Marmalade Sky 2

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Finally got my Girls' Generation World Tour in Seoul, Best Tokyo Dome, and Japan 3rd tour now!! The shipping took longer than I expected it will!

Anyway, as always! I want to say thank you so much for your time to reading this fanfic, for your support for this fanfic, and also for everything! So, enjoy the story now even though it little bit lame!

---

Thunderstorm night with heavy rain, loud thunder is waking up someone from her slumber. Woman that is still young about at her 23. She wakes up and for a moment trying to adjust her eyes with the darkness in her new room. The darkness and loud sound of thunder is scaring her but she took this moment to thinking because that's all she could do right now, thinking and be grateful.

She’s pretty much lucky, after manage to graduate while working part-time jobs for her education fee and now she will be engage with someone that really rich. The wealth of this person is more than anyone could imagine, of course she is beautiful and charming too, herself does say so. She’s pretty beyond beautiful, that’s nothing wrong with her face and body proportion since she is Venus or Aphrodite.

Of course someone as pretty as her allowed to engage and maybe marry someone rich, because that’s rich people looking for, right? To marry someone pretty or handsome so they’re could boost their pride or maybe to make their children good looking as well. But her future husband wealth is just too…insane. Yes, insane are just the easiest words to describe it.

Her future husband work is about Airline, they own Airline, Aircraft industry, they even own Airport and not only stop at Aircraft, and they own Ship industry also. They really rich, far too rich for human could imagine. Their new business is they begin to create their own label of automobile. They are indeed scarily rich family that so untouchable for someone like her.

Because of the engagement, her future husband wishes for her to stay at their mansion. When she’s firstly arrive at her new house, that’s not exactly house or something you could call as home since it’s like castle. So big and so luxury, huge yard with beautiful fountain and lake also gazebo maybe they even have their own golf course, with so many magical things that’s you will find at children storybook.

So here she is, sleeping at luxury guest room and even her whole apartment could fit into this room alone. Laying on high quality bed and covered with very expensive bedding. When she firstly arrives at this mansion, her future husband already prepare for her many things, only for her and tell her, if there’s anything she need just tell the maid they will prepare it for her. Her husband brought her lot of expensive clothes, jewelry, accessories and so many things without even being asked.

Sleeping peacefully and with help of good pillow and blanket she’s trying enters the dreamland which should be easiest things to do for her but somehow something that unknown to her manages to disturb her sleep. Something or rather someone poking her arms curiously.

Open her eye and carefully she clasp her hand to turn on the lamp, she found herself eye-to-eye with 8 years old girl with handsome face. There’s little girl eyeing her curiously with her cute little eyes and pouting mouth, while she’s blinks her eyes at this girl. This little girl really heartbreaker, even when she still little kid like this, she already process unnaturally pretty and cute.  

“Who are you? What are you doing in this room? Why are you sleeping in my house?” the child asking her with her childish curious eye.

Then she remembers earlier conversations with her husband regarding hew newfound family, her husband had couple children from the previous marriage, since she arrive late night she couldn’t meet them and also the children very busy that day that make them not at home but she remember their name. Her husband is already telling her couple of name before.

She didn’t know the children age range since she couldn’t ask the detail, but she remembers the name order when her husband introducing the children name. She assumes the last name being introduce is the youngest of all sibling.

“Are you Yuri?”

Yes, this is the last name when her husband introducing her child so this must be the last sibling.

Before the kid could answer her questions, there’s one stern voice with authority and charisma yet at the same times so cold, interrupting their conversations. “No, that’s not her name because that’s my name!” she and the child look at doorframe, the source of this voice.

Her curiously eyeing this girl that called with Yuri, while the child seems scared with her because this kid couldn’t even lift her head when looking at this new intruder.

This new girl called with Yuri at her teens age, about 17 or maybe 18 years old. She tall, tanned, lean with perfect muscle and Jessica know it from her arms. Her face maybe handsome one because family gene since her husband also their father is one handsome person so of course the children will be handsome too even she couldn’t seen Yuri face clearly.

Yuri is standing at dark hallway that shadowing her upper body. “I thought it common sense to introduce yourself before asking someone else name, right?”

Yuri words make this kid lowering her head more and more before the kids slowly nodding her head to Yuri. “Yes, I’m sorry…my name is Amber Kwon, nice to meet you…I’m sorry for bothering you!”

“Ah, my name is Jessica Jung! It’s okay and don’t worry, I’m not angry or anything!” she’s trying to cheering Amber that look dejected. Softly Jessica offering her hand shakes toward Amber but before anything else.

Yuri is still standing in that dark hallway, “I believe you already asking her permission to enter her room, are you not? You didn’t do any rude behavior to her, right? Also, this is not your house, am I right?”

Amber just lowering her head and about to cry, Jessica didn’t have any heart to let Amber being scolding just because simple mistake or Jessica didn’t even call this as mistake, “It’s okay…” Jessica is looking at Yuri direction to see if Yuri really angry or something like that, she want to assure Yuri that Amber didn’t even bothering her.

But when Jessica looking at Yuri, even though she only manage to see Yuri posture or pose since the dark hallway she know something very intimidating comes from Yuri. Maybe her pose or her intonation while talking or the way she’s talking. Yuri is just standing straight with both of her hands on pocket, chest held high and also jaw at right position, straight.

“I don’t think that polite and also we need to teach someone basic manner since young age, don’t you think so? Amber?”

Slowly Amber nods her head on Yuri words, “It’s already late, you could return to your room now to let this lady get her rest!” her voice is so full of authority that even make Jessica almost felt inferiority on this voice alone. 

When Amber walking, Jessica notice something about Amber her leg that wearing orthotic boot looking Amber walking with difficulty and Yuri only looking without any intends to help, Jessica temper begin provoked. She really hates this Yuri who seems bully Amber, because Yuri didn’t even help Amber when she walks with lot of difficulty.

“Yah! I said it okay and I didn’t even—!!” Jessica want to grab Yuri arms to scolding her but before she could do that Yuri already turn at her and those eyes not something you want to see at dark, it scare Jessica. Jessica standing still in her place for a second before by her reflex she catch Amber that almost tripping. "Listen! I..."

“What happen here?” her husband show up behind Yuri who didn’t even move to see how behind her which is her own father, “Amber? What are you doing here?” her husband carry Amber into her arms while Yuri just looking at them with her indifferent eye, “You’re home now?”

“No, it’s not…nothing happens” Jessica then sighed and decides to close for this problem. She didn’t want to make this simple thing become bigger by any seconds.

To answer her appa question, Yuri just nods her head. “Yes, I am!” Yuri know what her appa tones mean, “My club got night practice since the tournament coming up if you interesting enough to hears my reasons!” Yuri starts walking toward her own room which is pretty far away from Jessica room. Her room is on east wing of the mansion or clearly not in this side of this mansion.

What she’s doing in this part of mansion?!

The husband turn her head after watching Yuri walk away from them, she’s looking at Jessica and let out her smile. “I’m sorry if we disturb your sleep, Jessica-ssi! Did Amber disturb your sleeping time? If she is, please forgive her, she just curious kid! My little champ here really loves to teasing beautiful women too!”

Jessica just smiles and shakes her head, “No, she’s not! She really cute kid! She’s look like you Boa-ssi! Handsome just like you!” Jessica ruffle Amber hair that make Amber become so shy and hiding her face on Boa shoulder. Boa is her husband name.

The praise about Amber makes Boa smiles so widely, but slowly her smiles dies down as if she recalling something that is so awful. “Did Yuri say anything or something to you?”

“No, she didn’t say anything to me”

Slowly Boa nods her head and smiles to Jessica, “Well, it’s getting late and you should sleep now! Also, I need to put this little champ to sleep! Even though tomorrow is Sunday and she got no school or activity but I don’t want to see her with red eye! Night, Jessica! Come on, Amber say good night to Jessica!”

“Night Jessica!”

 

Yuri wake up like usual and dress herself nicely for Sunday morning. In the middle of tidying her hair, her middle-age butler is knocking her bedroom door. This middle-age butler already stay with Yuri even before Yuri could crawling, he already take care of Yuri since forever. “Good morning master, should I prepare your breakfast now?”

Yuri turn to took her expensive watch, “Good morning too, butler Yoo. Did everyone on their breakfast now?”

“Yes, just now. All the sibling on their way to dining room now!” he walk in and took Yuri blazer, dusts it neatly for Yuri so there will be no small tiny dust on the blazer before helping Yuri to wear it and tidying it for Yuri.

“Then I should go to dining room too, right? If not someone going to talk about me again, am I wrong?”

Butler Yoo bowing his head, “Understand, I will prepare master breakfast now!”

For once Kwon dining room become so merry, the Kwon sibling one by one went to the dining room. Boa is standing and walking toward Yoobin. “This is the eldest of the sibling, her name is Yoobin and she’s working as surgeon now!”

Someone with slightly tanned skin went to Jessica, see…every Kwon member is blessed with her look. “Hello, just tell me if you need anything! It’s nice to meet you, Jessica-ssi! Oh, I’m 25 years old but don’t worry I will call you with umma without any hesitation!” she offers friendly handshake also very friendly smiles to Jessica and Jessica gladly accept it.

“This the second, her name is Gyuri. Her occupation is lawyer, don’t get into argument with her! Oh, she is also one years older than you!”

Gyuri jokingly took her business name card, “If you have any marriage problem, just call me and I will take care of it in flash” this earn knock in her head from Boa.

“The third one here is Taeyeon, she’s working as COO of Kwon company!”

Taeyeon smiles toward Jessica, “Hello, nice to meet you! Please make yourself at home!” This Taeyeon have this youthful aura around her, so cute and innocent looking just like little kid but Taeyeon eye full with charisma even though it’s calm eyes. That’s make her look so charismatic and cool person also very serious vibe. Her charisma have different vibe with Yuri, since Yuri charisma is overpowering and intimidating while Taeyeon make you feel secure and soothing. 

Boa went to Amber, “The fifth one or the last one is Amber! You already meet her last night! This is curious little champion of mine!!”

Before Jessica could say her greeting or anything, “Will I get the introduction as well?” Yuri is walking toward her seat and smiling to Boa.

There’s moment of silence from Boa but Yuri still smiling as if she’s waiting for her introduction as well, “This is the fourth one and her name is Kwon Yuri, still schooling!” Boa said without much enthusiasm on her voice.

Yuri just smiles at Boa tone that she use when introducing her and sits on her chair that far away from Jessica, “Ah, I feel so energetic after being kindly introduced!” Yuri then put napkin on her lap while butler Yoo place Yuri breakfast for Yuri, pouring juice for Yuri, and he standing behind Yuri while holding newspaper for her.

Now she manage to see Yuri face clearly this time and this make her question Kwon gene, every member of Kwon indeed exceptionally handsome and beauty to the core. Every Kwon family member though if Jessica could say it bluntly…not everyone that own the perfect look, since Amber really being overshadowing by Yoobin, Gyuri, Taeyeon and Yuri if they gathering around like this. Especially Yuri, she will overshadow Amber, is this the reasons for Yuri to bully Amber last night?

Yuri is unnaturally strikingly handsome but not in mean of surgery but face of normal human couldn’t really get. Exceptionally handsome that almost makes her look so unreal. That unique cleft chin almost makes her look like middle east.  

Of course it confuse Jessica why Yuri get different set of breakfast and why Boa seem stiff when Yuri comes, even Yoobin, Gyuri, and Taeyeon ruckus about their jobs, Yuri never join the conversation because busying with her newspaper. Thanks to Yoobin, Gyuri, and Taeyeon conversation attempt Boa slowly join the conversation as well, in flash the dining room become merry again before it so stiff when Yuri comes.

One of their trusted maids, Shinyoung is pouring tea at Boa glass. “This is the first time since that day I see your smile, sir! I scare you will get wrinkle and no one will marry you anymore after madam left!” Boa is just laughing at Shinyoung who seem guilty after mentioning first wife in front of Jessica and also the sibling especially Yuri.

“Really? I’m not that ugly that makes everyone avoiding me, right?”   

Amber is eats her own meals suddenly speak, but Boa notices Amber pouting lips when she heard or talks about her mother. “I like my new mom more!” Jessica just awkwardly smiles at Amber and Boa. It’s not loud enough but everyone could hear that words.

“Of course you would like Jung so much” Yuri joins the conversation but after few moments, “Did I eat too much ice today?”

This because every time Yuri join the conversation the atmosphere will freeze and become cold, how the sibling just smiles at everyone an awkward smiles, Amber unable to lift her head ever since Yuri join the conversation, Boa looking at Yuri trying to figure out why someone that never join this kind of thing suddenly come and join them.

Taeyeon is faking a cough, “Aniya Yuri-ah! Oh, I remember! How about your tennis tournament, you will win it? Tell your unnie about that!”

Yuri just chuckles and she put her left fist on her chin, “That will be a boring topic, right? Some people hate sport so why don’t we use this as opportunity to get know her?” with her eye, Yuri looking at Jessica from head to toe and toe to head for double checking but not in seductive eyes…but something make Jessica so uncomfortable. Yuri face is indeed smiles but her eyes not.

“So, who is she?”       

This is very simple question from Yuri, very simple question but Boa knows it better. By looking from Yuri smiles, Boa knows what she must do when she’s explaining about Jessica. But it really irked her, “Your eyes, I don’t like it!”

Yuri just smile and looking at Boa, “Why?” she ask the question even though she know the answer but that’s not really a question.

Boa seems tense for a moment before slowly answering Yuri, “She is daughter of old conglomerate that went bankrupt! I had debts with her family because they help my business before and also I love her! I plan to marry her sometimes in the future!” Yuri just nods her head to Boa. The way Yuri smiles telling another whole different story with Boa.

“She’s very young, younger than Taeyeon-unnie?”

“Yah!!! I’m not that old!! I’m baby-face certificate owner!!” Taeyeon huffing and it’s obviously a joke, “She’s one years younger than Gyuri-unnie!!”

Yuri let out smiles toward Boa, “She’s so young and pretty! Wow, congratulation appa!” but Boa know this congratulation that coming from Yuri might a warning for Boa to prepare for those headache that will come from them.

The way Yuri clasp her hand, everyone could pinpoint that hand clasp not a clasp for congratulation, not in fast pace of excitement and with long duration but the clasp is albeit slow in tempo and she only clasp three times.

“Enough with that clasp and smiles!” Boa let out low snarl that surprised Jessica that sit beside her.

“Ah, yes. It’s very impolite at me to disturb our breakfast!” Yuri smiles at Boa snarl and she's not even bothered by Boa low snarl.

The situation become very stiff again but Yuri eat her breakfast with ease without even guilty or caring the atmosphere that she just cause. Yoobin looking at Yuri and Boa before smiles widely to confuse Jessica, “Then, any schedule Jessica-ssi? We could do some bonding time with us, I have this nice café and Gyuri will pay for use too!”

Jessica looking at Boa for a second before answering Yoobin question, “Today we will goes shopping!”

“Yes, since there will be informal engagement party or maybe we could make this as introduction of my future wife, I think to buy some dress for Jessica and maybe for myself! I expect you too, you should wear something nice not your medical coat!”

Even after finished her breakfast she still sit at there never paying attention toward them and reading her newspaper till her phone notification on. “I should go and helping Sooyoung now!” Yuri is standing and put her napkin on table. 

“Sooyoung? What happen with that giant?”

Yuri took her car key from her butler, “Need study help since if she failed her private tutor test she will get punishment from her and Sooyoung is very serious about this test!” Yuri let butler Yoo straightened small wrinkle on Yuri blazer, “Youth is for having fun not for studying seriously!”

“Because you are smart enough so you can say something like that! Don’t let Sooyoung heard that because she will kill you for sure!!” Taeyeon is butting in.

 

After their breakfast and after took Amber to her therapy for her leg, Boa bring Jessica to her trusted boutique for their engagement dress. When they enter the those luxury boutique that Jessica never ever dream that she could buy something from this kind of store, far too expensive.

She welcomed with one big photograph of woman with piercing eye stare and her skin color really matching perfectly with the dress that she pose. The pose is bit provocative maybe because of the clothes as well but this woman nailed it perfectly. This woman look like Yuri or maybe Yuri is resemble this woman, resemble quite lot if Jessica look carefully.

This woman beautiful making Jessica taken back, it’s feel the moment she stare at those eye is the moment her pride will be crumble because of her perfectness and because this woman glamour aura that so magnificent.

Boa is looking at the picture for a moment before tore her eye to Jessica, “Amazing isn’t it? This is my first wife and also the sibling mother! That kid is really took after her mother, right?”

Jessica notice Boa standing next to her but she keep looking at this picture, “That kid…Yuri?”

Boa softly exhales her breath before answering Jessica question, “Yes, while with her or while calling her please use suffix or calls her with something formal but I wish you will never talk with her without anyone with you!”

“Why?”

Boa fights her discomfort, “It’s not important for now!” but Jessica still look so unsatisfied with Boa answer and slowly she turn her head to Boa, asking some explanation and of course Boa know this gesture mean. “More than the other siblings, she resembles her mother family more. The way Yuri eye staring at someone and her tanned skins! Even her voice almost took after her mother family member, bit deep and husky!”

Again, with that lacks of enthusiasm on her voice when she’s talking about Yuri.

Jessica just nods her head and Boa just give sad smiles to the portrait before turn to boutique staff, “Come on, let’s we choose the dress for you!”

Then it’s answer Jessica where Yuri got all those perfectness and why Yuri seem elegant even without she trying to be yet at the same times how Yuri could be so fierce like black leopard. She’s trying to take off her mind from Boa first wife and choosing her dress.  

“Madam too beautiful and extraordinary!” she hear murmuring something like that behind her back when she choosing the dress, of course she know Boa ex-wife far too beautiful than her. But the shop owner comes for her defense.

“Everyone have difference charms, if madam has fierce charm our lovely costumer have her innocent charm!”

After trying several dresses, they finally choose the most beautiful dress and also at the same time the most expensive one. They went home but stuck at traffic jam, since it is Sunday after all. Jessica already tired with all those shopping around. Slowly she rested her head on the window.

“That’s Yuri!” Jessica pointed groups of teenager eating cozily at outdoor café.

Yuri seems chuckles at joke by her friends, her face really carefree when she chuckles like that. Seem different with Yuri that she seen last night and this morning, someone that look she eat ton of needle because Yuri forced expressions or that what Jessica thought.

“Yes, that’s her and you must be wondering how could she be so different like that? That’s just her! Which one is the real? I don’t even know!” Boa is finally showing the disdain that she’s trying to hold back from last night to this morning.

Jessica is indeed taken back with Boa tone when she’s talking about Yuri. Jessica keep her eye on Yuri who seem enjoy hanging out with her own friends and smiling like normal teenager, Boa looking at Yuri direction for a second before looking forward again. “What do you think of her? From your own maternal instinct points, what’s Yuri?”

“She gives of somehow like arrogant feeling that makes her looks like someone with big ego, superiority, and took a great deal of anything with her pride. She also someone that will angry if something went not like what’s she wanted and she somehow…what should I say…lives to enjoy the fact that she’s better than other people?”

Boa is just smile sadly and let out hollow chuckles, “You just meet her yesterday briefly, but you already make almost perfect point or almost right about her! The only thing that I can describe her is as cat!”

Raised one of her eyebrow, but Jessica keeps her eye on Yuri. “A cat?”

“Yes, a cat and that’s not come from her physical feature but her behavior!” Boa then become serious, “Just one things, please act as chaebol daughter in front of everyone but mostly in front of Yuri…that’s for your own good! Just be very careful around Yuri!”

Jessica let out mellow smiles to herself, “That’s why you introduce me as that…I hate lying…”

“I know and I really hate it too but to survive from her eyes, you need that! Please treat me as human shield to make you as chaebol daughter! This is for your own good!”

Yuri with Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and also with two other friends name with Goo Hara and also CL, initially Yuri only teach Sooyoung and some extra named with Hyoyeon but CL also need big help for her homework, Hara just tagging along since she’s pretty much give up. Since Sooyoung hungry so they crash at nearby restaurant first.

Speak about random things and even random joke, mostly about Sooyoung and her private tutor name with Sunny. She does notice Boa car and Jessica also inside that car with her appa, but she decides to ignore them and pretend that she didn’t notice them.

 “Anyway! I heard about your appa wedding? Should I say congrats now?”

Yuri is just smiles at Sooyoung and Sooyoung mouth is full with sauce…cheese sauce and tomato sauce, dripping from at her own plate, lucky enough that sauce didn’t stain her neck too but this sight almost makes Hyoyeon throw up. Hyoyeon took napkin and forcefully slap Sooyoung mouth using that.

Yuri took her latte and sip it, “Not the wedding, they will informally engage through company anniversary! I thought this hasn’t leaked to press yet?”

“I know this from my parent!! Do you guys mind if I order something again? And nope, paparazzi didn’t even know anything about this! Waiters!!” all her friends shake their head at Sooyoung. 

“How’s the fiancée? Is she pretty? Young? Old? Rich?”

“When and where the party will be held?”

“Will you come to the party? Because I will attends it if the party is hypes enough for my standard!”

“Did you planning to do anything for their party? You know like performance?”

“Her face is albeit above standard and she’s about 23 years old! She rich, because she is daughter from conglomerates! They didn’t tell me when and where but maybe at Kwon company anniversary! If my tennis training ends pretty late, I can’t and this is just usual company party! No, I won’t!”

Yuri manage to answer all her friends question in one go, this make her friend furrowed their eyebrow to process the answer from Yuri.

“Did your mother say anything about this? How’s your dongsaeng?” Sooyoung blabber mouth asking the bit taboo question but somehow Yuri didn’t even flinch at this question.

She just smiles at Sooyoung and nods her head at this question. Everyone know that subject about first wife of Boa is a taboo, regarding Yuri and her mother or maybe her mother family, this matter become subject that should be avoided by any means in front of Boa. Not for Yuri because she’s still smiling at Sooyoung question.

“She didn’t say anything about this and I rather doubt it if she know about the engagement! She’s busy with her usual schedule!” Yuri seem smirking to herself before stealthily glance over Boa and Jessica car, she know that there’s Boa and Jessica near her but she decide to pretend that she doesn't know it. “Amber seem like her a lot! Good for her, I guess?”

“Then what about you? What do you think about your new mother?” again with Sooyoung mouth.

Yuri pointed at herself and all her friends nods their head eagerly, Yuri lean on her chair and smile. “Me? Let see…”

 

---------------------

To Be Continue

 

I will watch all their concert now, see you soon!

PS: Sorry to make everyone confuse but this is past story of Yuri and Jessica, their history before Yoona!

Oh, don't be shy to give me some comment or anything about this chapter as well, I know it bit boring but please bear with me!