o14

The 7th Demon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong Kook - Don't Be Good To Me

 

☾o14

 

Eun Joo

 

That Baekhyun is so stupid! Leaving me all of a sudden? Why am I even carrying his coat? It’s because he left it to me. Is there any urgent why he just left me? After pulling me out of the rain just like that? Stupid, Baekhyun.

I reached the door of my room and key in the pin of the apartment. The lights automatically when I went inside the room. My shoes are so drenched I should dry clean this one or else it will smell bad.

Where’s the plastic bag again? I picked a random plastic bag on top of the dinning table and placed my shoes inside. I’ll just send this to the dry cleaners tomorrow.

The apartment is so empty now. Without Baekhyun, the place seems so empty.

Maybe I should take a nice and warm shower first before I catch cold. I turned the heater and touched the water into my hand. I smiled because of the feeling. I really love the feeling of warm water. It’s really relaxing me.

After removing my drenched clothes, I stepped inside the shower cubicle and let the warm water touched my already cold skin. “Ahh…” I heavily sighed when the water run through my skin. “I miss my bathtub.” There’s no bathtub in this luxurious apartment that’s why I already miss it. “When that Baekhyun arrive, I’m going to ignore him. I will ignore him for awhile.” I tsk-ed and started soaping my body.

 

 

Baekhyun

 

I am catching my breath when I arrived in front of the door of her apartment. Why did I run all the way here I could just poof myself inside? Sometimes, I’m becoming dumb when I’m thinking about her.

After entering the pin, I entered in and her shoes were not here. I warily scanned the empty place and didn’t see her. She’s not yet home? The place is really quiet and I’m staring to get nervous when I can’t see her around yet.

Where am I supposed to find her if I lost her?

Why did I leave her? I shouldn’t leave her in the first place.

I heard the door at the bathroom clicks. I really sighed in relief because I know that she’s already here a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter