Dream of Them 3

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Since I don't have anything to do, might as well update something~

Thanks for reading this story and enjoy this chapter too!

Anyway, just one more chapter left!

-----

As usual and always, Yuri picks up Jessica from her class. Inside Yuri car, since the window bit dark, Jessica could enjoy to kiss Yuri lips like she always carving since the class start. “Don’t you know how I miss kissing this lip?!”

These two really good with hiding their relationship because their own umma wouldn’t even realize something changes from their sisterly bonds, even though they really close than usual but their mother just think this is just normal sisterly affection. Since both of them really close and pretty much like this before Jessica become distance but now close again, isn’t that the best things ever?

Nowadays if Yuri have photoshoot or CF making, Jessica always be there to watching over Yuri and Yuri also do the same, she’s always with Jessica every time possible and for example if Jessica had this girls shopping day she will following Jessica and carrying all Jessica purchases bag without any complain unlike Sooyoung, Yoona, and Hyoyeon.

If the girl decide to do their hairs, Yuri will waiting Jessica with gleaming eye that full with excitement with waiting Jessica new hairstyle and even buy Jessica something to drink while at it. If the girl decide to do spa, she will waiting no matter how long she must waiting. She’s pretty much become every girl epitome perfect lover.

Jessica of course do the same too, do you think the lazy Princess only doing sleeping and watching over Yuri only at photoshoot? Big no.

Yuri loves to exercise that why Yuri always do exercise twice in a week, Jessica will join Yuri. If Yuri is running on treadmill, Jessica will cycle near Yuri treadmill. If Yuri does weight trains, she will do small one and it’s very small dumbbell…of course near Yuri. If Yuri goes swimming, she will sit on that patio chaise and watching Yuri.

If Yuri have that golf days with her friends as in Yoona, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Taeyeon also Nichkhun and Donghae, she and the girls will join them but enjoying their gossip at café that provide by golf house club. Pretty much they become like, wherever Yuri go there will be Jessica and vice versa.

Yuri is naughtily wriggling her eyebrow, “That’s why I bring this car, the window is dark and we could do anything that we want here!”

Jessica playfully shove Yuri face that wanting to kiss her, “You’re really byun!” but she pull Yuri collar, “But I like someone byun!”

Before they could kiss again, Yuri phone ringing and Jessica let out annoying groans because that’s Clara name on the caller ID, “Pick it for me Noona!” Yuri give her phone to Jessica, “Since noona is my girl, noona got any right all over me! So, pick it noona!”

Jessica just give Yuri smug smiles, “Hello, this is Jessica speaking!” there’s some pause, till Clara speaking again, “Yuri? She’s busy anyway! What do you want? Tell me and I will tell her! Why can’t you tell me? Photoshoot again, right? Use model Clara-ssi because Yuri not a model! Bye now, Yuri and I will go on date again!”

Yuri could imagine how furious Clara now, she know that Jessica and Clara not really close and sort of enemy or nemesis because certain things. Yuri is playfully pinching Jessica cheek, “Noona, you really cute! I might die because of this cuteness!!”

They arrive at Han River, walking around while holding hands and Jessica eye caught a long line of people queuing for patbingsoo with mochi and also other interesting topping and syrups. Jessica keeps eyeing the stand, “Do you want some noona?”

Why Yuri always call Jessica with noona not name even when they’re on date? Because Yuri scare that she will blurts out something dangerous so calling noona is somehow become Yuri love nickname to Jessica.

“Today bit windy and also the line is so long…” Jessica keep looking at that crowded patbingsoo stand.

Yuri eyeing Jessica clothes, she’s only wears long selves and today indeed little bit cold.

Yuri smiles and together they’re walking to the queuing line, “Noona, turn around and hug me!” Jessica do as she’s being told, today Yuri wearing jacket that little bigger than usual. Using that jacket, Yuri covering Jessica body and the way Jessica head pops from Yuri jacket really cute sight because Jessica just like duckling pop up from their mother wing. “Warm enough?”

“Of course and I really like it!” Jessica of course warm, she hugs Yuri body and being covered with jacket also inhaling Yuri scent…what else that she could hope for? Nothing.

Yuri just chuckle because cuteness from Jessica, “Then, next one is step on my feet”

“Why? Even though I’m wearing flats now but I’m heavy Yuri-ah! No, you will get tired of yourself and I will hurt you!”

“Of course noona heavy, as heavy as cotton candy could be!” Yuri kisses Jessica forehead before Jessica could hit her, “Also if noona step on my feet I could accidently kiss noona forehead if I look around! Like this!” Yuri moves her head to left and her lips brushing on Jessica forehead.

Jessica is just laughing while shaking her head because Yuri cute immature act and Yuri even sway their body easily like she’s just feather. They not even aware there are some girls taking picture of this pose, since this really cute pose.

After finally got their patbingsoo, they sit at bench with Jessica sit in front of Yuri and safely tucked inside Yuri jacket again. “Really? The Thai girl in love with Taeyeon! What’s with Thai and our friends? Everyone going for Thai now! We should eat at Thai restaurant after this then!”

Yuri just nods and snuggles to Jessica shoulder and Jessica feeding Yuri with patbingsoo, “Yes, she’s new model at Donghae agency that come from Thai and for Taeyeon! I don’t even know where she meets Taeyeon but I guess Janhae really like Taeyeon because she ask me to gives love letter to Taeyeon! She’s cute girl so why not?”

Jessica pouting at Yuri, “Do you like that kid?”

Yuri cutely shaking her head and kiss Jessica cheek, “In this world, I only have you and my eye only found you no matter how cute other girl might be and my eyes couldn’t even move away from you so how could my heart could moves from you?”

They still took Yuri and Jessica picture, maybe because they thought Yuri and Jessica is celebrity because all those perfectness and also that harmony between them is just too perfect.

At night, of course they’re sleep in same room. They’re sometime sleep at Jessica room or sometimes Yuri room, “Where are you going? There’s your noona room, right?”

Yuri holding glass of water and bout to open Jessica bedroom door and she only wear bathrobe, Hyekyo looking at Yuri with her sleepy eyes and she even yawn, “As usual, noona get scared after watching horror movies and start to freak out over anything or everything! Umma, the Princess need her water now~”

“Yes, I don’t want to hear her screaming like witch in the middle of night…”

Put the water at side table near their bed, Yuri went to hugging Jessica body again. “Lucky enough umma didn’t realize that I only wear this bathrobe and nothing else!”

Jessica flips Yuri body and thus make her sit on top of Yuri stomach, rip the bathrobe apart and throw it to poor floor, “Or else I will get jealous because someone else enjoying your body, right~? Up for another round?” Jessica is already grinding her lower body to Yuri abs.

--

“We finally found you! We finally found you my baby!”

This of course make Yuri raised her eyebrow and looking at woman who said this, “What happen here?”

Yuri found herself being hug by someone when she returning from nearby mart, no…not young girl but woman with same age with her appa. This woman keep saying my baby to Yuri while crying on her while her umma look so sad. Yuri also notice there’s Boa sit in front of her umma and appa.

Speak about her appa, Gianna Jung Jihyun she clearly stunned and her face clearly showing how stiffed her with this situation which rarely happen since she always that stupid goofball that Yuri like. There’s Jessica also who look so surprised and Yuri didn’t even know why.

“Did something happen?” asking twice won’t hurt, right?

Hyori still happily hugging Yuri and this make Yuri more confuse with the situation. She notice there’s some broken glass on the floor and everything telling Yuri about chaos.

“Wait!! So I’m not Jung but Kwon?! I’m your kids, yeah I will never believe that! Just from where this craziness happens? What kind of crazy thing is this? Show me the proof then!!” Yuri almost shouting at Boa, but before Yuri could berate Boa or rebutting or doing anything Boa showing Yuri one document, “I can’t read this!”

“I notice you look so similar with my wife and I had my suspicious about this similarity, from that’s how this all happen” Boa took the document and open it for Yuri meanwhile Yuri keep eyeing Boa every moves.

“This is the DNA test result, from your hairs that we found from your room hotel and from Hyori also our daughter. We also went through the hospital CCTV recording and there’s small accident, Jessica-ssi here accidently playing with the name card and apparently the nurse got mistake because they put the name card incorrectly and that’s why the babies get swapped…our baby become Jung meanwhile…”

It scared Yuri so much about Boa, she so stoic and so calm. How could someone explain this kind of things with this calm and so composed like this, even Seohyun not like this cold and this robotic. Boa explaining things like in business manner instead of family.

Yuri really dislikes this kind of person, where’s the casual fly? Out of the window? This is not business matter! This is about me and also my future!!

Also how could her parents all quiet like this and only Hyekyo who give sad looking eyes not to Yuri but to someone or unknown direction. They’re seemed believe this android Kwon Boa, does this mean that she really is Kwon not Jung, damn! Jung name already cool enough and I must changes it to Kwon and become kid of this androids?

Suddenly Jessica standing and storming to her room, this of course makes Yuri standing and following Jessica as well.

“Noona!” Yuri turn to face Hyori and Boa, she even glaring that her supposedly parents “You make my noona upset! Aish, arrgh! Noona, wait for me!!” Yuri is chasing Jessica that surprisingly fast for lazy Princess.

Yuri enters the room and locks it, instead of finding Jessica crying or upset she found Jessica sit on her bed calmly and smirking confidently, she also gesturing Yuri come to her with her finger. Yuri walking toward Jessica and raising her eyebrow with confuse smiles, “Not upset?”

“Why would I upset? Why should I upset? In fact I’m pretty much happy!” Jessica walks to Yuri and hug her and Yuri easily lift Jessica, she warps her leg on Yuri waist and Yuri steadily support Jessica weight on her, “Why would I upset if I could tell everyone that you are mine? You don’t know how much I want to scream at Clara for eyeing you like fresh meat!”

Yuri softly rocking her body like dancing slow waltz, “So, noona enter the room because?”

“Because I might laugh like crazy if I sit there any longer because I’m too happy, I might jump around like crazy hyper bunny with overdose sugar intake too!” Jessica kisses Yuri lips and smiles naughtily.

“So, noona believes them just like that?”

Jessica hummed in delight when she feels Yuri nimble her neck, “Yes, they already show the CCTV camera recording, considering that really crazy for them to get one and I did messing up with the name card! Also the document from DNA test already proof everything, you are Hyori baby because the gene or something like that!”

Yuri slowly nods her head, “If noona say so, then I’ll believe noona and them!” she will always believe what Jessica say to her, even though sometimes Jessica will pull trick on her but she always believe in Jessica.

“And also, it seems our family already knows Kwon family! Appa said that Hyori is her school friend or something like that! But why they seem tense or like they got some feud between them before? Because umma seem so tense and she almost explode when they’re explaining to us! It’s like she put all her guard up!” Jessica pondering for a moment before being distracted by Yuri lips that smooching her collarbone.

“Who cares? Maybe that’s why Kwon Boa could easily explain things important like that to us without any screaming like in movie…well not much, umma do almost scream and she do throwing the glass or something like that! But that’s not important part!”

Yuri look up but still busy with smooching Jessica, “What important thing? Let me guess, go official? I would like too noona!”

Jessica shakes her head, “Yes, but not that’s! Let’s wait for few months before going official since they will suspicious about us! It’s about…never leaving me! I’m scared that you will go to Japan and end up with leaving me all alone!”

Yuri firmly shakes her head, “I won’t! I will never leave your side!” suddenly Yuri let out smirks, “I really thought noona will be disappointed after knowing I’m not your dongsaeng! To add more thrill!”

Jessica raised her eyebrow and playing with Yuri hair, “Well, I’m a fool that really in love with you so any way possible for me to own you is just ok for me!”  

Kwon and Jung have dinner together, “I want to stay at here since this is my home, unless they kicked me out?” Yuri looking around her and she realize, “If I’m the Kwon…where’s the Jung?” there’s a long silence and Hyekyo begins to crying and Hyori just unable to lifts her head, “Did I ask the wrong question or something like that?”

Boa slowly put down her spoons, “I’m sorry, her name is Eunji and she’s got accident while went hike with her friends, because the weather they got lost contact and they fall from cliff because slippery. We’re sorry for not be able to take care of her, I’m sorry!”

What is this person? She’s so calm and so collective!

--

Boa and Hyori stay at Boa hotel of course, so Yuri and Jessica could visit them every once in a while. Yuri also busy of course, changing name from Jung to Kwon in instant and there’s some news about it and Yuri must stay low from paparazzi.

Hyekyo of course mourning about her lost daughter and Hyori keep saying her apologize toward Jung family. Boa just being Boa, she indeed apologize but still with her calm face and that ever so robotic expression.

In mean time, get to know Hyori her real mother and also Boa, her android appa.

Well, Boa could be all stoics but she’s pretty groovy, “That time, I’m so nervous because what if you hate us and everything, I’m trying to mask my nervousness! Thanks god that nervousness didn’t even show because that would be embarrassing!”

She also realize Boa pretty much patient person even though Hyori pretty much demanding and so Queen-like, Boa do anything that Hyori want in instant and without any complaint. She even cook dinner for Hyori even though they could easily buy it.  

She’s also person with sense humor that pretty much low or lame. Yuri got second hand embarrassment from her joke but Hyori seems like that kind of joke.

It’s not that Boa never smiles, “Smiles? Can’t you tell? This is my smiles face and happy face!” though she’s pointing at her stoic and flats expression face.

Yuri begins to call Boa and Hyori as aboeji and oemonim, sort of formal one but this already makes Boa and Hyori happy. Yuri will only call Jung as appa and umma.

Of course she still manages to found time with Jessica, date or even shopping together but no one suspect there’s something more between them. The other people will say that they really become close sibling and they are perfect-looking sibling ever.

Jessica always joins Yuri to have dinner with Kwon family, Yuri is the one who asking Jessica to join them and refuse to accept Jessica rejection because Jessica choose to sleeping instead of eating. Then again, Hyori didn’t suspect anything different with them, but to Boa it’s different.

Why Yuri keep insist to including Jessica at her family event? Jessica will be her wife, that’s why. She wants to make sure her new family knows who her woman is.  

“Do you have something special with Jessica Jung-ssi?”

Boa asking Yuri and in front of Yuri, there’s magazine about fantastic couple pose that went famous through internet about Yuri and Jessica at park, Jessica standing at Yuri feet or Jessica safely tucked inside Yuri jacket when they enjoying the patbingsoo.

Anyone could tell that this is not sibling pose by many aspects or rather by every aspect. And anyone could tell that this conversation will never end nicely for Yuri or maybe for Jessica, especially about their relationship because Hyori expression, of course Boa will be Boa the stoic android.

This poses gathering so many interests because the way they pose it so full with loyalty of their loves and many of people around the world parody this pose. They even put hashtag about it, something like #thiscouldbeusbutImfat or something like that.

It easily for Boa to tell that’s Yuri in that magazine even when Yuri wears sunglass and beanie from Yuri nose and also Yuri chin, Jessica also their biggest hint even when Jessica wearing fake glasses, no! Not as disguise props but as part of her fashion.

Yuri at first refuse to answer Boa question, she refuse to say anything and keep remind all quiet from their question. Stay quiet because Jessica didn’t give her any permission to talk about their relationship or anything about their relationship.

“Yuri-ah, please answer us…”

“Yes, I am and I am her lover!”

She heard nothing response from Boa but Boa slowly closed her eyebrow and also rubbing her forehead before looking back at Yuri again. Meanwhile Hyori face gradually pale but before Boa turn to face Yuri, she’s looking at Hyori for approval.

Slowly but sure, Hyori nods her head to Boa.

Boa is looking at Yuri again and softly sighed before open , “Then, I ask you nicely to break it with her and also come with us to Japan!”

There’s a silence for a moment before Yuri let out chortle and that laughter dies down replaced with eyes filled with anger, “You just become my parents and you already controlling me? You don’t have any right to controlling me and my life!”

“That’s not what I mean Yuri-ah. I’m not controlling you or anything!”

Yuri standing, “You are not telling me what to do!”

“Kwon Yuri! Please calm down, you too Boa!” Hyori trying to ease the situation but Boa and Yuri far from take this matter with peaceful atmosphere.

“This is for you own good! I’m doing this and also telling you this for your own good!” Boa still all calm but her eyes full with authority that telling Yuri to obey her which Yuri won’t since the Lion Prince never took any command from peasant except her Queen.

“Yeah? What? I will listen to that in my next life!”

Boa slowly standing, “You don’t know anything about them so it will be better if you stop before it become too late!”

“I know about them far more than you know about them since they’re the one who take care of me! You are the one who didn’t have any right to speak something like that about them!”

Even this can’t make any changes to Boa face, “There’s more than eye could see Yuri!”

Yuri just glaring at Boa, “Yeah, right and I’ll believe that!”

“You have to!”

Yuri just let out scoffed and walking away from Boa hotel room, Hyori trying to stop her but Yuri won’t even stop or turned around. Even though Hyori keep calling her name but she doesn’t even give any heck damn about anything, she wants to see Jessica to ease her anger. Only Jessica could make her frown turn into smiles and make her anger change into happiness in blink of her eyes.

Just then her phone ringing, Jessica calls her but when she took it all she could hear is Jessica crying. “Yuri…”

This of course makes her whole body tense, Jessica crying so badly like this. “Noona?!! What happen!! Where are you? I’m coming!!” walking briskly to lift and punch the button.

Jessica keep crying, “Yuri-ah…they…won’t accept us…appa and umma know our relationship and they ask me to…break up…” this make Yuri gripped her phone tightly, she almost break the phone because her anger and listening Jessica crying make her heart shattered but she trying to keep calm even though her hand already punch lift interior till it bleed.

Why appa and umma are also rejecting noona too?

How could appa and umma make Jessica crying like that?

What’s wrong with us?!

There’s so many thought went flying to Yuri mind and she want to explode for sure but she hold it for Jessica. “Noona…where are you right now? I will come so just tell me where are you now…I will come to you so I could cry with you too!”

Jessica telling Yuri her location, Han River and it look like Jessica run away from home. “Noona, just stay inside your car, okay? Because today weather not really nice! I will come in flash, okay? Talk to you, okay? I won’t close this call! I’ll talk to you, just wait for me, okay?”

Jessica still crying, “Yes…”

When Yuri arrives at Han River, she’s searching for Jessica car. She finally found Jessica sit on her car and it convertible car that park at parking are and there’s only few car in there. Yuri finally let out big smiles, when she finally found Jessica. She’s running toward Jessica car with wide smiles.

“Sica!!!”

Enough with calling her woman with noona, since everyone already know it anyway. Jessica let out wide smiles and get out from her car and waiting for Yuri to come.

 

------------

To be continue

Just one more chapter left, just one more! Hang in there my friends!! We can do it!!

Anyway, if there any error or something like that please do tell me, since I made this chapter in hurry!

Anyway, as usual please give me some comment and I might found motivation to update faster~

Thanks for reading this chapter as well! See you soon!!