In My Dream 4

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Merry Chirstmas and advance Happy new years!!!!

--

“We finally found the donor and the operation will be held tomorrow afternoon, the doctor will be Kwon Taewoo with Kwon Boa. They said the entire bill and all, will be paid by them…Kwon!” Yuri said when she spots Jessica eating at hospital cafeteria, she didn’t plan to eat lunch with Jessica so she just sit in front of Jessica.

“Yes, I know that you rich enough to pay everything but they want to do this!”

Jessica stop eating, “Did they make you do something for us?” seeing how Yuri still look blank as ever, “I know they make you do something, because they found the donor so quick and even the Kwon itself will be the doctor for the operation…what did they force you now?” Jessica grabs hold of Yuri hands.

Sigh and forced smile, Yuri look at their hands before she broke the contact softly. “Nothing, just me being their child again…but, you must fulfill my two requests after Krystal operation! You must promise me that you will fulfill my two requests after Krystal operation in payment for me, helping your family!”

Slowly Jessica just nods her head, somehow she scared…what kind of wish that Yuri will ask her and why she feel Yuri trying to hide something bigger than what she thinks.

They buy food for Yoona who watching over Krystal, Yuri accompany Yoona eating before she must went to her father office again. Kiss Yoona forehead and kiss Jessica cheek for formality or façade in front of Yoona.

The operation day, Yuri got permission to watch the operation procedure while Jessica and Yoona only can wait at waiting room. Before she watch Krystal operation, she went to Jessica and briefly hug her and kiss Yoona. The operation is big success, Krystal condition gradually better and not long she will be like the other kids and could play anytime she’s like.

Yuri went to her parent’s office after she look at Jessica and Yoona from far away, Jessica seem really happy and Yoona too. Even though Krystal still unconscious, Yuri could tell that when Krystal wake up she will be hyper kids again.

“It’s look like you agree with this engagement? Because looking at how easy we pass that ethnics code and how the organ cost just half for us. Good things that you like girl so we could engage you with Park-ssi daughter! Park-ssi really happy with your brilliant decisions!”

Taewoo pour tea to Yuri cups, Yuri look at her tea cup and forced a smile. “I never know that Gyuri-ssi into woman?”

“She just announces it couple months ago and her mother even enters hospital because of shocks! You should be grateful that your mother only faints when she heard you already married with that Jung!” Boa, her unnie enter the room. When she spots her dongsaeng, she went over and kisses Yuri cheek lovingly.

“I really miss my dongsaeng! Next time, don’t run away from me again, okay?” Yuri just nods, Boa turn to her father, “I’ll bring Krystal medical report and everything is perfectly fine for her condition! The donor matching perfectly well with her!”

“So, she will be fine?”

“Yes and no worries Yuri! In the future she will have no problem and trouble! She will be as healthy as normal child or more!”

Taewoo just nods his head, “Park-ssi ask us, when the wedding will be held? One week again, you getting married with his daughter! So we need be preparing for that day and also the next day after your wedding then!”

 

“Come with me!”

Yuri bring Jessica to one vacant room that so familiar with both of them, this room used to be Yuri office but after being disowned by her parent this room turn into vacant room and there’s no trace of Yuri ever work in here. Yuri sits at couch and mention Jessica to sit in front of her. Jessica grew uneasy with this atmosphere.

“Are you ready to fulfill my demand now?” slowly Jessica nods her head while she studying Yuri expression, Yuri then slide one very familiar paper in front of Jessica. “Please sign this divorce papers and we could parting nicely! I know the old one still unsigned with your signature and this is new one!”

Like being hit by bullet, she didn’t know anything or what just hit her and all she know she already on verge of crying. She couldn’t even make sense of anything, she just held her heart that want to stop and it’s hurt her more than just pain, it’s twisted her heart but it’s not destroy her heart. It’s just slowly yet more than painfully torturing her.

“Please don’t do this to me Yuri…I’m still love you…please don’t leave me…” automatically Jessica tears begin to fall and Yuri just averted her eye from Jessica face to paper in front of her, “I know I was wrong and stupid for cheating on you because of money and expensive items…and I realize it too late…I know but you should know the day you leave us…I burn all the things that he gives to me and always waiting for you to come home…”

 

Watching Yuri leaving them, Jessica crying helplessly and at the same times her phone ringing and looking at the caller id…her affairs partner, Jessica throw her phone on the wall and crying again. She went to her room and opens her cupboard, yanking every gift that he give to her and burn it away. She return to her room and open her cupboard, she took one of Yuri clothes and hug it.

Something caught her eye when she open Yuri cupboard, there’s small gift that Yuri hide it from her and she open it. The gifts contains small bottle of perfume and nice hanky, little did she know Yuri took another jobs for buying this gift for her. This for their anniversary, tomorrow to be exact. That present that Yuri get for her still with her till today, Jessica always protect the gift. The Hanky becomes her luck charm and the perfume becomes her strength.  

She then meets with her affairs partner, telling him that she want to break up and also telling him that she pregnant with his child. His affairs partner immediately deny the baby was his and even went disappears because he wants to avoid responsibility. Jessica didn’t even care about him if he want to deny the baby.

She raised Yoona and Krystal alone, the reasons why she want to use Yuri family name as her child name is…she always be Yuri wife and Yuri always be her seobang, no matter what. She didn’t want her child using his name, that ba**ard didn’t even have any right for that.

Not long after that, she got news that her affairs partner die because killed by his girlfriends who caught him cheating on her. It’s all over news and not so long after that his family fall because his appa caught corruption. But should she be happy? Yuri didn’t even come back to her.

Every night, she’s waiting for Yuri. She sleeps outside her room, she sleep in front of her front door. Sit there and keep looking at the door, fall asleep and wake up when she heard slight sound. Almost one years she keep sleeping outside her bedroom, till Yoona come and sleep along Jessica and caught cold because Yoona stubbornly refuse to sleep in her bedroom and want to accompany her mother.

Jessica still searching for Yuri even when her business begin global and she always give priority for Yuri and her daughters, she always dreaming about Yuri and always calling Yuri name whenever she go or whatever she does. Searching for Yuri not that easy, really…it’s a miracle how can Jessica found Yuri…   

 

Jessica balled her fist, her nails begin hurting her. Yuri softly took Jessica hands and held it, preventing Jessica to injuring herself. Jessica look up to see Yuri face but Yuri still keeps her eye on the papers. “I love you Yuri…I’m still love you…please forgive me…I wouldn’t do it again…please give me a chances…I will do anything to earn your forgiveness and trust once again…”

“I can forgive you easily and move on or put everything behind us, really…I can forgive you but I can’t give you another chance anymore. I can’t even trust you with my love…it’s hurt Jessica, it’s hurt…not the fact that I sacrifice everything for to be with you…I’m happy for sacrificing myself for our family future but it’s hurt that you lies to me and cheating on me…it’s hurting me because not only you hurt me but someday you will also hurt the kids too with your lies”

Seeing how Jessica gripped her hands, afraid to let it go. Jessica afraid the moment she let Yuri hands away, is the last time for her to felt Yuri warmth on her. Yuri let Jessica to hold her hand tightly and even let Jessica to wets it with her tears.

“I know you already change and you changes so much into someone better, I know this pass three years that you struggle alone raising the kids and also your company! Now, the kids grow up to be perfect kids that every parent wishes their kids grown to be…your business becoming so big…I’m so proud of you but I can’t trust you not to hurt me again! The wound is healing but the scar is still there and cannot disappear! What should I do about that…”

Jessica just shakes her hand and now she using both of her hands grabs Yuri hands. She keeps shaking her head, keep mumbling sorry and don’t leave me.  

“Please…don’t make it hard for both of us…” Yuri said, her voice begin to wavers, “Please just let go of me…we’re not really matched for each other…till now I’m very happy and very grateful for you who give me the meaning of my dull life’s, so I beg you if you really loves me…please release me”

After couple of minute Yuri finally let go for Jessica hands, with shaking hands Jessica grabs her pen. Yuri just waits for her to sign it, “Please answer me truthfully and please don’t lies to me, did you ever love me for myself not for my money?”

“I love you, Yuri…I love you not because of your money, I really do but because you always pampers me with those expensive gift…it’s become addiction, that’s the reasons for me cheating on you…I’m sorry my greediness and my pride of luxury items destroy us…but I really loves you a lot…”

Yuri just nods her head, slowly she utter simple smiles that told Jessica she happy that she being loved by Jessica. “There’s still another request for you to fulfill, but I won’t make you fulfill it today, this not appropriate times! Also for second request, you can reject it…”

Jessica hand didn’t even move to sign the divorce papers, she didn’t have any strength to move her hands. Yuri just sighed, her heart…don’t you dare to say she didn’t sad or feel any pains. Her pains, she’s pretends that she didn’t feel the pain when her heart screaming in pain. She also didn’t have any strength to watching Jessica sign the papers.

“When we meet again, let’s not see each other anymore, let’s pretends that we didn’t know each other more than just friends! Because there’s no way we could see each other casually after all those things happen…I don't even know how to face you after this...”

Before Yuri could open the door, “Can I at least get last kiss from you?” when Jessica ask this, she already prepare herself for being rejects by Yuri again. But what she got is Yuri suddenly pull her into her embrace and kiss Jessica lips. Their lips only stay there for couple of minute before Yuri pull back and smile sadly at Jessica. She slowly took step back while keep her eye on Jessica.

“Sica, always be well”  

What it feel to hear the nickname that you love being said by someone that you love after so many years and she said it with so much affection but you know that this is the last time that you will hear this nickname coming from her?

--  

Yuri sits on first class plane, in front of her there’s photo of Yoona and Krystal that they took when Yoona and Krystal swimming on the lake near Yuri house. She just looks at the picture and lost in trace until someone touches her shoulder. She looks behind her, Gyuri smile understandingly to her and Yuri do the same too.

“Can I see the picture?”

Yes, they already married two day ago. The marriage held in private and not so many people knows about that but Yuri didn’t even doubts that Jessica will know anything about this. Because on that wedding day, she caught Jessica watching the wedding from far away, wearing her sunglass and Yuri know Jessica crying so much that day.

And she hope Jessica will be alright and even when she's not there to watch over them, she hope Jessica will be stronger person till no one could hurt her anymore and she will always pray for Jessica, she will pray for Jessica happiness. So, she just pretends that she didn’t see Jessica at her wedding day, she didn’t see Jessica hurtful expression when she and Gyuri kiss each other. She didn’t see Jessica crying while clutching her trembling body, since she also the reasons why Jessica Jung crying that’s why she ignore Jessica.

Not only she couldn’t do anything but to ignore Jessica, she couldn’t even goes to see Yoona and Krystal, to saying goodbye because of her parents always make her busy, even before the wedding day or after the wedding day. Her parents really want to make her cuts all ties with Jessica, Yoona and Krystal.

“The thirds one you must do is, goes to America and study your medical diploma once again! Get your heart internist diploma again! The only good thing about you is that you bit smart! Never return before I told you so!”

“You won’t do anything to them, right?”

Taewoo scoffed at Yuri, “What do you think I am? They already rich enough to protect themselves, even now their business expand greatly! Thanks to you for being used by her! Just go study and comes home when I said so! Don’t try to do something fishy with me, I warn you!”

Yuri just nods her head to Gyuri, “They really pretty and very cute…they somehow resemble you! What’s their name?” Yuri just nods her head.

“The right one is Yoona and the left one is Krystal or Soojung! They look like their mother a lot compare to me! See their skins colors!” Yuri pointed her daughter proudly and Gyuri just nods her head in acknowledgment, “I didn’t know that you will accompany me goes to America?”

“You finally smile sincerely when you talking about them, they really precious to you!” Gyuri still looking at the picture with small smiles and Yuri only looking longingly at those picture but her other hands touching her necklace, “Yes, my father suddenly ask me to go with you and at the same times manage our new branch business at America!”

She give to Yuri the picture back, “Yuri-ssi, did you have someone you love before and maybe till now you still love her? Do you have a lover?”

Yuri just stay silent for a moment, “I don’t have a lover and all I have is just ex-wife…she might never know this but I still love her so much and all the anger that I show to her is the mask and boundary that I create for myself…so I couldn’t fall in love with her again…do you also have a lover too?”

Gyuri just softly nods her head, “I do have one but she’s not my lover, in fact she didn’t even know me. She’s just a girl that I love from far away, like a stalker I always watching her. She’s come from very poor family. Too poor because she just immigrant from China and I love her, she is my first love…” Gyuri smile sadly, “Are you really okay with this marriage?”

Yuri just bite her lips, prevent sigh out from . Inhale some air, I’m not okay… she want to say that out loud but instead she said, “Nothing can be done now and this might be the last things that I could do to them as appa and as…husband” she turn around to see Gyuri, “I should ask you the same things! Are you okay with this marriage?”

Gyuri just smiles at Yuri, “I don’t really need those questions compare to you but you…even though you appears as this composed human who look so perfect, but your heart is crying”

Yuri just smiles sadly, “At least in my dream, I still can dream of her…at least I still have her in my dream” Yuri then tried to joke for lightened the atmosphere, “You won’t get jealous if I dream of her instead of you, right?”

“Mianhe, I’ll also dream of my first love too! So, never dream of me because I will be very busy with my first love!”

 

Jessica wake up beside Krystal, they still at hospital. She wake up and feel dried tears on her cheek, she just sadly smile. Yuri already remarried and leaving her for sure, how could she still stay alive without any thought to…kill herself. When every night she always crying silently, every day she want to cry but she must smiling for her daughter so they couldn’t feel something wrong with her.

Her child is the one who keep her alive and fights for her own life. She touches Krystal who still fallen asleep and also at Yoona who sleep beside Krystal. But her child also the one who make her want to cry, her daughter always reminding her with Yuri. They keep asking for Yuri and what she must do to avoiding their question about Yuri?

Lunch time, since Krystal must eat hospital food…she and Yoona eat cafeteria food. Krystal sulking and so does Yoona who seem disinterested with her lunch. “Why my knights seem so naughty today? What umma said about playing with food?”

“The food is bad and I miss appa cooking!! I want appa cooking, she even promise me to cook steak for me!! Appa food beat every restaurant food!!” Yoona said while looking hopefully at her umma.

“When appa will come? I miss appa!” this time Krystal decide to take the knife and stab her heart, the knife that sharper than real knife. Jessica just smiles and continues feeding Krystal who refuses to eat again.

“Appa…appa very busy these few days…she must working for us and she couldn’t visit Soojung soon but…” when she almost unable to continue her words, even herself didn’t have any clues where Yuri now. Boa coming after knocking the door and appear with widest smiles. She is doctor in charge for Krystal and somehow she willingly to do this.

“Annyeong everybody!!” seeing how Jessica eye that clouded with pain, Boa already know that Jessica know about her sister marriage. After check up, Boa give Jessica one envelope and she just smile sadly at Jessica. She even apologize on her family behalf, she know it’s hurt Jessica more than anything and in fact Jessica still love her sister, it’s make her sad.

“It will be better if you forget her or maybe hate her instead of still love her, she already forgive you so don’t blame yourself again…move on Jessica…please?” that’s Boa said to her before Boa went for another patient.  

She know that this envelope comes from Yuri, because Boa the one who give it to her. Boa, unlike Taewoo, she somehow help Yuri when Yuri dating Jessica. She’s covering Yuri a lot from their father and mother.

“Jessica, this is my second request and you can reject this request if you found this request is absurd! I want Yoona and Krystal becomes my daughter. I know I’m not their real parents, I know it very well. But please let the world takes me as their father! No matter what happen, no matter what people say, please, let me become their father legally. Please let them be my daughter with you, as their mother and I as their father! Put my name on Krystal birth certificate as her father like Yoona birth certificate…I already prepare the papers and it’s at Boa unnie if you wish it!”

“Even though we already divorce and I know this is my selfish request, I’m still want to be part of your family even only by name…I want someday when they being asked who their father is, I want they answer it with shouting my name and I won’t deny it that I’m their father! Lets it remain as forgotten secrets and forget about him…”

“I don’t want them unable to say anything and even couldn’t lift their head to answer any question about their father! That’s the only gift that I could give to them though I’m sorry that I couldn’t help you raising them! I’m sorry for everything that I already said to you…hurt you, I’m sorry!”

There’s another small note, “Jessica, our separation it’s not your fault and it’s not everyone fault! It’s not your fault, it’s not Yoona fault, it’s not Krystal fault. Our separation is just because we never really mean for each other. Like, there’s someday you will find someone that really for you and right now, that person might still search for you or waiting for you and I’m just rest stop for your journey…”

“For all those happy memories and even sad memories also for everything that you give it to me, I thankful for you who introduce it for me! I want to tell you this, never once I regrets for meeting you and let you stole my heart! Thank you and I pray in another next life, we will meet each other again!”   

Inside bathroom, Jessica crying and hugging the letter. She didn’t know why she crying, was it because Yuri still thinking about daughter that’s not really hers and Jessica even lies to her before…or was it because Yuri being selfish again and leaving them for sure…or was it because she happy that Yuri still thinking of them…but she just crying.

Yuri love her so much, Yuri sacrifice many things for her and never expecting anything in return but what she give to Yuri in returns is just tears and wound that leaving so many scars in her pure innocent heart. She has Yuri by her side to fight for her also to give the world to her and vow to give her happiness, but she left Yuri embrace because money…

Even if she could make a wish…it’s not wish that make her can turn back the times…because if she wish so she could turn back the times, all memory with Yuri and harsh lesson that she got from Yuri leaving her and even how much important Yuri for her life will be gone…all she want for a wish is miracle for her that Yuri could be by her side…

But she know it better, her wish is just empty wish and Yuri couldn’t to be with her anymore because Yuri already married to someone else who might be far more better than her so she just wish she and her daughter will finds their happiness, so they could smiles together even without Yuri near them.

From now on, there will be no Yuri reaching hand that waiting for her and guiding her. There’s will be no strong arms that will hold her if she falls and protect her, there’s will be no warm smile that always tell her everything will be alright and smile that always say she love her for forever, there’s will be ear that always listening her rant patiently, there’s will be no heart beat that she always hears when she put her head close to her seobang chest, there’s will be no warm and board chest that always make her rest in content, from now on for sure there will be no Yuri…her seobang.

From now on, she's all alone and her childs...what should she tell her childs when they're asking about their father? should she lies again or should she tell them the truth? Will her hearts strong enough to see her daughter searching for their father again? Crying for their father again?

 

--------------

The End

Please, don't let me hear sad song when I'm making fanfic...(Take a look at me now, know that song, right?)

The moral of this story is: Cherish those you have in your life because you never knew when they won't be there anymore for you!

Though I wouldn't say this as sad ending story, since I make this as open-ended ending which I let my reader who continue the rest of the story in thier heart if they wants, since I left so many hint and question! 

I really want to try make open-ended ending one and this is the first time I'm trying with this kind of ending! I hope it's still good enough!

Please leave me some comment or anything, you want to curse, It's okay! I took it!