Final

The 7th Demon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin - Gone (너만 없다)

 

 

☾Final

 

Today is the day they all have been waiting for and day they will finally know what is their fate.

It took him hours, minutes and seconds to think. His mind is flooded by Eun Joo and nothing else. Every time sun rises and moon appears, every time a day passes, all he wanted is to be with Eun Joo which is impossible. He wanted her to be with him but at the same time, he wanted her to live longer and be happy. He may sound selfish and self-centered only thinking about himself, but he think that this is the best option.

That night, everyone’s out. Baekhyun removed Eun Joo’s cabinet and placed it on the side. He stared at the huge and wide white wall and pondered. He just stood in front and let a sigh escape his lips. Baekhyun wanted to do something about it but he wants to finish it, he should get going.

The sound of the door creaked open and Baekhyun knows it’s her who just came back from her new part-time. At least this part-time, Eun Joo isn’t experiencing something that could hurt her or make her cry. Baekhyun hurriedly placed the dresses back to its place just in time Eun Joo walked inside.

“You’re here.” He enthusiastically greeted her.

Eun Joo walked to him and cocked her head to the right. She stretched her arm and wiped a black paint from his cheek, “Black paint again? What are you doing with your face?”

He wiped it off with the back of his hand. “Nothing.” he smiled at her and pressed a kiss on her lips. “How was your part-time job?” he tried diverting her thoughts to something else. Eun Joo opened her dresser and took some more comfortable clothes and just tossed it on the bed.

“It was good. People there aren’t actually talking to me and just hands me everything and pay for it.” When she’s about to take her hoodie off, she felt hands on the hem of it and looked down to see Baekhyun’s beautiful fingers but undeniably manly hands on it. “What is it?” she asked.

He leaned down and pressed a kiss on the back of her neck. “Let me help you change your clothes.” He mumbled through her skin as he faced her to him. Eyes didn’t even drift for even a split second. Baekhyun is feeling a pain inside his chest every time he looks into her eyes.

A pain you can’t ever escape.

He wants her. He wants her to feel his un-ending love for her.

Slowly, he tilted his head and gave her a passionate kiss. Their lips danced into the rhythm of their love for each other. Baekhyun wants Eun Joo to feel that she’s his and he’s hers. He wanted her to feel that they are forever.

He the bottom of her lips but Eun Joo doesn’t know how to respond from that, making Baekhyun chuckle between their kisses. He cupped her chin and parted her lips using his finger, letting his tongue inside .

Eun Joo is shocked but it just made her circle her arms around his neck, pulling him more for a deeper kiss.

They pulled back to catch their breaths but they’re not yet done. They’re just starting.

Baekhyun carried her bridal style and laid her softly down her bed. He took her hoodie off and trailed kisses from her lips, neck and chest making Eun Joo gasp for air as he felt his lips touching her skin. When she opened her eyes, Baekhyun is already topless and his body made her squirm a little bit.

He pressed his body down on her and when Eun Joo felt him on her crotch, she swallowed hard and suddenly, she wanted more. Baekhyun dipped his head on her neck and started laying chaste kisses and slightly nibbling it.

The night is getting deep and the temperature inside her room is heating.

As she run her fingers through his hair and her other hand on his back, she can feel his heat and it’s matching with hers. She pressed Bakehy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter