Star Flower 3

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

I should update this yesterday but I couldn't since I must accompany my sister to brought new phone, trust her and her magic hand~

Anyway, enjoy the chapter and don't worry! Just one more chapter left!!

--

The kid’s home now, Yoona and Krystal almost have heart attack when they see Jessica coming out from Yuri room with her pajama and looking for Yuri cutely like this. It’s not secrets that they worried about Jessica and keep asking Sunny or Nicole for Jessica.

“Ah, Yoong and Soojung already home!!” Jessica went hugging the twin and kisses their cheek.

“Umma! We’re home!! We brought lot of souvenirs for umma!!”

“Lot of toys and also new cute clothes!!”

“Did you guys buy something for appa?” Yuri already standing behind Yoona and Krystal, she almost gives the twin heart attack, “All silence like this mean no souvenirs for me? Did you two forget to buy one for appa? Appa really hurt now!”

“Yuri!!” Jessica went to Yuri and hugging her before let go of Yuri. Jessica let Yuri fix her hairs, bed hair and she even make Yuri kiss her forehead. Jessica hair already grows long now and Yuri likes to kiss Jessica crown head, “I will share mine with you! So don’t be sad anymore and don’t cry, I will cry if Yuri crying!”

Yuri let out wide smiles, “Really? I got very kind wife but very stingy kids!”

But they’re also happy for Jessica and what more Yuri is, they rarely see Yuri showing the affection but now they get chance to see it every day. The way Yuri looking at them and how Yuri smiles at them, there’s no hint of awkwardness anymore.

It’s not that Yuri ignores them but their conversation just only…well, maximal 10 words. That conversation is really stiff and awkward conversation too, it’s like business matter.   

Though, Jessica manages to make Yuri showing affection to Yoona and Krystal too. When the twin still all dead tired because Seohyun punishment, Yuri come to twin room bring their lunch. The foods that Yuri cooked for the first time after so many years almost bring tears to their eyes.

“Careful because it’s still hot, your umma said this really delicious so I make it for you two. I hope you guys like it!”

Carefully Yoona decide to ask Yuri, “Umma?”

“Yes, Jessica! She really likes this dish, she even keep asking for whole week for this menu!” Yuri smiled proudly at her dish, she look at Yoona face and carefully touches the bruise, “What happen with your forehead? Still hurt?”

This is the first time…no, not really the first time but Yuri rarely doing this and for Yuri touching her and this enough to make Yoona fell some unexplained happiness for her. “Just not careful while sleeping, Hara accidently kick me…”

Yuri fight urge to laughing, “Appa will get something for your bruise! Eat it and Soojung too, you look thin now! Did you dislike their food?”

“I eat something far too raw…my stomach little bit upset but I’m okay now appa!” Yuri smiles at Krystal and pats her head tenderly. Krystal not a shikshin but she’s stubborn eater that will eat rock if you mocking her. Proven by Seohyun when she deduces Krystal couldn’t eat spinach.

They know Jessica manage to make Yuri slightly loosen up now, the way Yuri smiles and Yuri skinship now. Of course they like it, they really love their appa now. Yuri even make joke about why Hara eyes look like panda and that because Yoona punch.

Night, Jessica is still sleeping with Yuri and now Yuri also, sleeping facing Jessica. She touching Yuri abs like phone button, each touch she let out sound beep like in phones. Jessica even let out ring sound while waiting for a moment, “Hello?”

Yuri let out smiles but still closes her eyes, “Hello?” Yuri answers Jessica.

“Open your eyes!”

Yuri open her eyes and smiles at Jessica faces, how Jessica looking at her with those innocent yet so seductive eyes. “You shouldn’t look at people like this, it dangerous because you will capture their heart!” Yuri move Jessica hair that covering her forehead.

“Then it’s okay since I want to capture my seobang heart!”

Yuri is just laughing, “From where you learn this word?”

“From Soonkyu drama! She’s always asking me to accompany her!” Jessica proudly nodding her head, “So, did I manage to capture my seobang heart?”

“Which seobang?”

“Kwon Yuri!!”

Yuri pretend to think for a moment, “Hm, sadly this Kwon Yuri don’t really have heart now so I don’t know if Jessica already took it or not!” this answer make Jessica pouting and hit Yuri shoulder and she even cutely huffed at Yuri.

“You’re meanie!! I hate meanie seobang!!”

Yuri laughing again and pull Jessica closer, “Just kidding, you already capture it! You already capture it! See, my heart already at your heart, sees! There’s my heart next to your heart!” Yuri said quickly because Jessica already sulking likes that.

“Really?” Jessica is now looking at Yuri with her round eyes. Yuri nods her head eagerly, this makes Jessica smiles widely and kiss Yuri cheek too and she even nuzzle her face to Yuri neck, “Night Yuri…I’m so sleepy!”

--

“So, where should we go for lunch?” four of them, Yoona, Krystal, Jessica and Seohyun decide to bring Jessica to eat outside after their school.

Yoona driving her car but suddenly Jessica give the newspaper to Krystal. “I want to eat it here!”

Krystal took the newspaper and smiles, “Oh, this really nice choice! Grand opening and umma will get this cute crown as gift! Umma want to eat at…Thailand cuisine…own by…” there’s dead silence, Krystal keep glancing at Seohyun while Yoona looking at Seohyun through mirror.

Seohyun notice this just smiles, “That’s a nice idea since they have this healthy salad! Do you know the way Yoong?”

Hearing the words of salad and healthy together, loud groan comes from Yoona and Krystal. Even Yoona order Krystal to do quick review about the menu, searching meat and meats for them. Jessica that usually hate vegetable begins to like it, not because Yuri will buy her toys but Yuri will proud of her.

“What do you mean that my umma not allowed getting that crown?” Yoona said nicely but her grips on that waiter shoulder already start hurting him, “Seohyun-ah, get umma nice table and don’t worry I will bring the crown for her!”

“Okay, we will sit at that table next to big window!” Seohyun of course know what they will do to this poor waiters.

Krystal is standing beside the waiters to blocking Jessica view on the waiters that really scared now. “Listen, we just want that crown and if you couldn’t give it to us because this only for kids, then put a charge on our tabs and put it triple if you want! So, we could finish it nicely without calling the owner of this restaurant! If we called it, you might lose your jobs for being disrespectful toward your costumers!”

Finally Yoona and Krystal got the crown and they put it on Jessica head, “But I want two, so Yoong and Krystal wears it not me!” Jessica is pouting.

“Umma, please don’t angry like that! If appa comes, she will be worried and maybe hit him! Umma~” Yoona trying to use her aegyo, even Krystal is batting her eye innocently for Jessica. Seohyun almost throw up when she’s looking at Yoona and Krystal aegyo.

Hearing her seobang name Jessica suddenly looks disappointed, this because Yuri must go to office again but she promise them to join the lunch. “Where’s Yuri?”

“Ah, appa said she almost arrives! She will bring something for umma!”

While waiting the food, they almost ordering everything that they could and sneaking more meat than vegetable. Of course Seohyun must double check their order before give it to waiters. “Seohyun? Is that you?”

Since Seohyun sit besides Jessica and she’s backing the person who called her but she already know this person, Seohyun just sit without even turning her back. Yoona and Krystal of course face this person just gulped.

Krystal nudges Yoona arms and whispering to Yoona, “I thought Seohyun will change this outcome…you know making that we’re not going to meet her or something like that?”

Yoona slowly looking at stiff Seohyun, “She will never use her power for this trivial matter!”

“Seohyun?”

Seohyun slowly sighed and turn her face, “I’m sorry but who are you?”

This makes this person name with Tiffany Hwang taken back, never once she thought her daughter will give her cold shoulder. When Seohyun are looking at Tiffany who standing beside her new husband, Seohyun slowly arrange her temper from exploding.

“Yoong, please tell my appa not to come here for lunch! I don’t want to see her watching them! Enough with me that’s meet them, appa shouldn’t meet them! Please do it for me, now!” Yoona quickly salute and send telepathy to Taeyeon.

Tiffany knows that Seohyun really hate her now, how Seohyun looking at Tiffany right now already tell everything. Seohyun eye is blazing with anger and hatred to her and to Nichkhun. Tiffany trying to touch Seohyun hand but Seohyun already yanks her hand away from Tiffany.

Jessica pat Seohyun hands, “Seohyun-ah, do you know them?”

Seohyun slowly turn her face and gives very wide sincere smiles to Jessica that she will never show this at Tiffany anymore. “No, I don’t know them and I’m sure that I never seen them before but I think they are owner of this restaurant!”

“Oh, then! Then! Can you ask them for give me one more crown so Yoong and Soojung could wear it?” Jessica is looking at Seohyun with her famous puppy eyes. Before Seohyun could refuse Jessica, her phone ringing and this time Taeyeon is calling her.

“Don’t worry, appa strong enough! So, don’t worry about them and let show them that we already move on! Appa also bring this cute keroro…what’s this called again? Yah, Yuri! What’s this called again?”

“Steam chiffon cake? Or something likes that!” Yuri answers for Taeyeon from behind her.

Seohyun just smiles toward her phone, her appa always trying to make her happy and even now her appa is controlling her mood from anger to more relax.

Seohyun ended the call and give Tiffany her hard eyes and this is the first time Seohyun spoke through her gritted teeth, “Please?” this already speak for everything, like please just leaves us alone so we could enjoy our lunch in peace. But Tiffany is not someone that will easily back-off and in fact that she is stubborn person won’t help anything.  

“Oh, you want another crown? Khun, please give this lady another one?” when her Thai husband already leaves, “Who is this lady?”

“Ah, she is our umma! Her name is Jessica Kwon!!” Yoona said proudly. Tiffany of course found it hard to believe them since she know Yuri not really person that capable for loving someone, leaving alone that this is human and also this human have this mental problem.

“Our umma is so beautiful, right? Oh, she’s the one who want to eat at your restaurants!” Krystal said with gleaming smiles.

Yuri arrives, when she near them Jessica already standing and hug Yuri tightly and whining about the crown that out of stock. Yuri do something that startled Tiffany, tenderly Yuri kiss Jessica forehead, her cheeks, and nose.

Yuri never does this kind of skinship leave alone in public, never ever. “Don’t cry, I will make it for them! I will make Queen Crown for my baby, Prince Crown for my deer and kitty!” deer and kitty is affection name for Yoona and Krystal that comes from Yuri.

“And monkey King Crown for appa!!”

Yuri went to Krystal and bumps her forehead on Krystal, but she put kiss on her forehead and also Yoona too. “Oh, Seohyun-ah! Your appa stuck on her car because her wonderful hairs! Can you help her? That person wears beehives on her hairs!”

When Taeyeon and Seohyun arrives, Tiffany trying to smiles for Taeyeon but Taeyeon never ever glancing on Tiffany and just pass her by. Seohyun keep whining to Taeyeon about stop doing shampoo cf while driving which Taeyeon only laughing. Seohyun even gives Tiffany warning stare to stop bothering her appa while at it.

She’s glaring at Tiffany with her innocent eyes. Even innocent eyes will filled with hatred because of her mistake.

“Seobang aaa~” Jessica said to Yuri while trying to feeding Yuri from her hands, Yuri just smiles and open , carefully eat from Jessica hands without hurting her, “Bit spicy, but it’s delicious! But! Sica baby shouldn’t eat this one too much, okay?”

Tiffany almost choke her own food when she’s looking at how Yuri eating from Jessica hands like that, Yuri never ever do something like this even to Clara. Someone like Yuri will never ever do something that considering cheesy like this.  

Jessica nod her head and pointing herself, indication that she want to be feeding with Yuri. “But baby my hands not clean right now…” seeing how Jessica pouting, quickly Yuri pick fork and offer the food for Jessica but Jessica still refuse it.

“Using hand! I want to using hand!!”

Yuri quickly smiles and clean her hand using Seohyun wet tissue supply, she’s took the food once again, this time she using her hand now. “Say a~” eagerly Jessica eat from Yuri hands, “Aigo, my baby is so cute!” Yoona and Krystal even record the whole things using their phone.

“This is like in Sunny drama!”

Yuri just smiles at Jessica, “Remind me to talk with Sunny about drama that my baby should watch!” Yuri thinking for a moment before broke into big smiles before looking at everyone, “How about we watching some movie? Rio 2 sounds good!”

The twins cheering and they even start booking the ticket for whole family and even snack too. Seohyun is correcting their snack ordering like usual. She even hit the twins for ordering extra large salty popcorn with extra cheese. 

From afar Tiffany sadly sighed, she notices how much Yoona and Krystal love Jessica as their own mother, nothing less. How Jessica love for the twins like her own too and how much Yuri care about Jessica too, this is Tiffany ability to recognize someone relationship.

That happy family somehow makes Tiffany bit regretting for her choice to leaving her happy family. Now, her own daughter won’t even look at her and pretends that they never know each other. Also, she even scared to read her Taeyeon and Seohyun relationship with her now.

--

When Yuri in the middle of enjoying phone conversation with Jessica through the phone, Jessica whined about how Sunny keep forcing her to watch sad drama and Nicole too. In the middle of coaxing her wife, Sooyoung suddenly kick her office door open and this of course almost make Yuri got heart attack.

“We need to talk something very serious and very urgent!!” Sooyoung said and not long, Hyoyeon just kicked the door open too and she just has to dragging Taeyeon with her.

“I already heard it! We need urgent meeting! Now!!”

Yuri just looking at them, “Sica baby, I will call you later okay? Since I must work to buy you more toys and when I got home I will scold Sunny to force to watching sad movie! You don’t want toy but you only want talking with me? Aww! Baby is so cute but Sooyoung already angry at me now…”

After talking for couple of minute with Jessica, finally she agree for ending the call and Yuri even kisses Jessica, from the phone of course. “What?” her tone changes into very cold to Sooyoung and everyone that dares to disturb her moment with Jessica.

“She’s escape from prisons!”

It didn’t take long for Yuri to figure out who just escape from prison, since she’s the person that send Clara to prison or almost killed her. Clara or her ex-wife just escapes from prison and she’s just escape from prisons after almost killed Yoona and Krystal, their own kids.

This is happen when the twin still baby and this because cannibalism, yes some alien do have this tendency for eating their own kind but this only apply for certain tribe. The twin knows about this since Yuri decides to tell them and Yuri never wants to keep secret between families.

Their marriage is arranging marriage, so there will be no love between them but Yuri loves her daughters so much. Marriage between two tribes that is always at each other necks but sadly the treaty broken as well as the marriage. As much as Yuri loves the twin, but Clara never see the twins more than just delicious food that waiting to be eaten alive.

Call it crazy but nothing odd about cannibalism when it come to alien since long time ago they do eat their own kind that weak than them since harsh planet but now they already developed and some tribe lose their tendency to eat their own kind completely, that’s Yuri tribe.

The baby taste the best, yes they are that’s why when Yuri hear the twin crying and those disturbing thought she keep hearing from Clara, quickly she ask Hyoyeon to teleport her to Clara that about to bite Yoona arms.  

Yuri slowly closed her eyes, “Please ask Sunny and Nicole to protect Jessica! Tell them to raise the security around the house!” Sooyoung nods her head and calling her wife. Yuri looking at Hyoyeon, “Please tell the kids to be careful and also please ask them to watch over Jessica if they could!”   

“Of course Yuri! You don’t have to tell me this because I already do it on your behalf!”

Taeyeon slowly went to Yuri and pat Yuri shoulder, “I guess you should stay near Jessica for time being, leave these useless things to me and protect your wife also your twin till we caught her again! Just go home!”

 

Yuri just finished applying some medicine to Jessica bruise after Jessica just fall from climbing tree, she also notice Jessica old wound, mainly cigarette burn and scars. The scars are really nasty because there’s so many of it.

Jessica now don’t have any problem for strip in front of Yuri now, sometimes she even ask Yuri to bathing her.

Jessica also boldly kissing Yuri lips now, thanks to Soonkyu drama influences of course. At first Yuri so stunned with this affection because Jessica suddenly peck Yuri lips when Yuri wake up from sleeping but somehow, Yuri now enjoy it.

Jessica now is always asking for kisses from morning kiss, day kiss (if Yuri home for lunch), night kiss before sleeping and another random kiss on the lips.

Even though it’s just a peck but Yuri never ever kiss anyone beside Jessica on the lips, not even Clara. The peck is like energy for Yuri, after she get that kiss from Jessica then Yuri will be happy for the rest of day. 

This wounds really bothering Yuri so much because there’s so many of that and it hurt Yuri heart so she decide to ask Nicole about this since Nicole could reading someone memories.

“It’s not something nice Yuri-unnie, so are you prepare for this?”

Slowly Yuri nods her head and in her laps, there’s Jessica sleeping soundly. Now Jessica really attached toward Yuri, she couldn’t even asleep if Yuri not beside her.

“Jessica is normal girl, she’s not like this before and this because her boyfriend. That wound is from her boyfriend too, domestic violence. Her boyfriend often hit Jessica without any reasons or when his mood is worse, he even hit Jessica using alcohol bottle if he drunk or something like that!”

“Why?! Why Jessica not left him?!” Yuri trying to control her temper, if only Taeyeon here she already ask Taeyeon to control her anger by now. She really wants to kill Jessica boyfriend by now.

“Because Jessica didn’t have anyone else beside him, orphan girl…they already know each other since they’re at orphan!”

Nicole sighed, “I know you are very angry right now but this not the worst part yet! Left alone that cheating part and all, when he know that Jessica is pregnant with his child he want to abort the baby, everyday he will hit Jessica stomach…I guess the baby pretty stubborn till…he put drug on Jessica meal when she already at her seven months…”

Yuri heart is like in boiling water, it make her anger and almost want to ask Krystal to projecting Jessica boyfriend face so she could kill him.

“The loosing of her baby make Jessica become likes this and he chase her away after took Jessica money…” Nicole inhales some airs before look at Jessica with sad eyes.

Yuri slowly shaking her head, “Enough Nicole, I couldn’t hear it anymore…it hurt…I don’t want to hear that anymore, because I might kill him…” that’s why she hates it when she knows that I’m her husband…because of him…

That why she scares of me when I’m drink and smoking…I will never drink and smoking again then!!

Nicole nods her head, “Me too, I don’t have any heart to continue the story…it so horrible unnie…”

“I want to ask you…to delete all those horrible memories from her but I know I shouldn’t do that!”

Nicole slowly nods her head, “I’m sorry unnie, I couldn’t do anything for her horrible past…I’m sorry”

“No, that’s not true Nicole-ah! Jessica, she’s really happy now!” Tenderly Yuri scoop Jessica and bring her to their room, “I’ll protect you from now on…till the end of our times together and I will protect you! Till…I will never forget for all time until my life is exhausted!”

Jessica snuggles on Yuri body and inhale Yuri scent and she’s also unconsciously rubbing her face on Yuri chest. This makes Yuri smiles, before bend to kiss Jessica forehead. 

--

As usual every morning of chaos, twins still get ready for their school. “God!!! One of so many times that you have to choose to be annoying is every morning?!!” Krystal shouting at her own reflection in the mirror since her hair is like one of Dragonball character.

“Anyone see my school blazer? Also my shoes too! New one that I just brought!! Also my textbook and my bag! Where the heck is is that stupid bag?!” Yoona shout at anyone that could hear her, her school blazer at her waist actually.

Hara and Hyuna is still bathing furiously because they also oversleep today but please don’t ask if they really showering or not. Seohyun as usual already sit nicely at dining table and waiting for her breakfast, bless Taeyeon for getting this prim and proper daughter.

Nothing new since every morning always like this, no matter how much Seohyun punishes them afterward but they still that lazy bug.

Jessica kiss the twins forehead when they arrives at the twins school, Seohyun got kiss too on cheek since they also take Seohyun too. They’re already family after all, so showing affection like this is no big deal. Yes, Seohyun also thinks Jessica as her umma or maybe more to godmother.

After take the kids to school, they went to Han River for picnic and snacking at riverbank since Jessica want to try it and Yuri also want it too.

While enjoying the water and the breeze, Yuri didn’t know that someone watching them from the water with her bright red eyes.

 

-------------

To Be continue

 

Just one more chapter, just one more chapter left~ Horray!!!

Anyway, Happy Birthday Yoona! Happy Birthday!

As usual, thank for reading this story as well~ Thank you very much!

Please leave me some comment since I'm pretty much bored right now...I need to read your comment~

Btw, if there's any typo or question, just tell me since I'm pretty much tired now...just today, finish some shopping for my sister for her phone things...