Please - Extra

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

How the marriages live of Yuri and Jessica? One word, awkward…really awkward and stiff.

Right now, in front of minibus Yuri, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, and Hyoyeon looking so serious and ready to kill each other in the morning. The team decide to do some family outing, together and goes with minibus. Now who’s driving? RIght now, in the middle of discussion.

“Even if world split into three, I must win and I will enjoy the ride with my food!!! I must win this, you can do this Sooyoung-ah!! You are the great Sooyoung-ah!!”

“Whatever happen, even if sun comes from west I must beat these guy!!! More importantly, I must beat Sooyoung!!” Hyoyeon said while pointing at Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Yuri.

“Whatever happen just remember one thing, never let Hyoyeon driving!!” Yuri said while looking at Hyoyeon and Taeyeon nodding furiously.

“YAH! Why?! I passed my test spectacularly!!”

Sooyoung scoffed at this, “Yeah, after make driving instructor went to nearby hospital because heart attack! You do some crazy stunt, like you seen on action movie!”

“If our journey only one or two hours, you still okay more than that you will make this car poppin in the road!” Yuri said while looking at Hyoyeon, turn to see Sooyoung, “You too, out of question! If you drive every half hours we will stop at restaurant and we will arrive tomorrow night!!”

“Urgh, it’s hurt and I can’t even deny it!!”

"Soo, you are lawyer!! Reply and give some strong response for this kkab!!!"

"Since when I'm lawyer?!"

Ignoring Sooyoung and Hyoyeon, “So, it’s will be me and you who left?” Taeyeon said while looking at Yuri who just nodding. So, it’s been decide that Yuri who will read the map and Taeyeon driving.

 

“Remember to turn left, okay?”

“I know!! You already telling me about tenth time!! I’m not that stupid!”

“Well, you who has no sense of direction…who know that we might end up at North? I wonder how can someone who don’t have any sense of direction can be famous Architecture?”

“Shut your mouth or I’ll kick you out kkab monkey!”

Behind them, speak with low voice is the wives group mix with two bodyguard or babysitter (Sooyoung and Hyoyeon).

“So, how your relationship with Yuri? Any development?” Tiffany said while feeding her four years old daughter, Seohyun who obediently open for gogoma porridge. Jessica who sits beside her just sighed, while Yoona sleeping in her arms.

“Not much…we even sleep at separate room. It’s true that she stops drinking and never come home late again but yeah, no casual romantic talk between us. Nothing, even if she smile at me…you can see how awkward the smile! Even I can heard some bone crack when she give me the smile!”

While munching her own kimbap, also her tomboy daughter name Hara, Sooyoung speaks, almost make a firework of rice on Tiffany head. “You should tell her then! You know her feeling and all, but she didn’t know anything about you”

“Yeah, it’s not fair you know and Hyuna, stop dancing around! Appa leg hurt because of your feet!” Hyoyeon said while pulling her daughter, the dancing devil Hyuna.

“Sica-ah, stop that old way of thinking that seobang should start it first! Aim it and you will get her love! You are Jung for godsake, not chicken! Show them, how Jung way-ish!” Sunny said while smiling.

“Yeah, just how I make Hyoyeon become mine! If not, this babo don’t even know anything, unnie!”

Slowly Yoona went to Yuri and pouting at her, “Appa…hug!! I want ice cream and pudding!” Yuri just smiles and pick up Yoona, hugging her. Watching this, even Jessica jealous to her own daughter that close to Yuri more than her. Yoona even sleep on Yuri bedroom sometimes and even got morning kiss night kiss from Yuri. While her? Don’t ask.

 

They arrive already dinner time, this is camping car and every family have their own camping car. “Oh, they have toilet and shower too! This pretty luxury and big too!! Sooyoung do a great job this time!”

Jessica just scoffed, “Are you sure this is her work? I bet Sunny to take care of this. Yoona it’s time for bath!”

After dinner, the hubby cleans the place. Jessica waiting for Yuri to join them, since camping car only have one bed that’s mean Yuri and her will sleep together for the first time in close proximity and this somehow make her bit excited and nervous.

Yuri enters the car and sits on sofa, “Yuri? What are you doing there? Not sleeping?”

“Neh, I must mend my fishing hook first…tomorrow we will go fishing and there’s something wrong with it. I’ll join you later, sleep tight!”

Midnight Jessica wake up without Yuri, slowly she make her way to sofa and she found Yuri sleeping soundly while hugging her own jacket. Bit disappoint, sad, and irritated too she slowly wake up Yuri who almost scream.

“Come on, don’t sleep here…you hurt your back” slowly Jessica pull Yuri who still half asleep.

“But…”

Yuri sleeps at the ends of the bed, one lights push and Yuri will kiss the floor. It’s not there’s lack of space, in fact there’s lot of space and it’s seem that Yuri deliberately sleeping like that in order to avoiding Jessica.

--

“Yuri-ah, tanned monkey over here!!” Yuri look at the direction of that annoying voice, there’s Taecyeon sitting there waving at her, mention her to come and sit beside him, that’s what Yuri do now. “Don’t worry, this is just a dream!”

“Of course…is there’s something you want to talk about?”

“Yes, why you treat Jessica like that? Don’t you love her? Why are you so cold toward her?”

Yuri sighs and rubs her forehead, “I love her, I do and never question that…it’s just is she love me? I don’t even know her feeling toward me? Really…whatever like, pity, or anything at all? I don’t even have slight of clue”

Taecyeon knock Yuri head and glaring at Yuri, “God!!! How can you know if you never tell her and ask her?!! You are the seobang!! You should tell her first, confess and win it!!! You are the man, I never teach my sons become like this coward!!!”

Yuri glaring at Taecyeon, “Do you have something made from steel?”

“For what?”

“To bash you out of my dream!! You never teach me anything, okay?”

“Yuri-ah, I’m giving Yoona a present…younger sibling for her”

Yuri smile, “Ah, you going to reincarnation as her son?” hard knock on Yuri head again, “Yah! It’s hurt even it’s just a dream!!!”

“First, it’s not her but you and her, which mean ours! You language young man!! Second, who said about son? Who want a kid who looks like a beast, what I mean is a little angel that cute and petite!! Not tanned and muscular! Even by imagine it, I already got Goosebumps!! EWWWW!!!”

“You do realize that you mocking your own body, right?”

“Anyway, just be a man and give a good name for yours new baby, okay?! Don’t give her name begin with Tae, because the kids will be tanned!”

Yuri just sighed, “Not really, remember Taeyeon?”

“She the same as us, tanned species but she is albino one!”

--

My life it's like a song

A letter to you, listen, check it!

Underneath the bright sun, the sunlight beams upon

In that sunlight we are able to breathe our love together

Your each and every expression of your heart

Gives me a bigger and greater love

You’re so beautiful, your beautiful smile

If it’s not you, I am thirsty for love

If it’s not you, I am thirsty for happiness

You are so different than anyone else

Yuri wakes up because she feels someone hugging her from behind. Slowly she turned around to see Jessica sleeping face, softly she hugging Jessica and smile in content. Return to her dreamland with Jessica in her arms.

She so warm and cute…petite body that fit in my arms and I don’t want to lose her again…maybe that burn out monkey right…I should be the one who start it first! No more Kwon Coward Yuri!!!

It’s a rare day for Jessica, she wake up early in the morning even before sunrise only just to see Yuri face. She spent more than hours only to stare Yuri face, long eyelash, thick eyebrow, awesome lips. Her daydream stop because Yuri groans in annoyed with sunlight that hit her face.

“Why the heck this room so brighter than usual?!”

Yuri open her eye only to see Jessica smile at her, Yuri smile and lean closer to Jessica and kiss her forehead. “Morning, Sica baby…” when Jessica heard this, she almost want to cry in happiness because sudden happiness erupt in her chest, so she just hug Yuri tightly and buried herself more to Yuri. Trying to mold her body to Yuri.    

--

I suddenly remember the day when we first met

(I was struggling with my life)

I could lean my tired shoulders on you

(I finally felt happiness)

You gave me a place to finally rest behind you

I loved you since the beginning

(I also can’t live without you)

If you go if you leave

I am becoming more like you

And you become more like me, and we are loving each other

If you go if you leave

I thank you more

For holding onto me again when I left for a while

The husband decide to make fishing game, whoever bring more fish is the winner and here Yuri fishing alone. Sitting on her folded fishing chair accompany by one fishing rod with worm as bait, staring into nothing. It’s been almost hours and she only got bass and carp.

Taeyeon with her bug bait…being scolded by Tiffany because of this. While Sooyoung and Hyoyeon voice could be heard, shouting at each other even when they fishing at separate spot. The kids play at sandbox at playground with their mother. Her mind went back to the first time she seen Jessica, she beautiful but Yuri only admire Jessica for that.

Then time flying away, there’s some strange feeling that make her heart being flowery and all, she know she fall in love with Jessica.

She remember first time she seen Jessica, she think Jessica same bully like other rich person. Yuri is subject bullied by many rich kids mainly boys, while Taecyeon will protect Yuri but today for one week Taecyeon got punishment because of fighting protecting Yuri, so now Yuri alone without Taecyeon protection.

She remember how Jessica protect Yuri from being pouring with cold water, Jessica even hit the bully with Sooyoung tray food along with mountain of food and of course make Sooyoung went on rampage to bully kids…she scare of Jessica of course.

Jessica even use Hyoyeon Iphone to smack the bullies even shove the phone to one of their mouth and almost use Tiffany pink heel…Tiffany manage to save it, of course Tiffany use Taeyeon to make bullies miserable.

“Here, use Taeyeon!! Use her to your heart content!! Not my heels, Jessie!!!”

“Get your hand of my insole, Jessica! My Syoungie already beat them for you! what now is Yuri c—!!” Jessica already went to shivering Yuri.

She got that weird feeling of content and secure of Jessica because of this and she still too innocent to understand what the meaning of this feels. Jessica being rich kids, she uses her own school blazer to keep Yuri warm and use her own school vest to dry Yuri hair.    

Her daydream interrupt by someone sit next to her and holding her hand. Jessica sit beside her and looking at the lake not Yuri face.

“Yuri, I am a blunt person and I need to ask you one question. You have to tell the truth, whatever your answer going to be…I will respect it” Yuri just nods her head, “Do you love me?”

In my heart, love does not cool down

As time passes, it comes up even hotter

It’s possible only because of you

My precious love, I’ve fallen in love

Your smile and your eyes

Your hands that warmly embraced my back

Because I love you, with an unchanging truth

I pray tonight of course for you

I couldn't give you anything

(I will pray for you)

But I am breathing by your side again

(I will live for you)

That’s all my love is but it makes you smile

And it makes me love you even more

(You and me we are forever one)

“Wedding dress that you wear, it’s not me next to you… please don’t take his hand, cause you should be my lady! I’ve been waiting for you for so long… please leave him and come to me. When I’m by myself I talk to you like you’re here, please leave him and come to me!” Yuri took Jessica hand and kissed it, “That what I should say before, but I can’t say it…” she touches Jessica cheek and softly making Jessica facing her.

“Even if I eat I can't swallow without tears anymore, even if I force myself to eat, I still feel empty inside. Even if I listen to music I can't hum along. Even if I watch a movie, I don't remember what I saw, I can't live alone without you. I can't even smile without you, I can't even walk without you, I can't do anything. I need your love”

Jessica eye already tearing up with Yuri word, softly she wipe it for Jessica and smile, “That’s what I feel when I left you…it’s hurt and even now, only by imagine it…it’s hurt!” slowly she bring Jessica hand to her heart while the other hand still at Jessica cheek.

