119

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol rubbed his stomach as they left the restaurant. The girls had left a bit earlier and since Mao paid, they had took advantage of it. “You kids are ravages when it comes to food,” Mao growled while his brother patted his back. “Your own fault since you said that you are going to pay, my dearest brother.”
Mao gave Matsuda a brotherly punch and smiled. For students, they weren't all too bad, Sehun and his friends and especially for being the children of the council members.

“Baekhyun,” he called and Baekhyun turned around to him. “Come here for a sec.”

With a frown on his face, Baekhyun walked over to Mao and they fell back a bit. “Why are you behaving towards Siyeon like that? I know you have your reasons but she isn't like that woman.”
For a short moment, the mask Baekhyun wore wavered before it completely changed. “Does that actually matter? Just leave me alone.”
Mao raised his brow and examined his student's face closely since Baekhyun avoided his gaze rigorously. Then, it dawned on Mao slowly.

Yes, Baekhyun had a hate issue towards women but that didn't apply to every women. “You have a crush on her.”
Choking on his own spit, Baekhyun was close to strangle Mao, who only grinned widely. The way he reacted showed Mao that his assumptions had been right, even though Baekhyun denied it. “I have not,” grumbled Baekyhun with a coarse voice.

So, he denied it to himself, Mao thought amused and he let Baekhyun off the hook.

“Are you having a crush on her? A teacher shouldn't look at his student and flirt with her like that, you know?” What a sharp mind he had, even though Mao believed that the others had the same assumptions as Baekhyun.
“I am her teacher, but more than that I am her friend and her mentor, not only teacher, and yes, I may have feelings for her, which are more than just friendly feelings.”

It surprised Baekhyun how honest Mao was because he hadn't expected that kind of answer. “This has to stay our secret, okay, Baek-chan.”
As Mao winked, Baekhyun was close to really hit him but he didn't. If he really would do that, he would hit a teacher and that might have consequences for him. He took a deep breath and calmed down while following the others.

“How do you think the girls are doing? They are away for quite a while now,” Kato sighed. He looked a tiny bit worried and... well, it was more than just a tiny bit. “As far as I know women, they probably spend more time with shopping,” Chanyeol threw in and Kato raised his brow. “And you know women well?” he asked with a grin and all the others started to laugh. “Yes, I know women well!” Chanyeol called out, his cheeks slightly flushed and Kai patted his back.

They wanted to go to a shop, which sold shirts, as well as Kato and Maél suddenly froze. “What's...”
Before Kai could even ask, he felt what Kato and Maél could feel.
It felt like someone pulled the ground under his feet away and he fell into a deep pit, before the fear and adrenalin hit him. They weren't his feelings, which confused him to no end.
The others had the same confused looks on their face, except for Yixing, Matsuda and Nezumi.

“What is this?” Kyungsoo muttered and Maél answered his question right away. “The girls! They are in danger! Hurry!” It seemed like he knew where they were and the others followed him.
“Where are they?” Yixing whispered. He looked extremely worried and a look on his old friend was enough to know that Mao was worried as well.

“They are here, somewhere!” Kato called out and he ran faster. The feeling of panic and fear suddenly turned even worse and something pulled at their insides. “!” Maél shouted as he turned into another street.

A sharp pull suddenly went through Sehun's head and he nearly stumbled over his own feet. Chanyeol nearly crashed into a tras

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter