108

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That guy means trouble,” Chanyeol muttered grimly. He didn't like Rui, obviously, but he couldn't quite grab it why he dislikes him. “Yes, he does, but as long as he doesn't harm her, everything should be fine, I think,” muttered Kai. He watched Rui walking away from their dorm house, his steps confident but steady and fast.
They watched Sehun walking into the house again but no one paid much attention to him since Siyeon sat on the sofa. She seemed to sulk since she had pulled her legs up and her face was partly hidden.

“What's wrong?” Chanyeol asked as he sat down next to her. It was clear that he didn't know where to put his arms, and just as he wanted to put one arm on the backrest, Siyeon leaned her head against his shoulder and closed her eyes. “I am tired, somehow,” she whispered but Chanyeol barely heard her words.
The sudden closeness surprised him pleasantly and he would have relished more in that feeling, if it wasn't for Baekhyun, who suddenly coughed loudly and glared at him.

“Ah, right! Room! Room! I think the room from the last time will do, right?” asked Chanyeol and Siyeon's eyes fluttered open. “I can sleep wherever it is okay for you guys. Sorry that I said something like that before telling you guys. It's just... I don't want to go back now. Ara is going to kill me tomorrow but I can deal with it then.”
As childish and naïve at may sounded, Siyeon simply didn't want to spent this night alone with Ara. The blue haired girl was one of her closest friends at the moment but Siyeon simply couldn't spend her whole day and night with her.

It was a bit tiring sometimes to be around Ara but that was not her fault. Siyeon was the type of person who needed some time for her own from time to time or simply needed to spend her time with someone else as well.
“Oh, don't worry, it's fine. It's not like we are going to you or something,” Chanyeol chuckled, which earned him a strange gaze from the others.
“That was... inappropriate and stupid,” Baekhyun sighed while he walked up the stairs, only to return a few seconds later, in his hands something that looked like clothes.
“This should be your size, since Kyungsoo and I are the closest ones to your height... well, not quite but the others are all too big. I don't think you want to sleep in jeans?”

Right, Siyeon hadn't had any sleepover things with her since she had said those words quite spontaneously to fob Rui off.

“Thanks. I will go... and change my clothes then.”

As Siyeon disappeared in the bathroom upstairs, Kai slumped down on the couch next to Chanyeol, a slight smile on his face. “I would lie if I say that I dislike this,” he chuckled and he promptly caught a kick from Chanyeol. “You , what happened up there? Siyeon looked quite outraged as she chased you down here.”
The smirk on Kai's face widened and he Chanyeol raised his brow. “Oh well, I kissed her.”

For a moment, it was completely silent and nothing could be heard besides the ticking sound of the watch and the crackling of the wood in the chimney.
Suddenly, one of the vases exploded and the fire shot up high and glowed brightly. “You did what?” Chanyeol growled as he jumped up and his intentions were clear. He was about to strangle Kai and no one would stop him.
“She should have kicked your ,” Kyungsoo said with a dry voice and Baekhyun and Sehun nodded. Both looked a bit disturbed and wanted to keep their blanks expression, which they failed. The sour expression on their faces stayed, even as Kai called out for help.

“Good god! It was just a kiss on the cheek! It wasn't even a proper one! Really!” Kai called out while he defended himself with everything he had. Chanyeol nearly crushed him with his weight as he managed to pin Kai down on the couch.

“You bastard!” Chanyeol grumbled while he put his friend in a headlock.

“Guys! Guys! What is wrong?” Siyeon suddenly called out. She stood at the head of the stairs, a shocked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter