Please - Jessica Story

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Before that, I really discontent with this chaper because it's turn out not like I hope really! This is the worst chapter and this really beyond worst...what should I do now?

 

-----

Italy, place where Jessica and Taecyeon honeymoon. Now they in the middle of shopping souvenir. They just go honeymoon for one week. Tomorrow they will head home. Since Taecyeon bussy with his jobs while Jessica need to accomany her mother as well.

“Do you think Yuri will like this monkey hat? How about this Monkey Jacket? Also Monkey Tail belt?” Taecyeon show to Jessica one monkey hat.

“She will kill you after that!”

“I will buy it for her! She'll look cute in this...If I wear it...I look like King Kong!”

 

When they reaches home, “Yuri-ah, My Little Monkey!! We home!!!! I’ll buy so many present for you!!” Taecyeon shouted. Silence as answer, “Hm? Where she go now?”

“Her car key is here and also her phone, she must be in her room or pool?” Jessica said, “I’ll go check her room!”

Jessica enters Yuri room, she often camping on Yuri room because she likes the scent of Yuri even though Yuri seem discomfort with that idea. Like, right now…she love how serene Yuri scent…mixed of wood, citrus, and green tea. She remembers every inch every part of Yuri room like back of her hands.

The room is so neat, like usual! That Kwon neat Yuri…all her book, that she never even touch it! Her game console which makes her room so noisy with Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon scream when they come!

Her Bean Bag chair that she always love for nap...well, I love it too since I always hijack her sleeping time too

Oh, her Keyboard that always shine...I always urge her to play some song for me and she always do it after grumbling

Also, her Violin...her Violin play really world class...maybe I should make her play violin instead piano on my wedding ceremony! Ah!! That Cello, she also really pro when it come to Cello!

Aish, her Sax too...she really use this as morning waker to me! But That Kkab really something, how many instrument she could play perfectly

Her Desk really neat and seem so untouched by her...I never seen her studying much but she always ace in her class

All her photo really make all model so small...

All throphy, award, and Medal...she really perfect girl

Also, her big suitcase is under her bed that never failed to make me trip…is gone!!!

In panic Jessica went to Yuri cupboard, she yank it opens only to found almost all Yuri clothes is gone. If Yuri indeed went on trip, she will bring little clothes and smaller suitcase that she always use for traveling but this all her clothes gone…

The news of Yuri disappear comes as shock to whole Ock family, even madam Ock went to hospital because of shock. Every night she keep crying and searching for Yuri, while Taecyeon seem distressed because her sister gone. Even Mr. Ock order detective to search for Yuri but nil.

It’s been more than one week after Yuri gone, Taecyeon keep searching for Yuri and Jessica always spent her time on Yuri room. She worried about Yuri, even Taeyeon and Tiffany too. While Sunny and Nicole just couldn’t believe that Yuri is gone.

Jessica sighed while looking at photo frame where she sit on Yuri stomach, where are you now Yuri? We miss you…I miss you…like crazy

Don't you know me? The reason I'm here is because of you

But my eyes tingle with the cold so I can't say anything

I just look toward you by myself

Even if the tip of my heart hurts like this

Even if the tip of my hands tremble like this

I can only think of you

--

The person I miss like crazy

The words I want to hear from you like crazy

I love you, I love you - where are you?

The person I long for, who is deeply stuck in my heart

I want to cherish you forever

 

What do I do? You were so cold to me

But I still miss you

First time she see Yuri after she finished her oversea school is the new semester of university. First years of Junior high school she still studying in Korea, same school with Yuri but second years she goes to America with Tiffany and Sunny. She indeed return home when holiday come but she rarely got chance to spent it with Yuri since Yuri busy with her summer camp or whatever camp.  

They used to be so close but after they meet again after few years…everything change, Yuri will always avoid her eye when they talking and seem nervous when she just alone with her.

Inauguration day, where all freshmen in inauguration activity for three days and touring their new university. Jessica is sophomore majoring in business, while Yuri freshman who majoring in medical.

From second floor café, Jessica and her friends, Tiffany and Sunny watching them. There’s Nicole and Sooyoung too along with Yuri as freshman. While Taeyeon and Hyoyeon become committee for this event, boy how happy they were ordering Sooyoung around and how miserable Sooyoung.

“Look, that’s one tanned girl near Sooyoung…she really handsome!” Sunny said pointing Yuri who really serious listening Taeyeon speech while Sooyoung already sleeping with her head on Yuri arms.

“Her name is Kwon Yuri, the same Kwon that gives you your treasured pink bunny toys!!” Tiffany said while wave at Taeyeon.

“Yeah, I know and she really handsome now! Even though we often skype and all, but seeing her like this really fascinating!”

Kwon Yuri, she really one of a kind. She has charm that make every women fall head over heels just because her presence and sadly this charm is only for female. First day she in university, many female students already falls for her and create fansclub for her.

Jessica just nodding while Tiffany in dazed because of her cool Taetae. The last day of inauguration they held truth or dare game, so Yuri got dare to dance with some random lecture. Yuri just choose 40 years old female lecturer to dance with her with song I need a girl.

There’s a pang in her heart when she see how Yuri dance so closely or seducing the lecturer like that and she ignore it. She ignores every uncomfortable feeling inside her heart, even that feeling keep tugging her mind. She pushes it back, deeply and buried it.

She used that song as her ringtone

 

By Taeyeon and Hyoyeon, they know Yuri. Even though she and Taecyeon engage she not really know Yuri. Couple days later, Yuri move in same house with them and courtesy Taecyeon nagging to Yuri, even hugging Yuri legs and never let go wherever Yuri walk.

Jessica thought that she can be friends, best friends with Yuri. She thought Yuri will treat her like how Yuri treats her friends, but nope Yuri really “cold” toward her. Her sinister jokes and short conversation really bothering her a lot. She knows the differences between how Yuri talk to her and talk to her friends but she couldn’t do anything. Just accept it, just like that.

But one thing for sure, Jessica know Yuri care to her and always be there if she need her.

Why you so different with me?

Because she loves you and scare of that

--      

Even if the tip of my heart hurts like this

Even if the tip of my hands tremble like this

I still can't forget you

The person I miss like crazy

The words I want to hear from you like crazy

I love you, I love you - where are you?

The person I long for, who is deeply stuck in my heart

 

It’s hit Jessica, Yuri close with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon! She took her phone and call Sooyoung, praying that Sooyoung will answer her call.

“YAH!!! Who in world calling me at four in the morning?!! This better be about something important like going laboring even though I’m not an obstetricians…it’s Sunny! If not I will kill you by my phone, better yet if this Hyoyeon!! I’m so going to hang her in the middle of fish market!!!!”

“Sorry Sooyoung but do you know where Yuri?”

“Jessica? You calling me at this time? Wow…wait! The sun not going raised from west, right?!”

“Cut your joke!! Where’s Yuri?!!!”

Sooyoung slowly sit and ruffled her head and sighed, “Jessica…I don’t know where’s Yuri…I really don’t know, okay?”

“But!!”

“I really don’t know…” the call end by Jessica, Sooyoung just look at her phone and sighed. “At least listen to me till the end before you just cut it. Mianhe, Jessica but this what Yuri asks and I really don’t know where she is now…”

Jessica called Hyoyeon this time, “Urgh…who? If this Sooyoung…just go die!”

“Hyo!!! Where’s Yuri? You should know where she is!!”

Hyoyeon open her eye, “Yuri? She…at…J—!!! No…I don’t know…where…”

Again, Jessica just end the phone without any second thought leaving Hyoyeon pondering if it’s right for them to keep it as secret but if this what Yuri want…she will support her. “Mianhe Jessica…mianhe”

Jessica throw her phone and slowly crying, everyone didn’t know where’s Yuri and she already hopeless, she almost giving up but she couldn’t. Every time she tried to forget, the memories of Yuri come around her. It’s pain her but she don’t understand why she feel so much hurt when image of Yuri keep lingering around her.

She keep searching for Yuri like a crazy person, if her doorbell ringing she always hope Yuri come home with her silly smile. Every car stoped in front of her house, she always hopes it's Yuri. Every step that come to her house yard...she hope it's Yuri. Every call that come, she hopes it's Yuri. Everything and she keep hoping it's Yuri.

--

Please tell me that you cherish me

Please don't blankly erase me

Because you're my everything

I want to cherish you forever

I love you, I love you

Already one month without news, it’s not like they giving up searching for her but they already hopeless without any clue and all. Sunday, the group decide to held garden party for encourage themselves, not losing hope for Yuri. But Yuri never show any sign or anything.

Small party, the atmosphere getting good until Hyoyeon decide to dance. “Hey, watch my new dance!” she said while getting ready and Sooyoung already have bad feeling about this.

“Baby, please don’t take his hand. Cause you should be my lady!!” Hyoyeon sing and dance, while Sooyoung who immediately took notice of the song, tackle her down in lighting speed. While Jessica not really understand but it’s feel the melody is somehow familiar.

“Are you crazy?!!!” hissed Sooyoung. Her phone ringing, she took it and unknown number. “Hello, who is it?”

“Soo? It’s me!”

Sooyoung mouthed open wide, “You got it…wait for a second, I’ll go to your place now!! With Hyoyeon, I’ll call you again then…bit busy now, okay?” Sooyoung turned her head to Hyoyeon, yank her by collar and drag her in hurry.

“You wait here and I’ll go get my car! Wait here and don’t do anything stupid!!” turned around, “Bunny, I have some urgent work with Hyoyeon! I’ll be back later, okay?”

Hyoyeon who bit tipsy, looking around and squatted near fish pond and she notice something shining. “Oh, still there! Sooyoung-ah, it’s still there!!!” before Hyoyeon could say anything, already stuffed Hyoyeon mouth with bread and drag her to the car.

“Yuri calling for us just now”    

--

When she alone at home, Jessica remember the weird Hyoyeon spurting about fish pond. Jessica went to the pond, she notice there’s something shining. Reach it and one simple ring with Jessica name engrave in it. It’s a beautiful ring but whose ring it is?

Jessica brings back the rings with her and sat in their living room, the same white sofa. Gust of memory come to Jessica.

She and Yuri sit here, sharing Ipad and playing game. They sit so close, Jessica practically sits on Yuri laps and Yuri didn’t even mind it. Yuri held Ipad for her while Jessica just furiously tapping it. Yuri just laughing while Jessica just smiles, hearing Yuri laugh.

“You really…cute!” when Yuri said that Jessica could feel hot in her face. She like being near Yuri and she didn’t know why, it feel that she own the world when she with Yuri and she could do anything if Yuri beside her.

But soon, smile on Yuri face die. Taecyeon sneakily went behind Jessica and close Jessica eye. Jessica notice it, the moment when Taecyeon come Yuri carefree smile turn into robotic smile and so forced. But she never pays attention till now.

Taecyeon pick her from Yuri, while Yuri keeps her forced smile. “Come on, baby! You need to be prepare now, we have our dinner date! Want to join too, Yuri?”

“Nah, Taeyeon ask me to accompany her somewhere! You know how that midget will blown if I broke the promise again!”

She never realizes before, but that time Yuri tone really cold and seem so monotone. So different with her usual tone when she talk to her. Also, when she with Taecyeon, Yuri will always avoid them.  

Why Yuri?

The house feels empty without Yuri running around or dancing like possessing person, Taecyeon busy with their company and also searching for Yuri.

She held the ring and it shinning so brightly. Jessica just smile when she see the rings, she tried to wear it and it’s fit her finger perfectly. It’s look so beautiful in her finger even more beautiful than her own wedding ring, so perfect in her finger just like this is the original place.

Little did she know, Yuri most work so hard for half years just to buy simple ring from her own pocket money.

Why Hyoyeon know something about this and why Sooyoung seem so…off? Did they hide something from me?

--

Jessica knock Hyoyeon penthouse, Sooyoung open it and she look surprised with Jessica in front of her. “Jessica?!! You here?!”

Jessica eye wondering from pale and panic Sooyoung to Hyoyeon who seem taken back also, who at that moment holding something so familiar to Jessica. Wedding Dress by Yuri

Suddenly Jessica snatches it from Hyoyeon and glaring at her. “Why this sheet at here with you?! You guys know Yuri leave, right? You guys know where she go, right?!!”

Sooyoung just sighed, “We know Yuri going to leave but we don’t know where Yuri go okay?!”

“Why don’t you tell me before? Why you guy didn’t do anything to stop her?!!”

“What’s it to you?! What is Yuri to you?! You should be happy with your husband and forget about Yuri! That will help her so much!! Also before you ask anything else, read that sheet and ask your mother why!! Good day to you, I couldn't bear to see your face right now jessica!!!” Sooyoung push Jessica out and close the door.

--

Jessica crying her heart out after reading Yuri music sheet, she didn’t know Yuri love her. She didn’t even know it and when she knows it everything already too late. She also realize her empty feeling that she feel without Yuri now, every hurt, tingling, shiver, and warm…it’s love. Love from her to Yuri but she mistook it and ignore it.

She deserted it and worse just think Yuri as her normal everydat bestfriend, just bestfriend when Yuri think and treat her more than that.

She feels like she just toying with Yuri feeling even when she didn't know it. She feel so guilty and million word of her hurted Yuri just come and berate on her.

Mianhe Yuri, I didn’t know your feeling toward me…I’m sorry…

I’m sorry that I didn’t notice it sooner…your love for me

I’m sorry that I already inflict so much pain in your heart…I’m sorry

I’m sorry Yuri…can you come back please?

Yuri, come back to me please…

Everything comes too late for them, she’s gone leaving them and she has family now. They already choose different part now. Jessica chooses to be with Taecyeon and Yuri chooses to bury her love for Jessica.

If Yuri thinks why she falls for Jessica, Jessica thinks why she fall for Taecyeon instead Yuri?

A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried. Neither would a million tears, I know because I cried

 

---------------------

The End...or so I hope...

 

Any error or something like that will edit later, just tell me because I need my bath!