Day Before Dawn 8

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Hi, it's been a while but believe me I have an excuse for this...beside playing game and making some side fanfic...I completely forgot my AFF password...

For one week, I'm trying to figure it out while playing some game...

Okay, here the last chapter and I make it longer this time since this is the last chapter!

As usual, Thanks you for waiting my story like always, be patient with me, and reading this!

Here we go!

------------------

The concert time now, it’s really full package concert. Yuri as MC and for her relieves, she’s been pairing with Chinese actress as MC and lucky for her the MC knows Korean as well. To make it merrier the actress decide to be clingy with Yuri, just when Yuri thought this act will get cold response…it’s pretty favorable one for them.

She’s not that nervous, MC-ing is nervous one but not performance with Jessica since all she need to do is enter the stage for about 15 second and disappears after that. Is there anything needs to be worries? Nothing! 

Even when they’re only doing practice at rehearsal several hours before D-Day, in rehearsal Yuri just enter the stage and rapping her part after that exit the stage. Easy as pie.

Right now, she is waiting for her part at backstage. Looking at the crowd, they seem like this song and give good response. Finally, it’s Yuri turn to rap. She enters the stage with very grand entrance and gives burdensome gaze at Jessica back.

Yo, sorry my sweety! Your lips that are supposed to leave from my side, looks resentful today for some reason!

Rapping and walking toward Jessica who had her head looking down, standing at Jessica left side. Yuri took Jessica hand, tenderly or should I said dramatically and she raised her hand as if she wants to do slow spin on Jessica but only halfway, she let go of Jessica and let it fall.

I have to hold you back, but words won’t come out and you’re already drifting apart!

Watching the hand fall while rapping, Yuri turns around and leaves the stage. She’s leaving Jessica without even looking back again.

The concert finally comes to end but the crowd still keep shouting encore. The shout filled the stadium and even the Chinese actress shout too. “Okay, okay! Last encore! Which songs that you guys love?” Yuri is trying to say between the shouts.

Jessica of course heard what they want encore, she know it how loud the crowd shouting one song that she really dreaded to hear. “I’ll back off so you can live better!! I’ll back off so you can live better!! I’ll back off so you can live better!!”

Of course to Yuri this song mean nothing for her, she doesn’t even care if they asking again and again for this song because it is just a song. It didn’t occur to her that Jessica wish with every single hope that she had, that they never asking her to performance this song again.

Should she be happy if they love her song so much because it’s mean Yuri will hurt her more with that because this song is about Yuri?

Should she be happy if they ask her for encore which is mean Yuri will sing that raps part again and tore her heart with those words?

Should she be happy if they ask her to standing and singing with their cheering but Yuri will give her that act again?

Should she be happy if they still want to hear that song and loves it but Yuri will nonchalantly keep reminding her about their tragic love story?

Should she be happy if she’s the only one who is crying on stage and Yuri walking away like wind again?

But she has no choice but to perform!

It’s time for her to coming and rapping…

Jessica held her heart and prepares herself for hearing Yuri rap again.

This time Yuri enter the stage slowly not from backstage but from her mc position, “Whole body is trembling! Pretending as if it was nothing! You secretly, barely concealed the tears!!” Yuri standing at Jessica left side again and Jessica herself prepares herself if Yuri will lift her hand again and let it fall like last time.

Even if it just mere touch or gesture but it hurt her deeply…

She indeed confuses with Yuri who changes her raps but it still suits the music and beats very well. Yuri indeed excel in rapping and keeping the beat but why? Why Yuri changes it? Why Yuri put more effort for someone that worthless for her?

But Yuri who is still rapping, reaching out to touch Jessica face but she pull her hand when her hand almost touching Jessica wet cheek and looking at her own hand before looking at the crowd to continue her raps. “I’ll go! I’ll disappear!! I’ll leave!! There’s nothing else I can say beside these!! What to do?

When Yuri is about to walk away while rapping but Jessica held Yuri wrist. Yuri stays to finish her raps, “Constantly drifting further apart!” Yuri turned around and she walking backward while looking at her wrist and Jessica hand. she’s not looking at Jessica face but she keep looking at Jessica hand that keep gripping her wrist.

When their hand separated by distance, Yuri slowly turn her body and walk away while Jessica keep singing and she keep her eyes on Yuri back.

--

Yuri at SM lounge room, place where staff or any artist to get some short break. With some soda in her hand and some snack, she’s reading her MC sheets again. Since tonight will be last SMtown concert for Asia before they goes to America for concert there.

They got about ten hours preparation and some rookies group in the middle of rehearsal.

“Ah, they will use one of those new group members as rapper for Jessica solo! Heh, less work for me! Yay! Oh, introducing new SMtown mascot too? Cute pink bear? Urgh! They even had the shirt too and I must wear it! Oh god, this will make me look so pathetic!”

Yuri heard the lounge door being open and Jessica enter the lounge room, Yuri just raised her shoulder for greeting. Jessica just sits in front of Yuri and for ten minute no one talk and there’s just awkward silence between them. Till Yuri finally feeling somewhat creepy with this atmosphere breaks the silence.

It’s getting very uncomfortable, it’s not like there’s still love in her heart or anything…maybe but it’s feel creepy when someone looking at you like this. Yuri sighed and crossing her arms.

“Okay, you are not here just too watching over me studying my MC sheets, right? What do you want? This getting creepy with you sitting in front of me and keep looking at me like ghost!”

“What did you think about my song?”

Yuri just raised her eyebrow because none of her question being answer by Jessica and this girl really ignores her question even asking her a question, before Yuri could protest. Jessica turns her head and looking at Yuri face and this of course makes Yuri looking at her mc sheet.

It’s getting creepy here!!

“I know you will make the answer for magazine pictorial interview version or any broadcast version but that’s just formal answer that really shallow! I want the opinion of Kwon Yuri, the person that I used to date or my ex!”

Yuri is an idiot for sure, she failed to notice that pain in Jessica words when she let out words of used to date and also ex.

“You’re really dissing me and playing the victim role, huh? And that the only thing appears in my mind but it okay! I’m cool with that as well!” Yuri is leaning on her chair and letting out smiles, “Does my answer sound satisfying you? That really comes from my very own heart!”

Jessica let out small sarcastic smiles at Yuri, of course Yuri won’t see it since Yuri didn’t even bother to see Jessica. “Dissing…that’s really harsh…” she look at the distance between them and she caught Yuri shadow, her hand shadow. Slowly Jessica place her hand on Yuri shadow, she place it above Yuri hand shadow.

Jessica showing brown envelope to Yuri, without any sound or voice meanwhile Yuri eyeing the envelope while reaching for her drink and this unintentionally broke the shadow between her hand and Jessica hand.

“What’s this?” sensing that Jessica won’t answer her, Yuri open the envelope after make joke of it about bomb. “You won’t put bomb or TnT inside this, right? Both of us will die if you really put one!”

But before she could take out the content, “Do you remember when we first time meets?”

Yuri looks up and raised her eyebrow, “Is this genuine question or question inside question that require for me to think deeper? Or just sarcasm again? Which one?” looking at how serious Jessica face, Yuri just averted her eyes to watch and praying for Jessica manager to come and take Jessica away from her face, soon.

“Why do I have to answer the question when I’m the one who asking the question in the first place?” Yuri mumbling at herself, “At that trains!” looking at Jessica face that really full of disdain, “What? Am I wrong or something like that? Where else then?”

Jessica just smiles at Yuri, “Am I the only want that still remember my childhood dream and hanging with my very own sweet fairytale story?”

Yuri is just sit there and trying to be patient person, scratching her head that begin itchy because Jessica question. “What the heck are you mumbling about, huh?! If you have something to say to my face, then say it!”

“I…ani, there’s a little girl. Four years old little girl, she’s just move from her far away hometown to Korea. She didn’t even have friend nor anyone want to be her friends because she can’t speak Korea and she didn’t understand Korean at all” Jessica pausing her story and studying Yuri expression but since Yuri eyes still fixed in her MC sheet.

“Poor little girl and then?” it’s not that she curious but she confuse why Jessica telling her this story.

“It’s not that she hates Korea, she loves it since she know it’s beautiful place but she wants friends and she couldn’t even get one… She wants to be friends with her neighbor, the little boy that have confident smirk. She always sees him when he’s playing at his own garden!”

Yuri just raised her eyebrow higher and higher because Jessica insist with equal stubborn that matching her own to continuing her story while she trying to make Jessica quickly finishing this story.

“One day, the girl drops her ice cream at park nearby her house! Her mother didn’t know what to do to stop her crying, not only she drops it but she also tripped and scraped her knee! Her knee bleeding and her beautiful dress get ruined by dirt! So, she keeps crying while her mother keeps trying to make her stop crying! Then…”

Yuri holds her hands to cut Jessica story, “Jessica, I don’t have time to listening your story now! Could you tell me another time or through mail? You see my MC sheets? It’s double amount than last time and since this is Korea concert that really special concert with so much collaboration and solo stage, I will be solo mc for today and hopefully tomorrow to! Thank to SM!”

Jessica looking at Yuri with her eyes clouded with some kind of mist that make her eyes look little bit watery, Yuri…she keep reading at her MC sheets. “Open the envelope!”

There’s marriage certificate with her writing and also her own signature with Jessica signature on it. Yuri even put her family seal, Kwon seal. From the handwriting Yuri know this is something from their childhood items, this kids doodle style.

Yuri huffed in annoyance and slight shoving away this things, “And? What do you want with this? This is just kid’s playthings!”

Jessica just let out chortle, “Even though I already know it, but I want to hear it again from your own mouth! Do you hate me so much? So much that you want to die than be with me, right? You hate me that much, right?”

There's a pause before Yuri slowly exhales some breath and raised her shoulder nonchalantly, “If you wanted to think it that way than it is up to you! So...are you gonna give up now? Getting boring!”

“This is my punishment, right?” Jessica balled her fist and she knows she hurt her palm and it might bleed because her nails, “Tell me that this is my punishment!!!”

Yuri slightly taken back because Jessica have to shouting at her, “What?!” unconsciously she raised her voice to Jessica.

“Is this my punishment for…”

Yuri phone interrupt Jessica, “Ne Krystal? Oh, you want some help for your dance? Ho, ho! You’re asking right person! I’ll be right in front of you even before you start to miss me!!” Yuri already standing and walking away without caring her conversation with Jessica not yet finished.

Jessica just sits there and looking at the brown envelope and trying hard not to cry again, suddenly Yuri opens the door. “I forget my MC sheets and you, you should return to your group and practice with concert! Don’t make burden for Seohyun with slacking off and ruins the performance!” 

Jessica start crying on the table as soon as Yuri closes the door, till Sunny enters the room and hugging Jessica. Letting Jessica crying on her shoulder and not caring if Jessica might wetting her shirt with tears. “Is it the punishment for me because the Prince that I love turn out to be girl and I felt disgusted with that?!!”

“Because I want a boy as my Prince and couldn’t accept girl as my Prince! I deny it, I deny her so hard and! That’s my fault…that’s my entire fault for disgusted by that…”

“Disappointed the fact that…girl can be Prince for me and hate her so much even almost cussing her because I think that the Prince deceive her?!!”

“Is my fault, right? Please tell me…that’s my fault so I can apologize and this punishment finally stops and maybe she finally stops hating me…stop torturing me…to say that word to me again…”  

Not only Sunny but Tiffany also Nicole listening to it at outside the room, both of them looking at different place, sadness painted in their face. They keep listening till the sobs subside and it’s seem Jessica fall sleeps because exhausted.

Seohyun is walking in front of Nicole while texting someone and Tiffany grabbing her hand before Seohyun could passing them, Tiffany just looking at Seohyun because she unable to open till Nicole sighed.

“Did you hear that? Jessica-unnie crying again because of Yuri-ssi and the reasons…”

“I know and I heard it, lucky for us there’s nobody here since everyone busy with practice and this place really soundproof from outside if not everyone will know that Yuri-unnie used to date with Sica-unnie! That will big problem for Yuri-unnie and also for Jessica-unnie too because Jessica-unnie international fans!”

“Seohyun…please…”

Seohyun shakes her head, “Unnie, we don’t have time now because we need to practice now before our manage scolding us! We need to hurry, manager oppa already waiting for us!”

--

“Okay!! Let see some VCR while we waiting for our youngest in company! Finally I’m not the youngest anymore!!!”

But the LCD become pinch black and some cheery music play on, this confuse Yuri so much because this not even in her MC sheets but she keep being professional about this. One pink teddy bear come and slightly tumbling before cutely fall. All audience is laughing with this cute bear while Yuri slowly raising her eyebrow because it’s must be steaming inside that costume.

And Yuri realize that when that bear fall, it’s not on purpose to be a cute fall or some acting because the bear fall for real and might sprained some ankle.

The bear slowly standing and dancing cutely along the music and this make audience cheering the cute pink bear, the bear finally notice Yuri. The bear drag Yuri to center stage and dancing, while Yuri just standing there clapping her hand for the bear.

Looking at how Yuri still standing like statue that can clapping, the bear shove Yuri slightly and act pouting. “Oh, okay! I’ll dance so stop pouting cutely like that~”

The audiences become very loud because Yuri dancing cutely and Yuri even add come cute aegyo toward the bear and also the audience too. The bear kiss Yuri of course still in the costume, the bear kiss Yuri face or bump Yuri head with that big costume. They keep dancing till it finished and the bear quickly running toward backstage when she want return to her MC spot but Boa already MC in there and gesture Yuri to chase the bear which Yuri comply.

If she refuse and act like stupid, audience will notice something wrong. But to catch the bear it’s not easy since that bear somehow very quick on her feet’s also that because Yuri waste couple of minute to drink some water because thirsty, her because Yuri notice that when the bear dancing cutely and also that height is female height.

After running chasing the bear for couple minute, she’s almost fall because tripped and it’s not easy chase because there’s lot of staff and also package place that Yuri must carefully make her way, Yuri is about to open one dressing room because she caught the glimpse of the bear running toward this area and sound door being open and close.

Yuri is already running about more than enough since their new girl group already performing and right now all artists already in the stage to sing some of SMtown song before final encore and closing. From afar she could hear the audience shouting about the bear and they want to see the bear and it’s really more than just loud.

This is the last door and her bear is in here for sure. She opens the door, “Got ya!”

While the audiences keep chanting the pink bear and some SM artist keep gesturing to fans keep asking for the bear, “Should we call the bear? Even we didn’t even know the bear but I’m so curious about the cute pink bear!”

Jessica looks around her searching for Yuri because Yuri is not in here and suddenly Yuri walking with the pink teddy bear, Yuri held the pink teddy bear hand with very wide smiles. The audiences become wild and with Yuri wide smiles, everyone more eager to know who the bear.  

“Here comes the cute teddy bear that kissing me!!”  

The SNSD keep looking at that bear with disbelieve eyes but they manage their expression so they only showing excited face or maybe only Seohyun who really showing that expression alone. She even joins the audience chanting open the costume. Jessica…she’s just looking at Yuri with very broken expression and somewhat blank eyes. 

Every member beside Seohyun keep looking at the bear and back to Jessica and back to the bear again as if they’re trying to ask the confirmation with their unspoken question.

“Who is the girl that hides her beauty inside the costume? May I open your mask Princess? Please, my beautiful Princess~” Yuri rapping her words, this because when the audience know the rookies replace her in Jessica song, the audience become so disappoint and keep asking for Yuri so this as compensation.

The bear acting all shy with Yuri gesture but allow Yuri to open her costume.

Yuri slowly opens the costume from the head one and black hair fall gracefully when Yuri took the head part, “She is…Krystal Jung Soojung, my beautiful cutey honey Princess!!!”

All audience is roaring when Krystal appears from the costume with very shy smiles. “Ta-dah!” Yuri softly twirling Krystal.

Krystal doing the cute bear dance but she’s being shy girl and leaping into Yuri body to hide her blushing face. The impact make Yuri fall but instead of annoyed or angry, Yuri just laughing happily and hugging Krystal that still wearing bear costume.

“Aigo! This Princess really cute, right everyone?!!” all audience cheering for them as answer. Yuri help Krystal to removes the costume, while the MC keep yapping his words to audience and somewhat make audience asking for bear couple dance again.

“Baby Soojung already tired~” Yuri letting her aegyo to Krystal and make the younger girl blushing madly and playfully hit Yuri shoulder, Yuri wear the bear costume but she let out the head part since it’s so stuffed inside that. “But!!! The black superbear here for baby Soojung!!! It’s pink not black though~ Music!”

That words like a wrecking ball that smashing into Jessica, the same words that manage to make her crying stop when she fall down and the same words that she longing to hear once again.

“Eh? I’m the one who singing? Okay, anything for my baby Jung~” All the audience are cheering loudly for Yuri and waiting eagerly. Yuri smiles for Krystal to so wide, “She got that superbear. Boom, badoom, boom. Boom, badoom, boom bear. Yeah that's that superbear!”

Very cute dance and Jessica notice this is the same dance, the same dance that she always wished to witness it once again. The same dance without any mistake that Yuri, the child Yuri used to dance for her and making her laughing.

The same dance that she had the video since her umma record it for her…the same dance that meant only for her. Also, the same dance that should be her not anyone else…

With her smiles face and tears of joys, things that she’s trying to show. “How can she break my heart over and over again but I still want her to love me back? How can I still love her?”

 

Tiffany open with force F(X) dressing room in rage because she know the truth, she know it. “Krystal!! What are y—!!” what they see in there or more likely what Jessica witness is not something that nice for them since Yuri in there and sit next to Krystal, what more Yuri on Krystal shoulder and both of them watching something on Yuri phone.

The surprising part is Yuri casually kiss Krystal temple and her lips stay in there for a couple of second and with smiles too while kissing her.

Her eyes already red and puffy, it’s been a while for her sister to see Jessica cherry face because after the break up, but today her exhaustion almost broke her limits…Jessica really drained with this. She’s even standing with Nicole support around her shoulder.  

“What are you doing with her, Krystal?!” Tiffany hissed dangerously at Krystal. Everyone seems stunned and lucky it’s only Krystal and Yuri inside the changing room. Tiffany suddenly snicker, “No, I should ask that question to the roots of it problem! The beginning of bad seed, what are you doing in here Kwon Yuri-ssi?”

Yuri want to answer the question but Krystal already place her finger on Yuri lips and worriedly looking at Yuri since Tiffany really furious and she had enough of this Kwon Yuri behavior, Krystal notice that the air seems thick with her gesture. “I’ll answer it for you!”

Yuri shake her head, “No, I can’t let my baby Princess do that!” Yuri standing and her hand still holding Krystal hand. “I just searching my cute pink teddy bear that dancing cutely for me and the bear is Soojung baby!”

Tiffany jaw tightened, “That bear is not Krystal, Kwon Yuri! She is not the one who dancing for you even when she sprained her ankle! She is not! Not her! Not Krystal Jung Soojung!”

“What’s the proof if the bear not Krystal? Because I chase the bear for couple of minute by myself, I open the door myself, I watch Krystal trying to open the costume to hide from me by myself! What the proof Tiffany-ssi? Who else?”

But before anything else, Sunny step forward. “It’s not just coincidence, right Krystal? Because it couldn’t be mere coincidence that you wear that costume and Yuri found you! We also have spare costume too as I remember in the east backstage area which as I remember that bear running to west side! What your excuse?”

Seeing how Krystal still keeps closed, “Why are you doing something like that Krystal? Why are you just being quiet for this matter since I believe the bear that Kwon Yuri chasing is not Krystal Jung! But suddenly…this turned into you? What exactly happen here?”

Sunny huffed before looking at Yuri, “If you want a proof then come to our waiting room, we will show you the costume that you chase!”

Yuri holds her free hands like surrender sign or stop sign, “Sunny-ssi, it’s not that I doubt you but I believe my eyes! My own eye watching inside that costume is Krystal, so I’ll stand by that fact anytime!”

Tiffany looking sharply at Krystal, Yuri protectively pulls Krystal to her back and she using her body to be shield for them.

“Are you happy to see how Yuri so protective toward you that she never ever shown this kind of gesture toward Jessica? For me, this really sickening! I don’t know you such a hypocrite! Prince of hypocrite!!” Tiffany scoffs at Yuri, “Krystal, you do know that your unnie loves Yuri, right? How could you d—!”

“But I don’t like her and I like Krystal!”

Yuri words sound so clear and stern, firm and confident, so true with that sharp eye. Yuri once again repeats her words, “I don’t like her since beginning but I like Krystal!”

Seohyun step in and smiles to Krystal, “Krystal-ah, I’m happy that you become very close with Yuri-unnie, but we need you to tell us the truth about everything! Please answer us truthfully, are you the one who inside the bear?”

Krystal seem hesitated for a moment before nods to herself, “Yes, I am…I’m the bear!”

Seohyun clasp her hand happily, “Then, the problem is finished! The bear is Krystal Jung and Yuri-unnie is right! Are you two dat—?”

“No, we are not!” Luna suddenly raised her head and Seohyun just looking at Luna with her disdain eyes for cutting her, “You are not, Krystal-ssi…because I’m watching you with your bear costume and…”

Yuri knocks the table near her to stop Luna and she look so offended…with Luna which is very rare for Yuri took look so offended and she still holding Krystal protectively, “Where’s the proof? Nothing! I can make up things like that too since no proof! Krystal is the pink bear mascot, so it is! I believe her!!”

Sunny just let out her sarcastic laughter, “It seems that you refuse to accept anything but Krystal as your bear! Then, I only want to ask Krystal this! You know that your unnie still in love with Yuri-ssi, why are you doing something like this?”

Krystal holding Yuri closely, she’s trying to get closer to Yuri. “Yes, I know but they already broke up so I didn’t take someone girls away…Yuri-unnie just confesses to me and…”

“You what? She’s what?!!”

Before Tiffany could lash out to Krystal, Yoobin enter the room and bring two pink bear suits. “This one wear by Jessica and this one is Krystal, you can easily see the differences!”

“Enough of this! Okay? Enough! Don’t you see that you are scaring my Krystal!” Yuri raise her tone that she look so menacing because her eyebrow showing how much she’s trying to hold herself from shouting out loud.

Tiffany won’t back down, she won’t flinch even if Yuri enrage. “Don’t you see that you’re hurting Jessica? Don’t you! Remember what your reasons to break up and now you’re dating her own sister? Just how low you could drop yourself?! How low?! Do you want to earn yourself title the lowest of the low?! Jessica doesn’t deserve someone like you! You doesn’t even deserve Jessica effort to showing that Jessica still hoping that y—!!”

“I said enough!!”

Tiffany shoving Yuri body as answer, “And you! Krystal, you are homewrecker if you keep acting like this! Just tell us the truth, just tell that Kwon Yuri the truth!” Tiffany let out mockery chortle, “Even everyone already know the truth by now but you just keep pretending into everything!”

Krystal gripped Yuri shirt…tightly. She scared because if she tells them the truth…what will Yuri does? Yuri might turn away from her and she will lose to win over her unnie, her unnie that always had everything that she wants since forever. She didn’t know that her action will cause this situation…but!

Just once, she only wants Yuri! She only want Yuri and she can let go of everything that her sister own, everything but one!

Yuri notice Krystal troubled expression.

“Enough! What’s with Jessica this and Jessica that if the bear is Krystal?! The bear is Krystal…so it is!” Yuri gives her stern eyes to everyone.

This enrage Tiffany so much, “No! she’s not! The bear is J—!!”

But Jessica held Tiffany shoulder and shakes her head. “It’s no use…please let it go…”

“If by acknowledge that is Jessica could get you off from Krystal then okay, then sure! The bear is Jessica just like you want to acknowledge, this is what you all want, right? Are you satisfied now, Jessica Jung-ssi? Are you? Let’s end this, okay?”

Jessica just slowly nods her head, “De, you’re right…we’re sorry to bothering you…”

Yuri looking at Seohyun and nods her head, “Seohyun-ah, could you please take Krystal away to my penthouse and give her some space so she could take a rest? I need to do my next schedule!”

Seohyun nods her head and take Krystal with her, before that Yuri give Krystal kiss on her lips. Simple innocent kiss for Krystal, “I will talk to you after you get some rest, okay? Don’t force yourself!”

Before Yuri could goes to her next schedule, at the corner of empty hall. Jessica suddenly running passes Yuri and spread her hand to stop Yuri. No, she’s not crying but somehow Yuri wishes that Jessica will crying like usual because after crying Jessica always smiling since all her sadness disappears with the tears that she sheds. Everything sad will be disappears after Jessica finished her cry that including her.           

Yuri indeed stops her steps, “Is over already, right? It’s over now!”

Jessica is searching for Yuri eyes, but she couldn’t because Yuri wears dark sunglasses. “Uhm, it’s over…now” when Yuri about to walk away again, “But why am I getting this feeling that you’re lying to me this whole time?”

Yuri stops her step, “I’m perfectly happy now. It’s time for us to wake up from our dream, what I mean is let’s walking on our own part now, separately! For real now! I’m so…ani, Ta Kkeutnasseo!”

“You with Krystal now and I’m with myself, alone…I’m lost now and I’m completely drained…doing gamble with myself, gamble that I will never win and keep fighting with myself but keep insist for more…but there’s no regrets over you, since loving you is my choice, sad or happy is my risk, because I have loved you I will never regrets for loved you! I just want you to know that, at least I want you to realize that!”

Yuri still like statue, “Hm”  

Jessica took step back and slowly she’s bowing to Yuri, “Krystal, she is my precious dongsaeng and I could never ever angry at her, no matter what her mistake…please take care of her and make her happy now…thank you so much for loving my precious dongsaeng, thank you so much…and I’m sorry for keep bothering you with my silliness…”

The tears that fall, Yuri might never notices it…she’s not blind that she couldn’t see it nor she’s not deaf to hear that soft sobs but because she closes her eyes the moment Jessica bowing to her, she closes her eyes.  

Don’t be sorry, that makes me more pitiful.

Yuri nods her head as acknowledge and slightly bowing, “Dae, I will love her! I will make to be the happiest girl in this world, so don’t worry!”

 

-----------

The End

There's so many people in this world but some created just not for you...When someone walks out of your life they are giving you the sign there is someone better to be in your life...yeah, I decide to changes everything into this concept, sorry for that.

Hahaha, this pretty long one and I'm really glad that this finally end! Who's with me?

Please give me comment or anything about this chapter since I need some energy...

Please forgive me for any mistake or you could tell me and I will changes it. I'm lack some sleeps...that noisy neighbor...

Once again, Thank you so much for reading this fanfic as well!