Used to Love 3

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Heya!!! It's been...not so while! Here the final chapter of used to love! Also, before you guys read my story...there's something I want to rant...

It's okay for you want to be my friends in AFF and trust me that's an honor for me to create new friends also stalking my favorite author (to see is she online today or maybe she will update her story) but please, don't add me as friends if you want to post something that really unrelated about SNSD moreover about EXO! God know how I dislike EXO! One or two post, I still can hold it...but please, don't do this to me! Just now, I got friends post about that EXO...sigh...*To you who post it, It's okay for you for un-friended with me but I appologize if you find this offended but I really found this so annoying now*

You know me, because I will never delete or unfriends with someone no matter what happen but please don't make me break my rule about this

I'm sorry find many of you found my rant is so offensive but yeah, it's not healthy to keep it by myself and even my sister sugest that unfriended this person in instant because she also hate that group and sometimes she using my account to read my fanfic...

But let's just continue to story now...

---

 

Cause you are my babe

I can never let you,

No I can’t let go.

Can’t live without you

You’re the only one for me, always

It’s been three month since last trip to Sone and since she meets Yuri, parting with her. Jessica never thought what she always seen in the movie and that’s every time she watch the scene of that overly cheesy romantic movie she will laughing or mocking it will happen on her. She never thought she will fall in love with a stranger who manage steal her heart like in those movie that she really despise.

She never thought those lame scenes on those dramas about the actress crying anytime and every time will happen to her now. Every night she will cry, not only crying herself to sleep even when she eating, bathing, walking even closing her eye.

Every single time, every hours minute second keep remind her of Yuri and Sone. She tried to bury herself with her work but not…it’s can’t do. The bracelet that Yuri gives to her, she want to throw it away…she did…she did throw it away but she end up pick it up again and she end up wearing it again. Every time when was about to do something dangerous to herself, unconsciously or not…the bracelet will remind her and prevent her, protect her.

She didn’t know that if she should happy or sad, angry or disappoint, or anything because Yuri still and will always haunting her, even every breath she takes Yuri will always there and everything will remind her about Yuri, someone that she want to forget but she couldn’t.

She didn’t mind it if the Yuri that appears is the Yuri the first time she meet, full with warm smile…but, the Yuri that appears is Yuri that looking at her with full of disgusted eye on her. It’s give her anything but feeling of scare, dejected, rejection, and fear.

She know that she should stop thinking about Yuri but she always trying to find her way to see Yuri even from news, magazine, website or anything. She watch Taeyeon wedding party, she seen Yuri attend the party even though her face showing the famous forced smile to Taeyeon.

The video when she playing around at the beach with Yuri, before Jessica return to Korea Shinyoung give it to her, “This…maybe this is just a pain and misery for you but I believe this is yours and hope we see each other again! Tell us when you need anything!” every time, before she sleep she will watch she and Yuri playing around…for medicine of her sorrow life and also as her poisons too.

When she see magazine that Yuri on the cover, she buy it without any second thought and holding the magazine tightly on her chest. She follows news about Yuri and all, because she wants to know what Yuri does right now.

Call her as stalker but she didn’t even care at all, in fact other than Yuri she didn’t care…

She can’t never let go of Yuri, nor she want to let go…she admits it she can’t live without Yuri even if she want to forget her but…what’s the point of forgetting Yuri if she must face another pain? Nothing…So she scared to forget anything about Yuri, because for Jessica…Yuri is the only one for her, she sure about that.

 But she realize she must move on, she must and that because someone like Yuri who the future already decide to follow glorious path made of gold and diamonds not to be with someone dirty like her, she must move on. telling something like that, screaming something like that but her heart and brain seem betray her.

Torn between something she must do and something that she hold dear…no matter which she choose because…in the end, her choice will slowly and painfully killing her. Not choosing anything also the same, because slowly but sure everything will come to her and strangle her.  

--

Every single day I think of you

I can never shake you off

And get you off my mind

I can’t wait

I can’t wait to hate you but I still believe

We belong together baby

She wanted to hate Yuri, really she want to hate Yuri for being like this. For took her old self that so cold and didn’t care about anything except her own life, didn’t give a damn about love, she wanted the old her comeback. She wanted it back so nothing will remind her for Yuri.

She wanted to hate Yuri to the core because of…

Prince of Sone, Kwon Yuri goes to South Korea for her future wife

That’s news, the news about Yuri goes to South Korea about three days ago but she never went to Jessica, scratch that she never mention anything about Jessica in interview. All Yuri does is talking about her future wife. Jessica couldn’t bear to watch it, immediately turn off the TV every time there Yuri being interview about her wedding plan.   

“My future wife, really pretty…no, more than pretty!! Hahaha, the name? I couldn’t tell you the name yet since she hates publicity but one thing’s for sure she goddess! She is shy girl and right now, she already on her way to Sone! So, I can’t introduce her to you all!”

“Little hint? I hope she didn’t angry at me, her name start with S! That’s all that I can give!”

But every day, she keep thinking about Yuri even though Yuri hurt her so much, everyday she want to filled her memory with Yuri even though the only things that Yuri give to her is pain. Even when she’s watching Yuri laughing and smiling at television about her wedding plans, she already satisfied but in the same times shatters by her smile.    

No matter how hard she prays that image of Yuri will off from her mind, she couldn’t shake it off. So she trying to bury herself with her work, even just mere second she wanted to forget anything about Yuri or maybe she will come to hate Yuri.

Her intercom beeping, “Doctor Jung, there’s someone want to meet you”

“Okay, let them in”

Door open and revealing Yuri with her usual goofy smile standing by the door and Jessica who looking at Yuri with disbelieve eye, mixed shock and disappoint. Yuri still the same Yuri who give off the carelessly smile while holding one box, presumably cake or something like that.

Please, don’t let this as your joke god…please don’t joke at me with something cruel like this, please don’t let me imagine she standing in front of me…please don’t let all of this as part of my wild imagination

“Why are you looking at me like you looking at ghost? So cruel Jessica-ssi! Did you forget about me? Your friend from Sone? The one and only Kwon Yuri! Can I enter your office?”

--

Why do you leave me now

Baby, really want you now

Bye bye, don’t say goodbye

Cause I really want to see you

So, here Jessica sitting in front of Yuri who’s looking around her office room in excitement. Jessica holding her cup of tea and slowly sipping it, hoping that will calm her crazy heart. “So, here is your working place! Hm, I always imagine your work place…did all doctor office always all white…even the couch too!”

“Pretty bland room…you don’t even have cute ornament or something like that!”

Yuri eye then went to Jessica belly, “Hm, your belly already much bigger now…more than last time we see each other at Sone! How old the fetus now?”

That word like a cut on Jessica, like a prick of thousand burning needle. There’s horrid feeling when Yuri speak about her belly or her unborn child, feeling that she want to hide the fact she pregnant but she couldn’t.

She didn’t care if this anyone else, she didn’t care when everyone mocking her down because of this pregnancy…she don’t even give any thought about what people will think of her, but as long as not Yuri. Yuri is the only person that she doesn’t want to look bad in front of her, even though it’s already too late. Because Yuri already know everything bad about her.

She know Yuri…unlike everyone around her, Yuri didn’t mean anything with insult or offense or maybe mockery but there’s something that make Jessica dislike when Yuri being like this. Like pretending she care about something that she…Yuri herself found it utterly disgusting and filthy.

Or was it?

She slowly put her cup of tea while Yuri still looking at Jessica belly but there’s something different with Yuri smile. Something that Jessica couldn’t put into words and she didn’t want to put it into a words because of wishful things that will break her heart with false hope and empty consolation.  

“Why are you here, Yuri?” Her tone, she didn’t intended to make it cold but it’s sort of comes out just like that and what irritated Jessica the most is that kind of smile. Yuri carefree mix overconfident smile still there without even being waver because of that cold tone.

Yuri took her tea and slowly blowing it, “Didn’t you watch the news, I here to meet my wife! I thought it’s already all over the news! Never thought Korea can be this interesting place, especially the cuisines! I really like that galbi and Samgyeopsal! I hope my wife will cook something like that for me!”

Again with the wife, is she come here just to brag about her and tore my heart again? Are you still unsatisfied with stepping my heart and now you want to tear it apart?

Jessica just forced the smile and she want to cut Yuri babbling about her new wife, “Then why are you here?”

“Since why I’m here at Korea already answered, I guess the question is about why I’m here at your office, right? Not, why I’m in this world, right?” Yuri smile and took one white seemly like notebook, “I want to give you my wedding invitation! One of my VVIP guests, so the invitation different with anyone else!”

Jessica took the white wedding invitation from Yuri, “Inside those invitation there will be USB Flash Drive, which will show you the place, times and all the things! Anyway, I need to catch up with my flight! Because wedding preparation do require lot of works, but I like it because I love her! See you later and hope you will come to my wedding party, cause I will introduce you to her! Goodbye!”

Watching Yuri retreat back, Jessica slowly crying once again, why you have to come and leave me now? Why you come to destroy my heart once again? Why you saying goodbye to me…why?

But I want to see you even that will crush me…

After finished crying for couple of minutes, Jessica looking at Yuri wedding invitation and throw it at corner of the room, return to her works again. It’s hurt, her heart is hurt and she need an escape, which is work again. Since the meeting with Yuri, she already promises herself, that she will not escape her pain to alcohol. She didn’t want to repeat the same mistake again.

Is this really over? Is this the end? The end of us?

The same words keep repeating inside her mind, like dark ribbon made from elastic darkness keep warping her mind and pull her toward end of cliff called, prison made from black hole. Can’t escape and can’t do anything…  

 

I just wanna stay in your love

I just wanna feel your heart

I just wanna feel you hold you see you once again

Six o’clock in the evening, all her work is done. Jessica just rests her eye and her eye went to Yuri wedding invitation. Sighed, slowly she picks it up and opens it. Inside that, there luxury flash drive and with heavy heart Jessica put in on her TV.

Waiting for couple of second and bracing herself to face her reality also her punishment, video of Yuri sitting there with guitar appears. With her guitar Yuri singing and this is the first time Jessica heard Yuri singing voice.

“You are so perfect, in my eye you are so beautiful. You always make me praising you. In each of my step, I will always think about you. I can’t imagine if I must life without you! You held my hands, when I was weak and down. You whispering me words and remove all my sorrow! Don’t leave me, I can’t face anything, only with you I can!”

Yuri sing it while looking at in front of her, so like Yuri looking at Jessica eye and Jessica looking at Yuri right now, when the song about to end but Jessica tears still flowing.

“You are my blood, you are my heart, you are my life, complete me…oh, my dear you are…perfect, perfect!”

Slowly Yuri put the guitar and smile at screen or Jessica, “Sorry, if my voice bad enough and I hope it’s not bleed your ears…” when Yuri finished singing and speak, god know how hurt her heart because this the first time she heard Yuri singing but not for her, for another girl that she didn’t know anything about. She lowered her head and her shoulder tremble because of crying.

She could feel the numb on her hands because she balled her hands so tightly that her nail begins to leaves deep marks. She wanted to see who’s exactly the girl that can make Yuri falling like this but somehow she scared and feel so much insecurity…

“Jessica, my Sica! My Sica-baby~” when Yuri call her name like that, Jessica raised her head and look at screen with disbelief face. Yuri sit there with her stone expression but suddenly Yuri broke into silly grin mixed with bright red color.

Scratching her non-itchy face, Yuri clearing and composed herself again. “I know my sorry words will never do anything for you, will never patch the hole that I made into your heart, will never heal all those scar that I left on your heart. My selfishness kill everything that happen between us, my ignorance create so many wound in your heart, and I know that maybe you sick of me now…but I want to tell you one things, one important things that come from my heart that I didn’t win, I didn’t win because you fall for me…I never win anything”

Slowly Jessica tears begin flow again but this time more like happy tears.

“I admit it, that they do order me to distract you from being hindrances of Taeyeon wedding day but they didn’t ask me to make you fall for me…I’m the one who fall for you for the moment you arrive at Sone. I’m the one who fall for a girl who stood in taxi queue with her annoyed expression because of heat and lack of sleep, I am the one who captive by her ice-chick charm, I am the one…this Kwon Yuri and this Yuri want to make you fall for me so she could be with you…she want you to choose her over Taeyeon because she madly in love with you”   

"As silly as it's sound...but this Kwon Yuri wish to create time machine so she could return to time before you meet Taeyeon, and exchange it so you meet Kwon Yuri first...she want it so much..."

Yuri smile at Jessica and she seem nervous all of sudden, take a deep breath. “Jessica Jung Sooyeon, my future bride…my wife for eternity and I hope she will accept me…Sica, now you reside in my heart, my brain, my body, my everything, all of me and I will follow you in every step you took. So…will you give me one more chance? Will you accept this babo back and again? Because I love you as the whole Jessica Jung Sooyeon, not her body and not her ity…I just love Jessica Jung Sooyeon that always makes me smile in serene…the same Jessica Jung who hold my world as her…”

Yuri took one blue velvet box and smile at Jessica confidently, even though she could see Yuri hand shaking terribly.

“Will you marry me?” in those video Yuri kneeling and open the box, but the box is empty and this of course make Jessica confuse, “The box is empty because the rings at the notebook…and I hope you like the ring”

“If you can forgive me and willingly to give me chance to prove how much important you mean to me, my love mean to you…how much I love you more than anything…inside the notebook there plane ticket to Sone…please come to me, to our place…the place where you and I begins…I’ll be waiting for you till midnight, but if you don’t want to forgive me because your pain hatred and disappoint toward me…I’ll understand, it’s okay…since all I give is only pain for you and discomfort”

The video end, and the Jessica Jung still crying in happiness, she open her notebook and there’s the diamond ring…her very own wedding ring, she didn’t want to put it at her finger because she want Yuri to put it and she searching for ticket, when she found it her smile drop…departure time 16.00

She look at her clock, 19.58

It’s too late now…even if I arrive there…she will never wait for me anymore…   

--

Always be my baby

I know that you’ll always be mine

Don’t you know you can’t escape me

Always be (You and I will always be)

Cause you’ll always be my babe

Cause you’ll always be my babe

“So, you said you give up on her because of that kind of reasons?” Sunday afternoon, Yuri sitting on her favorite café just to enjoy her favorite coffee on her own private chamber without being interrupts by anyone but sadly Boa and her wife come to disturb Yuri.

Yuri looks up from her magazine and see Boa with one hand on the hips while the other one holding her wife and her coffee.

“If I didn’t know you for sure, I thought you going to do model pose in front of me…coffee CF, action!” before Boa could make another pose like CF model, harsh pulls on Yuri ear, “Owww!! Sister-in-law!! What are you doing?!! You’re going to tear my ears off!”

Hyori, Boa wife just sit in front of Yuri and ready herself to give Yuri long speech, she even crack her finger and neck as preparation. “Here, dear…your coffee! Be careful, still hot!” that’s all that comes from Boa mouth because of scare.

“Kwon Yuri!” when her in-law speaks with this kind of tone she know that, she indeed must prepare herself about real beating from her, “What your point of view about woman?”  

“Woman is someone that everyone should respect, because without woman…man is creature that didn’t have anything to be respect of! Respect a woman, because they are the smile of your life!”

Hyori cross her hand and smile in her usual sinister smile, “Continue your explanation and do be careful with your words or you will feel how hot this Americano! Why you respect them?”

“Respect a woman because you can feel her innocence in the form of a daughter, you can feel her care in the form of a sister, you can feel her warmth in the form of a friend, you can feel her passion in the form of a beloved, you can feel her dedication in the form of a wife, you can feel her divinity in the form of a mother, you can feel her blessing in the form of a grandmother. Her heart is so tender, so naughty, so charming, so sharing, so melodious and she is life. She is the smile of your life”

Bang on the table, well since this is VIP place no one could hear them. But that bang make Yuri and Boa raised their coffee because scare their precious coffee will spills on them.

“Then, all you do just talk and talk!! Because from what I see…you only looking at Jessica because of her ity or maybe her body, nothing more than that!! Now, you know that she’s not again you change! You are no different with all those scum! You give her no respect, you just give her tears, pain and what more suffering!!”

Like a thunder strike on day light, Yuri just sit there…the unpleasant feeling begin to hit her back, she tried to forget this feeling since she begin to avoid Jessica and somehow she manage to do that, but now the feeling return and it’s stronger than before.

The feeling like something pulling her into dark pitched room without any window and door, the wall and ceiling begin to come closing to her, the air slowly begin out of her, something dark slowly begin to drowning her…she hate all of those feeling, she hate it.

“Did she just ity to you? Did she only worth her ity? Did the hatred of Taeyeon blind your eye from her?! For you, what exactly she is for you? Is she just someone that you want to use against Taeyeon? Did you ever feel anything for her?! Did you!”

“Dear? You too harsh toward her…”

Sharp glare and yelp Boa, “You! Be quiet and enjoy your coffee! This happen to her because you pampering or dotting this dense sister of yours!” Turn her head at Yuri, “Answer me, Kwon Yuri the proudest Prince of Sone!”

“No, I never thinks her just about her ity and her body, I never thought her in that way…she’s not someone that can be estimated because she’s not a things, she’s a human who priceless…she is…” weird, usually Yuri never found her heart is stuffy because she the confident Prince, but now she feels it…every time she speak and think about Jessica, her heart feel with something want to burst and she sure that’s not anger but something depressing and something that cut her heart…

“I never use her against Taeyeon, I’m…never in my mind cross something like that…I don’t have any heart to use her into something so dirty like that…” Yuri feels in depth of silence and keeps looking at her coffee.

“Then, your feeling toward her…you didn’t answer my last question…what your feeling toward her? Did you feel anything when she left?”

Yuri touches her heart, “I feel something take away from me, here…something big black hole…when she returns to Korea…that’s what I feel! I thought when she left, I will be fine but now I’m feeling worst than before…because you might not be able to see it” Yuri touch her heart, “It’s holed in here”

Hyori just scoffed at Yuri, while Boa just sits there like obedient python. “But now, you let her return to Korea! Did you ever heard anything about you never know what you lost until it’s gone and you never know what you have until you lost it! What can you do now? Just give her up after all, it’s your fault that let her suffering!”

Through Hyori harsh word of reality, make Yuri realize one things and she already decide something…one things that she wanted the most. This is the first time Boa glad to see her sister determination smile...finally, something good that she want to do.

Slowly Yuri put her coffee and smile, “I am Kwon Yuri…if I already decide something, I will do it till the end and it’s real, not a joke nor just empty words. I decide that I will found her because I will make her as mine for forever! Because she always be my baby and I wouldn’t let her escape me nor she couldn’t escape me!”

“What your right to do that? You don’t need her after all! Did she disgusted you so much?”

Yuri just smile, “Because I love her, so I need her. It's not because I need her, so I love her…that’s my right to be with her again! Also, If I dare disgusted in her...I'm more than trash then, even dropped water from trashbin more valuable than me. The one that I must disgust is my own self that dare to think something like that!”

Yuri who sit at rooftop, the same rooftop when she and Jessica playing under the rain. Sit on comfy chair with wine at her hands and pocket watch on the other. Take a look at pocket watch, she softly sighed and smile, looking at night sky.

“Ah…in the end I must…”

   

Always be my baby

I know that you’ll always be mine

You will always be my baby

You could be mine, mine again

I miss you baby, you’re all I’ve ever wanted

Hands covering Yuri eye when she still looking at the stars. Yuri just smile because she already know who’s the owner of this hand that covering her eye, she already know it by heart and her heart never wrongs.

Let out low chuckles, “What are you doing, Shinyoung? Why are you covering my eye? Did you hit or head or did you eat something wrongs again?”

“Nothing, just got curious here, my dear Prince! Why are you stay up late here, it’s already pass three in the night and yet you still stay up late and watching the moon?” Shinyoung said and her hand still covering Yuri eye, “Watching the moon or star? Are you planning to turn yourself into wolf since today is full moon! I never know that Prince of Sone is werewolf! Or are you waiting for something or someone?”

“Yes, I’m waiting right now…someone, in fact. Now, go and get me some water because I’m thirsty and I’ve been meaning to call you for that! While at it, you can bring me something to eat!”

Of course, the still holding Yuri eye Shinyoung ignore Yuri order, “Hm, are you sure that someone will come? You already sit here like…mentally challenge human and this already pass midnight…”

Yuri just chuckle and try to pry Shinyoung hands from her eye, “She will come…I’m sure of it and why you the one who hold my hand not the person who standing behind you? Why not the love of my life hands? See, she come back again…and I swear I will never let her go this time!”

“Ceh! You are no fun! Here I hope, I at least watching Prince of Sone crying!! How did you know she’s already here?”

“I can smell the perfume that she use, that’s why I know and that’s why I’m sure this not just illusion, that’s she’s real and not my imagination…because I can’t imagine her scent…like how I imagine her face, everytime”

Shinyoung let go of her hands and sulking, “Now, I leave you two lover birds alone! More cheese from you two will make me round! You can do whatever you want because I don’t really mind! Since we have no seat here, you can sit on her laps, I’m sure Yuri wouldn’t mind it!”

Jessica without a doubt arrive and standing behind Yuri, right now. Her heart seem want to jump because of nervous and this because Yuri didn’t say anything and didn’t even move, slowly she walk toward Yuri. When she facing Yuri, she realize Yuri still closing her eye but Yuri smiling, sincere smile that Yuri give to her when they first meets.

“Why? Why you didn’t open your eye to see me? Why you didn’t open it so I can see your eye?” there’s hint of fear on Jessica voice because afraid of rejection from Yuri.

Yuri just softly laugh, she offer her hands to Jessica and pat her laps so Jessica could sit on there, when Jessica sit there, “I want to, I want to open my eye so I can see you up close because right now you in my arms again…but I couldn’t!”

“Why?”

Softly Yuri bring her hand to touch Jessica cheeks, “I can’t because the hand that Shinyoung use to close my eye…is full of spice! I can’t even open it because it’s so hot! That Shinyoung!!”

True, Jessica can smell the fresh chili powder and she can see how Yuri furrowed her eyebrow and there’s tear on her cheek, “It’s hot…AHHH!! It's HOT”

In panic Jessica ask Shinyoung some water and towel, she even must holding Yuri hands so Yuri couldn’t do anything to harm her own eye like scratching it or scrubing it. Shinyoung just laughing because of her pranks and she said to Jessica this as Yuri punishments that always make her cry. After put it on Yuri eye and let Yuri head lean against the chair, Jessica still sit there looking at Yuri.

“I’m really sorry, this should be romantic situation where I will down on my knee and apologize to you and begging for your forgiveness also ask you once again about…but it’s turn out to be worst day ever…”

Jessica softly touch Yuri cheek and poke it, “No, this still the best ever day that I could wish for…but you don’t need to ask my forgiveness and all but there’s one things I want from you!” Yuri just nods her head, because anything Jessica wishes she could fulfill it.    

“Can you put the ring on my hands?”

Yuri wants to raise her head but Jessica softly pushes it, because her eye still stings with chili powder and not in state for removing the towel from her eye yet. “Does that mean you accept me? You accept me the same person that hurt you, the same person that treat you worst, the same person that act lower than scumbag jerk and…”

It's true that Jessica want to hate Yuri but she wonder why she couldn't do it...Yuri can kill her but she will end up forgiving Yuri again and again...stupid but strangely she feel so proud for loving someone like Yuri...because,

Yuri couldn’t continue her self-blaming session because Jessica just pecks her lips. “You forget, the same person that taught me how to love, sacrifice, care, dedication, and devotion…the same person that I will proudly call her as mine and the same person that I love till the end of the times…yes, I accept your propose, I will become your wife…seobang~”

When Yuri about to reach for ring blindly, “But didn’t I come far too late seobang?”

Yuri shows Jessica her pocket watch, “Really? By my watch still at 11.50, so you’re not late! It’s not pass midnight though!”

“But this watch is…broken”

Yuri tenderly bring Jessica to lie down at her chest and blindly kiss Jessica head, “I don’t care, because it’s still didn’t pass the midnight, right? Even if you arrive next years, I will and still waiting for you here because my times stop only for you…” 

 

Always be my baby

I know that you’ll always be mine

Know you can’t escape me

Can’t you feel my,

Can’t you feel my true love (Hold on baby)

You and I will always be forever more

The couple decides to change place, to Yuri room because night wind is cold and Shinyoung will be crazy if two of them sick. Now they lying on the comfy bed, with Jessica put her head on Yuri shoulder and her eye still had cold towel.

“Seobang…I’m sorry that I came late and make you waiting for hours, because I really hate the way of your propose! That almost took my heart and crushes it! You lucky that I gather my courage to open it because I really thought you will marry with your unknown wife! Don’t scare me again!” light slap on Yuri abs, while Yuri just laughing.

“I still think that brilliant idea, I create with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon, and they even give me proud smile also tears and all the praise! They said this will give you the thrill and excitement also more innovative proposal! But, I promise I will never make you cry again whatever the promise, my bride will never shed anymore tears except tear of happiness! Promise!”

I will kill that Sooyoung and Hyoyeon when I see them or maybe I can let Sunny and Nicole do that!! “Seobang…we should thanking Taeyeon and Tiffany, because of them I could arrive here. They the one who take me with Tiffany private plane and I know you hate her…”

Yuri softly touches Jessica arms around her stomach, “What my wife wants I will fulfill it…how about day after tomorrow we meet them, you need your rest and also the little baby too!” Yuri softly touch Jessica belly and feel some kick on her hands. This make Yuri broke into wide smile, something warm emerge from her chest, “Oh~~~!!! The baby kicks!!!”

But for Jessica, the insecurity come washing over her again. She just softly sighed, “…Seobang about the baby…”

“The baby is mine, ours…the baby is ours and no one, I repeat and put a bold also some underline plus italic if I must, no one can change this fact about the baby is Kwon Yuri and Jessica Jung love child!” Jessica so moved with Yuri word, she just tightened her hugs on Yuri stomach.

“Baby? I know you happy but somehow I can hear something crack on my ribs…multiple times” Yuri said, Jessica pouting with this but didn’t let go of Yuri body. Yuri smile and tuck Jessica protectively on her chest, “I know you pouting, you are so cute…and also, can I give a name on our baby?”

“Of course you can! You are their father…the baby is a girl and twin seobang!”

Words can’t describe how happy Yuri at that times, she want to scream in happiness but she know Shinyoung will come and bash her till she faint, so she just kiss Jessica on the lips. “Her name is Kwon Yoona, my little deer Yoona…my beautiful deer and I wish Yoona will grow into strong girl that will always protect her mother!” Yuri kiss Jessica forehead.

“The second one…her name will be Krystal Kwon Soojung. I hope she will grown become beautiful like her mother and also with amazing voice…amazing and clear like crystal! Her name actually comes from your name…Soo from your Sooyeon and Jung from your Jung…”

Unable to say anything because overwhelmed happiness, Jessica begin tightened her hug again and this time Yuri didn’t mind it even it’s more tights than before. “Sica, I’m sorry that I come too late for you and if you still want to know the reasons…I want to protect you from paparazzi”

“Paparazzi?”

“Yes, they caught photo of you before…somehow they begin to guessing what exactly your relationship with me because you seem close with me and Boa-unnie…so, I just let the rumor died first and I don’t want to wear you out with this…they might start assume crazy things and all…yet, somehow I manage to create another rumor while at it…”

“What is that?” diligently Jessica change Yuri eye-towel, “Your eye begin swollen…like being punch by Shinyoung, maybe we should see doctor tomorrow”

“Since, I want to be a good perfect father…I read guide to become father, tips for perfect parents, and all…so they kinda mistook it or maybe take it at wrong side and start assuming so many things again. So, it's took couple of months to let it die, when we got into press…they will attack us with stupid question, but can you believe me? Because I will tell them, I’m the real father of the baby! I will tell the world with proud and chest held high full of pride…so, my baby will not face hardship in the future…”

“But you will take a lot of blame because of that and it might ruin your reputation…”

Yuri blindly reaches for Jessica cheek and she touch something wet, “Did you cry? No need to cry because this is nothing…this nothing, so please don’t cry anymore…let’s me get the honor for that, for my future child so they can grow up happily…”  

With soft sigh, Jessica just nods her head reluctantly, “I understand and what more important is right now, you with me now and always by my side…let’s sleep seobang, so tomorrow you can properly see my face and put the ring on my finger, also proclaim your wife!”

Big yawn beat the hippo come from Yuri, “Yes, let sleep my Sica-baby…because tomorrow we got so many things to do…first things first, I will let you know my true love and you always be mine…mine, since this second”

 

----------

The End

Also, do comment me or anything...still in sour mood because of friends post things...so, maybe the story not as good as you wish to be and full of mistake or anything bad because of this sour moods...