Crying Calling 3

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Last update before I went home for Chinese New Years Holiday!! Enjoy!!!

----

After almost one month after that accident and frequent visiting Hyori, Jessica slowly manage to gain her confidence and she already brave enough to goes at yard or even accompany Yuri to shopping their grocery. But of course she always needs her Yuri to be beside her.

She will stay as close as she could with Yuri if she must goes outside, Yuri know about this and never once she left Jessica or wandering too far from her. Always holding Jessica hands when they walking together.

Jessica of course didn’t want to leave Yuri side, when Yuri goes for morning jogging Jessica joins too. Using bike and Yuri running beside her, on their way home Yuri pedaling the bike with Jessica sit on top tube.

Jessica and Yuri right now enjoying their ice cream date. “Where’s your ice cream Yuri?”

Yuri just buys one ice cream and she let Jessica to eat it meanwhile she just watching Jessica eat her ice cream like a little girls. “They didn’t get my favorite flavor, so I just buy one for you!”

“Uhmp!!” Jessica held her ice cream near Yuri mouth, Yuri just smiles and take a bite from Jessica ice cream, “Delicious?”

She smiles at Jessica cute face that smearing with ice cream, gently she wipes it with tissue. “Yes, very. Thanks you Jessica-ssi” but Jessica pouting now, in a second Jessica change from all-smiling to all-pouting girl. Jessica even let go of her ice cream.

“What happens Jessica-ssi? Are you hurt somewhere? Or do you want me to feed you? Okay, open wide and say A!” Yuri took the ice cream and process to feed it at Jessica who still pouting and even refuse to eat the ice cream.

“Nickname, I want nickname from you!!”

Yuri nods her head, “How about Jessica? Or how about Jessie as nickname? Princess sounds good too!” Jessica now glaring instead of pouting and sulking, Yuri just laughing at Jessica cute antic, “Why are you so cute?! Hm, how about Sica?” now this time Jessica nods eagerly and even eat the ice cream that Yuri offers.

“I love it!! Call me with that from now on because I will call you with Yul!!!”

From afar, one luxury car and inside that car there’s Taeyeon with her friends name with Choi Sooyoung and Kim Hyoyeon who looking those Yuri and Jessica ice cream date just agape, even Hyoyeon manage to snap few picture of Jessica feeding Yuri and even wipe Yuri mouth using her own hand.

But what surprised them the most and almost make them broke their own car window for crash their own face to look at Yuri and Jessica is…Jessica now brave enough to go outside and enjoy ice cream. Jessica used to scare to step out from her room, scratch that she didn’t even dare to open her curtains. Also, Jessica really neat and so well keeps with that beautiful hair cut and all.

Now Jessica can utter smiles and it’s a wide smile too and also smiles that give of high school girl in love and right now in the middle of their first date…well, that’s smiles is only for Yuri anyway.

Whoever thought that Jessica used to be called as autism child that her appearance worse than beggar? No one even thought it, not even her friends.

“We need to tell them!!”

“Wow, this Kwon Yuri really…cool and very much charming!” Sooyoung notice all eye on her now, “I mean, cool and charming because she manage to change Jessica and help Jessica, not cool in I fall in love with Yuri-ssi! I love my bunny!!!”

Taeyeon keep her eye on Yuri and Jessica, Hyoyeon still take picture and also video. “Well, personally I wouldn’t mind to fall in love with Yuri-ssi! She is the epitome for perfect lover. See, from physical aspect and also her everything…she far too perfect! See her Taeng? Too scarily also unnaturally perfect! She’s look like…she’s not something real…”

Taeyeon nods as confirmations, “Yes, I also notice it Hyo! Also her patience, tolerant, and diligent to take cares Jessica. Always put Jessica over everything even over herself!”

“Leave aside her godly traits of her because we need to focus on her body aspect first!!” Hyoyeon is dramatically pointing at Yuri which is making Taeyeon and Sooyoung avert their eyes to Yuri again.

“Her body is just like something that you could only found in those painting or art, too perfect!! That face too, how could mere human get that kind of charming face? See, she even only wears that simple white shirt and worn out jean also those old converse shoes! She already outshines those idol ads beside her!! Fall in love and get together with someone like her? It’s likes having your own pride!”

“I know right! Simple shirt and worn out jeans also with those converse shoes, I almost thought she is famous models, no she surpass that, she’s like Hollywood celebrity and what more Jessica in front of her make me almost thinks that they are Hollywood celebrity couple! See how, every girl eyeing Yuri dreamingly!!”    

Taeyeon just nods her head and sigh, they stuck at traffic right now. “You do realize that Nicole will watch that video with your voice including, right? You want her went rampage on you? Sunny also will chasing you out Sooyoung if you keep blabbering your thoughts!”

--

It’s almost six months of living together, they become so much closer and also Jessica really showing significant progress. She become more expressive, gain lot of confidence, she also already brave enough to go at nearby mart to buy Yuri new shirt (though secretly Yuri following her).

Of course there’s a day when she got nightmare but less frequents now, with Yuri stay beside her (not in the same bed) all those nightmare slowly lessen now. Every time when she used to get nightmare, Yuri always hold her hands tightly and whispering sweet words and caressing her hairs. Singing for Jessica the sweet songs to ease her nightmare.

The only person who can be in close distance with Jessica is Yuri, because if stranger Jessica will be nervous and maybe will faints. But now, facing stranger and to have stranger come at save distance with her is no longer big problem for Jessica.

“Oh, our phone ringing!” Yuri took the call, it’s Taeyeon.

“Can we come to Jessica house? We really want to apologize and we understand if Jessica still need more times for accepting us! But her cousin and also her best friends really miss her so much! I won’t bring that bast**d to see Jessica!”

“I will ask Jessica, if she ready or not Taeyeon-ssi”

Before she could end the call, Jessica already hug her arms and poking Yuri back. “Who, Yul? I miss my black bear Yul play with me!”

“It’s Taeyeon. She want to visit us…” she study Jessica expression, there’s bit hesitated on her eye and Yuri slowly nod her head in understanding manner, “It’s okay if you are not ready yet, we can wait for right moment! After all, we got lot of times, right?”

Jessica shocks her head, “No, she can come if she wants and I’m ready as long as my Yul beside me!”

Yuri just smiles, “Of course, I will always by your side! As long as you need me, and as long as you need me then I will stay by your side!”

“Hello, Taeyeon-ssi? Jessica said, it’s okay for you to come!”

 

Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon sit at Jung living room, nervously. “Erm, Tiffany, Sunny and Nicole said they trapped in traffic now…so, they will be late…” Jessica keeps eyeing Taeyeon who unable to lift her head up.

“Ah, with rain and flood, traffic really went madness! Anyway, I will make some juice for everyone and don’t mind me! You guys have nice talks, okay?”

“I will make it for them Yul! You go and talk with them!”

After couple of minute, “Yul, I make mango juice for you! Yours is mango with milk, the other just mango!” Yuri immediately drinks the juice.

“Wow!! This is really delicious Sica!!” looking at Yuri proud face, Jessica smiles widely and also with proud smiles. She wipes remaining juice at Yuri face. Meanwhile, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon are eyeing their juice warily. What if Jessica decides to poisons them now.

Jessica also notices it, “They didn’t drink my juice…” she pouting and buries her face at Yuri shoulder.

“Please have a taste, Jessica homemade mango juice! It’s so delicious, you know!”

When three of them drink the juice, slowly their face changing colors. Taeyeon mango juice mix with lemon juice and also lemon peels too, Taeyeon hate lemon so much. Sooyoung mango juice is mix with mustard and this almost make Sooyoung tongue went numb. Hyoyeon juice of course mixes with her worst enemy, which is carrot.

Seeing how three of her friends almost throw up, “Sica? Did you play prank on them?”

Proudly Jessica nods her head and Yuri just smiles apologetically to three of poor souls. Suddenly the door burst open, three beautiful girl come and crying in front of Jessica. There’s Tiffany and she is Jessica cousin. Sunny and Nicole are Jessica best friends.

Yuri slowly excuses herself, so Jessica could talk and sort everything out with her family and friends. Yuri goes to kitchen, suddenly she feel light headed and using wall as support she steady herself. Looking at her left hands who shaking, Yuri gripped it and hoping everything will stop.

“Is it the time now?” Yuri slowly sigh, “No, I’m still have energy left…I’m still manages!”       

 

Jessica who love Yuri cooking more than anything insisted she want to have Yuri food for lunch when Tiffany suggest they celebrates this day at expensive high class restaurant. Though in the end, they all agree to call upon garden BBQ, with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon who will buy the meat.

“Jessica really changes so much now! She becomes much brighter now and so energetic!”

Yuri volunteers herself as chef for this BBQ. “Really?”

They are watching Jessica speaking with their girl group, which mean only Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny and Nicole. Where are Sooyoung and Hyoyeon? Making drinks and eating at the same times.

The way Jessica speak with her friends is somewhat mature and ‘serious’ but when she’s talking with Yuri…it’s become so cute and so full with cuteness that make Yuri heart flustering with heart and flower.  

“Yes, I notice she’s always use aegyo tone when she talking with you but when you gone to kitchen, she becomes so serious but in good way…though still the same Ice Princess!”

Jessica notice Yuri looking at her, she broke into big smiles and wave eagerly to Yuri. Yuri just laughing before waving back, Taeyeon just gives wink to Tiffany.   

“She used to be very quiet and shy girl, even before the accident. Her parents so busy and also she loves to drawing, if she already meet blank canvas nothing can disturb her anymore. So, anyone could mistake her…I guess after that accident…When her parents know that she being diagnose with autism, her parents think her as…you know, they ignore Jessica! Up until now, I know it’s unbelievable but that’s how her parents, become workaholic and all! They think her daughter is a shame since Jessica not really genius like her other sibling and autism child…they kinda abandon her!”

“But why you guys never…”

Taeyeon look at Jessica who talking with Tiffany now, “Yes, I know what you want to ask…this because that person said outsider will be hindering Jessica progress if we always meddling with Jessica…we really babo to believe in him!”

Yuri just sighed, “Let’s just forgets it because Jessica herself wants to forget it and left everything behind, move on! Let’s just enjoy it now! Taeyeon, do you want some meat?”

Taeyeon just smile and nods her head, “Nah, you should eat now! Let me take your jobs to BBQ that meat! You didn’t even eat anything and always cook for that shikshin!”

“No, I’m not big eater so it’s okay! What do you prefer? Ribs or sausage? Want to try this one?” Yuri want to feeding Taeyeon, but someone already shouting at them.

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon!! Stay away from my Yul!! Don’t seduce my Yul!!! You got this person as your lover!!” Jessica’s pointing at Tiffany, who’s in the middle opening to eat mouth-watering meat. But Taeyeon give Jessica meroong and eat from Yuri fork.

Jessica throws Tiffany high heels and then running toward Yuri, she’s bringing plate of meat for Yuri. Shoving Taeyeon away and smiling cutely for Yuri. She even feeds Yuri who smiles and eats from Jessica fork.

--

Jessica is crying, crying so badly while her hand holding pregnancy test devices. Couple days ago she feel so under weather and she easy to get nausea. She asks Yuri to buy this pregnancy test which turn out to be positive, of course Yuri want to be happy but Jessica crying.

Suddenly Jessica hits her stomach so hard, quickly Yuri grab her hand while Jessica struggling and jumping around while crying.

“Sica, stop it! You will hurt yourself!”

But Jessica didn’t stop struggling and crying, so Yuri pull Jessica into hug and hold Jessica who grab Yuri clothes and crying on her chest. They just stay in that position, until Jessica cry subside. Slowly Yuri Princess carries Jessica to near fireplace. Today the weather pretty cold, so Yuri light up the fireplace.

Yuri even prepares hot chocolate for Jessica, she sit with Jessica sit on her laps. Jessica still refuses to look up but she feels something wet fall to her head and she look up to see Yuri crying without sound. It’s hurt Jessica when she’s seen Yuri crying like this.

“Why?” Jessica wipes Yuri tears, “Why Yul crying?”

Yuri took Jessica hand from her face and put it at her own stomach, “I’m crying because Sica crying and sad, because when she crying everyone will be sad, me and also this little angle too! Can you feel the angle baby now?”

Seeing Jessica seem disgusted by her own baby and she even want to pull her hands away from her own stomach, Yuri shake her head and pouts at Jessica. Yuri took Jessica hand and this time she put it at her face.

Jessica just cutely blinking at Yuri, like a kid she’s playing with Yuri cheek. Pinch it lightly and even kneading Yuri cheek like kneading donuts dough.    

“Sica, do you know? The angle that lives at heaven that’s always watching over us and protecting us, the one that’s always love us? When they loves us too much, they sacrifice themselves for being with us. They give up their beautiful wings and also their little cute halo circle above their heads! For us, they willingly become our baby, for being with us!” slowly Yuri put Jessica hands on her own stomach.

“But they must wait for nine month for feels our touch for the first time, for our loves since she’s always giving us their love and now they also want to be part of our loves too! Because she really wants to be with us and become part of our world, she sacrifices everything without doubts!” Yuri smiles and move Jessica hands to rub her own belly.

Jessica slowly nods her head, “One of the angles must love you so much, Sica. She chooses you for being her mother, for being her family, for being someone that will protect her and guide her into brand new world…she really loves you so much!”

Seeing Jessica still hesitated, “She want to be part your happiness, she want you always smiles, she want you always proud at her, she only want you to be her home. Even though the baby still small fetus, she knows if her mother sad or disappoint on her…and she will be sad too because she failed to make her or maybe his mother happy! When Jessica sad and the baby sad, I will be very sad too because I don’t want to see them to get sad…”

Jessica suddenly buried her face into Yuri neck and she hugging Yuri tightly, “I won’t! I will never cry again and also I will love my baby! So, Yul won’t be sad again! But…the father is…” Jessica begins to trembling again.

“Sica, no matter who’s the dad or how…” tenderly Yuri rubs Jessica back, “One thing for sure, the angle didn’t go to him but to you and choosing you, she wants to be with you and love you! Not with him! She loves you more than him! No need to think of him anymore, because I will protect you!”

 

“Sleep with me!” Jessica patted empty spot behind her

Yuri climbs up and sleeps beside Jessica, she still holding her hand under the blanket. “Yuri-ah, someday if my baby asks me about how’s the father I won’t acknowledge him because I hate him so much! Maybe I will tell my baby, you are their father! Also, they must love you but they can’t steal you from me!”

Yuri just chuckle, “That will be something that make me go raining hard again, even now I’m already tearing up because of happiness!!” I hope I can be with you till that day comes…I pray for me still granted to be with you till that day comes…

Quickly Jessica went to Yuri side and blindly because of dark, she tries to touch Yuri face. “Don’t cry, I hate to see you crying! Because it will hurts me when I see my Yul crying too!!”

“But this is tears of happiness!!” Yuri feels Jessica put her head on her shoulder. Snuggle until Jessica found perfect position and Jessica even hug her waist.

“Yuri…will you like my baby?”

Yuri tenderly Jessica head, “Of course, maybe I will love the baby more and more than I love you, ouch!” Jessica just pinches Yuri stomach and even give slaps of her abs stomach.

“You can’t! Because you must love me more!! I want be your number one forever!!”

Yuri softly laugh, “Of course, you will always be my number one and that’s my purpose of life, which is become someone to loves cherish you and only you! The number two will be the baby! Sorry, baby but I will love your mother more!”

“I like that!!” haughty answer from Jessica before soft yawns escape, “Your shoulder really comfortable Yul…Let me sleep like this…” light snore already comes from Jessica. Yuri just stays still and listening Jessica soft breathing, she also close her eyes and prepare herself to dreamlands.

 

----------

To Be Continue!!!

 

Just two more chapter left, hang in there!! We almost finished it!!! Hahahahahaha!

Anyway, thanks for reading this chapter as well and I hope you guys enjoy it!

Please as usual, leave me some comments or anything you like, hahahaha! Since I got so lonely these days...no new story update...