No Air 7

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Bit long, so prepare your eyes!

Also, since I kinda hesitated for posting this chapter since this will ends so crappy...

Anyway, thanks for reading the story!

---

The party really so big and very much extravagant party like usual party that she always attend for, Krystal arrive alone and looking out for Yoona since she’s boring enough with just her alone. Naeun nowhere to be seen and Naeun said she still on her way now, Choi Sooyoung family also Kim Hyoyeon family busy with business talking that she will avoid the most right now. 

At red carpet, the MC for this birthday event asking her where’s Jessica since it’s rare for Krystal to come alone without her umma or her appa. “My umma need more time for her make up!” but she left the question about her appa because even she didn’t even know what to answer but smiles.

Jessica said that she must stay at hotel because new project, it’s been a week since the last time she seen her umma, cut that time when she visit her umma at office. She do notice her umma become really happy this past few days, when she ask why her umma just answer with it’s a secret for now but it’s definitely a surprise for her.   

Now to ease her boredom, she’s searching for her unnie which she’s hopes her unnie not with Kim Taeyeon family. It not that she hate them but she do dislike them because they manage to ruins her family, she found Yoona standing with Hara and Hyuna, there’s also Seohyun too.

With heavy step she went to Yoona and she only gives empty smiles to Seohyun. Yoona do notice this attitude but there’s nothing she could do because it’s not easy to be friendly with someone who make a mess of your family.

Yoona look around, “Where’s umma?”

“Don’t know but she said she will arrive fashionably late! You know umma, she will take no joke with her fashion!” Krystal then to hug Yoona, “Unnie, did you eat well? You’re so thin and so skinny now! You look so pale! Did your feet hurt? Should I ask for chair? Do you want to lean on my body as supports?”

“Aniya…it’s okay! Though it’s hard to swallow food now…it’s like…”  

Krystal took her juice and drinks it, she also gives it to Yoona. From the corner of her eye she manages to catch glimpse of Taeyeon and Tiffany who looking at her, which she only nods. Even though she dislikes their family but her appa taught her to be polite toward anyone else and she will do that.

Though Krystal party hobby comes from her umma, but she only love that snobbish party with showing each other wealth and trying to beat them in those luxury item and bling world. Yuri not really likes that kind of party but she never prohibits Krystal to enjoy that kind of event. She just says as long as Yoona and Krystal enjoy it, then it okay.

Taeyeon and Tiffany approaching Krystal with smiles, still the same smiles that Taeyeon give to Yoona when she know Yoona is Yuri and Jessica daughter. Krystal now is bowing for both of them, “Annyeong haseyo Kim-ssi!”

“So, this is young Kwon! This is the first time we meet and talking likes this!” Tiffany is trying to ease the tension between Krystal, who clearly showing little bit displeasure toward them and also toward Seohyun. She know from the way Krystal eye that look so tense and sharp.

“Ah, yes! This is the first time we talk! How are you Kim-ssi?” but Krystal still trying to be polite and lack hostile toward them, still trying to smiles.

Taeyeon immediately realize that Krystal resemble Yuri personality, polite and obedient but still mix with Jessica high confidence, self-loving, and little bit of arrogant also cunning traits but overall it’s mini-me Yuri temperament with Jessica physical aspect case or maybe fashion traits.

Different with Yoona, which she own Yuri face except the skins but she got Jessica traits…almost 85% of her temperament based on Jessica stubbornness and pride, but she still got that loving warm heart from Yuri. That explains how Yoona devoted for Seohyun.

“So, you are Seohyun classmate?”

Still smiling, though it Jessica cold smiles that make everyone flinched little since it’s not as cold as Jessica. “Ani, I’m her hoobae! Seohyun-sunbae is second grade while I’m first-grade student! She’s really good sunbae to be look up for! Real model students!”

Even though it’s praises but it comes so monotone, well no one really knows if she really mean it or it’s just an empty talk that mean nothing. This just how the way her umma talk, but Yuri loves this and telling everyone this is her wife charms.

Seohyun just smile politely, she not that close with Krystal. “Ani, Krystal-ssi is too kind! I’m not that good like what Krystal-ssi describe!”

“How’s your appa?” Taeyeon decide to ask Krystal since Yoona didn’t even know about her appa, maybe just maybe Krystal know about Yuri.

Krystal just look at her blankly, this question is the question that she hate the most because she found it hard to answer it since she didn’t even know how’s her appa and where her appa right now so, how do you expect her to answer that.

“Ah, appa…she, umma said she busy, really busy at America so…yup…” Krystal really is trying her best to smiles at Taeyeon.

Of course Taeyeon realize that awkward expression from Krystal, even though Krystal face could be so stoic but she could catch the glimpse of it.  

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon also their wives come to join the talk. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon who know the whole story of course hate Taeyeon to the guts but held themselves because Yuri said it’s not Taeyeon faults.

“Your umma is really going with her fashionably late excuse, huh?! Just what make her become snail and took her own time like this?” Sooyoung said while trying to standing far away from Taeyeon, if she at close distance there’s a big possibility of her brawl with Taeyeon right here and right now. No one mess with her cousins, Kwon Yuri.

“She said, she need to appear all perfect and all! She also said why to be hurry since the party not going anywhere?”

Hyoyeon just scoffed, “Typical Jessica answer! Anyway, your nice little future fiancée come at you now! How lucky little Soojung got such a beauty like that and how unlucky like a curse for Naeun got someone like Soojung here!”   

Krystal inwardly groans, but still maintaining her poker face. It’s not that she dislike Naeun but if Naeun still stuttering talking to her, everyone will mistake her as bully then since she got this a lot from Naeun friends and fans. Calling her as bully, not to mention Naeun will follow her around.

“Yah!! Jung-ssi!! Stop bullying our Naeun!!!” yep, she’s often heard something like this.

Naeun politely bowing for everyone and shyly holding Krystal arms. Krystal didn’t mind this gesture but she do find it new, since it’s always her who initiate skinship like holding hand or awkwardly-playfully nudge Naeun arms.

They chat for a moment but in very clear line between the chat, trying to crossing the line and not wanting to make scene at this big party with their past and maybe creating chaos or brawl. They’re talking about business and Korean economy, the woman talking about new department store or newest fashion. 

The sound of flash becomes very loud and that make everyone trying to look at whom exactly making this crowd roaring loudly like this.

Jessica Jung and Kwon Yuri arrives, both of them stole everyone attention with their perfectness. Jessica is holding Yuri shoulder securely and smiles widely for the first time for several years, three years to be exact since Yuri catatonic states.

Jessica dress really stunning because she wear light blue dress that making her look so elegant but what make her shinning so bright more than diamond is her husband who comes with her and beside her dressed in very expensive suits, look so handsome more than usual even little bit skinny than usual but still strikingly handsome more than anything.

Yuri smiles still captive everyone hearts, it so warm and kind smile that will change your worst day into very dreamy day. The smiles that’s so understanding and also sincere from the heart. The same warm eyes that give serene vibes. Jessica just like Jessica, her smiles still frozen everyone body yet Jessica pose so dignified like a goddess.

But what make people confuse is why Yuri sit on wheelchairs and this also make Yoona Krystal confuse, “What happen with appa?” both of the asking with no one in particular. Both of them really shocked with Yuri condition.

There are so many questions being thrown to Yuri. Question where’s Yuri been is the most asked one, “Ah, yes…I’m very busy with our project so…” Yuri smiles and let her wife answer it, she’s not that talkative in public anyway.

Jessica answers mainly all the questions, even MC also ask them some questions too. Yuri is just sitting at her wheelchairs and smiling, or give short comment too. The cameras flash really no joke, because these cameras flash level almost like celebrity level.

Yoona and Krystal must rubbing their eye just to make sure that’s Yuri, since it almost three years since the last time they seen Yuri. Their appa become so thin now, but still strong appa in their eye and still the perfect caring appa but why appa sit on wheelchair.

Is there something happen to appa without their knowledge about this…what exactly happen with appa?

Suddenly Yoona scared what if her appa also object her relationship and also mad at her. If her appa hate her too what should she do now? To whom she must search for protection and place to be called home if her appa also hate Seohyun.

Taeyeon and Tiffany immediately realize that there’s something wrong with the way Yuri left hand when Yuri grabs Jessica hand and also Yuri eyes, they realize that this is their cause. They are the one who make Yuri become like this.

Yuri and Jessica walking toward them after give their congratulation to president wife, everyone keep looking at Jessica but did Jessica even give any damn about this? Not even a bit and nothing can wipe her smiles.

They stood in front of Taeyeon family and their two brats who still opening their mouth with disbelieve and confuse faces. Yuri looking at Taeyeon with eyes that masking every single emotion that she had, “Can we talk…pprri-vvately?” she ask Taeyeon, who nod her head.

At VIP room that provide for certain group of chaebol, there’s Sooyoung, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Nicole except their kids who guarding the door. There’s thick silence with Yuri looking at Taeyeon who keep maintain her eye on Yuri, ready to receive anything from Yuri.

Taeyeon stood next to Yuri, in very close distance and ready to take anything and even if must enter prisons now she will take it.

Suddenly Yuri hit Taeyeon face with her punch from her wheelchairs. This sends Taeyeon to the ground. Tiffany just stays there while Seohyun gasping looking at her appa bleeding lips, when Seohyun want to help her appa Tiffany grab her hand and shake her head.

Yoona gasp but Jessica already held her arms, preventing Yoona to in and as well Krystal that hugging Yoona from behind. Did she just think Yoona as her pillow that she always hug when watching movie?

Yoona think her appa hate Taeyeon because she make her family ruins and hit Taeyeon because she dating Seohyun.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are just standing there, watching the whole scene with their wife too. Of course they won’t help Taeyeon, because they believe that Taeyeon deserve it.

“This is for Sica…for lea-viing her at altar…” Taeyeon slowly standing, Yuri punch really hard and she know her lips already bleeding, yet another punch again. “Thh-isis for making Sica cryi-nnng whe-hehnn she found out I’m…”

Taeyeon head really dizzy because of this hit but she’s trying to standing and give her body for being Yuri sandbag, she know even if Yuri punch her till she dead…her sins will never be erased. Nothing that she could atone for earn Yuri friendship again…and Yuri believes or trusts for her…

With determination, Taeyeon standing again and give her face for Yuri to hit. “And tthh-iss fo-rr making Sica must…surf-ffer-ning…” Yuri hit Taeyeon stomach, this send Taeyeon gasping for air and slowly crumble to floor.

Taeyeon tried to standing again, trying to standing so Yuri could hit her again and if Yuri wants using baseball to hit her she will give Yuri steel pipe. But her leg gives up, from the corner of her eye she could see Tiffany closing her eye also gritted her teeth and Seohyun crying silently while looking at her appa.   

Yuri pulls Taeyeon to standing by her collar, Taeyeon already brace herself to receive another punch or maybe kick but none of that come to her face but a hug from Yuri. “Miss you…Taeng, I mis-ss you…”

Taeyeon looking at Yuri with disbelieve eye, how could Yuri say she miss her? How could Yuri forgive her and being affection like this toward her? But she can’t deny that she never miss Yuri, someone that already more than family for her. But what she just did to Yuri is something beyond than forgiving points and she didn’t deserve this…she will never deserve any kind of kindness from Yuri…

“You didn’t hate me because I sold you out? After all those bad things that I have done to you! I betray your trust just because my greedy selfish need and…you should hate me…you should just kill me…” Taeyeon hug Yuri tightly that Sooyoung scare it might broke Yuri back or neck.

Yuri shakes her head and she still hugging Taeyeon in very brotherly manner, “Ani, beb-caause me too. I will do the same Taeng or wwoo-resse, I will kill to sav-vee my wife…I will do anything for my baby!” Yuri pull back, “But you must aaa-pologize to her because leaving her just like that! I mad at you beb-ecaus-se that reasons!”

From very beginning Yuri never mad at Taeyeon using or selling her because she knows that Taeyeon didn’t have choice but doing that. When she said that she will do the same, she’s serious about that because if something happen to Jessica, Yuri will do everything and anything to safe Jessica.

It hurt when Taeyeon sold her out but when Yuri realizes why Taeyeon did something like that, she’s feel sympathy for Taeyeon and she know how much Taeyeon suffering. She learn to forgive Taeyeon after all without Taeyeon she wouldn’t even alive, Taeyeon and her family take care of her since she’s just little girl.

They said that real men no need word of sorry for forgiving each other mistake, all they need is good fist and perfect punch! Then all problem will solve after that, just like how Taeyeon and Yuri who already forgive everything and put all bad memories at behind.

Just Taeyeon about to apologize, Jessica already cut her off. “No, I don’t need her apologize for that matter because I’m not even mad for her for leaving me since I meet my seobang after all! But she could stop hugging my seobang like that, it’s getting uncomfortable to watch!”

Tiffany even nods at Jessica words, it makes her feel awful watching Taeyeon and Yuri hugging like that and she even shudders in disgust. “Let Yuri go Taetae! Enough with hugging her and swaying your like you two in waltz!!”

Sunny almost puke watching Taeyeon intimacy act, “Urgh, I’m looking two gay man hugging each other right in front of my eyes all over again, worse they likes they about to kiss each other! They never stop being likes this since school days!!”

Before Taeyeon could let go of Yuri, Krystal already shove Taeyeon away and hugging her appa. She’s not going to wait any longer than this. Yuri just laughing and hug Krystal tightly, “Omo! My Soojung become really tta-all and pretty!!”

She still cling herself at Yuri neck, Yuri easily support Krystal weight on her. “Appa!! I miss appa!! I miss appa about everything!!! Where did appa go?! What happen to appa? Is appa sick?! Appa won’t leave Soojung again, right? If appa must go, Soojung will come with appa too! It’s okay if umma can’t because Soojung will be with appa!”

Yuri just smiles, she kisses Krystal forehead and both of Krystal cheeks. “Appa…little bit bb-usy and appa miss Soojung too! But appa will nen-neever leave Soojung anymore! Appa promise Soojung! So, Soojung don’t be mm-aad with appa, please?” Krystal just cutely pouts and nods her head.

“Wait a second, what happen here?!!” Yoona is impatiently eyeing everyone. She didn’t understand why her appa is here after disappears and how her appa seem know Taeyeon more than just being friends also why Yuri hit Taeyeon like that. Yet, how Soojung can take this easily unlike her who clearly confuse of everything happen!

But what more importantly why her appa sit on that wheelchairs and why her appa look so thin like this? Who did this to her appa?!

Yuri looking at Yoona, slowly she’s approaching Yoona using her wheelchair. Yoona already brace herself for her appa rage, but surprisingly Yuri smiles at Yoona who didn’t dare to look up to see her face and keep looking floors. Touching her eldest daughter faces and tenderly caress Yoona face, gently she turn Yoona face so Yuri could see Yoona face.

“You’ve bbec-come skinny now, did you eat well? Your leg, is it okay now? Sttt-ill hurt a lot or in pain?”

Yoona shake her head, unable to answer Yuri because her tongue went numb and something chokes , which are her tears. Yuri warm eye keep looking at Yoona face and caressing it gently.

“Appa so proud of you…always”

This make Yoona broke down and crying in front of her appa, keep repeating ‘I’m sorry, appa mianhe’ like scared child that will get heavy punishment. She keeps calling her appa name while clingy at her appa blazer and refuses to let it go from her grasp.

