No Air

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

It's been a while, right? Actually I already make several story but the story didn't even give me a bang! So, I decide to keep making till something decent comes out!

This story inspired from Secret Garden, but not the story line! Not, but the character! Want to guess which character? Hint: 1 she. 2 Happy Together. 3 Very famous for certain role!

Also, this story might be boring one without any twist since I want to make something lighter and fluffier!

Enjoy!

-----

Very elegance and big office room, location on top very tall and big building in Seoul. J-Won company, the tallest building and biggest building that you could ever found at South Korea. Not only tallest and biggest but the building itself have this magnificence minimalist design.

J-Won handle almost everything that used by citizen of South Korea or Asia itself. Some of their product is automotive, Real Estate, electronic, home furniture, food processing, and fashion & Beauty product. People or citizen nowadays grows up with knowing the name of J-Won instead of their president name. 

Actually to say this only famous at South Korea level, that’s become big insult. Because J-Won not only famous at South Korea but for whole Asia, the leader of global economic. J-Won manage to gain position of big enterprise at top three of the world scale. 

Their motto is always simple, Smiles that comes from the heart always created miracle. All staff holding this motto by their heart and they don’t even scared to be humble even when they really this big. They’re more than willingly to learn new things. That’s why their businesses keep growing and keep growing bigger.

This giant company that’s build from scratch by someone in order to proves something to the world itself. This building and all it achievements that polish for someone, keep shining brightly to let everyone see the proudest monument that will shock everyone heart.

Woman in her 40, seem really busy with her work. Stack of document that she must finish it before night. Wearing her reading glasses and reading very thick document, till her intercom phone beeping. “Yes?”

Her secretary informing her about someone want to meet her, “Yoona want to meet you, should I sent her in now?”

This woman just sighed and she know her secretary laughing again, “Yes! Just send her in and here come the troublemaker of the family!”

Not too long after that, one beautiful teenagers that have the face like a goddess. Small petite face that look so charming and perfect also her perfectly proportioned body, enter the room with serious face. Her long and straight black hairs shining like diamond in each step that she’s took. She is just seventeen years old teenager.

She is standing in front of this woman and looks little bit angry. You will know it from the way she looks at woman in front of her. Her eye really showing her displeasure but she couldn’t do anything but bring this problem with argument, safe approaching is needed.  

“Umma! What do you mean that I couldn’t go to that party?”

Jessica Jung Sooyeon or now known as Jessica Kwon that famous Mrs. Kwon of J-Won. Even though she already 40 years old, she still real beauty that unrivaled by the time. There’s no wrinkle at her face and her body still dead drop gorgeous, this is what they called with forever young.

She removes her reading glasses and look straight to her daughter or rather son eyes. Yoona did flinch when her umma look at her like this. Who won’t? Her appa…yeah, but excluding her appa…everyone will be frozen like ice cube when her umma already like this.

“That’s mean you cannot go! That party is not for you!”

That’s typical Jessica answer, calm and sound so cold with hint of arrogant also full with authority and charisma. She never use that long words or speech but she always use short words and to the point. This not words that you could argue, no matter what your reasons is.

Yoona not really obedient kids, “Why not? I’m not alone! There’s Hyuna and Hara, also Amber! Sunhwa too!”

“Yoona, when I say you couldn’t go that’s mean you won’t! Understand? Also, Hara and Hyuna wouldn’t go to that party!”

Yoona won’t back down without good fight, “But umma! That’s not that kind of party, you know when people go drunk and do any inappropriate things or that expensive party when everyone showing off what they got! It’s a social party for orphan and it’s at day not night! It can’t even consider as party but as social event!”

“That’s the problem, that’s social party or event! Let’s make our point clear! First, I will send you to Siberia if you dare to attend that drunken party! Second, I actually won’t even mind if you goes to that snobbish party because that’s your place! But not that social party, since that’s neither your class nor your place!”

She really taken back with her umma reasons, “What? I don’t understand!”

Her posture really composed and really calm, “Listen! Do you know your rank as chaebol daughter? Do you? You are number one that win by big margin and you must know your place! That is not that kind of social party! Your party is that snobbish party which everyone showing off what they could show as chaebol! That’s mean you can’t go to that party! Hara and Hyuna are attending that embassy party, why don’t you go that party?”

“Umma! That’s really stupid!”

“Also, I already said this before right, don’t you think you are too young to dating?” this make Yoona speechless, “I don’t know who is this girl but just to let you know, it will be better if you just bring the girl here before I’m the one who found it out!”

With that Yoona storm off from Jessica room in anger since she couldn’t dream to beat her mother in arguments fight. Her mother will never raised her voice and always keep calm also with all those logical approach, that’s what make her hard to outwit her mother. 

With that Jessica backs to her work, yet her intercom phone beeping again after ten minute of working. “Yes, Sunny?” Choi Sunny, wife of Choi Sooyoung and also umma of Choi Hara. Sunny is secretary of Jessica and Sooyoung is their COO.

“You really busy today or popular like hot cake, Krystal just come and she wants to meet you! What should we do? Should we say that you busy and couldn’t meet you? I bet she wouldn’t mind if we lies to her?”

“Aunty!!!! How could you say that to me?”

Jessica just chuckle because she already know what Krystal want, “Just let her in and I can hear her whinny voice there!”

Krystal is her second daughter, Krystal Kwon Soojung fifteen years old daughter or sons who got narcissism trait or illness. Krystal more on her side for face category, Kwon family is all about being perfect and pretty since Krystal really good-looking at her unnie and also her parents.

If Yoona face is all about innocent with that doe eye, Krystal is about chic with that sharp eye like a cat. Yoona always appears with goofy smiles and Krystal rarely with smiles beside with her family and if she smiles, it’s haughty smiles.

“Umma!” all sugar coating smiles and even she add caramel syrups on top of it, she even put cherry and strawberry in that.

Jessica just sighed, “No, Soojung! You won’t get your allowance raised again!”

“Wow, how did you know umma? I was just asking about little money…umma, please? I want to buy something nice for party tonight!” Krystal went to Jessica and hug Jessica tightly, Jessica just kiss her forehead.

“No, you can’t!”

Krystal pouts at her umma but she keep hugging her, “Anyway, I see unnie comes out from your room and she really angry! What happen? Did she ask for allowance too?!” Jessica just sighs and Krystal decides not to question her umma anymore.

“Party?”

Proudly Krystal nods her head, “Yes, that France embassy party! I will go to that party since I got the invitation! It’s her daughter birthday party!”

Krystal hairs, “Hm, then enjoy it! Also, will Naeun attend that party?”

Krystal nodding her head, “Yes, I heard she will come! Also Hara-unnie and Hyuna-unnie too also Shunhwa-unnie! They say this party will be big since this is her seventeen party but not as big as our party! I can’t wait but I’m too lazy for that hair treatment!!”

Jessica just chuckle because even though Krystal really love to take care of her appearances to the point almost being mirror-prince, this kid really hate doing hair treatment. “Well, since Naeun come to the party you have to make sure to treat Naeun right, okay? Don’t be rude to her or ignore her like last time, understand? Or I will cut your allowance again!”

Krystal just pout but nevertheless she’s nod her head, the reasons why she always ignoring Naeun is easy and that’s because Krystal hate awkward person who couldn’t even answer her question without stuttering. It’s not that Krystal scary but the way Naeun keep shutters around her almost make her explode.

If she keep stuttering like that when talking with me, what make look like then?! A bully?!

Loud roaring from Krystal stomach that almost makes Jessica got heart attack, “Umma, I’m hungry! I want to eat together with umma!”

“Okay, umma will order some food for you! Go to that couch and playing game because umma still got lot of work to do!”

Krystal playing game with her phone, “Umma, I miss appa so much…is she still busy at New York? I want to meet her…I want to see her, can I go to New York to meet her? I promise I will get perfect score for all my tests so I could meet appa! Please, umma? I even stop shopping for year! Can I, umma?”

Jessica stop reading her document before raised her eye to meet Krystal innocent eye, even though Krystal love her umma so much but she love her appa more than her umma. She adores her appa, she worships her appa, and she will do anything that her appa ask her.

“She’s very busy, so busy that even umma worried about her health! Umma always reminding her about to take her vitamin and her food, but knowing your appa…tsk, that kkab really make umma hair goes grey!”

Kwon Yuri, founder of J-Won that she builds for her wife. That handsome perfect woman with body as hot as hot chocolate since her skins is tan color. Kwon Yuri is the faithful and loyal husband of Jessica Jung and also appa of Yoona and Krystal.

“If Soojung come, you know appa will always play with Soojung and neglect her works, right? So all her work will pile up and making appa must overwork herself again and sick…remember last time, she take Soojung to waterpark and she must stay awake for three day to her finished work?”

Seeing how disappoint Krystal, “That’s why Soojung must be a good boy and make appa proud, okay? When appa home she will be proud and happy of Soojung achievements, okay? And stop getting me to your headmaster office because your pranks!”

“Of course, I always do that and also the prank too!”

What I mean about Kwon is all about perfection is Yoona is star at Soccer and drama & theater also at her science club (Chemistry), while Soojung is star at basketball club and art club (painting) also she is math club prominent member. Both of them always got medal in every competition that they participate and praise for their talents.

But Yoona and Krystal do have weakness, for example Yoona really stuck with history and Krystal really hates traditional literature. Yoona really impatient and hot tempered, it’s a miracle that she could be member of science club and an ace on top of that but it’s a secrets how their school still standing proudly and save from her explosions. Krystal really untidy and it’s not a secret that she always forgets where her jacket that hanging on her waist, not to mention she is lazy girl that always wants something that fast.

--

Sunday morning, Jessica and Krystal are in the middle of reading day. They always do this reading activity every Sunday for relaxation, “Soojung-ah, what did you read? You seem put lot of concentration on that book!”

“Sherlock Holmes and The Hound of the Baskervilles! What did you read umma? You really enjoy that book!”

“English literature about their war and their historical, you want to read this?” then there’s gag sound from Krystal and disgusted face from Krystal like she being feed something horrible, “Yah! This nice book and your appa love to read it for umma, even though her English really worst at that time! You should read this too!”

Whimper from Krystal and she even showing her displeasure face when she looking at that book, “I will more than willingly to read it if appa recommend it to me! I even stay awake while listening her read it for me, but I won’t touch that book by myself! I want appa to read it for me!!”

Yoona comes to living room and sit in front of Jessica, which is beside Krystal. “Where’s your book, unnie? If you don’t have one, go take that book the one that umma trying to kill me with!”

“Don’t you have anything to say to us? About going to that Social event even if I already prohibit you to go? Also, maybe about this girl!” Jessica is throwing one photo of Yoona dancing with girl with innocent face and look like angel, “I don’t know who is this girl, maybe you could start by explaining things to us?”

Krystal almost spurt her tea at her umma book, “What?! You go to that social event?! I though you finally gives up after failed persuading me to come with you! I though you want their food so you want to bring me along!”

Seeing how Yoona keep shut while stepping at Krystal feet, “Why don’t you say something clever? Go on, say something clever to us about this social event? If not about this girl, what’s her name? Or what her parent do? Anything?”

Yoona couldn’t even look at Jessica eyes because of that guilty and also because of Jessica heavy thick charisma. Knowing she have to answer her umma question because if she don’t then her umma will do something that she might regrets it but before Yoona could open , Jessica handphone is ringing.

“Yes, Nicole?”

Nicole is one of Jessica other secretary, she married with Kim Hyoyeon and also mother of Hyuna. Hyoyeon is working as CFO of J-Won. Nicole is Jessica cousins. Just like how Sooyoung is Yuri cousins that come from Japan.

“Okay, I will go to office now!”

She turned around to see Yoona, “We will talk about this later, understand?” Yoona just nods her head and Jessica turn to see Krystal, “Soojung-ah, why don’t you go and ask Naeun to have lunch with you? Umma know this wonderful restaurant that you two might like? Maybe after that you two could go to Lotte world?”

Quickly Krystal nodding her head and give Jessica wide smiles even though she dislike goes out with girl like Naeun, “Okay! I will ask her but she’s busy what if she couldn’t go?” I will ask her if not umma will cut my allowance without mercy and I couldn’t goes shopping!!

“Well, you can always changes it to dinner or maybe another times appointment?”

After Jessica goes to office and after Krystal finished calls Naeun which surprisingly Naeun have time to eat lunch together with Krystal, Yoona glaring at Krystal. “Don’t you understand that you might be engage with her if this continues?”

“Yes, of course I understand that and I don’t have any problem with engagement! Look at umma and appa, they engage and they happily married more than couple that fall in love and doing that romantic drama! So, I will have nice couple that will pamper me like appa! I don’t even have to face all that hassle and drama! Urgh!”

“You will be the one who pampering her not Naeun-ssi! No matter how you even look at it, you are the guy in relationship!”

Krystal just smiles before realize it and give her head soft knock, “Ah, yes! That’s right but that’s okay! Then I have to be like appa then, all gentlewoman and well mannered woman! Though I always hope that umma will choose more exciting girl than the quiet awkward Naeun! In any case, unnie please stop seeing Seohyun sunbae! It’s true that you will never be engaging, thanks to appa but I don’t like her and umma too, she might hate her!”

“What do you know exactly? Huh?!”

“Nothing, I know nothing about you two and I don’t even want to know! Anyway, I need to look good for this lunch date also rather than explain things, why don’t you bring her to umma if you’re really that serious about her?”

 

Krystal likes usual, relaxing at Jessica office because she got nothing to do and might as well bugging her mom to some allowance again which Jessica refuse to give in with Krystal plea. If she asks her appa, no not asking, because her appa will give anything that Krystal want anyway. Her mom still in joking manner rejects Krystal idea of raising allowance.

“She wants to meet you and I think you will never like this!” Sunny voice clearly hears by Krystal who immediately looking at her mom who had this frown at her face.

“I know and just let her in!”

Yoona enter the room bring one girl with her, Jessica just keep reading the document while Krystal sit casually while eyeing Yoona and this girl. Her eye lack of interest of this couple but it interest her what will Jessica do to them.

“Umma, I want you to meet my girlfriend and also schooling in same school with me! Even though we’re just dating for one week but…”

Jessica raised her head and the way she look at Yoona and this girl making Yoona stop talking. Even Krystal almost bites her lips hard because taken back with the way Jessica looks at them. “One week of dating? What’s her name?”

“Her name is Kim Seohyun” Yoona said while Seohyun bowing to Jessica. “Even though we just dating but I want umma know that I’m serious about her and also she want to apologize because she think that she force to go at that social event which is wrong because I’m the one who want…”

Jessica gives sign to Yoona, making Yoona end her excuse while Jessica still looking at Seohyun with her sharp eye. Looking her back and forth, like give Seohyun silent trials. She walking and stop in front of Yoona and Seohyun. “Who’s her parent?”

“Her parents is Kim Taeyeon and Tiffany Hwang, they are…”

Jessica is just throwing the water at Seohyun face, “You!” Jessica pointing at Seohyun menacingly, “You will never seen my daughter again, understand?!! If I see you with my daughter, I will use any mean to separate you from her!!! Now get away from my daughter!! Yoona stop seeing her!!!”

Seohyun runaway from Jessica office while crying. Krystal just sits on the couch with fries hanging on . This is the first she seeing her mother angry and being aggressive like this but she don’t do anything to stop Jessica.

“Umma!! What-why are you doing to my—?!! ARGH!!” Yoona chasing after Seohyun, she really angry with her umma but Seohyun is her first priority. Ignoring her umma calling for her, she running and chasing Seohyun. Jessica just sighed and rubs her forehead, smile apologetically to Krystal.

Krystal slowly walk to very upset Jessica, “Umma, are you alright? I’ll bring you something to drink or do you need something else? Let’s sit first umma!” she brings Jessica to her seat and give Jessica cold water again also massage her shoulder.

“It’s okay, I’m okay…could you give umma some time to be alone?”

Krystal nods her head, “Yes, I will go home now. Umma I love you but I love appa more than I love you but still, I love umma! Umma, let’s have dinner together at our favorite place?” Krystal said that and kisses Jessica cheeks.

When Krystal already outside, slowly Jessica looking at big photo of Yuri and her. “Seobang, I did the right things, am I?”

 

-------------

To Be Continue

Boring because there's no YulSic interaction? I know, but in next chapter Yuri will appears!

Yes, YoonHyun! But they're not really main one but as secondary main or bait for YulSic story!

Please, give me some of your comment and anything you like, see you soon!