116

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rapid sound of computer keys clicking filled the student council room and Mori only stopped to look at the documents. They were documents for the upcoming Elemental festival and there still were a lot of things she and the others had to do until then. “So, he lost,” Norita smiled while she continued the same task as Mori, only that she had to type down the different groups and what they were going to show.
“And?” Mori asked, her voice revealing how uninterested she was. “I thought it would interest you, just maybe, you know.”

The clicking sound stopped and Mori looked up. “Why should it interest me. He lost. And what? All of us can lose to someone, even I.”
With a smile, Norita remembered the last time Mori lost. It had been during her holidays and she had lost to her old teacher. Every other would have taken that loss very angry but Mori just had bowed her head and had thanked her teacher, before she had started to train herself more.

“You are taking this quite cool, considering that he lost to that new student... what was his name?”

“Todd?” Mori suggested but Norita to shake her head. “Ah, you mean Rui then. Well, it is no wonder that he lost to someone like Rui, even if it is Sehun.” Now, Mori spoke in riddles, at least Norita got the feeling of it. “Is there something I don't know?” she asked her old friend who didn't show any reactions. “Of course there is and you know that.”

A chuckle came over Norita's lips and they continued their work. The door suddenly opened and Jun came in, carrying his laptop under his arm. “I got the data for the costs,” he said without any greeting. “I calculated the costs for the festival, food, drinks, etc and the sum is about 141465 Yen, more or less.”
Norita raised her brow and leaned back a bit. For neither of them it was a lot of money but for everyone else it probably was.

“So much money only for food?” Norita asked surprised but Jun shook his head. “No, of course not only for food. There are also the costs for decoration and well.... slightly renovation of a few parts of the different building. A few more plants, even though I am sure that some people of us can let plants and flowers grow without any problem. That should take away some of the costs.”

He looked at Mori, who nodded. “Then proceed to do so. I am giving you permission as long as it is in our coverage.”

A phone suddenly rang and Mori picked up immediately. “Yes, father?”

It was deadly silent in the room and everyone waited until Mori talked again. “Yes, immediately. I'm on my way.” She put the phone away and stood up. Emergency call. Take over for me, Norita but tone down, understand? Niya, let's go.”

-

Siyeon didn't know how the situation escalated that quickly. Actually, it had been planned only to go out eat with Mao, Yixing, Rui, Sehun, Kai, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Nezumi and Matsuda. Somehow though Ara and Hikari and their Warriors managed to sneak along.
They had to push some desks together and Siyeon was squashed between Kai and Mao, Hikari and Maél sitting in front of her.

“How did we end up like this?” Hikari asked. Now that everyone was there, Hikari reminded Siyeon a lot of a female version of Yixing. They radiated the same gentle and calming aura, though Hikari seemed to be a bit more intimidating. “So, how are you guys doing? I know from Sehun that he got beat up by Rui pretty bad.”
It was a snide at Sehun but he took it with humor. “It's going to haunt me forever, am I right?”
The others agreed on that with a grin and even Yixing chuckled.

“Are you sure you want to pay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter