120

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything was dived in white, blinding light. Instinctively, everyone tried to protect themselves with their shields but the electricity literally burned them all away. The electricity prickled on their skin and it turned into something burning and stinging very quickly. They would die at any moment but then, the electricity around them seemed to pull back. “Don't open your eyes! Not yet!” someone called.
It seemed like Rui had called but no one was quite sure.

Screams could be heard, female screams, but then they stopped.

“Do you have it?”

“No, she interfered herself. What an annoying brat.”

“We can't do more now. Too many people. Let's retreat for now...”

The pressure on his back disappeared and Rui sat up immediately. The light disappeared, and the only thing what was left was chaos.

“Ara! Ara!” Kato called out. As he turned her around carefully, he paled. His body trembled and he stared at her with the most horrified expression, he stared at her.
Mao wanted to go to Siyeon first since he knew fro just a glance that Hikari was okay. Maybe a few scratches but nothing too serious. Siyeon's wounds were more serious and he didn't know of her mental condition, but as he saw Kato's expression, he immediately knew that Ara needed his help more.

“Kato. Kato, listen to me. You need to calm down now and let me do my work. Look, she is breathing but barely. Let me heal her. Chanyeol! Take care of Kato. Now!”

While the others still were in complete shock, Rui was the first one to reach Siyeon, who was unconscious. Electricity sparkled around her and he carefully let his gravity work against her electricity. “Hey,” he whispered while he examined her wounds. They weren't all too serious; her leg, her arm and her shoulder but nothing vital, luckily. But... her mind was damaged. He still could feel the pain lingering in his head though maybe not to the extend Siyeon had felt it. “Siyeon, can you hear me. Siyeon!”

In that moment, she opened her eyes and gasped for air. Her eyes were hazy and she freaked out, trying to hit Rui as he tried to touch her.
“No! Get out! Get out of my head! No!” she shouted and even hit Sehun as he tried to help. “Siyeon, it's us!” Sehun called. He pulled his hand back as an electric shock went through his body.

They didn't know what to do as Siyeon tried to curl up to a small ball, holding her head like a small child. “Get out! Stop it, please. Rui, help me.”

Sehun froze for a minute, before he glanced at Rui, who seemed as shocked and confused as Sehun was. It seemed like no one else had heard it and Rui looked up and met Sehun's eyes. “Don't tell anyone,” he whispered and Sehun nodded. He wouldn't tell, at least for now.
“Get out of the way, let me have a look at her,” Yixing suddenly said while pulling Sehun up. “Rui, let me do my work. Go to the others.”

In the meanwhile Hikari had woken up; Yixing already had checked her up and she was completely fine, besides the huge bruise on her neck, which would disappear soon though. Maél hold her tight and constantly placed kissed on her hair to calm her down a bit. “Can you tell us what happened?” Kai asked softly while he glanced over to Siyeon and Ara again and again.
“We... we wanted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter