No Air 2

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

SNSD new MV is DAEBAK!!!!

--------------

Yoona manage to coax her girlfriend and she’s really speechless with her umma attitude, because never once she sees Jessica really that…loathing at someone. Even when she and Krystal play prank with cucumber on her, she do sulking for one whole month and only feeding them with kimchi. Even their own appa plead couldn’t get Jessica to give them their allowance for one month.

But throwing water to someone else? No matter how mad Jessica she rarely but this?!

What’s wrong with Seohyun? She knows that she is chaebol that at top of chaebol rank, her family is. That’s why she must dating chaeol too, if you think that Cinderella drama could happening outside the movie, you are wrong at an certain degree. Because no matter how you want to think of it, chaebol only dating chaebol, that’s right. Majority of chaebol would never ever want to play around with middle class people.

You should understand how big her family is and so does Seohyun family, Taeyeon own very big hospital and very famous at world scale but they more to charity and they never took money from poor people. Taeyeon also doctor that really kind to anyone in needed.

Yep, Seohyun also chaebol but she more down to earth chaebol. She never likes that glamour lifestyle and also that stupid show off party that Krystal really loves. She never ever really want to wear that expensive clothes. Something that Krystal even Yoona always proud off.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry…I shouldn’t have brings you to see her…I’m sorry Hyunnie…I’m sorry…I never thought this will end like this”

After Seohyun finished her crying, it’s Yoona turn to crying. They hug each other for a moment before Yoona bring Seohyun to her humble house, see even their house really humble not like Yoona mansion. This house filled with more family feels than Yoona house.

“Don’t cry anymore…” Seohyun caress Yoona cheek while Yoona keep sobbing, “If you crying that make Yoong just like real-life deer!”

This make Yoona laughing because her girlfriend joke attempt, “You too Hyunnie…don’t cry…I’ll try to talk to her again and ask her why…because I couldn’t believe someone would have heart to hate someone like this angel…”

When she’s arriving home, Jessica already is waiting her at living room. Trying to control her tempers, this is not her strong point. She approach her umma softly, no matter how much her umma hurt her girlfriend, she is still her umma. “Umma, why you doing that to…”

Still reading Krystal test result and Krystal homework, “I want you to stay away from her, understand? Break up with her, Yoona! You are not going to meet her anymore, am I make myself clear about this?”

“Why?! If you want someone rich, Seohyun is rich more than enough and a lot more than Krystal’s Naeun! She’s rich enough, almost par with us! She’s pretty if you want a pretty girl or cute girl! But I love her just for the way she is, not because she’s being pretty or rich or smart! She’s just happen to get all that!! Why she can’t be with me? Why I can’t be with her? She comes from very nice family that you might be like! I don’t see why you should hate her!”

Correcting something from Krystal homework, beside Krystal homework there’s Yoona too. “Because, I’m said that! I said that you break up with her and you will break up with her no matter what your reason is!”

Yoona took step forward to her mother, Jessica didn’t even care enough to lift her head and keep reading Krystal work. “Umma!!! You are being ridiculous! Why?!! What’s her wrong that make you hate her?!! Just give me a good reason for that!!”

Jessica still looks at Krystal homework, the calmness of Jessica drive Yoona crazy. How her umma can be this calm when she already boiling inside her. As if she just thinks this is not something that needs her attention or this is not important. “You words, Kwon Yoona! Mind your language!”

“Then, why?! Why umma?!”

Finally looking at Yoona, Jessica is showing her ice Queen side and it’s been a while since the last time she showing this side but still powerful on the effect. “She’s not come from good family, is that good enough for you? Now, break up with her Yoona or you will regret it! Before you ask why, this is for your own good!”

 “I won’t do that! I will never do that! What is that not a good family?! You didn’t even know anything about them! I won’t break up with her, that’s final!!”

Jessica gives Yoona a smirk, “Are you challenge me now young Kwon? Are you that dare to challenging me?”

As many as you can understand, no one dare enough to messing with lioness not even their own cubs. But this throw the last straw of Yoona, “If appa not busy with her jobs at America, this will never happen! You change so much after appa goes to America, you change umma!! This isn’t right!! If only appa was here!!”

That also throw the last straw of Jessica, her face become so stone cold and her eye really change, “Go to your bed, Kwon Yoona!” From that day, the Kwon household is in very cold war between Jessica and Yoona.

--

Krystal usually rides her chauffeur because she still minor and didn’t have any driver license yet. Jessica makes surprise appearance at Krystal school, since Yoona bring her own car she’s clearly didn’t expected Jessica appears at her school like that.

“Why umma is here? What my umma want now?” she whispers to herself, Yoona just agape with Jessica standing in front of her but she holding Seohyun hands close with her.    

As you can say, everyone stunned with Jessica appear at the school except Krystal who really happy. Yoona is clearly taken back with Jessica appearances, because at that time she walking with Seohyun at their private parking area.

Glaring, Jessica glare is the scariest and coldest thing in this world, “I already told you, right? Never see my daughter again or stop seeing my Yoona, why you still doing that? Is this how your parents teaching you?”

Seohyun eyes begins to teary again, she really dislike it if someone insulting her parents. Yoona already is standing in front of Jessica and blocking Jessica glare that attacking Seohyun confidence. “Umma! Stop it, please stop hurting her! Krystal what are you doing?! Why are you standing there?! Do something!!”

“Why? Umma right though!”

Jessica took step forward, “Yoona, move!”

But Yoona keep standing in front of Jessica and protecting Seohyun from Jessica, lucky for them since this is VIP parking area only them is there. “Soojung-ah! Please help umma!” Jessica said without took her eye off Seohyun who really scared.

Krystal quickly went to Yoona and trying to drag Yoona away from her, even though they already doing some martial expert, Yoona in boxing and Krystal in Taekwondo but clearly Yoona stronger than Krystal. But somehow Krystal manages to drag Yoona little bit away from Jessica.

Jessica standing in front of Seohyun, ignoring her Yoona shouting to stop or don’t hurt Seohyun. “If you were comes from poor family, I already throw envelope with money! But you are comes from rich family and don’t even need money, but! I already told you before and I hate to repeat it again, stop seeing my daughter again! Understood?” but Seohyun shake her head, she do inherits her umma stubborn trait after all.

Jessica pulled her or swings her right arm back and harshly slap Seohyun face, the impact make Seohyun fall to the ground. Yoona manage to break away from Krystal hold and went to Seohyun, hugging crying Seohyun. Jessica didn’t even show sign of remorse or anything, Krystal went to Jessica.

Krystal begins to massage Jessica shoulder, “Umma, are your shoulder alright? I remember last times you complaint that your shoulder is hurt, you want me to give you some massage and HII!! I’m sorry umma!! I didn’t say anything!!” this because Jessica already glaring hard at Krystal.    

“Yah! What are you doing with my daughter?!!”

Jessica of course know this voice by the heart, don’t get her wrong because by the heart that she know is hatred and loathing also abhorrence for this person. Slowly she turned around with Krystal who still massages her shoulder.

“Jessica…”

That’s lady name is Tiffany Hwang or Tiffany Kim now. She is Seohyun umma who also like Jessica, they’re at the same age, blessed with youth and they’re always look so forever young and never even get any sign of aging. The red hair lady that’s really beautiful with that still same eye-smiles that showing her youth.

“Tiffany Hwang!”

==

Flashback

18 years old Jessica walking to her classroom with her blank face, it’s ritual for her anyway. Appears all good-looking perfect for everyone to be amaze by her and took everyone attention to her. She sits at her usual chair, clearly waiting from someone with the way she tap her fingers impatiently.

The door open and loud girl comes in, this girl name is Kim Taeyeon and it’s actually rare for everyone to see she’s walking alone without her best friend is rare. Short girl with very naughty mind, she spots Jessica and went to Jessica table.

“Waiting for me? You look absolutely beautiful and perfect this morning!” she’s lean in to get closer look to Jessica face.

Jessica pushing Taeyeon face away from her, “What do you think, huh? You are so annoying! Since you didn’t even get me this morning like usual, my mother asking me if we had any fight again?! And for your record, I always look fabulous, beautiful and perfect everyday!”

“You forget to mention confidence too, Jessica! My parents ask you to come from dinner tonight, what’d you say?”

Jessica sigh and she look at Taeyeon with annoyed eye, “Okay, I’ll come! Anyway, why are you alone? Where’s your trusted sidekick?”

“Sick! She got her arms sprained because my umma ask her to fetch something from storage room and that’s turn out very heavy! My umma feel sorry and ask her to take a free day today!” Taeyeon return to her seat because the teacher already entering the classroom, “Anyway, wears something nice for tonight! No need something extravagant but keep it classy simple!”

When they arrive at Kim mansion and sits on their dining table waiting for their food. “Omo, Yuri! You hands not heal yet! Don’t overwork yourself!” Mrs. Kim is worriedly reminding Yuri, the Kwon Yuri.

She’s not chaebol and in fact she is orphan and adopted by Kim family because her parents used to work for them as butler and maid. Kwon Yuri is the handsome girl you ever seen, she got that something and she’s just that handsome y and attractive. Sadly, she’s not someone that speak many words, in fact she’s can’t.

Yuri just smiles and shake her head, “I’m…I f-fin-e” she always talk like that, stuttering.

“Yuri-ah, don’t forget to take the note that I prepare for you, okay? This because you umma, if only you didn’t ask Yuri to bring your diet things!” Taeyeon earn slap from her mom. Jessica just smile to Yuri, she and Yuri just normal acquaintance at that time.

Mr. Kim just smiles at Yuri and notice how skinny Yuri body, “Yuri, did you already eat your dinner yet? Why don’t you join us?”

Quickly Yuri shakes her head, “An-ni, I al-read-y a-ea-te mm-my o-wn di-nnd-nne-r…” Yuri then politely showing Jessica the water pitcher, silently she’s asking Jessica for water refill or anything else that she want. Talking too long is hard for her, too hard and she does know anyone else will annoy with her way of talking.

“No, thanks”

Then Yuri politely bowing to Jessica and standing behind them, near the wall so if they need something Yuri could get it immediately.

One day, the new transfer student coming and it Tiffany Hwang. She’s kind girl and sits next to Yuri, she didn’t even care when Yuri couldn’t speak properly, she’s patiently waiting for Yuri to finish her talks and she’s just that kind to everyone. So she comes up with method so Yuri could speak with her, using notes and even using her phone.

Actually behind Taeyeon back, Yuri is subject to bully but not physical bully but because Yuri disability. If Taeyeon know, she will be enraging so much but Yuri refuses to let Taeyeon know.

Some mean girl though Tiffany will join their group of bully, but they wrong and no one messing up with her friend. Jessica didn’t join them but also ignoring them when they bully Yuri. Tiffany took her concern for Yuri into action by pouring water with ice cube at their food because teasing Yuri and after one week bottled everything in she finally explode. Taeyeon couldn’t join the lunch because her club.

“Yuri! You sit there and I’m ordering our food! And you girls, you better keep your mouth shut before I shove everything to your a**!!” Tiffany turn around and only to see Jessica looking at them, “And you, I can believe you just sit there and do nothing!”

Jessica just raised her shoulder and continues to eat her food alone. Since the bully happen, Jessica sit there and just looking. Tiffany comes too late because she must go to toilet first. Actually, beside Jessica and Taeyeon, Yuri does have other friend like Sunny and Hyoyeon but both of them busy with their club and couldn’t help Yuri.

Since that day Tiffany always protecting Yuri because of this Taeyeon and Tiffany become much closer than before. When Taeyeon know the story of Yuri being bully, Taeyeon almost went to revenge for Yuri.

 

They fall in love and here’s the bottom line, they’re dating. Taeyeon and Tiffany are dating with each other behind their parents back, Taeyeon parents. Also behind everyone back, no one notice that even Jessica or Yuri. They keep it very low and secret till Jessica and Taeyeon wedding day.

Taeyeon and Tiffany are runaway to America and leaving Jessica at altar. The wedding almost went to havoc of mayhem because sudden disappearances of groom and all the shame that will bring into Jung family and also Kim family.

“I-I’ll d-o i-it…I’ll ma-rry Jessica…”

Yuri volunteers herself for being Jessica substitute spouse and to save Jung family honor and their good relationship with Kim family. But Jessica feel really humiliated with this, she know she and Taeyeon never love each other, she’s not going to deny that she do have feeling but it just mere crush on Taeyeon and nothing more. But for someone pitying her like this, this really outrageous for her and it’s hurt her pride.

The entire wedding guest seem taken back, because why Jessica married Yuri not Taeyeon nevertheless they accept it just like that. Who dare to say bad things about Kim and Jung family, they still love their life dearly.

There’s no negative news about the wedding, as if anything just throw into black hole. All news about them is how fabulous the party and even the groom bridge. Soon the wedding chaos faded by time but the relationship between Jung and Kim not as good as usual anymore. 

===

“Jessica…it’s been a while…how’s Yu—“

“You don’t have any right to say her name with your mouth! Krystal! Yoona! We go home! Now!” Jessica turn around and marching to her car, with Krystal obediently following her umma and also bring her umma handbag with her.

Yoona still hugging her Seohyun, “I won’t go home umma! I won’t! I won’t not until I make sure that Seohyun is okay!”

Jessica stops for a moment, “Suits yourself then, Kwon Yoona! But don’t say that I’m not warning you about this!” with that Jessica and Krystal enter their car and took off from the school. Jessica driving with her cold face, very cold face and Krystal sit obediently beside her.

“Umma, should we stop at your favorite restaurant before we’re heading to your office? Your favorite restaurant, you and appa favorite place perhaps? Or should we go somewhere else so umma could…day off for today?”

Jessica stops the car and smiles to Krystal, “It would be better if you have your appa face instead of mine and of course you pretty because you took after my face, but your appa face more charming I guess…”

Krystal just nods in approval, she really wants to grow up and be like her appa. When she’s little brat, that what her mother calling her, she will very upset when everyone around her tell her that she resemble her umma and nothing like her appa.

She also often or almost always gets into fight, from verbal fight to fist fight with Yoona. Since Yoona resemble Yuri more than her, this is her source of jealous. Once the fight starts between them, Yuri is always flabbergasted to calming them down.  

Well, her appa always pampering both of them equally so her appa never punish them when they fight about this, but her umma will discipline both of them rather than pampering them. They never dare to fight each other again in the end though.

“You will get that warm kind eye, not this cold and sharp eye. You also got that innocent yet mischievous smile at the same times not this cold sadistic smile! Maybe you will also get her tanned skins too!”

“What the…Cold sadistic smiles? Umma! This is also your smiles too, umma!! I also want that features just like appa! You don’t have to rubbing salt into my wound!”   

Krystal pouting at her umma joke, Jessica starts to drive again after give a kiss at Krystal forehead. “This time, we will go to appa favorite restaurant! She really loves that restaurant and unfortunately I do too! Come on!”

 

“So, you are Kwon Yoona! The daughter of Kwon Yuri and Jessica Jung also the same famous daughter of biggest chaebol in South Korea!” Yoona driving Tiffany and Seohyun home, Tiffany sit in the backseat with Seohyun and hugging her daughter for comforting here. “So, how’s your appa now?”

Yoona pause for a moment before answering, “She’s busy at America, yeah…she’s busy so…” when the last time she heard her appa voice again? She doesn’t even remember it…

Taeyeon busy with her plant, same with her short and never grow taller anymore. “You home…what happen with your cheek?!!! Who did this?!! Is this brat the one who did that?! I’m going to skin you alive and dried you up!!”

Tiffany is holding Taeyeon back from straggling Yoona neck. “Taetae, I meet Jessica earlier…and Yoona here is her daughter with Yuri, I guess this is small worlds after all…funny, right?”

Taeyeon face changes it color, she look at Yoona with her concern and apologetic eyes. Her eye seems say that she really sorry and asking for forgiveness. She didn’t know what Taeyeon eye mean but looking at how Taeyeon look at her make her feel something uneasiness creep in her heart.

There’s whole silence on them and Yoona just know she must go home now because maybe the Kim need some time to do family talk between them.

“Where’s umma?” Krystal is in the middle of redoing her nail at living room, she’s waiting for Yoona to come home while painting her nail.

“Their project about creating cruiser as our next business is become huge success and it make umma must goes to office! Lot of work and maybe after that lot of congratulation also party too! That’s appa for you, appa make the design and after the perfecting everything! It’s become real deal now! you could feel how happy umma!”

“Did umma still angry at me?”

Krystal look up and raised her shoulder, “No, she’s not anymore but would it be better if umma was angry or sulking at you? She doesn’t even care anymore and do you know how scary is that? It would be better if she angry! Unnie, are you really going date her for sure? If you are, you will hurt umma!” Krystal get up and heading to her room.

“You don’t know anything Krystal, you don’t know because all you do is being a good…not really good but…I don’t even know what to describe you! How could you said that umma was right when she slaps Seohyun like that?!”

Krystal decide go to kitchen instead of her room, “Unnie, umma must have reason to act hostile like that and I believe in her! Did you notice umma eye when she saw Seohyun-sunbae umma? That must be the problem! Her parents!”

Yoona hit the table and this of course make Krystal flinches because her unnie almost hit her hands, “Enough Soojung! We don’t even know anything so stop assuming things about her family!! Are you envy because you will got engage with someone that you might not even loves but I’m not because of appa?”

“No, I’m not envy of you unnie and what kind of drama did you watch? Accuse me something like this!! But I do wish umma search the cheery girl instead all manner prim girl like her! Anyway, I’m the one who ask appa to search my spouse for me though? Since appa also think Naeun not that bad, so why not?”

Yoona held her head, it’s begin to hurt her head so much. “Enough, Soojung…enough talking about this matter, please?”

Krystal put cold water for Yoona to drink, hoping this will calm down Yoona. “So, you will insist…oh, Naeun calling me? What happen now? Hello?”

“Yep, okay! I will come! Yes, I know that…don’t worry about it!” Krystal turns around to see Yoona, “She asks me to come for family dinner! Want to join us? It will be very awkward for me to come alone without umma or unnie!”

--

Jessica folds her newspaper calmly and beside her Krystal mouth wide open, “Then why are you still here? You want to be with that girl, right? Leave now, go to her and never come back to this home again!”

Krystal quietly holds Jessica hands, trying to calming Jessica because right now even though Jessica didn’t show any sign of angry or in verge of exploding Krystal and also Yoona know that Jessica really far more than furious. “Umma…let’s we talk about this…calmly”

Jessica smiles to Krystal and assuring Krystal with her smiles that she’s know what she’s doing now. “I won’t force you to break up with her anymore since that useless and you won’t listen to me! So, go and leave this house!”

Yoona who sit in front of her and eating her breakfast just gasped, “Umma! You…we really down to this? Are you being serious about this umma?” her eye already red and glistering with tears. She couldn’t even believe her umma doing this to her.

Since yesterday, her umma never talk at her, worst she never ever look at her and pretend that she’s not there. Now she even talk to her with cold tone and she even look at Yoona with her empty eye that lack of love for her.  

“Yes, I am! You’re being a serious and I am too! You win with your stubbornness that you disobey me for that girl and you win over me by ignoring my words! Now, just leave!” Jessica took her wallet and took some of her money, throwing it in front of Yoona.

Yoona trying to reach her umma hands, but Jessica pull her hand away from Yoona. “Umma!! Please! Please don’t do this to me!”

“From today, you are not my daughter and not Yuri daughter! From today, you are outsider for Kwon! Everything that I give it you, you must give it back to me! You can wear your shirt and jeans also shoes but beside that take it off!”

Yoona couldn’t stand it any longer or her umma treatment to her, she took her wallet and only took her ID card. She even took out her phone and put it at table, she doing that while crying. She removes her jacket and put it on table.

Krystal just sits there, stunned and unable to say anything. She just like drama watcher, because scene like this only happen in drama but now happen in front of her.

“Take that money and leave now!” her umma tone really cold, too cold.

Yoona bowing to Jessica and looking at Jessica eye while crying, she hopes that her umma will change her heart but all she got is cold eye from Jessica. She just leaves without taking the money, that’s the last pride that she have, for not taking the money.

“Umma? Are you serious about that? It’s raining hard outside and cold too!” Krystal is carefully asking Jessica who just nods her head.

“She will be alright, she will come home after realize her mistake! She will return when she couldn’t bear the pressure anymore! After all, she’s just stubborn little brat!” Jessica suddenly smiles to Krystal, “Umma must go to office now, take care okay?”

At her car and on her way to office, “Seobang…mianhe…seobang…”

 

------------------

To Be continue

Bad news is this story will be longer than 5 chapter...

Anyway, leave me some comment or anything, okay? I will spazz their new MV now or again!!