102

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cold shudders ran down Siyeon's spine and a feeling of terror and fear hit her body. It evaporated fast though, so as if it had been a trick of her own imagination, but it left her irritated for a few seconds.
“Siyeon? Is everything alright?” Mr. Zhang asked suddenly, which startled her. “Ah... yes! I'm fine now, thanks to Mao, I mean, Mr. Han,” she assured him.

Rui taller than Siyeon and Baekhyun and even taller than Mr. Zhang but still shorter than Mao and Kai. He was of lean built, his limbs long and slender. His face was slender as well but he had sharp features and so dark and deep black eyes that they seemed bottomless. A big part of his jet black hair was parted to to the left where It was spiked up slightly. The hair on his left side wasn't spiked up but Siyeon noticed that the tips of his hair was silver colored. He looked younger than Siyeon but older at the same time. It was his eyes which let him look older than he maybe actually was.

“Hello, my name is Siyeon, nice to meet you.” Siyeon tried to sound as friendly as possible without showing her nervousness. Rui looked at her hand expressionless, before shook her hand.
“Nice to meet you.”

Much to Siyeon's surprise, his voice was deep but soft, like a lullaby, and Siyeon bet that he perfectly was able to talk someone into sleep with his voice.
“Since he's new here, why don't you show him around a bit and help him to get some friends? Kato is already waiting for you outside!”

Mao gave Siyeon her okay and she pointed at the door. “Come, follow me.”

The two of them left the infirmary room, leaving Mr. Zhang and Mao alone. “I didn't know you want enlisted one of your boys here into the school,” Mao remarked with a raised brow. He was highly interested in Rui because he knew that Rui was everything else than a normal student.
“Our boss agreed to it. Actually, I wanted to let him enlist by far earlier to keep an eye on Siyeon since that kidnapping incident but I made the mistake to send him searching for information regarding Siyeon's parents. He found nothing until now. Rui found this here.”

Yixing showed Mao the printed picture and Mao paled. “Is he sure? No fake?” whispered Mao and Yixing put the picture away. “He wasn't quite sure because he had to get away from the place where he found it quickly. I will sent another person to investigate more. We should keep quiet about all this... for now.”

-

Rui followed Siyeon and Kato like a shadow. It was like he wasn't even there... and that was scary. “

“He's like a ing ghost,” Kato whispered into Siyeon's ear and she silently agreed. To make sure that he still was there, Siyeon turned her head and met Rui's, and in that moment she had the feeling as if she was looking at a mirror. She couldn't see what he was feeling or thinking at all.
“I can hear you, just that you know it.”

Siyeon was so surprised by his words that she didn't know what to answer to that. “Uh well... then sorry for that. You could walk next to us and not behind us, you know. It would make a conversation easier.”
Strange, she thought, that he had to think about her offer, so as if he wasn't used to converse with other people.
“Uh... so, Rui, how old are you?” Kato asked to break the ice but Rui's answer was short, nearly cold. “I'm 19.”
Kato threw Siyeon a gaze and she knew that he was thinking the same.

What an awkward situation.

While they walked towards the cafeteria many gazes followed them, which was no surprise. Rui was handsome, just like so many other students, but he stood up somehow despite his nearly non-existent presence.
“Oh, don't tell me he's one of those ultra mysterious guys,” Kato si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter