Sunflower 2

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

This chapter pretty much brong because nothing much happen, like calm before storm...nah, just kidding but this really much bored chapter!

----------------------------------------

Pretty season passing a fragrant road

My cautious footsteps I’m nervous

When you come closer while smiling for me

It feels like all the happiness in this world is mine.

Today is the same like yesterday, as far as she could remember everyday always like this. Every single day filled with darkness, pitch black surrounding her. Nothing interesting will happen or so, that’s was she thought before Kwon Yuri come into her room. At that time, she busy with her violins and soft knock on her door.

When she heard her voice for the first time, there’s tingle of feeling surround her, brand new feeling but seem nostalgic. Her voice is so husky but not heavy in fact so light, when she speaks Jessica could feel home, place where she belongs and where she found secure and warmth. No one can provide this kind of feeling of complete if not for her.

But Jessica couldn’t catch her name because her tutor already leaving her because stomach aches. That night she prays that she will see her tutor again, even hearing her voice in her own dream it’s enough for her.   

Her dream comes true because the voice that she longing to hear, resounding again. But because of sick they couldn’t talk longer, but what makes Jessica happy is her tutor kind enough to feeding her. It’s been a while since someone care for her like this.

Every time her tutor coming, she will always smile because she keep wishing the day when she meet her tutor quick come and last longer.

When she got to call her tutor as seobang, she really happy because it’s feel like urge of happiness just come and she become giddy like elementary student. It’s hard to find right word to describe her feeling, all she know just she so happy when seobang come, sad when her seobang must go home, disappoint if her seobang come late, warm if her seobang touching her hand, flustering if her seobang touch her hair, secure if she laid her head on seobang shoulder, warmth if seobang hand on her shoulder.

Even though she couldn’t see, she can feel when her seobang walk into her room, her seobang will always smile for her, she don’t need to see because she only need to feel it.

 

Today, is the day she meet her seobang! Comb her hair neatly and sit patiently for her seobang, when the door opens. She turns her head to greet her seobang only to found her smile disappear in instant.

“Wow, it’s nice to see how you greet me with wide smile and in a second it’s turn into frown!”

Ignoring this person, “Where’s my seobang? Why you come here?”

Tiffany Hwang just sighed while Sunny enter the room without any care because she need to use bathroom because she forced to eat Sooyoung food, her Sooyoung just buy her lot of food because Sooyoung know Sunny skip her breakfast time.

“Today is English day, so we will take her jobs! Why you calling her with seobang? That’s somehow weird nickname! Also, how can you tell it’s me not her?”

“I didn’t know her name! She said that I have to wait until my operation is done and she will tell me her name! Perfume scent, she never wear something so girly like this…my seobang is cool and masculine, she perfect!!!” Jessica fiddle with her finger, disappoint because Yuri didn’t come.

After finished the study, “Tell me her name, please? I will keep it as secrets!”

“No, can’t do! Because she will disappoint and we want to make this as surprised present for you! We will help you when you searching for her though!” Sunny said while smiling at Tiffany who just thumbs up.

“Then tell me about her! I want to know everything about her! Like how she in school, temperament, hobby, and looks? Or maybe her ideal girls… dating history?”

Sunny settles her body next to Jessica, in her big bed. While Tiffany lying on her stomach with magazine on, fashion magazine. “Hm, she so famous in our school! One of our five Prince, no matter what happen she still Prince and can’t be change! She wins five-streak the most handsome girl in our school polling by big margin! She has the perfect body shape and perfect height that so awesome and etc!”

Tiffany close her magazine, “She used to be swimming club ace plus captain but quits, so that’s why she got that body! She perfect child that can do anything on her own accord and flow! Yeah, that kind of person! She pretty cool headed toward anything and sometimes can be called as stoic but she pretty caring as human!”

“Her hobby…it’s hard to tell what her hobby because she likes jack-all-trade and that’s why she can do many things. Though she worse at English and Art, that’s why she never want to do any lesson involving English and Art! Also she pretty famous being championship in Taekwondo and Capoeira! She also does Muay Thai as hobby, maybe? One thing for sure, she love work out!”

Sunny seem pondering for a moment, “About ideal type…lack of data! That’s person not interested in this kind of things! But she not really choosy or that what I hope so!”

--

When I woke up due to the late afternoon sun I laughed.

It’s still my far future but I hoped it wasn't my dream then

Just one love I hope the road we walk on is the same

“Seobang? What are you doing?”

Yuri answering from bathroom, “Hm, washing fruits for you! Today I bring fresh fruits not canned one! Wait for a minute, okay?” since today school ended earlier because preparation of All-High tournament, sport tournament involves all Senior High School, they focusing on this moment.

After studying mix eating and now they laze around again, Yuri sit on couch while playing around with her phone. “How long you playing violins? Your play really amazing, so professional and so perfect”

“I learn since kids? I’m not sure but that’s really long time ago and this violin I got from old musician that use be my friends? Old enough but full of memories!” Jessica notice Yuri sits so far away from her today and she bit disappoint by this. She slowly walks toward Yuri and sit beside Yuri and put her head on Yuri shoulder.

Yuri didn’t say anything and she just enjoy the silence until Jessica asks her something, “Seobang? Can we go to your school tomorrow?”

“Why? It’s boring place really…we can always goes to more interesting place?”

“Nah, I want go there because I want to feel place where you studying? Your classroom, your seat, and also your favorite place!”

Yuri just smiles and lean her head into Jessica, she took her phone and secretly took selca with Jessica. “Okay, tomorrow morning we will go to school! Since student with club activity will camp on school, even Sunday can be called as busy day on our school!”

 

They arrive at school, using Yuri as guide. Jessica hand on Yuri arms, holding it dearly and securely. “The school really crowded now, there’s lot of student bring pillow, blanket, portable bed, and sleeping mat. What the…they even bring tent?”

Yuri becomes Jessica guide, touring every single of school area. “Careful, in front of your there’s stair. About three step in front of you!” or “There’s water puddle near you, be careful not to trip”. This catch so many attention, some girl envy of Jessica who can holding Yuri arms like that.

Introduce her with her friends who already busy with their club activity. She imagine Tiffany hubby as short kids with innocent like face but ert, this how Yuri describe Taeyeon. Yoona as girl with beautiful eye face and wide mouth when she laughs and a shikshin too, she knows Seohyun crush on Yoona. Sooyoung who Sunny shikshin as tall girl and skinny girl that love to eat and love her bunny. Hyoyeon, Nicole chooding…she imagine her as short one beside Sunny and Taeyeon that love to dance and a chooding too.

So, Yuri decides to take a break and watching Taeyeon soccer team. Resting her head on Yuri shoulder and using Yuri arms as blanket, they watch Taeyeon suffering.

“Ah, they running around the field about five laps and still counting! Taeyeon almost passed out because she trying running with stuffed with bread, I guess she skip breakfast today? Who taught her to eat while running? She’s not Sooyoung or Yoona!” Taeyeon who notice Yuri watching her, just wave and tried to shouting something but end up being choked with bread.

“At the left of soccer fields, that’s Yoona outdoor basket court. Our school has two courts for basketball club, indoor and outdoor. It’s seem indoor court being cleaned and now she do some warming-up exercise with bored face! She eats burger while at it, if Seohyun know she will get scolding again!”

“Ah, Sooyoung on outdoor volley court and ops!! Stray arrows almost kill our Choi Sooyoung head! This because their close with Seohyun archery club! Right now, Sooyoung shouting like wounded bull! Ah, Hyoyeon…she trips on her hurdle because trying to create vogue dance mix jumping! That person really embarrassing, even when she kisses the ground she still posing like vogue dancer!!!”

Yes, Kwon Yuri becomes Jessica Jung eye. Jessica sneaks her hands around Yuri waist, hugging her and snuggling closer to Yuri. Laughing once in awhile because Yuri comments about their friend’s stupidity. When she with Yuri, it’s feel like she can see again but in whole different perspective, she like how Yuri describe everything around her in very detail manner.

“The wind not so cold, right?” just shake on her head and she continue to snuggle on Yuri body that give her warmth. Soft breathing and Yuri know Jessica already sleeping on her shoulder, carefully Yuri move to comfortable position with Jessica continues snuggle on her body.