“I can’t say it like who poet will say about love…I can’t say it or make it romantic, but I’m sure to the depth of me…I love you, I love you more than I did yesterday…”

Jessica cut it by hugging Yuri, “That’s enough for me…that’s enough for me…I love you too Yuri…I love you!”

Slowly, Yuri brings her face to Jessica, claiming the kiss and Jessica smile. She close her eye and her hand hug Yuri neck never let her go no matter what happen…that’s such beautiful sight, no beautiful is shallow word for this, even words can’t describe how amazing their kiss. They look like painting, so beautiful and majestic.

 

It’s shame that this majestic scene wasted away because there’s no one watching it? No need to worry, behind the tree…Sunny and Tiffany watching it and even recording it. Before that they put mic on Jessica clothes and Nicole who at park could hear the conversation and saving it.

--

In my heart, love does not cool down

As time passes, it comes up even hotter

It’s possible only because of you

My precious love, I’ve fallen in love

Your smile and your eyes

Your hands that warmly embraced my back

Because I love you, with an unchanging truth

I pray tonight of course for you

I couldn't give you anything

(I will pray for you)

But I am breathing by your side again

(I will live for you)

That’s all my love is but it makes you smile

And it makes me love you even more

(You and me we are forever one)

Yuri return with bucket full of fish and hold Jessica shoulder with her wide smile. Jessica put her hand on Yuri waist, perfectly there like that only reserved for Jessica Jung. “Appa, did you get lot of fish?!” Yoona come and running to Yuri.

“Yes, how about your day? Having fun playing?” Yuri hold Yoona who hugging Yuri like a koala, without removing her hand on Jessica.

The others notice how happy Yuri and how she never let go of Jessica…they know the couple already took step ahead of their old relationship, couldn’t help but smile at them. Even Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, who fight with each other, stop their fight for a while to smile at Yuri.

“Neh, I’m playing house with Seohyun! Also Hara and Hyuna got new friends but that new friend calling them as hubby…I wonder why? Appa, I’m hungry!!”

“Now, your eye only reserve to your appa, huh? How’s your umma?”

Yoona give Jessica merong and hugging Yuri tighter, “I love appa more because she allows me to eat ice cream, cake, candy and pudding! But I always brush my tooth like appa said!!”

“Seobang!! I already told you, about pampering Yoona!!” Jessica pinch Yuri ear and also scolding Yuri and Yoona. While Taeyeon still busy with freak out Tiffany, her bug bait scare Tiffany. While Sooyoung and Hyoyeon back to fighting again.

--

To you who's held me again when I left for a while

A little bit closer I whisper to you, I love you

(I’m so happy with just you)

Just can with you

Throughout a long period of time

We need to be honest for each other

I only love you, will you trust me?

I will forever protect you

Now I know

I know myself and that I will only look to you

If you go if you leave

I will hide behind you

And with your white eyes

I’ll love you

Yuri rested on their bed, leaning her body onto headboard while Jessica hugging Yuri waist and lean her head at Yuri stomach. Yoona already fall asleep next to Yuri. “Seobang, tomorrow the kids want to play water and banana boat…”

“Hm, that’s good then…I mean we can teach them swimming while at it…we can also rent so beach chair for you and order nice drink?”

Light hum as answer from Jessica, Yuri then smiling and cuddle more to Jessica. “This not a dream, right? You here with me now, bit just my silly hallucination or my stupid delusion…right? I’m scare…if I have to wake up from this beautiful dream…”

“Then if you still have doubt or anything, I’ll just do this to prove it that this is real…” Jessica pulls Yuri and kiss her at the lips, “With this, you can always know that this is not dream or I will pinch you, softly but sure…if frown shown then, you will know this is not dreaming…”

Yuri pulls Jessica closer to her and whispers, “I love you…I love you and I love you, I love every moment of forever…”

 

-------

The end

 

I already told you before, never ask me to make romantic happy end story because that's so awkward even for me...

 

Anyway, next story preview...

They say to break up with you

Don't curse please

Yep, another song based story