Day Before Dawn

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

This just my old story that I never ever think...still there and untouched, I just remake it and maybe this chapter will be long one...and this is very old story...don't expecting something good from this one and might bore you to death...

--

“Thanks for the hard work!!!”

They’re still newbie group, because they just start two years ago after long and hard training. Debut under big company…top three in South Korea never guaranteed that you will have instant success and to add it at this certain times when idols keep comes out like mushroom. Of course you will get recognition from public because of your company power but that’s that. You have to work on your own way to the top.

They start not that shabby but because jealous fans from male group, they still got lot of anti at first year debut. Slowly they climbing their own way and become National little sister group, slowly they become famous but not at legend level.

Even though they already famous like this, they are humble and always hardworking idol. Never faking anything or trying to look good for public. They keep running with rookie mindset, trying giving the best of them for everyone.     

SNSD is the group formed by seven girls, Tiffany Hwang (22) is the leader. The member is Jessica Jung (22), Sunny Lee (22), Seohyun or Seo Joohyun (19), Nicole Jung (21), Park Luna (17) and Kim Yoobin (23). They practically close more than real siblings. Five years debut and they’re already together more than 8 years.

Right now, three of their member just finished their filming, Running Man variety show. Tiffany, Jessica and Sunny just finish and heading toward their vans to get dorm. The reason why these three not five of them is Seohyun got her CF shooting, Nicole must hosting one of music program and Luna got her musical.

This is busy schedule after their comeback, they just have their comeback about two week ago and that’s become hit comeback too. Become busy already their schedule. 

Tiredly they enter their vans after bowing to staff, one of prettiest member…everyone is pretty but this person or girl more than the other. She’s looks like Barbie and also chic city girl vibe around her that make her so mysterious. Not to mention she’s little bit stoic and also very quiet girl.

Her body so petite with that white skins and golden brown eyes that make her looks like fairy or elf or ballerina though her sport ability still in very big question. Everyone even not fans call her with Ice Princess but she’s actually parfait Princess. 

She’s face of the group and she also took main vocal part, second main vocal since the main vocal is Seohyun and Luna is lead vocal with Tiffany. Tiffany is also doing that engrish rap and also spokeperson. Yoobin mainly do the rap part and Nicole is main dancer of the group.   

Jessica Jung took her phone and dialing certain number that she already knows by hearts so she won’t have to save the number, after made the call and she’s waiting patiently for the person to take her call.

Annoyed groans as answer for Jessica calls, “Who is it? What do you want?!”

“Yuri-ah, it’s me…are you already sleeping?” but there’s no answer and it’s just light snoring from the caller.

Jessica just sighed and ended the call after couples second listening Yuri snoring, she look at her phone with dejected face. Though she already happy to hear her Yuri voice, hoarse rough dry voice. “Good night Yuri…sweet dream, please dreams of me…”

“Jessie! You don’t call people at 2 in the morning and ask them if they already sleep or not! Of course she will be sleeping now! Even I didn’t call Taetae at 2 in the morning or I will hear her sleep talking!” Tiffany said while give Jessica warm tea.

Jessica just sighed, “I haven’t been able to call her since two days ago…I miss her so much! Not to mention I couldn’t even meet her too often now! It’s different with you and your shortae! Since you could meets with your shortae anytime that you want!”

Tiffany pushes Jessica shoulder, “Yah! Don’t call her with that!! You will hurt her feeling because she so sensitive over her height issue!!”

After finished yawning, Sunny join the conversation. “When the last times you guys see each other face again? Even I, Syoungie childhood friends already glad for unable see her thrice in a week!”

“We just finished our practicing for new comeback at the same times and not to mention we must attend our company Asia tour…so about three almost four months! That’s how long…we do skype or video call, but she so busy with her work! Sooyoung always call you and ask you if you already eat or not, right? That’s different!!”

Tiffany pats Jessica shoulder, “Well, we’re home now and our promotion will be full at Korea this year though we still got Asia tours! Go meet her, since yours too handsome even I really want to steal her from you!! But sadly, I love someone with fun-size and also white skins like my hubby!”

Shove at Tiffany shoulder, “Yah, don’t say something like that…I already depressed when we must go to Philippine for next tours…I’m scared that someone flirting with her…why my seobang too handsome like this? Hiing!!”

Jessica looks at her girlfriend picture at her phone, secret folder. Her seobang wearing simple shirt and worn out jeans while eating ice cream, this her favorite picture. Since her seobang so cute in this one, Yuri even give V sign at camera.

Sunny peering from beside Jessica, “Yes, she’s too dangerously handsome and highly attractive! Even the handsomest trainee at our office couldn’t even match her, don’t get me started with her charms! Hm, should I go for her instead of that skeleton?”

“Yah!! You already got one!!” Jessica gently rubbed her forehead, “Please, don’t add more pressure to me…it’s already hard to protect her from normal citizen, you know when we first date all girl keep looking at Yuri with eye full of admiration! If my member becomes my own rival, what should I do?”

 

 

At certain medium size apartment, someone is sleeping soundly with her phone near her face. Morning soon to come, loud alarm echoed at her room and it’s not from her phone. At first she never want to move but that sound become so annoying that make her wake up.

A girl with black hair slowly wakes up and let out big yawn. She looks around and it’s already nine in the morning, which mean breakfast times.

This girl name with Kwon Yuri (22), she’s looking around her before nudge body that sleeps beside her. “Taeng, wake up…come on…it’s morning already and your phone is so annoying!”         

Ruffles sound and someone finally uncover her head from thick blanket, Kim Taeyeon (22) stretching her body before looking at Yuri with wide smiles and rubs her eyes tiredly. “Morning my Yul…someone calls you last night? Your phone is annoyingly buzzing around!”

“Nothing important, I don’t even know who! I’ll make coffee for us and you go take a bath first!” with that Taeyeon absentmindedly went to Yuri bathroom. Yuri went to their coffee maker, making black coffee and little toast.

Taeyeon finished showering and wears her clean clothes…that’s actually Yuri clean clothes, it’s Yuri turn to take shower and let Taeyeon enjoy her morning coffee. Yuri slowly examine her body while let water fall on her head.

Ah, another bruise…lucky that I could cover it with my clothes!

“The group just calls me! They said they on their way to your apartment and they also bring breakfast for us, all we need to do is just make more coffee for them!”

Yuri just smiles while drying her hairs, “Oh, okay! At least, they only want coffee not toast, since the bread only enough for two portions!”

Eating while watching news, “Idol group SNSD will attend Platinum Disk Award! They will sweep daesang this year! Looking at their sales…” Yuri just looks at that news for a second before hit Sooyoung and Yoona hands that sneaking on her Karage, since the TV just in front of their table.

“Ah, my waifu is so pretty!! I can just kiss the TV right now!!”

Choi Sooyoung (21) just shoves Taeyeon head away, since Taeyeon already puckering her lips in front of Sooyoung. Behind Sooyoung there’s the TV and showing Tiffany picture. “Well, everyone at SNSD always pretty you know? See! Even that Lee Soonkyu! I can’t believe she is my childhood friends!”

Kim Hyoyeon (22) is throwing her tomato at Taeyeon face and even Sooyoung mouth, “No way in heck!! Can’t you all sees my bingeul bingeul Nicole? You guys got eyes!!”

“No, my Hyunnie is number one! Hyunnie~ someday we will meet and I’ll make you fall in love with me!! I’m sure of it!!” Im Yoona (20) stares dreamingly at TV. 

Yuri just scoffed and continue to eat without caring anything else even the news, “Heee, seem our Yuri here is SNSD antifans? Tell me, did you hate my beautiful yeppunie? Or Sooyoung bundles of annoying aegyo Queen? The prim proper Seohyun or the dancing Princess Nicole, which one? Or Ice Princess Jessica? Come on, tell this Taeng which one!”

“As if I had time for something likes that! Quick finished your food! You have schedule Taeyeon and your manager already crying looking for you, since you just crash on my apartment last night without even informing her first! Two of you!” Yuri is pointing at Sooyoung and Hyoyeon, “Need to filming some radio show, right?!”

Yuri looking at Yoona but before Yuri could say anything, Yoona already beat her. “I got it, I have to filming my drama! I got it and after that magazine!”

Yuri nods in satisfaction, “Right! I have work too!!”

--

Kwon Yuri should thanks to her parents for that’s handsome striking shining face, really. Hyori, her umma got that arrogant face and also the attitude, from her we got arrogant haughty arrogant face that own by Kwon Yuri.

That handsome face of course comes from her appa side, let’s not talk about her appa since Yuri not really fond this talk. But yeah, Yuri face comes from her appa side.

That’s y tanned skins, she got it from her umma also that drop dead gorgeous body that she build with sport and exercise. But part of Yuri that more captive is her gorgeous brown gold eyes, eye that really piercing your heart and soul. When she stare you straight in the eyes, you will know there’s no escape from her persona.

Hyori is actually singer that under SM entertainment, not only singer but she also key people on SM ent. She’s used to hiatus because she really wants to be good housewife but since Yuri already big enough, she returns to be celebrity again. 

SM entertainment founder is her Taeyeon grandfather and now the chairman is Taeyeon appa, Kangta. One of biggest entertainment company and they had lot of famous celebrity under them. Taeyeon even though like that, she’s actually soloist that dubbed as Queen of Ost since every ost that she sing really amazingly perfect that full with emotion.

Kwon Yuri never ever enters SM building, even though not only she got body and face but her dance ability far too superb. Break dance is baby play for her and also rap, but the weird part of her rap is…she sound almost like male. Thanks to her husky voice and she also smoking…used too, that somehow make her voice become low.

But she’s just normal human and she’s not celebrity, she’s not.

Yuri is in the middle of walking to her work place with Taeyeon since Taeyeon want to take a walk rather than calling her manager, then her phone ringing annoyingly. When Yuri looks at the caller id, she just sighs and shoves back her phone.

“Who’s? Your appa or your umma?” Taeyeon fake gasp, “You have girlfriends and you didn’t tell me?!! Yah! Kwon Yuri!!” Yuri just knocks Taeyeon head.

“Nothing Taeng, it’s nothing! Just no one! Come on, I must hurry since I will be late again and I will get scolding from my boss!!”

Taeyeon studying Yuri face, “Are you sure it’s nothing? Your face changes so much and you become colder!”

There’s short pause for a moment before Yuri slowly nods her head, “Yep! I just get headache with thought of Yoona! Tonight she will take me to somewhere that I wouldn’t even dare to think or imagine!”

Slowly Taeyeon nods her head, “Oh…if you say so! Anyway, that’s my office! I need to go now, thanks for your bed last night!!”

At certain luxury dorm, Jessica is looking at her phone with sad face. She sighed and put down her phone before walking to bathroom to freshen up. She’s just awake now after tiring practice for upcoming SMtown tours.

They got another schedule, talk show happy together. Maybe she calls Yuri just before her schedule end pass midnight again. She really misses Yuri so much but since Yuri didn’t pick her call, she assume Yuri must be busy or something like that.

“Morning Sica-unnie! What’s wrong unnie? You look sad!”

Jessica shakes her head while Seohyun put cereal for Jessica, “Nothing…Yuri didn’t accepts my call just now. She must be busy with her work!”

“That’s true!” Sunny munching her toast, “Because when I call Sooyoung just now, I could hear their rushing and some chaos in there! She says Yuri got extra shift since one of worker got into accident, that’s why Yuri need to work earlier!”

Tiffany return with milk, “Yes, Taetae even rush back to company! She needs to be there on time since she needs to practice for her new Ost again! She’s lucky she didn’t even have to participate at SMtown concert!”

Jessica sighed again and playing with her cereal, “I didn’t know that…I hope she won’t angry with me for disturbing her at work…”

“Of course she won’t get angry with you, unnie!” Nicole place simple omelet for everyone. “Don’t be sad unnie! If she’s that busy we could meet her?”

But Jessica just shakes her head, “I don’t know where she’s work…”

--

SNSD decide to have lunch at restaurant that recommended by their company staff. The restaurant always busy and it’s Sunday after all, lucky for them they manage to get vacant table. Korean BBQ restaurant, The Honey Pork. Waiting for their waiters, Jessica trying to call Yuri but Yuri phone is not active, she then process to send Yuri a message.

“Yuri-ah, are you working? Please take care of your health and don’t forget to eat something healthy!”

“May I take your order?”

“Wow! Our waiters so handsome!! We are so lucky today!!” Tiffany said while looking at the waiters, Seohyun just holding Tiffany hands since she sit beside Tiffany. Seohyun already know Tiffany since long time ago, they become sort of mother-daughter relationship.

“Umma!”

Familiar laugh, Jessica look up from her phone and there she see Yuri with her waiters uniform and hair tied neatly, laughing with Tiffany and Nicole. “Am I that handsome? Since this is the first time someone calling me with handsome! But! I can’t give you discount even if you praise me, you know?”

Sunny decide to join the fun, since Yuri seem didn’t know they are idol and also they didn’t know that this waiters is Jessica girlfriends, Kwon Yuri. They’re never really seen Yuri, even from photo Yuri always wear sunglass or cap or beanie.

What more Jessica rarely showing Yuri image more than five second, since she scare her friends will fall for Yuri.

“Then, can you recommend us your popular meat then? Also, can you grill it for us?”

“Our meat is top and best one, you should try everything because I couldn’t even choose which one is the best! If you try everything, I will be the personal cook for beautiful ladies here!”

Nicole eye glistering with excitement, not because there’s handsome girl will serve them but because the delicious meat. Well, part of handsome girl does excite her, she did happy to be serving by this handsome girl.

“Then, we’ll order every kind of meat! Give us mineral water please! Don’t forget the kimchi! Can I ask for extra kimchi?!”

Seohyun just sighed and look at Yuri pleadingly, “Please, fresh vegetable too!”

“Okay! Want to try our new menu?”

Jessica face broke into very big smiles, her eye filled with passions again. This is their first meeting face to face after more than three months separated. Who wouldn’t be happy to meet your lover after three months of separated.

“Yuri-ah!” she cutely and fondly calls her lover name.

This makes all her member look at Jessica before look at Yuri and looking at Jessica again before return to Yuri face. This because they never meet Yuri for real, they only see Yuri from Jessica phone.

Jessica didn’t even try to hide her lover and she’s proudly showing Yuri picture to her member in short period time and with photo where they could only see half face of Yuri since the rest covered with hat or sunglass or by Jessica hand. Sometimes egging her member while at it, show off her seobang is so handsome to the top.  

When Yuri look up to Jessica, her face for a second frozen and then she force a smiles for everyone, “Okay! I’ll bring the order right away! I’ll be back with extra vegetables for everyone and kimchi too!” Yuri is walking with great speed to avoiding Jessica.

She even took delivery jobs instead of serving them, she will never serve them that’s for sure. When Yuri finishes her delivery jobs, Jessica and her friends already went home and she at her break time.

Yuri just sit there and eating her food nicely at nearby 7eleven. Today menu is bibimbap, she didn’t have spare money to buy the drink.

Better to drink at fountain then or ask at my working place. Today bibimbap pretty bland, maybe I didn’t have any side dish.  

She indeed comes from very rich family, with parents who famous and called as legend in entertainment business of course she’s far too rich to buy expensive foods or eat at fancy restaurants but she had her reasons for living like this.

One thing for sure…

Yuri do have big ego, when she already say something don’t expect Yuri will take her words, even when she’s clearly know that will give her big disadvantage. Her big pride sometimes makes her look silly and stupid by protecting that big head and big pride.

Someone sit in front of her and Yuri almost immediately knows that’s Jessica because the perfume. Yet Yuri should be happy, leave that idol reasons…Yuri should be happy since she finally got to see her girl but Yuri just sigh inwardly.

“Here, water for you and I buy some side dish…sausage, ham, and fish cake soup! It’s getting cold now because it’s almost autumn, you should eat something warmer for your body!” Jessica said sweetly and Yuri just sighed.

“What are you doing here? Paparazzi will took your picture and create ruckus from that! You want to create stupid news again?” Yuri look up to see Jessica tie her hair into nice bun and also wearing baseball cap also sunglass.

“They won’t, since they will think I go out with my friends instead of my lovers! If I got into news with my lover, then that’s news not stupid news then!” Jessica said and opens the water bottle for Yuri, “Eat it and tell me if you want to eat anything else! I’ll buy it for you! Do you want to eat hobang or anything as desserts?”

Yuri just sighed at Jessica positive answer, she might look like certificated Ice Princess, but inside Jessica there’s fragile and innocent heart, so warm. Combine with cold exterior and warm interior, Yuri called Jessica as Parfaits Princess, look so cold but at the same times so sweet, so luxury, so gorgeous, so warm just like the real Jessica.

“It’s okay!” Yuri said while pushing the water slightly but Jessica keep push the water toward Yuri with her happy face.

Well, who ever thought that girl look so chic and arrogant like this full with cute aegyo, but she’s not overdose unlike Sunny. Melting ice? No, it’s not melting because if she melting then it’s mean she’s disappears then. 

Just from where this girl gets this positive thinking? Should I call this as innocent thinking or plainly stupid? She should rest because her packed schedule!

“Come on, drink it! Oh, want me to buy kimchi pancake?” 

“No, thank you” Yuri drink the water and Jessica just looking at Yuri eats her lunch, “What are you doing here? What about your schedule? You could get into trouble with your manage unnie, if you sneaking on her again!”

Jessica just smiles and put the ham to Yuri bibimbap, “I do have one, about one hour again and it’s just magazine photoshoots! So, I still have lot of times for you! Want to go somewhere after this? There’s park near your working place, it’s beautiful and they have this nice flower garden! ”

Yuri just shakes her head, “I have work after this and my break end at 15 minutes again! I bet Bongsun-unnie, your group manager would looking out for you for makeup or whatever it called with! Go home now, your member already waiting for you!”       

Jessica just sadly sighed and weakly nods her head, “Arasso, I will return after you finished your lunch. I miss you so much, because you so busy I couldn’t call you…I scare I might disturb you…after that can I get a kiss?” Jessica hopefully asks Yuri.

“Do you ever see ‘friends’ kiss each other? The moment we kiss, they will take the picture and in couple minute there will be news with your name on it! Just go home after I finished!”

 

---------

To Be Continue

Thanks for reading this as well and if you have any question or anything about this FF, don't be shy to ask me or maybe scolding me because the previous ending?

See you next time~