125

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Matsuda was not amused by the fact that Jun couldn't leave the infirmary for the whole day. “This nasty little ,” Norita growled, her face carrying the ugly mask of hatred and anger. “The next time I am going to crush him so that he won't wake up anytime soon.” A window glass burst into little pieces but it reverted to its previous state in less than a minute.
“Who is this guy anyways? Someone got a background on him?” Nezumi asked but Matsuda and Norita shook their heads. “Nothing that could get here fast. You know that every kind of personal information is sealed and that you rarely can get your hands on it, unless your are Shigen, Seokyong or Takero.”

A frustrated sigh came over Norita's lips and she slumped down on the couch. “That head never would have dared something like that. I'm gonna kill him and let it look like it was an accident.”
Nezumi threw her a sharp gaze and nearly growled. “No, you can't and you will not. We have to remain calm now. If we act now and if you kill him right now, the others will accuse us right away and we don't need something like that right now,” he reminded her but it didn't help Norita to calm down either.

“Do you expect me to sit down quiet and still while my boyfriend gets all beaten up by that ?” she growled back, which took Nezumi a bit aback. “What? You two are together? Since when?” he asked irritated but Norita only rolled her eyes. “Not your business, damn it. I am going to ing kill this stain of a Mageíya.”

Norita was frightening once she dropped her hyper and happy act. “I will be back in one or two hours. Have to talk to my brother.” Matsuda stood up in the hope that Nezumi and Norita wouldn't rip each other throat's out. He took a short cut to the infirmary and saw his brother stitching up Jun's last cuts.
“Hey Matsu-chan,” Mao muttered and wiped the blood with a wet towel from his hands. “Your friend is fine now. God, he got his bones broken pretty bad and his kidneys got ripped apart to pieces. Whoever he fought against that guy was out to kill him.”

Cursing, Matsuda slammed his hand against the wall, before he sat down on a chair. “That guy, Todd, would have killed him while we were watching.”
Todd would have killed Jun slowly but surely. “That freaking damn motherer,” he whispered. Mao raised his brow and sat down as well. “Brother dearest, it is such a rarity to hear you cursing. What is with all you young people start to curse the out of themselves now?”

A chuckle came over Matsuda's lips but he sounded exhausted at the same time. “The times are a bit crass now. First Siyeon's abduction, now the assault attack on the girls, Pýr and Rui, whoever they might be – though I have a hunch that you know who they are. And now this . How do you expect me to stay calm and proper?”

The last time Mao had seen Matsuda cursing like that was at the time Mao had beat him at a game. It had been hella funny for him but Matsuda nearly had murdered him.
“Have you found some kind of information about him? Anything?” Matsuda asked but Mao shook his head. “I can bend and tweak some things here to get what I want but I am not Yixing and even he couldn't get anything about Todd. Means, we need to be either on... well, council member level, which we aren't. Has he ever told something about him belonging to a strong family?” asked Mao while eying the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter