Sunflower 4

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Now, I do have regrets posting this story after Glass Heart...because there's on big mistake in this story!! BIG, so big which is some of you might think or feel this story bit reseamble with Glass Heart even though I try to make it different, It's right that when I decide to make second story, I have two different idea and this is the other idea beside Glass Heart...Aish, Jinjja...this is utter failure!!!!

 

BUT!!! I never take back my word and action (I almost want to delete Sunflower chapter though) so, here's the next chapter!!!

 

------------

Even though I tell it not to go, even though I tell it to stop

My heart keeps going towards you

It doesn’t wear out, it doesn’t decrease

Why is my love like this?

Kwon Yuri right now sit on school bus heading toward somewhere else with her classmate, all her grade went for MT or known for Mountain training or was it membership training? For one week, location still unknown because Shinyoung just announce it day before the departure day. They just packing in hurry and even the team will be decide on that said camp place.

Her sporty Jawbone Oakley sunglass and big headphone in her ear, blaring her usual music and in her right shoulder…Taeyeon sleeping soundly with her snore too because she lack of sleep and she hugging her dookong. Sunny and Hyoyeon sit in front of Yuri and Taeyeon, while Jessica sits with Tiffany in front of Sunny and Hyoyeon seat.

Because of her dark sunglass nobody know if Yuri keep looking at Jessica who refuse to eat that Tiffany offering her, also when Jessica trying to peak at Yuri. Of course Yuri notice Jessica, she know Jessica keep trying to looking at her, since at school.

She so cute, like little puppy…the way she peeks and also…

Wait…why I’m still like this? Stop it Yuri, please just stop it! This is not your usual Yuri, you are most composed person and you can do this! You can forget about her…I already told you so many time, to forget about her and to stop thinking about her!! Why won’t you listen to me, stupid brain?!

Seeing how skinny Jessica and how her eyebag become like panda, Yuri inwardly sighed and trying to look at scenery. But from the corner of her eye, she keep looking at Jessica…once in a while.

Please just wear out, please just decrease…my love for her, please just wear out and please just decrease even just a little…please! Heart, please just stop torturing me!!!

At Jessica and Tiffany seat, “Sica, if you not eating I will make Sunny and Hyoyeon close the gap so you couldn’t see Yuri anymore! Please, just eat!! I already pro…just eat! Please?”

As soon as their bus stop, they stood in front of train station. “Quit stood here like statue! Get into your train now!! Quick!!” Shinyoung shout with her megaphone. Inside the said train, Yuri must sit face to face with Jessica, Yuri leaning on her chair and keep watching outside the window while Jessica keep looking at Yuri.

Taeyeon and Tiffany sit beside them and flirting with each other. Yuri sit…she like being glue on her chair or trying to suppress her body onto chair and trying to avoiding Jessica as far as she can. Yoobin at far away seat for now.

Arrive at camping ground, near river and small waterfall and things like that and the most important point is surrounds by tree or forest. What more stupid, from their arrival train station they must walk about half hours to this camp ground. Good things for Jessica is she in the same group with Yuri and that’s mean they got sleep in the same tent.

“Okay, take this tent and built it! Also take this cooking equipment and set it, after that do whatever you want for food, teacher only provide rice and soup base! Also firewood and etc!! Quick move!!!”

Yuri team, there’s Yuri, Jessica, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny and Hyoyeon. Six people on the team and this team called as Bear team. Hyoyeon set up the tent, while Sunny set up the cooking set and making small fire, Yuri and Taeyeon decide who will use fishing rod and spear fish and fishing net.

“Oh, come on! Between us here, you more skilled on water while all I know is running around the grass chasing ball like hyper puppy!”

“Aish!! Fine! Who will use this fishing net?!”

“You too!! Now, be gone because I must dig the ground for worm!! How marvelous this day can get!!!”

--

One by one, I count and count the memories

My heart can’t rest for even a moment

It’ll just become baggage that becomes hard to control

Why can’t I even throw them away

It’ll be a love that becomes painful scars

Why can’t I erase it

Jessica just watching Yuri looking intently looking for fish…they need it for their dinner. That’s not funny if they only eat plain rice as dinner, Taeyeon…well, let’s just say she sits there with mouth open wide and her fishing rods, once in a while yawn. Hyoyeon is cooking team with Sunny. Other students do the same thing to, searching for their own foods.

Jessica slowly approaches Yuri with towel and water in her hands. “Yu-Yuri-ssi, here water and hat for you…”

Yuri just staring at Jessica for a second before jump to water for fishing or spearing, salmon maybe. Sunny just sighed at Jessica who looks dejected. “Jessica, here let me show you how-way for start something first! This method I used to get Sooyoung, which almost working with dense kind of human!” Sunny took the hat from Jessica hands.

Sunny calling Yuri and forcefully place the hat on Yuri head while glaring her, Yuri just look like child being scolding by her teacher or parents. When she rejected Jessica offer her heart it’s hurt, but she can’t do anything because there’s Yoobin near her and she couldn’t risqué Jessica for Yoobin evil scheme or anything.

Call her as over calculated but she didn’t want Jessica to get hurt, so she always got assumption if Jessica keep getting close to her Yoobin will do something crazy like last time. Not to mention this place not so safety or there’s Yoobin near them. 

“Jessica, remember push and pull technique! The method that I used to Sooyoung is push, make her courage comes by pushing her to her limits by many ways and to Yuri, you need is pull! Pull her toward you but don’t push her away! You can do it! But never used Tiffany ways, she just run to Taeyeon, tackle that shorty and kiss her lips!”

Jessica just nodding looking at Sunny, “Wait, don’t tell me you give Sooyoung a real push, literally?”

Proudly Sunny smiles, “Yes! I call Sooyoung to 10M springboard at our school swimming pool! Push her and that’s enough making her got her timid courage coming out! But after that I must call ambulance for her, she faint after confessing!”

 

By the end of the days, they got several fish. When Yuri sit near fire, Jessica trying to approach her again but she couldn’t because Shinyoung -in and talking to Yuri also hoping get free meal too. But of course Taeyeon wouldn’t allow it.

“About her? Why are you asking me?”

Shinyoung just rolled her eye in annoyance, “She stay with you and somehow your parents are her guardian and all, but I couldn’t contact your parents because they so busy so your unnie! I need approval from them for this matter! She really talented in that sport, even at age 7 she already wins so many award and tournament!”

Bongsun, one of the teacher come with can of beers. Yuri and Taeyeon take that as bribe for dinner. “Yeah, even she got that title, Ice Princess!”

Taeyeon laughing, “Now you guys become serious at this kind of tournament! Why? The bet is about paying the winner dinner, right? For one years!” this make two teachers lowering their head because cat got their tongues.

Yuri just huffed while Taeyeon just snickered at Shinyoung her mortal enemy, “Yeah, I know that! I mean why you asking me when she the one who want to join ice-skating club, not me! I mean, when I join swimming club you don’t even need my parents approval, or when Taeyeon join too!”

“Oh, please! For someone even stepped by elephant and still alive why would I need your parents’ permission! I choose you Yuri because you so close with her right? As I recall you always goes to visit her after school and all! So, you must know her health condition, right? Did her asthma catching up or something like that? You know her the best so that’s why we ask you!”

This the countless stabs from Shinyoung to Yuri hearts. The memories that she’s trying to forget and trying to erase, but everything and everyone didn’t even give her heart break keep reminding her about her precious love that keep making her heart bleeding. Bandage that she keep add into her wounded heart keep soaking by blood, she want to throw it away but she couldn’t.

My heart covered with scar, painfully beautiful scar that still bleeding even I warp it with thick bandage again and again

The memory too precious…the scars of our short love is beautiful even it’s hurt so much, so beautiful that I can’t erase it   

--

Really, my heart must have done something somehow

I must have become a fool that’s blind from love

Just one place, everyday one place

Looking at the sad light that is you

Even if I hold out my hands, no matter how much I call out

You’re always far from me

Even the tear glands must be broken

My tears won’t stop

I love only you, only you

Can’t you just tell me?

The sleeping arrangements come so forcefully, Yuri just drags Taeyeon to sleep beside her and she sleep between Taeyeon and bags. Even in her sleep Yuri give her back side for Jessica. It’s hurt and Jessica wants to cry but she couldn’t, because Yuri will resent her for being crybaby that only crying. It’s true that she read Yuri profile from school newspaper before and that’s type of girl that Yuri hates.

“Yuri? Are you sleeping yet?” Taeyeon muttering beside Yuri. These two sleep back to back, because they know each other byun sickness…so, they will never risqué being byun with each other. They don’t want to wake up with hand on each other body part like last time.

“No, not yet why…anyway who could sleep in this kind of hot tent!”   

“This about you know what or who” just hum from Yuri allow Taeyeon to continue her words, “Her condition, well…have you ever seen her again? I know she’s not in your hospital and that’s that! I just got curious here!”

“What do you mean by again? Never since beginning and not that I want to do that too, remember how I almost got my head stitched because of flying vase thrown at me? Along with any other things that being thrown at me, I can play baseball in there! Did you see her too?”

“Never, she just like guard dog there! Besides seeing her face make hate her more and she’s annoying one! I really wonder, how big her ego that keeps put the shade on you? Sometimes I wonder if she had some kind of mental illness too!”

Jessica quietly listening their conversation while pretending sleeping beside Tiffany and Sunny, who is she that they talking about? Yuri ex-lover or just friends or family? I didn’t know anything about my seobang…I know nothing about her past…maybe that’s why she avoiding me? I want to learn about you but not from someone else, I want to learn yours everything from you…

Being a fool who madly in love with you who avoiding me and treat me like nothing but dust, I’m a fool that blind by your love…even that’s all in the past but I keep believing that someday you will give me the same love like in the pass.

I’m a fool that keep looking at you, you alone. I’m a fool that keep reaching for you and always chasing after you even countless falls but I keep chasing after you, I’m a fool that keep calling for you that pretend you didn’t hear me, I’m a fool who in love with you and only you for eternally…I’m a fool that hoping you love me.

Can you just tell me even it’s just a lie?

In the end Jessica couldn’t hold it again and crying without sound but Tiffany know it, so she just smile and hug Jessica motherly. Yuri who pretend she sleeping, know Jessica just crying and she know the reasons is her. She just close her eye and gritted her teeth tightly, trying to ignore her.   

--

I try to comfort myself with the lie that I’m happy if you just smile

Because the place you’re going towards is not me

The lonely tears flow

Really, my heart must have done something somehow

I must have gone crazy over this hard love

Can’t have you, can’t forget you

Waiting for you day by day

“WHAT!!! What do you mean by this? This early morning we have to…I mean, I have to run with this weight band at my ankle and my waist being tied with tire also I must running while dragging it? We here for vacation for buttsake!!!!!” Taeyeon roared to Shinyoung.

Shinyoung scoffed at Taeyeon, “Who said we here for vacation? We here for training!! Quick!! As soccer team, you do your usual routine! Kwon Yuri, wear this weight band on your wrist and go swimming like your usual routine!! Don’t return to your tent Kwon Kim!!!!”

Yuri does her usual morning stretching with her spiderman style while Taeyeon grumbling ties the tire on her waist. From the corner of her eye, she sees Jessica laughing freely with Tiffany and Sunny. She just sit there for a moment to see Jessica smile.

It’s been a while since the last time I see her laughing like that, I miss that smile so much…so much. She look so radiating with warm light when she smile like that, the sun look like her sunflower…are you already forgetting about me now?

It’s okay, as long as you smile or laughing like this…whatever your choice, it’s okay if you choose others not me…it’s okay…that’s good…

“Kwon Yuri!! Quits your daydreaming or whatever you doing, even if you sit there for whole day, the water won’t turn into warm one!!!”

Yuri just dive into the river, to hide her lone tears for being show to anyone else. It’s her secrets, every time she remember Jessica she always end up crying without any sound and it’s hurt her because she can’t sobbing loudly. After all, she already promises to herself that she wouldn’t cry because all she did is for Jessica.

“AHHHH!!! OWAAHH!!!! COLD!!!!!” Yuri submerges from river and roared, trying to freeing her heart by screaming but nothing affect her empty and full of holes heart. She even jumps around because of cold, partly. Taeyeon…you could see how pitiful Taeyeon now and just like Hyoyeon there. Actually, every students who join sport club doing this intensive trainings.

After hell of swimming Yuri walking to fire that provide by Sunny and Jessica, more than walking she just crawling to fire, shaking with cold of course. Suddenly Jessica cover Yuri body using towel and went she about to wipe Yuri hair, Yuri begin to crawl back to run away from Jessica.

“No, I wouldn’t let you to run away from me again!” Jessica said while grabbing Yuri towel, prevent her from move. She about to barking at Jessica but looking at those brown eye that full of determination, plea, and love for her…give up her struggling, she just stay quiet and let Jessica do whatever she want, drying Yuri hair. 

They didn’t know that there’s someone looking at Yuri and Jessica with burning eye.

The night, when Yuri and Taeyeon already dead asleep because of hell training. Slowly, Tiffany and Sunny dragging Taeyeon body away from Yuri. Jessica just smile at them, slowly she slide her body next to Yuri and snuggle on Yuri board shoulder.

I miss this and I miss you, seobang-ah…now, I will never let you run away from me again! I must be crazy now because my love for you, I tired waiting and waiting for you to make move, so I will take my action for getting you! So, just you wait seobang!

Unconsciously Yuri hug Jessica body, because the familiar warmth and scent, Yuri sleeping undisturbed. Usually Yuri will bolt awake if she senses something unusual around her but with Jessica, she relaxed her body more and more.       

--

I must have gotten ill from missing you so much

From loving you too much

Just one thing… your heart, that one thing

Can’t you just share it with me

Can’t you love me

First thing that Yuri realizes when she opens her eye is she hugging someone and bundle of golden colored hair in front of her eye snuggling to her body, there’s only two of them in tent. Slowly Jessica opens her eye and yawn cutely.

“Why are you hugging me?! I told you not to touch me…” Jessica cut her speech by hugging Yuri body. Yuri wants to push Jessica away but Jessica keeps hugging Yuri.

“Seobang, you are my seobang! Please don’t lie to me, because I know! I might be blind girl before but I know who my seobang and you are my seobang! Please don’t lie to me! If you want me to proof you as my seobang I can!” Jessica hugs Yuri tightly, making Yuri lowering her head to Jessica shoulder.

Slowly resting her forehead on Jessica shoulder, what are you doing to me? I’m the person who always follow my logic more than anything but I throw it away when I see your face, I buried it when I heard your voice, I burn it to ash when I smelled your scent lingering over me…what kind of spell you cast on me? What kind of cage that you lock me in that make me didn’t want to break it and run from there?

Before Yuri could say or doing anything, “YAH! Kwon Yuri!!! How long you need to sleep!!!!” Shinyoung roared can be heard anywhere now. Yuri just softly push Jessica and looking at her who still holding her shirt, afraid to let her go.

“We’ll talk about this after I finished my training” this the first time after so many months, Jessica heard the same tone that her seobang always use to her when they talking. Low, deep, husky but so light, warm and fuzzy feeling.

She just nods her head and smile to Yuri, but still refuse to let go Yuri shirt. Slight pouting that make her look so damn cute, Yuri know what Jessica want. Yuri lean in and kiss Jessica on forehead, simple peck for couple of seconds.

Busy with their training, no one watching over Jessica so when Yoobin come and yank her to forest, no one know about that and also Yoobin gagging Jessica mouth with her hands. Struggling attempt become so futile because Yoobin stronger than Jessica. “You really love that robot? Then you must take her punishment as well then!!” Yoobin push Jessica to downhill in front of them.

She watches with smile, watching Jessica body rolling descending along with Jessica scream. “Take that for ruined my plan for revenge at that android! This also for her!! Hope you feel comfortable down there!!!”

After Yuri finished her training, she looking around and notice there’s no Jessica. When she see Yoobin who smirking toward her, taunting her that she already lose, Yuri bolted and went to forest, searching for Jessica.

When Jessica wake up, her legs sprained she can’t walking nor standing and her head bleeding a little. After trying to shouting for help, “No one heard that…seobang, please save me!” even though this still day and still bright but in the middle of forest, it’s scare her a lot. She didn’t know if this forest safe from any wild animal.

Slowly she begin to cry because of being lonely once again, she hate being lonely after knowing Yuri and also scare because loud of crushing sound coming from above. She hug her body tightly hoping Yuri will come to save her.

“SICA-AAAHHHHH!!!!! Where are you??”

“Seobang? I’m here, seobang!!!” without second though Yuri sliding her way down, when Yuri appear in front of Jessica panting. She know that Yuri still care about her, look at Yuri now…the usual composed Yuri who always calm and cool-headed human, appear so messy and panting hard also with some leaf at her head, not as decoration of course.

Like she just flips the forest upside down only to search Jessica, her body got lot of scars and bruised because of left and tree branch. But Yuri didn’t care about that, she only care about Jessica who crying because of fears and hurt. Seeing Jessica crying like this, she begins berating herself for being stupid that couldn’t even protect person that she love.

When Jessica trying to hug Yuri, “Don’t move Sica, don’t move because you will worsen your ankle” Yuri said while slowly moving toward Jessica, she took her hanky and tenderly put it on Jessica bleeding forehead. Jessica took this chance to examine Yuri face, looking how scared Yuri when she touch Jessica injury.

Scare to hurt Jessica and make pain more unbearable, how worried Yuri when the injury bit deep and how relieve Yuri when the bleeding already stop. One thing for sure for Jessica, she’s still care…my Yuri my seobang still care about me!

Slowly Yuri examines Jessica legs, but Jessica just went for hugging Yuri. After crying on Yuri embrace, slowly she looks at Yuri face who smiles warmly at her.

“Thanks god…you alright, Sica”

Jessica cupped Yuri face and slowly bring their forehead together, Yuri didn’t resists or struggling like her usual. “Seobang…you are my seobang, I found you my seobang…mine, my seobang…it’s me, seobang don’t you remember me?”

Slowly Yuri pull her head and looking at Jessica with her straight eye, making Jessica taken back with Yuri eye and feel intimidated by this hard stare. Suddenly Yuri broke to her silly smile and cupped Jessica face, “Kwon Yuri, your seobang name is Kwon Yuri and I’m your seobang! Kwon Yuri is Sica-baby seobang! I miss you so much, Sica-ah…did you feel the same too?”

Without words or she didn’t need words, she just hugs Yuri body tightly while Yuri kiss Jessica crown head. “How did you know that…”

“You are my seobang?” Yuri nodding cutely, “The way you walk, the scent that lingering around you, the way you talking, this sharp features on your face, also this phone-button abs…many things and I always believe my heart, that I can find her, my seobang…but whoever thought, my seobang can be this handsome human…”

“Also to answer your question, no matter how many times I wanted to give up and collapse, I couldn't do it. I was worried that I'd lose you, even as a friend but I don’t want to be your friend. So I forced myself to laugh and pretend I'm fine, but my legs hurt so much. The ground feels like thorns, and the wind feels like knives. Yuri, I want to see you so much. That’s my feeling toward you when you ignore me, please don’t do that again seobang!”

“I promise…I will never do that again, I’m fool for thinking like that…just like unnie say, it’s better to let your heart decide something once in a while because my heart yearning for you and also my brain too, but my pride and insecure hold me back…I’m sorry!”

Slowly Jessica tracing Yuri abs, sending shiver down on her spine and blood to her head causes massive blushing, not only satisfied with touching Jessica do naughty poke on each Yuri abs too. “But seobang? Do you remember your promise about granting my one wishes?” slowly Yuri nodding, wondering how can someone so innocent like this can be dangerously seductive like now. “I want to own you, like you are mine, my property, my territory, and totally mine!!”

Yuri tenderly bring Jessica to face and lean on her, softly claimed her lips. At first, she just want to do innocent kiss with Jessica, just peck on lips with couple of second stay there to savor their first kiss ever, but Jessica have the other agenda for Yuri.

Sneakily she hugs Yuri neck and pushing her down, so Yuri underneath her. In a second Jessica already start to move her lip, making Yuri widened her eye in surprised. What else you can say, this Kwon Yuri never dating before…kiss is out of question! The only things she kisses just her own cars. But slowly Yuri moves her lips following Jessica.

Not finished to make her seobang surprised, she bites Yuri lower lips softly and playfully tugs the lips. Yuri gasped and widened her eye more, “Si-sica?” In the end, the innocent kiss turn into French-kiss with Yuri the one who dominating Jessica, Yuri The BEAST is coming.

“Sica-ah…I love you so much, I love you so much that make me hurt if I let you go from my side once again! I love you so much that I want to keep you for me and never sharing you with anybody, I love you so much that I want to lock you up with me for eterinity, I love you that I want to give me…all over me for you…will you accept this kind of love from me? Because if you take my hand, I will never let you go no matter what happen!”

Jessica just smile, “My answer going to be…” with that she crash her lips at Yuri again, they end up with another heated kiss again, “Is that enough for your answer?” Yuri smile dorkily, when Jessica about to kiss her again, Yuri stop her by putting her finger at Jessica lips.

“I would like to kiss you again and again, but let’s get back to camp! Your leg and forehead need to be tending for!” slowly Yuri standing but rustle sound behind her make her snap at her back. Yoobin appear with her psychotic smile.

What make Jessica gasped not Yoobin appearance but thing in her hand, one shinning dagger. “Kwon Yuri, your face never change no matter the situation you in…even if I’m about to hurt you or maybe kill you! Still the same stoic one!!”

“Your method…also never change, still with lame way” that what Yuri reply for Yoobin, she trying to protect Jessica behind her who look so worried. “Sica-ah, don’t be afraid because you have something you must afraid more, which is Tiffany cooking our dinner. Try imagining that pink addict cooking our dinner!”

“Prepare yourself Kwon Yuri!! This is for her, for her that her lives being ruined by someone like you!!! I will never forgive you!!! The day when you took her freedom with your cold face!! The day when you took our happy life and ruin it!!!” Yoobin laughing maniacally before dashing toward Yuri and she stab Yuri on the stomach, while Yuri let out low grunt.

“Ugh!”

 

-----------

To be Continue....

 

Please give me comment and lot of critics because I somehow foresight that will come so many for this chapter!