104

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There were no fights that day anymore. No one dared to fight, not after Mori's. The air was heavy and the mood strained. For the first years, who never had seen Mori fighting before, the fight had sobering impact.
“Everyone is intimidated. That was scary,” Ara grumbled. She looked uneasy and uncomfortable to the point where it seemed that she was frightened.

“And that is not even her whole power,” Matsuda added. He was on his way to the teachers district and would part from them soon. “Is she a lot scarier than that?” Rui suddenly asked, which earned him strange gazes from the others. “Where have you been all this time? Living under a rock? Of course she is!” answered Kato but Ara only raised her hand and he silenced immediately.
“No one knows how far her potential can reach. Some say that her powers will surpass the powers of her father, which is quite outrageous. If that is going to happen, she has the powers to destroy the world, am I right, Matsuda?”

Everyone looked at Matsuda immediately but he only let out a long sigh. “You are, most probably. Truth to be hold, no one knows.”

A pressuring silence spread between the small group until Matsuda had to part from them. “See you tomorrow or some other day.”
Even in her room Siyeon couldn't quite relax. The fight replayed in her mind all the time, and she failed to do her homework and even in bed she couldn't sleep properly. “Ara, I will go out a bit,” Siyeon whispered and Ara sat up immediately. “Should I go with you?” she asked but Siyeon shook her head while she changed into regular clothes.

Something drove Siyeon outside. The heavy air and the strained atmosphere was too much and she hoped that a walk outside would help her to cool down a bit. As she walked past the male dorm building, she noticed someone standing under a tree. “Rui?” Siyeon called out and he turned his head.
He nodded his head as a greeting and straightened his back a bit, if that was even possible. “And, what do you think of the school?”

It would be awkward and rude just to leave like that since Mr. Zhang had told her to take care of Rui a bit.
“Just what I have imagined it would be like. Boring and nothing special.”
The way he had said those words made Siyeon laugh a bit since it was a more typical answer than someone could imagine. “Guess so. Well... can't you sleep or why are you awake?” At this time, most of the students would be in their room, resting or sleeping.

“Can't sleep. The air is too heavy in the dorms. Everyone's seems so depressed and discouraged after the fight between Nori and Morita.”
True words, very true words, Siyeon sighed in her head. She noticed that Rui stared at her with his dark eyes and she frowned a bit. “Is something wrong with me?”
Rui shook his head and stepped a bit closer. “Be careful around here. There are people who want to hurt you.” That was nothing new to Siyeon, at least not anymore but she was grateful for his concern.

“I think I am pretty used to that now. Sleep well, see you tomorrow.”

Just as Siyeon wanted to turn around, Rui grabbed her arm and hold her back. “You shouldn't walk around alone. I will go with you.”

At first, Siyeon was surprised because she hadn't expected that Rui would offer her something like that. “No thanks. I don't think someone is going to attack me, at least not at this our.”
There was nothing Siyeon could read from his eyes or his expression but then he let go of her and nodded. “I wish you a good night.”

With a smile, Siyeon parted from him and walked through the parks of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter