Dream of Them 2

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Just being my lazy-self, hahahaha! Gosh, how I miss GG at these slow day...

Anyway, thanks for reading this story and please enjoy this chapter as well!

--------

Jessica with her eye as sharp as eagle watching Yuri doing photoshoot again and this time for Clara side project, Clara reject Donghae right away and she keep insist to use Yuri instead of Donghae, even when Donghae more professional that Yuri.

“Your unnie come again today!”

Clara professionally masked that venom filled words, even though it all smiles but for Jessica it’s different, she know that it’s some kind of diss. Since every time Yuri have photoshoot with Clara, she always be there to watch over Yuri.

The reason why Jessica always comes to Yuri private photoshoot by Clara is to keep her eye on Clara. She’s just couldn’t trust Clara with Yuri alone, that’s so called private photoshoot is so suspicious for Jessica to be ignore.

Why would she want to do private photoshoot at studio that there’s no one beside Clara and Yuri? Suspicious enough right? Not to mention Clara obsessions of Yuri even though there’s so many people around them, there’s no way Jessica will let Yuri get alone with Clara if she’s already tiger that ready to devour Yuri the prey in public place. 

In private place? She will be dragon that will annihilates whole villages!

She know she must avoiding Yuri and keep out her immoral feeling toward Yuri but she couldn’t contain herself by watching Clara flirting with Yuri, put Taeyeon flirting assaults aside but Clara is someone that she want to look out for!

Well, Taeyeon do gives her headache with those lame flirting…it lame for Jessica alright. It’s irk her so much with Taeyeon hugging Yuri and even doing all those feeding things, she almost finished Taeyeon with her forehead attack if not for Yuri who comes and brings their lunch.  

“De!” Yuri nods her head like a child, “Noona is here and she said she want to watch my photoshoot so I could give the best one today and I could finish it fast! She said you’re so busy after all!”

Clara gives very wide smiles to Yuri, “Oh! Your unnie really kind one and really attentive!” but when she’s turning her face to see smirking Jessica, she gives Jessica sharp glare and Jessica just give her sly smiles to Clara. Yuri is still smiling to Jessica and wave at Jessica.

“Jessica-ssi, do you want something to drink? Feel free to take it from vending machine outside, that’s free and we have so many variation of it too!”

Jessica just smiles and that’s smiles contain of insult mix with cunning smiles, “No, thanks but Yuri almost finished, right? We already promise to goes for a walk and have lunch after this! Sadly, you must be busy with editing Yuri photo, right? It’s sad that you couldn’t come with us!”

Like heck I will let you alone with Yuri, not even one second or minus second! I will keep my eyes sharp on your back and front!

Clara turn to see Yuri again, the longer she looking at Jessica the faster she want to stab Jessica eyes. “Oh, today is date with unnie?”

Yuri eagerly nods her head, “Yes! Date, we have a date today! So, I need to finish it quickly so we could go to our date faster!!”

Jessica just sweetly giggle and of course to Clara ears this is not as sweet as honey but as sour as acid, “Yuri! Focus on your work, okay? Don’t make too much mistake or Clara-ssi will get angry at you! Unnie will be waiting here to watching over your works! Fighting!”

“Fighting!!” Yuri pumps her fist on the airs.

Jessica went to Yuri and purposely bumps Clara shoulder, “Aigo! Look at this big kid! Your hair is out of place like this! Even though today theme is…what today themes? Anyway, be quick and we could get our lunch sooner also went to boutique today!”

Today theme is vampire plus unicorn and Jessica quirk her eyebrow with the stupid theme of fantasy because she really hate this kind of theme since it so childish and so ridiculous. There’s fake blood dripping from Yuri mouth and Yuri even wear red contact also that make up for making Yuri look pale too but this enough to make Jessica heart beating so fast.

The way Yuri showing her neck and also hand that she place in front of it so charismatic and now Jessica remember why she hate it to watch Yuri doing photoshoot. Yuri will make her fall in love all over again and this is worse.

“Your unnie really love you so much, huh? Her intense gaze makes me feel so hot just by looking at her gazing at you! My heart begins beating fast, Jessica-ssi!” Clara gives Jessica sneered and Yuri just laughing at Clara remark, this make Jessica quickly averted her eyes on anywhere else.

Curse her and her puberty, her body change become highly dangerous and it become so y yet so manly like this!!

I need to distance myself more and more from her before she realize this sickening…

Of course Yuri never make her whole life easier, she’s approaching Jessica…not even removes her makeup and get up, she approaching Jessica like real vampire with that over-confident smiles. The way Yuri move the cape and how the cape almost look like real wings on her, make Jessica nuts.

Yuri even drape the cape on Jessica body and whispering on Jessica ear with her eerie voice, “I’m gonna your blood till the last drop!”

 

Just when Jessica thought that she could get rid of Yuri with trips to Japan with Donghae, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Nicole, Yoona and Seohyun, also Taeyeon who come late again. But at airport Taeyeon is happily holding Yuri hands in front of her. “What? You didn’t say I couldn’t bring friend, right? Since Yuri here is lonely, I’ll bring her with me!”

Yuri smiles innocently at glaring Jessica and Tiffany that really fuming now, “Don’t worry! I will sleep with Taeng!”

This make Jessica eyebrow twitched in alarm, Jessica harshly grabs Yuri hand and pull Yuri to standing next to her, “You will sleep with me! While you!” she’s pointing at Taeyeon, “Sleep with Donghae! He got room for himself!” screw that Yuri-avoiding-plan because there’s no way Jessica will let Taeyeon sleeps with Yuri, who knows that byun will do.     

Taeyeon trying to dragging Yuri back to her side, “Are you crazy?! Even though I know Donghae as friends who borrowing my money but pretend already pay my money back but I’m a girl too!! No way! Yah, gives me back my Yuri!”

Jessica slaps Taeyeon hands away, “This is not your Yuri but my Yuri! Then you go sleep with Tiffany! I’m sure Tiffany wouldn’t mind it!” this of course make Tiffany smiling happily.

Taeyeon gives dismayed expression, “Urgh, I’m minding it! Yah, Donghae! You sleep with me at different bed and if you dare to do something to mah body, I’ll crush your banana like I’ll crush banana using my car! There’s no way I’ll sleep with stranger in the same room beside you, so never take advantage of me!”

Donghae protecting his chest in front of Taeyeon, “But you will be the one who took advantage of me!”

Even at plane, Jessica just kicked out Taeyeon from her seat and make Taeyeon sit with Donghae. “Oh, thanks Jessica-ssi! Don’t worry, I won’t flirting with your boyfriend!”

Jessica just smirking and drag Yuri away from fuming Taeyeon, “I know you will thank me sooner or later! Enjoy the flight, okay Taeyeon?”

They stay at hotel that own by Kwon, Korean-Japan family that own real estate business. The hotel is really big and so luxury, sadly the owner of hotel right now not in Japan to welcoming them. “Welcome to Kwon hotel!”

Yuri looks around their room like happy child because their room really superb and Jessica as unnie…she’s sleeping like a log. Making Yuri do all clothes arranging work, since they will stay about ten day for holiday anyway.

That what Yuri thought of her and in fact Jessica actually wide awake, she’s just nervous because she will spend her holiday with Yuri in the same room and in the same bed. Since that vampire photoshoot Jessica unable to see Yuri face more than ten second because she would blush bright red and her body will grow hot. Now she must sleep in same bed with Yuri?

I might not survive after this holiday!

Yuri is suddenly crawling after and lying closely beside Jessica, casually sleeping while facing Jessica. “Night noona!” she sleeping with her head snuggles on Jessica arms and sleep with very content smiles, which she even let out snore.

If this is just anyone snoring right beside her, she will kick this person away from the bed but Yuri is not just anyone because she is someone that never wrong in her eye…she’s just let very silly smiles. Softly poking Yuri cheek and make Yuri making cute face. 

Tenderly placing her hand and cupped Yuri face, using her thumbs to caress Yuri cheek. Yuri let out content sigh before continuing her snoring assault. Yuri snoring really loud but to Jessica, this is like song on Jessica heart and music on Jessica ears.

Jessica let out smiles and she’s about to softly kiss Yuri lips but she kiss Yuri forehead instead, berating herself for almost losing control and kiss your own dongsaeng on lips though a little part of her calling her as coward for not be able to kiss someone lips even when that someone dead asleep. “If only I could kiss you more than this forehead kiss…”

--

No need guide, as long as there Sooyoung they will ‘speak’ Japanese and Yuri Japan not that bad, well since Yuri had this handsome face every girl will get weak in knee anyway. Play at beach is a must…if not beach than hotel swimming pool though they prefer beach, after all the girls already brought their best’s bikini.

Yuri being Yuri always stay closed with Jessica, she kick Donghae out of her way and glaring at everyone that eyeing Jessica. Yet, she’s also making every girl turning their head on her body. Yuri not wearing any bikini, in fact she only use white shirt that little bit wet and showing her black sport bra already went all-kill.

Also, she’s wearing short pants that showing her long legs, even though not as long as Sooyoung but that leg really delicious to eye.

Taeyeon keep eyeing Yuri butts and Jessica use her thick magazine to gives Taeyeon quick slap yet so painful on Taeyeon eyes which Taeyeon wearing sunglass at that time, imagine how painful that hits because Taeyeon just open without any sound coming from that mouth.

“Sorry, Taeyeon-ah! I see bee on your sunglass and I don’t want you to get stung by that, but maybe my eyes wrong!”

Yuri sits at the same beach patio chaise with Jessica, like a golden retriever she keeps looking at Jessica with wide smiles.

“Yuri, just go and play volley with that group of baboon, okay?” Jessica is pointing at Sooyoung, Yoona, Hyoyeon, and Donghae playing volley.

This is not because Jessica hates Yuri for being all over her like this but Yuri with this kind of get up and with her crazy hormone? God know what will Jessica do to Yuri, she might ripped Yuri clothes away and attacking Yuri right now.

Watching Yuri playing volley or rather making Yuri playing volley is just wrong decisions, because of sweats Yuri shirt really pressed on her body. That toned arms glistering with sweats and also how Yuri wipe the sweats away using that arms make something heating on Jessica lower body.

When Yuri serve the ball, part of her shirt lifts up and showing Yuri abs and unconsciously Jessica bites her lips to stopping herself from . When Yuri sliding and another abs free show, Jessica balled her fist to keep herself from drooling.  

Stupid hormone!! Not now!!! But…her body is so…STOP IT!!! 

Looking at how Donghae lifting Yuri body when Yuri manages scoring point on Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yoona team. But suddenly out of nowhere, soccer ball make the way to Yuri face and knocking both of them.

Taeyeon about to run and checking Yuri but Jessica already stepping on her and appears beside Yuri in second flat, “Yuri-ah! Are you okay? Let me see your face! Don’t rub your eyes, let me see it!”

“Noona, it hurt! There’s sand on my eyes!”

Jessica glaring at the Japanese boy and curing something on Korean and of course that Japanese boy won’t understand but they know Jessica cursing on them, “What are you waiting for Yoona?! Bring water and towel! Quick!!”

Yuri showing Jessica her eye, “Oh…this is just dust, I’ll blowing it away…” but one things that Jessica late to realize it, her face already so close with Yuri face and instead of Yuri eye…Jessica eyes eyeing Yuri y lips.

Slowly, she closes the distance between them but Yoona arrives to save the situation. “Here!!! Here the water and towel!!”

 

After almost kissing accident, Jessica must soak her head for two hours to get rid that dirty thought and also to killing down her hormone. Curse you and your dirty mind, why are you being so in heat?!! Why are you so hormone driven girl?!!

She even sleep with facing the wall and even holding her own hands because Yuri sleeping beside her.

Holding her own wrist because the need to touching Yuri is too big to be ignore, that’s why she didn’t want to sleep beside Yuri because just by Yuri breath alone already make her heart beating fast and the temperature of her body slowly yet steadily raising.

She couldn’t even close her eye because she keeps imagining Yuri and that will make her losing her control on her own body.

She didn’t want to scare Yuri and make Yuri hate her so please, just please…when this immoral feeling will disappears when this sick…just gone even though it will hurt me because I won’t even got to say goodbye to my own feeling…

Jessica couldn’t finish her trail of thought because Yuri already hugging Jessica from behind and breath so close with her neck, Jessica whole body becomes so tense when Yuri pressed on her back like that. “Yuri, get away from me or you will regrets it!” Jessica is holding her wrist tighter.

“I don’t want to!” Yuri stubbornly tightened her hold on Jessica waist.

Jessica trying to yank Yuri hands, “Yuri!”

Yuri suddenly sit up and turn Jessica body to lying on her back instead of facing wall, Yuri do notice Jessica odds behavior at beach and there’s someone telling her about this but in joke manner. Clara jokingly (but knowing Clara, she’s not joking about this and she might want to make Yuri scared of Jessica) tells Yuri that Jessica act as her lovers instead of unnie and it creepy for her.

Yuri never notices this before, because it already it is from beginning and she just dismissed it as joke. But looking at how Jessica keep ignoring and avoiding her also never doing skinship like they used to do, like kissing each other cheek, nose, or forehead.

Yuri do becomes suspicious with Jessica sudden changes of behaviors. Jessica become so cold toward her like that and begins to date guys, which Yuri always there to kick the cockroach away but the most gives away is Jessica never look at her face and secretly glancing of her also Jessica blushing face when Yuri suddenly hugging Jessica.

She didn’t know when but maybe after her seventeen birthday party. Before she really close with Yuri like a glue but after she’s begin to works as modeling, Jessica gradually become distance and never want to see her face anymore.

At first she didn’t understand but when Clara told her, she does scare of Jessica but gradually it become something that…addictive to her. From scared become her achievements, for her to make Jessica always looking at her and never let anyone else took Jessica from her.   

Like what people says, They told me that to make her fall in love I had to make her laugh but every time she laughs I'm the one who falls in love. And this happen to Yuri, every time she tease Jessica and trying to get closer, she's falling deeper for Jessica.

Something that she’s always looks out for anytime and anywhere. Since Jessica gaze and blushing face is her drug that can never make her bored.

And she too, begin to like to see Jessica curves or half body after Jessica finished her shower and slowly begin to fantasize Jessica. Blushing? Only at the beginning but she’s more straight forward and less innocent that Jessica because her thought involving with fingers, tongues and something that wet and sticky. 

But she wasn’t sure yet about Jessica feeling and that’s why she keep teasing Jessica like that, testing what actually Jessica’s feeling toward her…if not why she’s keep being all touchy with Jessica? The game of teasing becomes her favorite things to do now.

Since she knows Jessica also got that little bit byun side and that’s already enough for her answer yet Jessica so stoic and so self-composed. So, it’s hard to guessing from Jessica expression alone and looking how Jessica always so calm…Yuri almost losing her patience too.

“Noona, do you like me more than just dongsaeng?” seeing how Jessica still refuse to face her, Yuri slowly lean her face close to Jessica, “I hope you are, because me too! I like you more than just being dongsaeng!”

Jessica opens her eyes and trying to figuring Yuri out, whatever she’s lies or telling the truth. Yuri keep her close distance with Jessica face and every breath that Yuri let out keep fanning Jessica faces, “Do you like me too? Like as in my likes? Like as in I want to kiss you, like as in I want to leave my mark on your neck, like as in I want to make you as mine and only mine?”

Jessica gives Yuri sad smiles and softly pushes Yuri by her shoulder but Yuri won’t even budge from her position, “Yuri-ah, this is wrong…you and I…sibling by blood…”

“But I like noona and I don’t care if you are my noona! I like you, so you can’t be with someone else other than me! I like you so that’s why I want to be with you as your lovers even though you are my noona or my unnie!” Yuri place her hand on Jessica face and softly cupped her face, “Please, don’t reject me…I won’t be able to liv—!”

Something indeed snaps at Jessica and it’s her moral that snaps when Yuri cupped her face like that and how Yuri face so close with her own. How Yuri breath tickling her face like that...

Jessica already pulls Yuri and kisses her lips roughly and pour all her passion in that kiss, Jessica hungrily kiss nimble or do whatever she could do using her own lips to the lips that she always thinking, dreaming, imagining, wishing, hoping, praying, and begging to be allowed to kiss it.

Now, the chance already here and screw that slow kiss! This is rough kiss that filled with passion and love, not only lust alone. She kissed Yuri lips hard and it soon turns to be messy sloppy kiss when Yuri also kissing Jessica back.

Guilty pleasure because you know this is wrong and she’s about to fxxing her own blood dongsaeng but she won’t stop because she can’t stop. It wrong for world but it feels so right for them.

Jessica naughty hand already doing exploring on her owns while Yuri hands still cupping Jessica face and Yuri lips busy with smooching bites Jessica lips. Jessica hands is roaming around Yuri biceps and her backs, lightly scratching Yuri back that still covered with clothes.

This light scratches make Yuri hissed and begin to moving from kissing Jessica lips to Jessica jaw and neck, Jessica arched her neck to make easier for Yuri and she notice Yuri hand still unsure with what to do.

She’s guide Yuri hands to her , urging Yuri to gives it a squeeze which Yuri immediately comply it and in the middle of she manages to tell Yuri, “It’s all yours, play with it! Everything mine is your Yuri-ah~”

It’s not that she didn’t know anything, trust me Yuri is not that all innocent and happy-go-lucky girl but she want to see how much Jessica allowing her.

Yuri hissed when Jessica rip Yuri shirt and accidently Jessica nails scratch Yuri back, Yuri let out growl that almost animalistic because of the pain on her skin but that make Jessica really turn on, her leg squirming beneath because there’s something uncomfortable and need something urgent.

Yuri notice this and positioned her hand on Jessica stomach, gently rubs it but that’s all she only do, keep rubbing it till Jessica undress herself and grab Yuri hands, put it on her own mouth and gives the long motion. “Just do me, NOW!”

 

Still panting, Jessica rest her head on Yuri bare shoulder, if Yuri panting Jessica might need inhaler because she really out of breath. Yuri really scared if Jessica passed out because Jessica almost likes heart failure patients.

Yuri grabs the blanket and covering their sticky body, Jessica slightly trembling because of AC.

Did they feel guilty after that s*x, just a little bit but the feeling of being complete and being with someone that only for you kind of feeling beat everything. For them what they do is just pure loves, no matter what people will try to say about this.

Regrets? There will be a regrets for doing something that immoral like this but they will always do it again and again. Even if they could turn back the times, they will turn it and doing it all over again from the beginning again.

“What are we now…”

Yuri kissed Jessica crown head and gently rubs Jessica in soothing manners, she notice Jessica voice filled with worries. “We are lovers, we are just lovers because I love you and you also love me!” Yuri kiss Jessica forehead this time, “We could keep this as secrets, and our own secrets that no one will know it beside us…I want to protect you so that’s why I’m okay for keeping our relationship forever as secrets…”

“Yes…let’s keep it as a secret from everyone and me too, I want to protect you too so I’m okay with everything…the only matter now for me is I love you so much Yuri-ah…”   

Yuri smiles widely when she heard Jessica love confessions, “I love you more than definition of much itself!”

--

They really pro, they act like nothing happen or maybe indeed something happen because Yuri still clingy Yuri but Jessica not really ignoring or avoiding Yuri again. Jessica almost casually will hold Yuri arms and casually put her hand on Yuri laps. Too pro so no one suspicious anything changes between Yuri and Jessica right now.   

Broke up with Donghae? She need him as cover now, though since beginning she already use him shamelessly for avoiding Yuri purpose so why not using him till the end. With her status that dating Donghae, no one will notice anything different. After all Donghae also using Jessica too, he is a gay.

The last day of holiday before they went home, the group decides to take a walk to near shopping mall for souvenirs.

The group finally meets the hotel owner, Kwon Boa. They meet her while waiting for Yuri that returns to her room for retrieve Jessica sunglass. The owner fairly young even though her age is maybe around 30 or something like that. “I apologizing for not be able to welcoming everyone, I hope we could make everyone feel comfortable during your stay!”

“No, the hotel is really superb and we really enjoy it!!!”

Taeyeon politely smiles to Boa, “I heard you will open the branch at Korea?”

“Yes, but not really hotel because we want to open beach resorts instead of hotel in the middle of busy city! Right now we in the middle of design planning though! I hope everyone could attend the opening for the resorts later?”

In the middle of chatting with Boa, Yuri returns with Jessica sunglass. “Noona, here’s your sunglass and here hat for protecting you from sunlight!”

When Boa seeing Yuri, she’s bit stunned but quickly regain her composure and smiles at Yuri and Yuri also doing the same. Jessica notices stunned Boa but didn’t really pay attention toward it since this happen all the times. “Yuri, this is Kwon Boa! The owner of this wonderful hotel that we’re stays right now!”

“Hello! The hotel really is awesome and so cool!”

Boa just bowing to them but her eye keeps lingering around the oblivious Yuri, Boa eyes like scanning Yuri from up and down. “Thank you very much for your praise!”

When the group leaves the hotel for their shopping trips and Boa keep looking at Yuri direction finally calling the hotel manager. “Give me the information of our guest especially that tanned one! Did their room asking for cleaning service?” 

 

-------

To be Continue

Bit boring? Yes, I think so too

But Don't worry the story will be finished soon, about two chapter left!

Hahahahaha, as usual! Please give me some comment or anything that you like! I'll be waiting, hahahahaha!