She scared if her appa refuse her hug or don’t want to hug her, yet she keep holding onto her appa blazer and crying. Crying so hard and this is the first time she’s crying in front of her appa, this is the first time Yoona broke down in front of her appa.

She never want to show her weakness in front of her appa, she want to be the perfect child for her appa and the perfect child that will never make her appa disappoint of her, never make her appa down and she tried hard but…

The feeling of her heart like you pretend to be strong in front of many people that watching you getting hurt but there’s someone reaching out for you and care for you also siding with you, that kind of kindness makes your heart weak. Before you know it, you start to crying because that person kindness.

That’s how Yoona feel now, she trying her best to stay strong even though it hurt and her own umma ignoring her, but here come her appa that care for her instead of angry, it’s make her wall crumble because her appa love and concern.

Looking at her own child crying like this, Yuri gritted her teeth and forcing herself for standing and she manage to do that. Walking with unsteady step and slow one, she comes close to Yoona. Yuri quickly pulls Yoona and hugs her, pats her back tenderly.

Yoona keep her grips on Yuri blazer and buried her face on her appa neck, crying on her appa shoulder. Yuri just hugging Yoona, trying to soothing Yoona, she couldn’t bear to see her daughter crying like this. it would be better if she the one who crying in place of her child, it would be better if she the one who suffering for her family, if she could take Yoona and Jessica pain she will took it for them, and if she could give her smiles for her family she will gives it to the fullest.

“Yoong, please come hho-omee now…please? Appa miss you so much…forgive appa for not being the-erre when you need appa the most…”

Yoona just nods her head, Yuri wipe Yoona tears with her hands after Yuri finished wiping dry Yoona cheek Yoona return to hugging Yuri. Seeing how Yoona still sobbing, Yuri pull Yoona to face her. Kissing Yoona forehead and both of Yoona cheek, this slowly makes Yoona smiles returns.

“Appa, mianhe…” 

“Come on, stop cryin-ing! Handsome Yoong sh-ho-ouldn’t cries in front of her lover! Introduce appa with your girlfi-friend! Let appa see how your type!”

“Appa…are you really mean it?” Yoona scared if her appa will angry like how her umma would. Yuri just nod and encouraging Yoona, to introduce Seohyun to her. Yuri smiles already telling Yoona that’s she doesn’t mind about this, at all.

But suddenly Yuri leg gives up, this because her muscle and tissue still weak. But before her appa could fall, Yoona steadily catch her appa and Krystal like thunder already holds her appa too. This is the first time she realize that her appa really thin and now her body bit weak now…her appa really suffering so much and she didn’t even understand or know why her appa…

“Mianhe…appa leg stit-till too weak for standing…loon-ong…did appa heavy? Your leg…”

Yoona is unable to say anything but bite her lips and shaking her head, her tears already b and in verge of flowing again. “Appa will never heavy for me, never! I will carry appa whenever appa want me and even appa not asking…I will because appa not heavy and I’m appa daughter after all! So appa…don’t say sorry to Yoong anymore because it’s all…”

Her leg does hurt when she catches her appa, but her heart hurt more when she sees her strong appa almost fall. She didn’t even realize that her leg still fractured or anything but she catch her appa just like how her appa always catch her whenever she fall and raised her up.

She ignores the pain in her leg but the pain on her heart more severely…

Because looking at how her appa strong muscular body become so thin and weak like this, make her realizes that she failed become better daughter for her appa. Yuri of course realizes Yoona troubled face, “It’s not Yoong fa-auu-lt…it’s not so neve-ver show this kind of face because appa will be sad…”

Slowly Yoona nods her head and Krystal brings her appa wheelchair close to Yoona. Carefully Yoona place her appa on her wheelchair and kiss her appa cheeks.   

“But beff-oore that, please say sorry to umma. Please? She’s wwwo-orried about you, mumm-uch more than appa worried about Yoong! Please?” Yoona nods her head and looking at Jessica who stood there and with her cold face. She’s walking slowly toward Jessica, who still crossing her arms. Typical Jessica poses anyway.

Her umma eye becomes soft when Yoona fiddling with her hands, “Come here!” Jessica open her eye and Yoona immediately hug Jessica tightly, “Yoong…Umma sorry for of everything…umma didn’t try to understanding Yoona feeling…”

Yoona stubbornly shake her head, “No, I’m the one should apologize! I didn’t think or being considerate of umma feeling or anything…”

“No, umma should apologize!”

“No, Yoong should be the one who apologize!!”

“Kwon Yoona! You’re being stubborn!!”

“No, umma are the one being stubborn!!”

Two of them glaring at each other and there’s spark in the middle of their glare. Here we go again, with silly argument between Jessica and Yoona. Yuri must stop this before they become another war again with silly topic. This often happen with Yoona and Jessica, their personality which stubbornness and pride over everything else making this always happen.

“Appa, please tell me what happen with you and…I promise that I won’t mad or anything?!” Yoona keep pleading with Yuri to tell her the story between Taeyeon and her. She knows and understand that the story between them might be the cause for her umma hostile attitude for Kim family.

Yuri just shake her head and smile apologetically at Yoona, “It’s all in the past Yoona, what impp-poorrtant now is when you will in-in-troduce her to appa? Also, Soojung too! It’s been a long time si-siinn-nce appa meets Naeun!”

Yuri tried her best to divert Yoona attention and she even pleading Jessica for help, which Jessica just grab near tea and just shrugging her shoulder. Of course, she still mad at Kim family and Jessica is the type that will hold grudge, she need times for forgive Kim family. 

Yoona sulking, “I want to hear the past story before that! Please appa!! I don’t want to be a fool who didn’t know what happen with appa in the past! Now…I don’t even know why appa in this wheelchair and why…”

Yuri just looking at Yoona, pondering if she should tell Yoona the truth or just let it go because she scared if she tells Yoona, then Yoona will hate Seohyun and her family. She scared Yoona will broke up with Seohyun because of her. Knowing Yoona temperament and ego that almost like Jessica, this might be bad idea after all.

But Taeyeon nod her head, “Let me tell the story Yuri! Don’t worry, she need to know about this since Seohyun must know it! There’s no need to hide it since it’s not healthy to keep it and let it be poisons! Don’t worries, Yoona have any right to angry after hearing it!”

“But Taeng…” Yuri shakes her head.

Taeyeon just smiles and bro fist Yuri, “Don’t worry, it okay!”

After knowing the reason why Jessica hate Kim family, Yoona almost went rampage on Taeyeon but Yuri reminding Yoona that she will do the same if something happen to Jessica, maybe Yoona will do the same to Seohyun if there’s something happen with Seohyun.

“You hurt my appa!!! You hurt my appa!! I won’t forgive you!!”

Yoona doe eye change drastically, the last time Yoona eyes change like this is when her senior make fun of Yuri when school new term, this part of ceremony for new student orientation day. That day become very mess, Yuri got called to the school since Yoona is almost…’kill’ the sunbae. Yoona never took any joke of her appa kindly. Looking how her appa apologize for the sunbae parents, Yoona promise that she will never losing her control again.

Yuri not angry at Yoona, but she worried about Yoona. Believe it or not, Yuri never shouting at her child and if her child make mistake the only things she would say “Yoona, appa is alright and appa could take the insult but when appa get call because Yoona fight appa is so scared that something bad happen to Yoona and they will give hard time for Yoona since Yoona still freshmen and appa couldn’t be there to protect Yoona…so, next time if there’s someone make fun of appa, just let it go because appa is fine with that and Yoona should too”

Yoona indeed ask for forgiveness from the sunbae after that, but now…Yoona wouldn’t hold it down anymore. The glass coffee table destroyed by Yoona hands because her explode from Taeyeon story, before Taeyeon could explain the reason for doing that Yoona already punch the coffee table.

Yoona keep struggling to hit Taeyeon, she keep trying to clawing Taeyeon face or even trying to kick Taeyeon.

“Plle-lease, don’t hate them…appa okay n-nn-now, appa didn’t mad, so Yoona shouldn’t mad too…” Yuri said while hugging Yoona, this because Yoona almost pouncing Taeyeon if not for Sooyoung quick reflex and Hyoyeon very busy with Krystal.

Krystal didn’t say much but knowing Krystal, if she manages to free herself from Hyoyeon…this will be the end of Taeyeon face. That kid really good with her flying kick, even Hyoyeon almost gives up from holding down Krystal.

Unlike her tame personality, tame by mean that Krystal not as hot blooded as Yoona but this kid do have record with teacher. Just for little information, every time when her child tangled into trouble Yuri always the one who comes to school, if Jessica…her child’s money will be gone and there’s no dinner for them. 

She never really shouting around but when she’s angry she’s show it with action. Even before Taeyeon could finish her excuse, Krystal already grab Taeyeon collar and ready to hit Taeyeon face.

Yuri is also pleading with Taeyeon, so Yoona could forgive Taeyeon and her family. At least she shouldn’t hate Seohyun, because Seohyun didn’t know anything about this. Of course Yoona never hate Seohyun but she’s still mad at Taeyeon for hurting her appa.

“I couldn’t forgive you easily, I know my appa ask me to forgive you but I couldn’t…if I must to choose, I will choose my family more than anything…I will choose my appa! But I just couldn’t forgive you and what you’ve done to my appa is unforgiveable, at least now!”

Taeyeon just smiles in understanding, “I understand because I never hope that you will forgive me easily like that…but please don’t hate Seohyun…she didn’t know anything…”

“Of course, I will never hate Seohyun but will Seohyun be alright? She…”

Seohyun quite shock for hearing the whole story, she want to ask for forgiveness for her family but as stupid as it sound but she never hate her appa for doing that not even disappointment, because she believe her appa reasons and this might because of her too and if her appa didn’t do anything at that time…she might never here with her wonderful family.  

But Yoona keep determinate that Taeyeon wrong by leaving her umma at altar, which Yuri couldn’t even siding with Taeyeon about this. She still mad at Taeyeon for humiliating Jessica which Jessica mad at Taeyeon for hurting Yuri, which is mean Jessica didn’t even care for those wedding things.

She also explains about her catatonic condition to their child because of that accident too, this almost makes two devils exploding again. “Baby, hh-eelpp! Please…Yoong! Soojung!”

“No, seobang! I’m still mad at them!!”

 

Yuri smiles and took Jessica hands, kiss Jessica hands tenderly. Looking at Jessica fingers, their own wedding ring. Not Taeyeon wedding ring, the day when Yuri showing Jessica divorce paper is the last day Yuri ever seen that rings. “This is not our ring seobang, so don’t use it anymore! I want our own wedding ring not this one…”

“Ccc-can you give me time? I want to buy it from my own momm-oney…”

Yuri manage to buy Jessica simple yet beautiful diamond ring for Jessica, as their wedding ring years after their business manage become so big. Jessica always treasures this ring and proudly showing it off to everyone. To annoy Sunny and Nicole of course, somehow she manage to annoy Yoona and Krystal too. 

“Look how beautiful umma rings! Your appa really choose the right one!”

Yoona and Krystal almost tear their own hair because of jealous, which almost resulting plot to steal her umma wedding ring. Alliance first but after we got the ring, we will talk about who the owner of the sacred ring.

“I wake up because I hear my baby crying…I hah-ate when she’s crying so it’s feel like…I must go and be thhhe-th-ere for her! So…I wake up…”

Something stopping Jessica from crying, Yuri hand that she holding slowly return her hold. Holding it tightly with loves that never drains but keeps forever lasting and unchanging by any means and by any times. The endless vow of loves that’s will never fade by any moments and still going strong by each times passed.

She finally looks up and meets with Yuri eye that full of love, the warm eyes that the only thing that manage to melt her cold heart, with shaky hands she’s reach out for Jessica face and tenderly she wipe Jessica tears.

Unable to believe her eye, she just keeps her eye on Yuri…afraid that this is just her cruel imaginations that torturing her heart again. She often dreaming about Yuri finally give response to her but when she’s wake up she’s just sleeping near her unresponsive seobang.

“Don’t cry…” Yuri voice comes as soft and hoarse because it’s been a years since last time she use it. But this is the voice that Jessica longing to hears, this also the voice that make her realize and believe that her seobang finally wake up. “Don’t cry my Sica-baby…you aaa-re the best parents and momm-therr in this world! Nen-ne-never says bad things about yourself, nevvv-never!”

Jessica throws herself to Yuri and hugging her tight, Yuri returns the hug with the same passion and love also need. Even though she have difficulty for moving her arms, “There’s nott-thhi-ng for you to apolo-ogize for, nothing…so don’t cry anymore…it break my heart to wat-tching my baby crying…” 

After Jessica calm down, she telling Yuri the whole story and she expected Yuri angry at her or anything but Yuri just hug her tenderly and there’s no hint of anger on Yuri, “My babb-by must be tired and surf-ffering all this time…she must be…face a lot of misery alone…and I couldn’t be the-rrre for here when she need me the mots-sst”

“Seobang…I’m sorry for…”

Yuri kiss Jessica lips, “There’s no need to apolo-ggize Sica-baby, no need…from now on everything going to be alright now, let’s face it togee-ether! Like how we all-wayy-ss do! Let we fi-fig-uure it out together and…it will be just you me together from now on…”

“But Yoona, she…”

 

Yoona bring Seohyun to Yuri, seeing how nervous Seohyun because Yuri charisma even though Yuri all smiling and this also because Jessica beside Yuri watching her like eagle eyeing her prey. Even though Yuri hand circling Jessica shoulder to ease Jessica heavy aura.

To ease the tension, Yuri kisses Jessica on the lips for couple of minutes. “Baby…don’t be li-kke thha-at…see, how scared Seohyun because your mighty glare?” Jessica cutely smiles and nods her head, snuggle close to Yuri body.

Yoona decide to introduce Seohyun now, “Appa! This is Kim Seohyun and this is my girlfriend! She’s younger than me by one year! Isn’t she pretty? She also smart too!” Seohyun is bowing politely to Yuri and she’s really nervous.

Before Yuri could answer Yoona and also give praise for Seohyun, loud gasp echoed. It’s sound like bull being straggle by monkey.  

“WHAT?! What a girlfriend?!! A girlfriend! What’s the meaning of this Kwon Yoona?! Why I am the only person didn’t know that my daughter dating now?! I won’t let you dating my daughter!!” Taeyeon screaming right behind Yoona back, she’s turn to ask Tiffany about this. “Waifu, you said that Yoona still courting our baby and why when how this happen?!”

Tiffany just awkwardly smiles at Taeyeon, “If I didn’t tell you like this you will be…like this, double freaking out and will make everything become difficult for Yoona…so I must lie to you about Yoona still in the middle of courting Seohyun and also…”

Taeyeon already faint with foam from . Seohyun trying to wake up her appa, Tiffany just sigh looking at Taeyeon. “Here we go again…no, no need for ambulance! Just give me some ice cube and water!” this because Nicole almost calling ambulance.

Yuri gives Yoona light nudge on her arms, “Yoona, it will be difi-ficcult for you to date Seohyun now…this midg-dget really over protective…”

 

------------

The End

 

Finally the end! Sorry for crappy ending since I lost my touch to make happy ending story!

Next story, hm maybe I will post it soon since I already finished some chapter but need some polishing!

Don't forget to throw me some comment or anything!