Glad To Meet You 4

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

This is the real ending for Glad to meet you, since I was only joking when I say the story ends at chapter 3.

--

Jessica wake up with white blind light and when she looks around, there’s her best friends Tiffany looking at her with wide smiles, “You alright now, Jessie…you alright now…you awake now…” Tiffany is crying in her happy tears while softly touching Jessica arm.

“The…babies…” she still found it hard to speak or open , every time she tried to open unbearable pains shoots through her body. She notice that she cover with bandage and she also at hospital now.   

Sunny come in with nurse and doctor for Jessica, “The babies alright Jessie…the babies alright! You already sleep for three whole days after the surgery!” Sunny is the one who answer it for Jessica, because Tiffany still too busy with her tears of joys.

After finished the exam, “Mrs. Kwon, the accident…there’s car slips because of ice and the driver didn’t use snow chain, the car rams you and your children. We almost lost you, your heart almost stopped for a second but…it’s glad to have you with us again!”

“My babies?”

The female doctor just smiles, “Yes, they are okay…we almost to lose them as well but suddenly it’s feel like someone is there with them and give strength for the babies, the babies suddenly crying and they really your champion!” Jessica just smile in relieves.

She know it, it’s Yuri…her seobang that always protect them…her seobang that always watching over them even when her seobang not there beside them.

“But because the accident, you fracture your ribs and severe blood loss, but everything going to be alright!”

After the doctor left, Tiffany appears with bright smiles. “Glad to have you back with us, Jessie! Taeyeon and Sooyoung went to see Yoona and Krystal. They will take video of your little champs, since the doctor said the babies’ condition unable to make them move too much!”

“But don’t worry unnie! They become healthy now and their appetite almost like Sooyoung-unnie, because you sacrifice yourself for them and…omo!! I’m begins to tearing up! This is too beautiful!!” Nicole said while wiping her happy tears with nearby tissue.

Jessica just nodding her head slowly, Sunny appears and give Jessica warm smiles. “When your heart suddenly stopped…we almost got heart attack, you know? Don’t do that again!!” Jessica softly smiles and opens her eye.

“At first…maybe if I die then I could go to her side so I want to give up, I miss her so much and I want to see her now but then I remember her words to me. Never gives up, I realize that she will hate me if I ever gives up my life”

Tiffany, Sunny and Nicole just look at anywhere but Jessica, they don’t have heart too look at miserable Jessica. They know Jessica couldn’t accept the fact her seobang already…not only Jessica, everyone couldn’t but…this is the reality that they must face.

“It’s okay…it’s okay now…” Jessica softly says, she knows her seobang will always watching over her, as sun in day, star and moon in the night, rain in rainy day, as winds that embrace her…her seobang will never leave her alone in despair sorrow and sadness.

Jessica slowly looks at scenery outside and she softly smiles, “Young and kkab seobang…thanks you so much…”

--

Jessica finished feed Yoona and Krystal, the babies now about 15 months now and right now playing with their toys. Jessica fully healing and so does her babies. After finished feeding the champs of Kwon family, Jessica went to tidying their home. Little bit break before she making new novel again.

She stops in front of one big photograph of Yuri with her uniform and salute poses but still with her silly smiles. Kwon Yuri becomes flight lieutenant at age 24 years old. Profession that’s so different from her usual part-time jobs as model, but Yuri love this job as well.

Before, Jessica unable to see this photograph without tearing up but now Jessica manage to give smiles to Yuri and even do salute pose too.

She remember when she first time meet Yuri, at age 20 years old and it’s the first time she lands her feet to Korea.

Tiffany who dating Taeyeon that she know from Nicole who dating Hyoyeon, that Nicole know Hyoyeon from Sunny who dating Sooyoung, that Hwang manage to persuade her to watch catwalking for Autumn fashion.

“Come on, Jessie! You wouldn’t be able to regrets this since my Taetae said her friends will be modeling and her friend really handsome girl! Also you need new inspiration to your novels, right? How can you get inspiration if what you always do is lock yourself like this?”

Sunny went to Jessica shelf to see Jessica bestseller novel, “Yep, you need your inspiration! Spring of Blue Mountain, Summer of Orange Sea, Autumn of White Flower, and Winter of Crystal Snow! Even though you just release three-series novel, The Sun Star and Moon! But you do need fresh airs!”

Now, Jessica sitting nicely at VIP seat waiting for fashion show to begins. There’s one model that manage to catch her attention fully, that person is her future handsome seobang Kwon Yuri. Jessica really wants Yuri to be her role model for her next novel protagonist. Maybe she will modeling for her novel cover?

Yuri face and how Yuri eye stare really capturing her mind, she also want to see Yuri other expression beside this poker face. 

Taeyeon said she could introduce her to Yuri, “Don’t worry! That Kwon Yuri really nice and she will help you without asking payment unlike Choi Sooyoung here!!”

When Taeyeon introduce Jessica to Yuri, which Yuri coldly ignores Jessica away, with “Yeah, nice to meet you and bye!” run from there without looking at Jessica face, not even a bit.

“YAH! Kwon Yuri!!!!” Taeyeon shouting at Kwon Yuri back, while Kwon Yuri already running like being chasing by ghost.

“I don’t care Taeyeon!!!”

She really hate that Kwon Yuri, because Kwon Yuri really arrogant and unmannered girl but it’s turn out Yuri in hurry to buy Jessica novel which is complete edition with Jessica signature for every book…which in the end she missed it out and lock herself at her home out of depression. Even she hates Taeyeon for making her late.

“Come on Kwon Yuri! Get out from your room! It’s been three day, you inside your headquarter and sulking like kids! You need to apologize at Tiffany friends because you ignore her when I introduce you two!!” Taeyeon knock Yuri bedroom door.

“I don’t care Kim Taeyeon!! You make me late for my favorite novel and you dare to bother me now!! You lucky that I didn’t punch you faces because you are my buddy!!”

Before Taeyeon could knock Yuri door, suddenly Yuri open her door and running toward somewhere in hurry and yet she comeback with messy hair and dejected face. She even walking with zombie style and Taeyeon already knows why.

“Did you get the book?”

Yuri just shakes her head and drop her body on the floor, put her face to that carpeted flood. “I didn’t get that deluxe limited edition but the bookstore owner give me normal edition…without her signature out of pity…but it’s hardcover book…lucky for me…” empty laugh because of depression.  

Jessica sits at living room of Kwon house and she notice that the book in Yuri hands is her novel, she whispering something to Tiffany who just nodding her head in delight. “So, Yuri…if you get the signature book with extra you will help my friends here?”

“Go away Tiffany, don’t bothering me because I hate your Taeshorttae! Go away…just leave me alone with my depression and regrets…for accepting that modeling work…late buy my novel…stupid Yuri…” with a caterpillar style Yuri crawling to her room with book on her hands.

Suddenly Taeyeon snatch Yuri novel but Yuri too depressed to do anything but just remain on the floor with face still downward, she just stretching her hands to Taeyeon, “My book…quick…before I make you shorter than Sunny…”

Taeyeon put the book at Yuri hand and Yuri begins to crawling to her room. “Look at your novels first before entering your headquarter!!” lazily Yuri open her novel, there’s Jessica signature and her name too, also there’s notes for Yuri asking her to be role model for her character protagonist.

Jessica with all her smile faces already squatting close to Yuri. Jessica really nervous to be this close with Yuri, she’s really handsome yet so beautiful. But her stoic face makes it up for hiding her nervousness.

All that hatred toward Yuri disappears because she found out Yuri ignore her for her novels. “Yes, this is Jessica Jung, that book author and…” Taeyeon speech cut short by Yuri shriek and Yuri running toward her room like being chased by ghost.

“What’s wrong with you now?!! You will hurt Jessica-ssi feeling!!”

“You!!! Kim Taeyeon!! Making shame of me in front of my favorite author!!! How can you let her see me in my worst appearances?!! Are you my anti-fans?!! I won’t get out from my room for forever!!! Go away, I will kill myself!! Thanks to you Kim Taeyeon!!!”

This side of Kwon Yuri didn’t even turn off for Jessica, she found Yuri really cute and charming also funny bit silly. Not fake that always put good mask, she really love this part of Kwon Yuri, this kkab of Kwon Yuri.

It’s hard to lures out Yuri from her room but they manage to make Yuri comes out from her room about three day after that silly drama from Yuri, because Taeyeon said Jessica will enter her room from window. They become friend and Yuri agree to help Jessica, she also refuse when Jessica want to pay her.

The novel called with Love Caffeine, which become Jessica another best-selling novel and Yuri become more famous for become cover model for that novel. Somehow make Jessica annoyed because there are so many girls trying to flirting with Yuri.  

At age 21, Yuri bravely confesses her love to Jessica and they dating till age 25, Yuri propose Jessica. Of course Jessica accepts it, but those happy days couldn’t last for eternity like they hope. Yuri plane being shot down and Yuri…she dies because of that.

Her plane fall into forest after explode in the air. They manage to found Yuri corpse that only left is her bloody dogtag necklace bit far away from the explosion, because explosion and also that forest full with wild and dangerous animal like wolf and tiger even bear. It’s huge probability that Yuri body…become their prey.

“Love you seobang and I will never forget you, so don’t you dare to forget me! Also you can’t flirt with angel in the heaven, okay?”

--

“Seohyun party? When? Of course I can come!”

Seohyun is Tiffany daughter with Taeyeon of course, very calm child unlike that loud Hwang and Jessica hope that Seohyun wouldn’t inherits Taeyeon byuntae sickness. Tiffany invites Jessica to Seohyun party and Jessica must bring her champs too.

“It’s about three day again! No need present or gift!” even though Tiffany house is just in front of her house, Jessica will never walk to Tiffany room just for talking. After all what use of technology if you are not using it as much as you can.

“Huh, why?” Jessica sits at Yuri favorite reading couch and grab nearest magazine.   

“Taeyeon decide that she want to make simple home party and Korean BBQ party!! We only invite that Choi family and other Kim family! But you must bring your simple homemade desserts!”

Jessica almost slips from her couch, “What?! You know I’m not good making dessert! Or cake or cookies or pudding jelly! Why I must make dessert? Why not Sunny and Nicole?! Sunny can cook and Nicole good at baking things!!”

“Me and Taeyeon decide it by using dart game! It will be funs! You are the lucky person who got that task! Sunny will making appetizer and Nicole will make drink! Meanwhile me and Taeyeon will prepare our BBQ!”

“Aish!! You should ask me first then!!”

Tiffany is just laughing, “Seohyun crying for me now, bye! Anyway, I’m waiting for nice dessert from you, okay? Must homemade not buying from store! We will know it and if you didn’t bring the dessert we will give you a punishment!”

“What? A punishment? Are you crazy?” but Tiffany already close her phone without care if Jessica still talking or not.

Then it’s begins Jessica journey to search simple dessert recipe using internet of course. In the middle of searching, someone ringing her house doorbell. Grudgingly she walks to the front door, because she must search the recipe or Tiffany will about this or worse she didn’t want to get jobs to cleaning the plate.

“Yes, wait a minute!”

When she opens the door, she sees person wearing very familiar uniform. That uniform has few stitches but still neat. This person face covered by her official hat and also this person lowering her head, so Jessica could only look at hat not this person face.

Slowly Jessica close using her hands and tears already flowing, because she know it…the scent of this someone, the posture of this someone, the skin color of this someone, more importantly her heart, she believe her heart that telling her this person is…

This person slowly lift up her head and showing Jessica her silly smiles and give Jessica salute pose while smiling like a silly boy.

“Sica baby, I’m home!”

Suddenly Jessica hug Yuri, send some impact to Yuri who stagger to gain her balance but failed to do so, both of them fall with Jessica crying on Yuri neck. Yuri just laughing because of fall, while Jessica keep sobbing on Yuri.

“Y-y-seobang…you finally home…se-seobang…” slowly Yuri lift Jessica and walk inside their house with Jessica still crying at her neck. Jessica notice Yuri walk slightly limping.

“Of course I’m home…this is our house where’s my wife waiting for me to come home and also, I promise someone that I will home even though I took lot of times to come home…”

Jessica didn’t say anything just hugging Yuri tightly, slowly Yuri sit on couch with Jessica on her laps, “You are real…right?” she said touching Yuri face while her eye keep crying, Yuri just nods and peck Jessica lips.

“I am real…the real handsome Kwon seobang that have this tanned y skins with adorable muscle and abs!”

Jessica notice, this is the adult Yuri. Her eyebrow thicker than that younger Yuri, her face structure more solid but makes her more masculine, her body more beefy and more muscle than younger Yuri, she’s taller than younger Yuri, this is her adult seobang.

Jessica just smashing her lips at Yuri lips, which slowly close her eye and reply that kiss. At first it’s sloppy and messy kiss, as if Jessica trying to prove that Yuri is real and with her now. She even bites Yuri lip that make Yuri groan, not in pain but pleasure. The tongue being use and Jessica hands grab hold of Yuri scalps and trying to deepen the kiss.

Yuri then move her lips to kiss Jessica jaw line and went down to Jessica neck, Jessica stretch her neck so Yuri could freely kiss it and give love bites on Yuri favorite spot, right on pulse. Jessica just hissed and somehow her nail manages to scratch Yuri back. But Yuri didn’t even feel any pains but pure bliss. Yuri then returns to Jessica lips again.

After couple of minute of kissing, Jessica slowly let go of Yuri and now she sure this is her seobang and she is real, the taste and the movement of Yuri lips is still the same old Yuri, still the same of how Yuri always make butterfly inside her stomach went high on sugar.

“B-but I thought that you…”

“I almost die…but I manage to push emergency button before my plane explode and thrown off to waterfall. I guess my dogtag fall off and…they think I already die just like my wingman…” Yuri wipe Jessica tears using her lips, “Tribes found me and took me under their care…I manage to survive after almost death because of my deep wound”

“Wound? Are you hurt? Are you okay now?” Jessica panicky touches Yuri face and examine it, Yuri smile and shake her head.

She took Jessica hands and kisses it tenderly, “I’m okay now but my leg not as good as it used to be and there’s lot of scars on my body and maybe you will disgus…”

“I don’t mind, as long as my seobang with me!! I don’t mind!!!”

Yuri hugging Jessica, “The wound so severe and they say I almost give up my life…I know that too, when I’m about to gives up…the younger me appears in front of me and smiling! She said I mustn’t give up now because there’s family waiting for me home…also…somehow vividly I remembered piece of old past memories that forgotten within times…warm memories that slowly give me strength and courage also remind me of you…”

Yuri looks at Jessica eye and smile, slowly she holding both of Jessica hands and put it to her neck then she holding Jessica waist. “Memories that angel come to my teenager life and makes my life warm with her love…”

“I manage to survive that night, but it took lot of time for me to fully recover and find my way home…I’m sorry that I make you wait for long times and I’m sorry to make you suffering also I’m sorry to make you crying because of me…”

Jessica just pecks Yuri lips and smile, full smiles with passions that Yuri loves so much. “You here with me now seobang, it’s all the matters now…no need to apologize, no need to say sorry as long as you come home to me…as long as you stay with me for forever…”

“I will always stay with you…always…forever is not enough for me if I’m with you…I’m greedy person when it comes to my wife~” Yuri just hug Jessica and put her head on Jessica chest, it’s home…not Jessica chest but be with Jessica is her home.

“I’m really glad to meet you, to have you and to become part of your world seobang…I’m really glad to meet you…”

Yuri pouting, “If you say something as cheesy as that you will make me look bad! I can’t make something sound so cheesy and you cheating because you are romantic novelist! Now what I must to say after you said something beautiful like that?!” Jessica just laughing looking Yuri acting all cute likes this.

“Sica, I come home to you first…I didn’t even go to Military headquarter and they might give me some punishment…even my parents didn’t know about I’m still alive and return home, no one know but you and I want you to be the first person I want to see, smiling knowing I’m still alive…I really miss you so much! I really love you so much…”

From second floors, there’s loud babies’ crying. Guess Yoona and Krystal awaken and hungry now, Jessica smiles because she forget to tell her seobang meanwhile Yuri face is priceless because it’s mix between happy, excited, confusion, and fears too.      

Slowly Jessica pulls Yuri to standing, “Seobang…There’s someone that really wants to meet you, in fact there’s two of them and they really miss their appa so much…come with me and be sure not to dotting them afterward!” Jessica is softly pulling Yuri toward Yoona and Krystal bedroom.

 

--------------

The End, for sure.

 

I really lost my touchs making happy ending story, but I do hope you guys enjoy this chapter as well. Thanks for reading this story, thanks very much!

It's rainy seasons now, take care of your health and try not to get cold or fever or anything, okay?

Like always, please leave me some comment and anything you guy like for me, like always love you all!