99

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun avoided Sehun's gaze just like most of the times when they talked privately. There was always such a pressure coming from Sehun, an inheritance of his father, which made Baekhyun feel uneasy.
“Don't get me wrong. I am worried about you and your sanity,” said Sehun emotionless. He knew that emotional talk didn't work well with Sehun and that being cold sometimes had more effect on him.
“Don't worry about my sanity. Shouldn't you worry about your own?”

From all the people Baekhyun call friends, Sehun probably knew the best through what Baekhyun had been until now. He appreciated his friend's worry, knowing that there wasn't anything he could do about it.
“At the moment I am completely fine.”
Sehun's words made Baekhyun laugh like a maniac. “Yeah, sure. Fine, my . Do you I have to remind you that you nearly beat that couple to death yesterday only because they mentioned your family? Damned hell, Sehun, I know that your mind is askew like hell but you are a twisted person by all means. I wouldn't like to have you as my enemy.”

No one would like Sehun as his enemy, considering that the most people already feared him by hearing his father's name.

“We are not talking about me, we are talking about you and Kyungsoo. Just...”

Before Sehun could finish his sentence, Chanyeol interrupted them. His eyes were wide with excitement and worry, which made Sehun curious what actually happened. “Guys, guys! Someone challenged Siyeon to a fight! Hurry! They are starting at any minute!”
Sehun didn't have to tell Baekhyun to follow them, he followed them on their own. There was a small, bothersome feeling inside him which quickly grew bigger. It was strange anxiety and fear, something he hasn't felt for quite a while yet. As Baekhyun looked at the others, he saw that they were able to feel the same.

“Do you think she's ready for all this?” Chanyeol asked, his brows slightly ceased. “She trained with Mao and partly with Matsuda, I think. Either she is ready and will survive all this, or she is not ready and will die,” retorted Baekhyun with a dry voice. His words may had been a bit crass but the value of them didn't lessen because of that.

Siyeon was dying. At least in her mind she did. The challenge came a bit out of the blue for her and she didn't know what to answer at first. Since the girl had spoken quite loud, all the other students had heard it as well. The news of Siyeon being challenged would spread like a wildfire and many people would gather around them very soon. It wasn't a thrilling thought that so many students would watch her first fight but oh well, she couldn't do anything against it.

“Are you accepting or not, trash?” the girl called out but Siyeon ignored her. “You don't have to accept,” Kato whispered into her ear. He feared for her and her safety since all of Jooyeon's followers weren't weaklings.
“Hey, trash! I am talking to you! Are you too afraid to fight me? Not that trash like you could ever win against me, considering that you grew up by those filthy humans.”

Something inside Siyeon snapped as soon as the girl trash-talked her parents. “Fine. Let's fight. You, me and your Warrior.”

Cold shudders ran down Kato's spine as he heard Siyeon talking. He wanted to step back, an unconscious reaction, but he refrained himself from doing so.

The girl seemed to be surprised by Siyeon sudden acceptance but she only waved her Warrior over, a female student as well. “Let's see how the lowest trash of this school fights,” the Master said.
The way she talked and behaved was annoying. She was like a washed down version of Jooyeon, which was no surprise. Jooyeon's behavior and everything she did and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter