106

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The reserved gazes of the others told Siyeon that something wasn't right at all but it looked like they had no intentions of telling her anything.
“What happened?” she demanded to know anyways but Sehun only shook his head. “We don't talk about it.” He looked reserved but also sad, which was a first. “But you guys can't leave him alone like that!”
To her, leaving in a friend alone, especially when he looked upset, was something she never would be able to do. “Wait, don't go. He will only send you back,” Chanyeol called out.

Siyeon shook her head though and shook his hand off. “But he's your friend, right? At least you could talk to him instead of shaking it off and hope that he is going to act normal again tomorrow because he will not. Whatever happened it will just not go away. Something like that never passes without leaving any scars.”
With that Siyeon left the living room and followed Kai upstairs to his rooms.
“Wow that was some kind of scolding,” Kyungsoo muttered, speaking out loud what everyone thought at the moment.

They used to being scolded from time to time but this was a whole different kind of experience. “It's bitter to know that she is right,” Chanyeol muttered, his eyes dark and cloudy. “I don't know what to say, to be honest,” he continued but Baekhyun interrupted him. “Oh, just shut up already,” he sighed.

Siyeon didn't know which of the rooms Kai's was but she assumed that the one where the noise came from was his. Carefully, she opened the door and promptly, something fragile looking flew towards her but broke into pieces as it hit the door.
“Kai?” she whispered only to get a roar as a response. As she managed to slip into his room, she saw that it was a complete mess. Sure, it maybe had been a mess before but now it was even messier. Every was broken glass and ripped paper. The desk and the chairs had been thrown over in a fit of rage and grieve and Kai knelt in the middle of his room. His face was grimaced to an expression of anger and hate, his body shivering under all the bottled-up feelings. Some of the things levitated in the room and some still kept breaking.

His hands were clenched to tight fists and something sticky and ran out of the spaced between his fingers. With shock Siyeon realized that it was blood.

“Kai,” she said again while she approached him slowly. Kai didn't look up, nor did he seem to pay any attention to her. “Leave,” he whispered but of course Siyeon didn't leave. “Your hands are bleeding. Let me have a look at them, before...”
In the next moment, Siyeon found herself lying on the ground. Heavy pain shot through her head and he shoulders and every bit of air escaped out of her lungs as Kai nearly crushed her with his weight. “I said, leave! I don't need the pity from someone like you! From someone who understands nothing! You are no better than the other pretentious people!” he shouted at her.

There was not only grieve and sorrow in his eyes, but also madness and despair and the latter outshone every other feeling.

Siyeon couldn't reply him though because his hands, sticky and warm with blood, had laid around and he had started to strangle her, more or less. “Kai, stop it!” she ached while she tried to remove his hands from . It was an impossible task since he was stronger than he looked like.
She coughed and gasped for air but it seemed like the more she struggled, the tighter his grip got.
“You understand nothing! No one understands anything. Why does it have to be like this? Why?!”
His tears fell on her cheeks and Siyeon st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter