Glad To Meet You 3

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Morning, hehehehe!

--

Arrive at their cottage, after playing around and it’s time for dinner. Cooking their own foods, curry rice for dinner and Yuri busy making baby food for her champs. “Aish!! I hope you will get wife that could make you like puppy! Keep you tight on leash! You’re really annoying!” Yuri spat to Taeyeon, who currently busy helping Yuri with baby food.

“As if!!”

Jessica who heard that just laughing, she know that Taeyeon will get married with her best friends and Taeyeon really scared of her wife and her wife is the only person can hold Taeyeon byuntae habits. Taeyeon also the reason how she will meets Yuri. She glances of Sooyoung and Hyoyeon, who busy fighting.

Sooyoung will get someone who will pamper her with lot of food and big melon too. While Hyoyeon will get someone who love to dance just like her. Both of them will have wife with American name, which is pretty much funny at their first meeting. They talking using dance move, which like two chickens fighting instead of dancing.

There’s two rooms, one for Kwon family and other one for three singles. Since they already sleep at same room before, the night not really awkward because truthfully Yuri didn’t have any erted mind with sleeping at same bed with Jessica, she still kids at heart anyway.

Every morning, Yuri will bring the babies walking, while she and Taeyeon will buy their food at nearby marts. Even though Taeyeon not really a model but she had this cute boy face and somewhat…looking Yuri who look like a manly guy with babies and Taeyeon who look like cute guy, they become gay-couple family show for every human nearby them.

Some of them disgusted with this gay-couple, some of them envy and jealous with them. Yuri didn’t even care about this but Taeyeon does, because she’ll be the woman in relationship which clearly not her style.

“Yuri…did you really…you know?” Taeyeon asking her when they choosing vegetable at mart. Yuri just sigh, she give Taeyeon some vegetable while looking at Krystal who begins to sleeping and also at Yoona who yawning cutely.

“I don’t even know Taeyeon…it’s hard for me to believe at anything but something held me back to believe but something keep pushing me to acknowledge it too. It’s confusing…like come on, I’m just teenager who young, y, wild and rich! But…”

Taeyeon just pat Yuri back, “Well, look at bright side! The twins look like you and they really cute one too! You should be proud, your face good enough to make good-looking daughter!!” Yuri is just laughing with Taeyeon who is smirking with her usual proud smirk.

“Come on, let’s finished our shopping before that shikshin kill us!” Taeyeon groan while picking up pumpkins with all her might, Yuri just nods her head and kiss Krystal forehead lovingly, “I’m your appa…” she whisper to Krystal.

“We’re home! Yoebo, I’m home!”

Jessica already appears in front of Yuri and kisses her cheek, leaving Taeyeon struggling with their food. She took Yoona and Krystal from Yuri, since she knows they must be heavy for Yuri. Taeyeon struggling walking to the kitchen alone, while muttering about annoying heartless shikshin.     

 

“We can take care of Yoona and Krystal! You go playing with your wife! Have a date with her! The first time dater!!” Hyoyeon said while taking Yoona and Krystal to their baby stroller.

Sooyoung nods her head, “Watching you two playing push and pull game like that pretty much annoying and make me want to push you two!! Go and enjoy your date, !” kick to Sooyoung before Yuri just nods while Jessica still preparing for baby milk and even Yuri lunch. She could care less about the other three.  

“Sica! Let’s we play water now!! Hyo said she will take care of champs!” Jessica just nods her head and clings herself to Yuri arms.

Yuri jumping at water and emerge, the water about her chest area. “Ahh!!! It’s cold!!!” she look around and spot Jessica that scare to jump to water. “Sica!! Come on!! Your seobang is waiting and cold!!” when Jessica jump, the water bit cold so she swimming to hug Yuri, sharing warmth.

“The water is so cold seobang!!”

Slowly Jessica feels Yuri hands circling at her waist and when she looking at Yuri face, Yuri smile and that smile is the smiles that her seobang always gives her. Smile that always be there for her, slowly Yuri pull their body closer and make Jessica put her head on her board shoulder.

Even skin ship for Yuri already usual things to do, indeed this is the first time she hugging Jessica without any particular reasons and she took lot of courage to do that. Jessica didn’t even mind it and in fact she really enjoys it.

She didn’t even care what people or others will think about her now, she didn’t even give any thought about others but about Jessica, so she could smile and being happy. They can talk anything bad about her but she will always trying to make Jessica smile and laughing.

“Seriously…I’m really lucky human now…I can marry someone as beautiful as you…wow!! You already do great deeds Yuri! Good job Kwon Yuri! GJ! You make me proud of myself Kwon Yuri!! I could kiss you now Kwon Yuri, the handsome me!”

Jessica laughing at Yuri words, “Everyday I must put up lot of fight for guarding you from other girls and women! Since your face really handsome and you are so womanizer too! Enough give me lot of stress and headache!!”

Pouts, “I’ll give you massage every night then!!!” seeing how Jessica cheek begin rosy, “Hehe, I also can give you more than simple massage too!” 

“You just never change Yuri! Always be that byun!” Jessica said while hugging Yuri tighter, “I can’t talk much about future but, I’m really glad to meet you my byun seobang!”

Yuri just sighed, “I really want to ask you many things but I know you wouldn’t answer me…did I give you happy life? Did I do my best being your seobang? But somehow…I’m scared to ask you that, seeing how you smile mellows like this every time you smiles…did I make you sad and regretting every single things? Did I fail your expectation? So you want to turn back the time and change everything…”

Jessica begins to tearing up, slowly she cup Yuri face and glue their forehead together and whispering, “Meeting you is the greatest thing ever happen to me and I’m really glad that I could meet you. I am really, really glad. I am glad to be born to meet you”

--

Yuri, Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon stay late because they drinking beer or rather they force Yuri to drink with them even pour the beer at Yuri mouth. Jessica wakes up in the middle of night but still no Yuri at their room. Slowly she went for Yuri, who already sleeping at Taeyeon rooms.

She wants to bring Yuri to their own room, but Yuri refuse. “Urgh…no, don’t…my body and breath smells alcohol…champs wouldn’t like it…let me sleep at outside…” it’s seem Yuri didn’t drink as much as the other, also Jessica know Yuri is the type that will fall asleep when she’s drunk.

Not that Yuri want to drunk or become regularly drinker in the future, because Yuri want to spend more times with Jessica but because her busy jobs…she will do anything to spend her time to be with Jessica and she didn’t want to cut those moment with getting drunk and troubling her wife with her drunk act.

“No, you will sick…” so Jessica decide to bring her to their room but Yuri decide to sleep on the floor and far from the babies. She already light snoring, softly Jessica put blanket over Yuri body and pillow for her head. Jessica lies down near her and examines Yuri sleeping face. She doesn’t know how long she already doing that but slowly she touches Yuri face and lightly peck Yuri lips.

Slowly she put her head on Yuri chest, listening Yuri calm heartbeat. “You already sleep, right? I can’t talk about this to you if you still awake…” there’s moment of silence till her dogtag necklace remind her something.

“Seobang, I really miss you so much…life’s without you really hard for me…so hard, harder more than anything…I won’t ask or questioning you about why you left me, because I know it’s your dream and your jobs but…”

“Losing you…losing you…” her voice choked by her own tears, wipe it and forced smiles to sleeping Yuri. “Losing you it’s not something that I ever dream…or think…losing you to the place that I couldn’t even reach out anymore…it’s harder…than must living without you and only by your memories…”

“I couldn’t even ask you…why you…I can’t even utter single words to you…I can’t even do anything when the news about you…” she buried her face to Yuri chest, “Without knowing that I carry our babies…you didn’t even get a chances to see them…or feel them kicking…anything…”

“You want to know what make me want to cry the most? Before you go for your mission, I couldn’t even send you away because I got fever that turn out to be…I’m pregnant…you already prepare my breakfast before you go, prepare all my needs because you will go for one week…you already left when I wake up, I couldn't even see your face before you go...” she clutching Yuri shirt.

“So, for one week I wait for you with hope that when you return, all tired and smelly! I’ll tell you the happy news about you going to be father! I hope that it will brighten up your days and it will ease your tiredness. I feel so giddy and couldn’t wait to tell you the good news, but you only return with your dogtag that given by Sooyoung…that her eye really red and couldn’t even lift up her head…she keep muttering sorry…for me”

Tears already wetting Yuri shirt, “Now…you tell me what should I do…that Yoona and Krystal wouldn’t even know their appa and only grow up from her appa picture and video? That I will never…” slowly Jessica close her eye and sleeping with Yuri on the floor.

 

Yuri wake up with ache all over her body, that hard floor really make her back hurt. Yoona and Krystal still sleeping soundly, after kiss her babies good morning she slowly went to cottage small kitchen for water and she found Jessica making small breakfast for her and water already prepare for her. “Morning seobang!”

“Morning, Sica! What for breakfast?”

Jessica turns around and smile, still that mellow smile. “Just toast, because we didn’t buy any other things! That shikshin emptying our food supply again! She must buy the food for today!” Yuri nods her head, she just sit there and watching Jessica working for their breakfast with silly smiles.

“What are you smiling for seobang?”

“Oh, you know?” this because Jessica have her back on Yuri, she ask Yuri without looking at Yuri face who still smiling like idiotic there. Jessica just nods her head and continues cooking, while Yuri just humming some loves song and watching Jessica back.

“Sica, after breakfast how about we take you and the champs walking around? Yesterday I found nice spot for sightseeing! Also you don’t need to worries about that drunkard, they will wake and search for their own food! If they manage to get rid of their hangover! After that we can get our lunch at that restaurant? Avoiding hangover corpse is our priority!!”

Yep, Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon manage to drink every last drops alcohol that they have, resulting bad hangover which when they woke up. One person will emptying her stomach out, one person will groaning like she being killed, one person will walking by crawling like a zombie.

“Okay, but after breakfast you must take a bath! Your alcohol scent really strong, Yoona and Krystal will hate that!”

Yuri playfully salutes at Jessica, who laughing with Yuri act. “Yes, Ma’am!!”

Yuri pushing the stroller, while Jessica hugs Yuri arms. Joking and laughing on their way to top hill, every once in a while Yuri will fix Jessica hair because of winds. Jessica wears Yuri aviator sunglass and it’s really suits Jessica the best.

“Are you works as model Sica? You look so perfect in anything you wear and your body is bomb! You…shinning like a star! Neomu banjjak, banjjak, nuni busyeo! No, no, no, no~” she even dance some random cute dance.

Jessica just shakes her head while smiling widely, “Nope! But you are the model! I’m not! My work more elegant…but thank to my work, we could meet!” Yuri pouts to Jessica, hoping Jessica would tell her the details but Jessica sternly shakes her head.

They arrive at top hill, sit on vacant bench and looking at beautiful scenery. “Tomorrow we will return home, aish…Boa-unnie will nagging at us to make her dinner from now on! Even though she said she will buy the grocery, but still! She’s so annoying!”

The couple just stay in silence as Jessica out her head on Yuri shoulder and Yuri hug Jessica shoulder, seeing Jessica zoning out like usual Yuri just laughing when she looking at zone out Jessica, “What are you think of right now?”

Jessica didn’t look up and she keeps staying at that position, “Yuri…I love you…” suddenly Jessica chin being lifted by Yuri, she just smile at Jessica confuse face. Slowly Yuri face come closer to Jessica, so close that Jessica could feel Yuri warm breath on her face, scent of mint from Yuri toothpaste and everything.

Yuri softly pressed her lips to Jessica, who little bit surprised but she close her eye and feeling the reminisces feeling that she always longing of lips from person that she love the most, lips that always manage to bring every jolt of love inside her body, lips that always wake up every inch particle inside her body.

Yuri still holding her waist, meanwhile Jessica put her hand on Yuri shoulder. She feels Yuri moving her lips, it’s not move that will goes to complete make out but movement that want to familiarize to each other, movement that want to carve each other inside their mind.

Yuri slowly pull back because she knows Jessica lungs begin lack of airs, “That really mind blowing Sica! Also, sorry for lack of experience!” Yuri gives light peck at blushing Jessica, “But I hope you, wouldn’t mind being called as pedo, kissing someone younger than you about 10 years!”

Jessica laughing but before that she’s hit Yuri head, making Yuri pouting again and rubbing her own forehead. “Seobang, I really love you so much!”

 

Night after the dinner, the Kwon family leaves those cleaning duty to hangover group, the Kwon family enjoying the night star together. Lying on their back at picnic mat with their babies at baby carriers near them, this is bliss moment for them. Suddenly Yuri turns around to face Jessica who also turns around, facing each other. Softly Yuri touch Jessica face, while looking at Jessica who looking at her innocently with those innocent yet cold eye.

“Sica…”

“Ne~ seobang!”

“Sica baby…my lovely wife that come from future with our babies really pretty, she come from future so she could steal my heart again but I give my heart to her willingly because I love her so much! I love my wife far too much and more than she ever loves me!” but what she got not only smiling face but glistering eye, Jessica slowly crying, “Why? Did I say something wrong?”

“You believe me as your wife now…the babies as yours’ too…you believe in us now…”

Yuri just smiles and hugs Jessica, who put her head on Yuri neck. “I want to believe and accept you sooner but something in my heart won’t allow me…”

Softly Jessica push Yuri and smile, but what make Yuri taken back is Jessica body starts glowing in very soft white light. Like an angel, “Thank you for believing me now, thanks you and I know the reasons why you couldn’t believe us sooner…maybe the God want Yoona and Krystal spend more time with you and so do I”

“What do you mean?”

Jessica touch Yuri face and smiles, “I ask God so our babies could see their appa even for once, the God agree with my request, but He said…I must return to…my time when my seobang believe me and acknowledge me as her wife! When she loves me back…”

Seeing Yuri look dejected and disappoint, Jessica just shake her head and smile. This smile is Jessica fully smiles that full with passion but Yuri still catch something bothering Jessica. “It’s so cruel…I shouldn't have to blurt it out then if in the end you must…” Yuri sadly muttering to herself, but Jessica cupped Yuri face and make Yuri look at her again.

Jessica smiles sincerely to Yuri, she knows Yuri about to cry and she know she couldn’t do anything to stops Yuri tears, “I couldn’t be here anymore. I’m really sorry. I had to go to a far place by myself and with the kids too!”

Hearing this word, Yuri feels something holding her heart. Holding her heart but not in tight grips, but enough to gives Yuri uncomfortable feelings. Like something just trying to crush her heart slowly but not to kill her, it unexplainable feeling but Yuri hate this feeling. Yuri about to open to asking something but Jessica already shakes her head.

“Don’t ask, 'Where to?' and don’t ask, 'Why?' I’m really sorry. I couldn’t be by your side now...” Jessica hands caressing Yuri cheek, “Don’t be sad, because we will see each other again, sooner or later we will meet and…so don’t cries…please smile for me…”

Yuri nods her head obediently and watching Jessica took Yoona and Krystal, she put them on Yuri arms. “Yoong and Soojung, we must go home now…” the babies as if know that they must parting with their appa, softly crying and Yuri just hold it, bites her lips to stops herself from crying and force herself to smiles for Jessica.

Yuri kisses Yoona and Krystal forehead, “We will meet again, my champs will never cry like this. Appa will see you soon, appa will bring you two to park and we will play around till umma scolding us! So, don’t cry again! Yoona, protect umma for appa, okay? Soojung too, don't picky when umma feds you!” slowly the babies sleeping and softly the babies begin to disappear with soft light.

Yuri looks at Jessica eye and smiles, waiting for Jessica to say something. Jessica reach out for Yuri hands and hold it, kiss it and smiles. “I’m glad to meet you seobang, I’m really glad…Although there’s so many things that I’ll miss, but I won’t forget about it. I am happy for it”

Yuri kisses Jessica lips for the last time before they will meet each other again. When Jessica about to let go of Yuri hands, Yuri didn't even budge and keep holding Jessica hand. She softly pull Jessica hands and smiles, slowly she nods her head.

“Sica…I know something will happen with me in the future, long before anything else I know…that dogtag and also I partly overheard you last night…I didn’t fully understood though but I know…” seeing Jessica shocked face and refuse to see her Yuri who just smile.

“I know, I don’t know what happen to me but always remember this…I love you and never gives up! In the future I might not be with you but my love will always with you so never gives up on anything! No matter how hard it can be, please? I know you hiding something and yet I won’t ask you what happen in our future but please…never gives up, if not for me then for our babies!”

Slowly Jessica nod her head and slowly herself being gulfed by that warm light, leaving Yuri alone who hugging the empty air. Slowly she looks up to the night sky and slowly she closes her eye, letting her tears flowing with sudden feel of emptiness. Suddenly feel so heavy and sleepy. She let her body relaxed and slowly she enters the dreamland, with tears straining her eye.

 

I wake up in the morning with memory of someone who smiles as bright as sun, voice as soft as angle sing but it’s comes so vividly to me, yet…I really longing to see her…to see this person that I don’t even know her name…her face, her anything…but I keep waiting to meet her someday…

 

“Yuri come on, we need to go home now! We will trap in traffic again!” Hyoyeon is shouting from her room. Yuri just nod her head and carry her bag, she felt weird, she got feeling that she come here with lot of bag but why just…she only carry one bag.

She feels that she goes on vacation with someone that she holds dearly but was it she goes alone? Was she sleeping with Taeyeon or she sleep with someone else…before she could think anything else, Sooyoung loud backpack sound making her jump from her traces.

“What are you zoning off for?! Come on!” Sooyoung is dragging her big backpack.

Yuri just smile and goes to their van to put their belonging before accompany Taeyeon to return their cottage key. While waiting for their bill, Yuri eye caught on something and it’s novel. Yuri not type that will read cheesy romantic novel, but this novel…

“Did you see my novel? The author is Jessica Jung! Where did I put that book?!” voice of cottage owner wife, the Jessica name make Yuri heart skip beat and yet she didn’t understand why. So, she just smiles and promises to buy that novel, reading novel sounds good too.

--

One busy hospital emergency rooms, “Doctor! The emergency patient pulse appears!! It’s weak pulse but gradually!!”

“Give me the defibrillator!! We are not going to losing her again! We will bring her back!!”

 

"Even though times goes back in the past, the future won’t change much"

 

-------------------

The End

 

 

 

 

Is it fun if I end this story at this part? Hehehehe!

Thanks for reading this chapter as well, thanks so much! You guy are the best!!!

Please give me comment or anything you like!