Time After Time 2

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Did you guys have Line or Kakao? I need a friends so I can spam them with game invite! Hehehehehe!! Just Kidding, if I play too much game then I can only update my fanfic once in a month...

-----

Tomorrow morning, Yuri wakes up with Jessica sleeping beside her also hugging her. “Aish! This Jung really!” Yuri trying to pry Jessica arms at her waist. But what she got is Jessica suddenly push her down and she under Jessica who hovering above her. Jessica support her upper body using her elbow while her lower body resting completely at Yuri.

“Want to runaway after our first night together? So, you are that kind of person!” Jessica seductively purring at Yuri who just holding her breath and glaring at Jessica, “Run away after took my innocent! You are that kind of guy after all!”

“Get off me!”

Jessica body that pressed hard at Yuri, of course Jessica asset too. Jessica s pressed hard on Yuri but Yuri manages to control her face. Jessica lean in and her nose it just 3 cm from Yuri nose, because of that movement somehow Jessica body grind at Yuri unconsciously or maybe not. Seductively whispering at Yuri ear, “Make me but you will regret it!”

Yuri knows more she resists Jessica, that Jung will do more crazy things to her. “No, babe…I just want to call room service and order breakfast for us? Would it’d be fun if I said that? Now get off, because we still have schedule!”

“Hm, I really like challenge you know? Kwon Yuri…you better get yourself prepare for…” her nail trailing at Yuri checks and stops at Yuri chin. Loud knock and Tiffany loud booming voices, calling for Jessica name and effectively cutting Jessica flirting session. Yuri really relieved with Tiffany interruption while Jessica let out annoyed tsk and shooting dagger at door.

“Jessie!! Wake up and open the door before we’re late!!!”

Free time, the student of course attacking the beach without mercy. No bikini of course, that’s why students wearing their simple shirt and shorts, while almost student wearing that. Because for her headache sake, Jessica decide to wearing two-piece bikini and also white color one. Tiffany behind her wearing bikini but not as y as Jessica bikini, she wears pink one.

Of course everyone is looking for Jessica with variation face, from envy to amaze but Yuri who wear her sunglass looking at the opposite direction and hoping that Jessica will stop bothering her and maybe entertaining her boy-toy or tourist that whistling on them, but for her chagrin Jessica and Tiffany walking toward her.

“Darling~” she sit on Yuri laps with wide smile, while Tiffany sit beside Taeyeon who scanning every she could get. Somehow ignoring Tiffany who seems fuming with Taeyeon naughty eyes. Yuri herself trying to control herself from Jessica, control from getting angry and also from getting aroused. After all, Jessica Jung got body to kill for.

“Jessica, please don’t create any scene in here…see all tourist and our friends too? This is getting uncomfortable to bear!”

What she got is Jessica smirk and places her head at Yuri shoulder, “Well, ignore them! Enjoy our vacation honey!” Yuri didn’t even have any choice but to let Jessica do whatever she want. What she didn’t get is why Jessica really want to like this, since everyone know Jessica boyfriends will never jealous of Yuri if Jessica reasons to seduce Yuri is to make her boyfriends jealous.

With heavy sigh Yuri let Jessica sit between her leg and lean on her chest, while Jessica herself already ordering coconut.

From afar she could see Yoona running toward them and even skidded like pro baseball player. “Unnie!! Please hide me!!! She’s so persistent like a bull!!!”

Seohyun walking toward them, Yuri sure that Seohyun could see Yoona hiding behind her but she sighed and smile toward Yuri and Taeyeon, “Unnie, if you see Yoona-unnie…please tell me” she bows to them and walk away.

“Aish! I got the same room with her, that make me even sleeps with my earplug! Now she’s chasing me around like this! Annoying!!”

Jessica just smirk at annoyed Yoona, of course Jessica still attached herself with Yuri. She’s even lean on Yuri completely. “Well, do something about that! Why in the first place our honored student chasing someone that could be label as…troublemakers like you?”

Yoona as always ignoring that insult, “Well…it’s a personal problem!”

“Must be related with Jung Yonghwa, my distance cousins?” Jessica smirking at Yoona who clearly dumbfounded because she didn’t know Yonghwa is Jessica cousins, “You better tell me the story and I maybe will or could help you”

“Fine, it’s already like this I will tell you!!” Yoona said while eating fast-food that she could order, “Well, I’m in love with her but she’s engage with Jung bastard! Even before I could confess and of course I didn’t know her feeling toward me!! The end of the Im Yoona cliché and trite love story!! There’s no encore!”

“You should talk with that Seo Joohyun! If she really that annoying, just talk to end it nicely! Jung bastard…did you just call me that?”

“For what? Confessing like big idiot is so no for me!! I’ll search something to eat again! Bye! I’m didn’t call you bastard using my own mouth, hehehehe!” Yoona already running from them and searching for foods.

“Your cousins? Seohyun fiancé is your cousins?”

Jessica smirking and touches Yuri face, “Are you impressed? There are so many things you didn’t know about me! How about we learn about each other tonight?”

Yuri just gives her sarcastic smile for Jessica, “Haha! Now, move away! Me and Taeyeon want to play soccer!”

“Need cheerleader’s seobang? Hm, seobang sound so nice! I will call you seobang since today and onward!! Nobody could call you that, okay? Only me, okay seobang?! Anyway, I can be you cheerleader and a perfect one too!”

Yuri just sighed, “Whatever you want, baby!”

--

“Today, we will visit Ubud, rice field! We will go in one hour again! Prepare what you need and don’t be late or I’ll leave you without any mercy and additional punishment for you!!!”

This study trip almost makes Yuri dead, main cause is Jessica Jung that keeps annoying her. She which mean Jessica, Tiffany, and Taeyeon also Yuri in same group. Of course Jessica keeps bothering Yuri and almost makes Yuri dead. Why because wherever she goes, Jessica always tailing her faithful golden retriever. What more annoying to have golden retriever Jessica following every step you take? Not only stop at following Yuri around, Jessica even sleep in the same bed with Yuri who just ignore Jessica since all of her energy already drains because of Jessica.

Taeyeon? Don’t you dare to imagine that she could enjoy the paradise in peace because Tiffany always beside her and glaring at everyone. Because of this glare, no one dare to get close with Taeyeon. Tiffany didn’t only stop at glaring, she even hold Taeyeon arms…making Taeyeon like dog with her owner, Tiffany. Taeyeon being Taeyeon, she didn’t have any courage to decline Tiffany ‘kind’ affection. How can she dare when Tiffany just glaring at her if she refuse?

But lucky for Yoona, her misunderstood with Seohyun finally end in good way, since it’s seem Seohyun manage to make Yoona talk to her. With help of Sooyoung and Hyoyeon of course, tying Yoona at chair. After Yoona slip of tongue that more spectacularly that Sooyoung, yep the bottom line is Seohyun break the engagement and they start dating.   

Now, for her heaven Jessica and Tiffany went to spa leaving Yuri and Taeyeon little bit freedom. So they decide to enjoy sunset with seafood at restaurant near beach. It’s seemed that Seohyun, Sunny and Nicole also join Jessica and Tiffany. No, this come from their own pocket money not school.

Taeyeon look at those three in love and scoffed in her envy issue, “I can see what's happ'ning!”

Yuri who busy with her menu immediately know what Taeyeon mean, so she just join the song that Taeyeon sing with her fake French accent. “What?”

“And they don't have a clue!”

“Who?”

“They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line, our groups down to two”

“Oh!”

With her dramatic movement, Taeyeon pretend that she in theater play. What more stupid, tourist beside them, give Taeyeon applause for real. “Ze sweet caress of Twilight, there's magic everywhere and with all this romantic atmosphere, disaster's in the air!!!”

"And if they falls in love tonight, it can be assumed! Their carefree days with us are history! In short, our pal is doomed!!!" when she finished singing, all tourist standing and applause for her. Taeyeon just smile and bowing couple of times.

“I can’t believe you guys betray our single-club! What happen with our forever single oath?!!” Yuri spat at three of them, she even throw her napkin at Sooyoung face, “We promise that we will always be single and never date American girl on top of that!!!”

“Don’t you dare to tell us that you guys forget?!” Taeyeon almost throw fork at Hyoyeon, “The holy reason for not dating American girl!”

“My mother say to me, never ever search American girl as wife because their skins fairer than you. She will make you look likes coke float or Caffe Con Pana or worse Oreo!!” Yuri said while raised her hand at oath pose.

“Never search American as wife, since them taller than you. You’ll need lot of insole more than triple layer cakes for being vertical horizontal with them, that’s my mother!” Taeyeon copy Yuri pose, she even use knife as sword.

“Never search American wife, because they eat something different than you. They eat bread and potato and you eat rice and kimchi! Your stomach doesn’t match with them!” Sooyoung reply without missing a beat while eating their appetizer.

“Never search American wife, because they didn’t understand our language and maybe our culture! You don’t want to use your body language for communication everyday!” Hyoyeon finished her word with heavy sigh. 

“Never search American wife, because they more clever than you! They will force you to studying things that you didn’t want to study and they will make you look like idiotic!” Yoona with her innocent smile finished their vow.

“You just shut up Im Yoona! You didn’t get American girl but you still betray us!!”  

“What you missing is clever and make me look like idiot part!! That’s more concern me! Who care about American since there’s no American that chasing me like Jessica Jung chasing Kwon Yuri! Which is dangerous wild and risqué!” this makes Yuri glaring at Yoona, while Yoona just innocently smile.

Sooyoung just shove Yoona mouth with large chuck of potato, “Well, Yoona aside but I know Yuri won’t search American girlfriends since her mother will disown her and if her mother already said it she will do it! Our honored friends will be dead if she dare!!”

Hyoyeon snickered at annoyed Yuri who just blowing air from her nose, she just look like wounded bull, “Hehehe, that’s one of her reasons not to date American! What a holy oat, right?”

Before Sooyoung could order their dinner, because she got text from Sunny that the girl already finished their spa time and they on their way joining them for dinner. “Soo, don’t order anything with cucumber or even melon! Don’t even order raw fish! That Jessica couldn’t eat something like that! Anyway, just give me the menu so I could order what she wants to eat!”

Snickered from Sooyoung, “Why? Are you scared of HellSica?”

“Nope, she will get sick even if she only inhales the scent alone! Sick like nausea or allergy, maybe she could faint too!”

After Yuri finished ordering, “Wow, you know lot about this Jessica Jung, huh?”

Shrugged, “Of course, since she’s always bothering me since the day she transfers to our school till now, who wouldn’t? Since we’re first grade student till third grade, it’s been two years or more torturing of Jessica Jung!”

When the other arrives, only Jessica didn’t show up. Yuri some kind of disappoint but decide to ignore this, since Jessica must be off flirting with anyone that she likes. After all, that’s Jessica Jung actually. She could hide her annoyed face but somehow her action toward her own food, not that subtle since she harshly stab her steak. From the corner of her eye, she could see Tiffany glaring dagger at her again. Yuri of course didn’t know the reasons for that glare, but this because Taeyeon sit next to Yuri and in close distance and this Taeyeon casually taste Yuri wine from Yuri glass, even wipe Yuri breadcrumb at Yuri mouth also using her own thumbs and taste it.

She heard familiar western song, but since she’s backs the stage, she didn’t give any attention toward that stage or whatever that’s called. But when she first heard the singer voice, she immediately turns her head and widened her eye. Jessica Jung Sooyeon standing in that stage amazingly gorgeous and smiling at her.

Hmm ohh, I will come

Maybe it's intuition

Something’s you just don't question

Like in your eyes, I see my future in an instant

And there it goes, I think I've found my best friend

 

I know that it might sound

More than a little crazy

But I believe

I knew I loved you before I met you

I think I dreamed you into life

I knew I loved you before I met you

I have been waiting all my life

 

There's just no rhyme or reason

Only a sense of completion

And in your eyes, I see the missing pieces

I'm searching for, I think I've found my way home

 

A thousand angels dance around you

I am complete now that I have found you

I knew I loved you before I met you, I knew I loved you

I knew I loved you before I met you, I knew I loved you

I knew I loved you before I met you

I knew I loved you before I met you, I knew I loved you

I knew I loved you before I met you

Yuri just agape, even though she didn’t know the lyrics mean…completely and she hate Jessica for always make it hard for her by singing English song, but she somehow feel that this song is something comes from Jessica heart. The ways Jessica sings it and keep always looking at her, that’s something really admirable.

Her voices like a mermaid that always seduces sailor who always comes too close with them. Voice that always lure anyone to sit and listen their song like being sing by a muse, even though they didn’t even understand the meaning of the songs. Like Yuri here, she didn’t really understand the lyrics but she completely absorbed by Jessica voice.

Yuri didn’t know whether if she should call Jessica as mermaid or as witch, because Jessica also enchanting the spell when she singing, spell that always bind Yuri and make Yuri unable to tore her attention toward anyone else. Even if she didn’t singing or even if she only standing there she already charms everyone.

When the song ends, all guests standing and give Jessica applause and some of them also ask Jessica to encore while Yuri still dumbfounded in her own seat, still twisting her body in odd shape so she could watched Jessica singing. Jessica slowly makes her way to Yuri table, “Do you like it, the song? Or do you like me more? Which one do you like seobang?”

Clearing and return to original position, hoping Jessica didn’t notice her sudden hot face. “I didn’t even understand the lyrics mean but you did pretty good there!”

Jessica sits beside Yuri after shoving Taeyeon away and pull the chair closer to Yuri, “Really? I should sing Korean song for next time then! Oh, you order my favorite! Let’s eat seobang!!”

Somehow Yuri heart did flips a little when Jessica said something about singing again for her but, she already remind herself that Jessica just messing with her since Jessica already have countless boyfriends that always so faithful toward her.

Through the dinner, Jessica always casually put her hands at Yuri thigh, lean on Yuri shoulder when she laughing because food-war between Yoona and Sooyoung, casually hooking her hands with Yuri, even feeding Yuri and make Yuri feds her.

 

At TaeNy room, “What do you mean I can’t get close to Yuri anymore? Who are you to me? My mom?” Taeyeon standing proudly in front of irritated Tiffany, they’re going hard right now like they’re going into war.

“This because I want you to create distance with Yuri! In other words, don’t get to close with Kwon Yuri-ssi anymore!! Since I hate it so much!!”

Vein at her neck and at her forehead already showing, Taeyeon clearly irritated now. “Oh!! What the reasons? Even my mom never orders me something like this!! Tell me good reasons why I should avoiding Yuri!!”

Tiffany herself, her faces already red like a tomato. “Because I got jealous, okay? Satisfied? I got jealous if you get to close with Yuri-ssi!!!”

This loud shouting almost sends Taeyeon backward and she’s sure her neighbor could hear Tiffany loud voice, rubbing her sore ears. “Why should you get jealous of us? Even if you get jealous, you don’t have any right to order me or make me avoiding my Yuri!!”

“Because I love you! That’s why you can’t get close with other girl since I love you!!!” another wave of loud shout and make Taeyeon indeed fall on her bed, shocked. It is shocked her, the popular girl on school just confess to her and what more…she love this popular girl but since Tiffany always look at her with that sharp eye…she of course scared of Tiffany and always think Tiffany angry at her without any reasons.

Smirking at Tiffany fuming face, “That’s why I ask you why you should jealous of Yuri? Since she is my cousins, my dear cousins that we grow up since diapers days! Meanwhile I got my eye on someone that have hot y name with Tiffany Hwang that always glaring at me! Tiffany…will you be my girl—!!” that’s the last coherent words coming from Taeyeon mouth, since Tiffany already tackle her down and aggressively kissing her.   

 

“Yuri-ssi, you can’t get to close with her! Moreover dating her! She’s not in the same level for you also you can get someone better than her!! She’s not par for you!”   

 “Yes, Yuri-ssi! She’s nothing but sl*t and call girl that always sell her body!” Yuri actually didn’t like the way her friends talk about Jessica, even though she indeed find Jessica annoying and really enigmatic but they shouldn’t call their own friends with something like this.

She on her way to her own room, but her friends caught her and does some inspirational talk with her about Jessica Jung. This kind of talk, she often got it from her friends and all about the same, one! Just avoiding Jessica Jung. It’s not like she never get this kind of talk before and she never like this kind of talk. She just awkwardly smiles at her friends. Trying to calming them down before they’re disturbs anyone else.

“You didn’t think that Jessica is all that good, right? Because she’s clearly toying with you and maybe she want to humiliate you!! That Miss Goody two shoes!!”

“Yes, Yuri-ssi! You have good image to be maintained! You are our Prince that we adore so much! You mustn’t touch something dirty like that! You can’t even let her enter your life and ruins everything of you!”

“You believe all the things about her, right? About she is wh*re and sl*t! You must believe it since the pictures of her proof everything that you need!! Believe in us, Yuri-ssi!!”

Yuri just smiled at her friends, it’s nice of them worried about her and she didn’t want to hurt their feeling by rebutting them, “Yes, I know she’s not a good girl and of course I believe about that rumor! I know it very well, with all those rumors it’s clear like s crystal that she’s bad girl or more than that!! I know I shouldn’t be associate with someone like her because that will trashing my image! I know my image important and all! But don’t worry, since I k—!!”

Someone just bump into Yuri and that someone is Jessica who walking so fast. Yuri just looks at Jessica and shrugged her shoulder, while her friends frozen on their spots. “Anyway, let’s sleep now! Tomorrow is our last day of trips and we also have party!”

At her room, no Jessica presence in their room. “Hm, she must be goes dating with her candy boy! Aish, I hope she bring her own key so she didn’t bothering me when I’m sleeping! Let’s sleep and this night, I’ll own the whole room!!”

That’s what she want to say but the reality is weird for her to sleep without someone hogging all her blanket away and took half of her bed, or without someone snuggling at her back. Before she could fully enter her dreamland, loud knock on her door.

Groggily she reach for her phone, “Urgh…I’m sleep about two hours and she already disturb me?! That Jung really something!!” she notice it’s heavy raining outside and this is the weather that perfect for sleep. Yuri open the door with her annoyed look, but what she got not Jessica but Tiffany fuming and harsh slap on her face, that make her lip bleeding.

 

-------------

To be continue

 

Just one more chapter guys!! Just once so we can relaxing! Hahahahaha, what the heck I'm saying now?

Anyway, as usual your precious comment is my treasure, please give me some! Hahahahaha...I guess the beer effect still there...