 

They decide to camp like their friends and after approval from Boa they camping together, Jessica talking with Tiffany, Sunny, Nicole and Seohyun. They make base on their classroom, the other busy with the dinner. Yuri excuse herself for toilet, in the quiet corner of stair someone pull her and slam her body to wall again.

Hand pinning Yuri shoulder from making any movement but Yuri just stared of this attacker with her blank eye, “Oh, another blank cold eye! How I hate this eye and how I wish I could just poke this eye! Stop looking at me with this kind of eye!!” she punches Yuri stomach but not even grunt comes from Yuri mouth.

This make Yoobin more irritated than before because Yuri keep looking at her with this kind of eye. She then let out evil smirk.

“She is nice girl, right Kwon Yuri? Her face so pretty and so glamour too! Sadly she blind now, if she can see she definitely falls for me! So, enjoy yourself with her because the moment she gain her vision! She will leave you for me!”

Yuri just stay silent because she not really talkative type and when she rebutted someone, usually it’s will end up with fist fight.

“She will definitely choose me, because who would fall for someone like you? You not even as good looking as I am! Not even charming as I am, not even hot like me! Don’t worry, I will treat her more than Queen itself! But, it will be better if you know what you have to do after that, okay? Think about our past time…no, you not even including yourself with us because you too far superior than us, than me and her!”

“Just, do whatever you want!” Yuri said, she tilted her head while talking with Yoobin. It’s her habits when she irritated. She don’t know why, first is bearable but time after time it’s become unbearable when Yoobin talk about Jessica. But she keep hide it and buried it because she wasn’t sure yet.

“Of course, I will do anything that I want because what have you done to me and my beloved! You must reconsider yourself as Reaper of Misfortune and Death! If only you not showing yourself near her, she still with me and live happily. So, if you near our Jessica Jung…she will get?”

“Misfortune, like what you said”

--

Good morning your morning call that wakes me up everyday

It feels like the morning we share together

You are more sweet then the pretty candy you give me

I have changed a lot due to time but I won't let go of your hands

Just For love it’s going to be your last love forever so lean on me

 

Jessica safely tucked in Yuri arms, last night Jessica manage to persuade Yuri to stay over. Of course Boa allows that, she also keeps Yuri identity as secret. Last night, Yuri take Jessica to enjoy late night snack and also went to park for watching night performance by street artist.

Before Yuri comes into her life, living lonesome in a world of disarray and everything was a black and white, there wasn't even gray. When Yuri comes, little by little she paints her word with color that Yuri gives to her. Color that Yuri teaches her and tell her.

Jessica actually awake by now but she pretend to sleep because she want to snuggle at Yuri body again. While Yuri slowly stirred from her sleep because of sunlight. Yuri open her eye only to sleeping Jessica, slowly she trace Jessica face with her finger and fixed Jessica fringe.

Sunlight makes Jessica blonde hair, shinning like gold. Indeed Tiffany has red hair that Taeyeon love but Taeyeon love Tiffany the most, but Jessica almost platinum blonde hair glowing like gold river, so silk and enchanting. 

“Sica, wake up. Time for breakfast! I will take you to my favorite place by bike!”

They decide to eat Chinese food because Jessica said she want to try it. Yuri know the road for delicious Chinese restaurant pretty far but she take Jessica without hesitation. She even lies about the road distance. “It’s not that far, Sica-ah”

They got fortune cookies, “Hm, you already found your greatest treasure! Congratulation, now buy more mantou for make your day sweeter!” Yuri read it for Jessica, which make Jessica so happy. Because, indeed she already found her precious treasure now, her seobang.

“What about you seobang?”

“Hm, let’s see” your past is the one who forge you stronger not restrain you from being stronger, “You miss it…that’s all!”

 

All Yuri affection toward Jessica sweeter than sugar or candy, she knows Jessica very well and what she needs or wants. In the past Jessica never wanted go or far from her room, because she scare people will laugh of her but when she with Yuri…everything change. None of harsh whispering about her, sinister laugh or maybe mocking eye will mocking her down, all she need is her seobang.

Before she meet her seobang, all doctor and nurse treat her like some kind of expensive fragile glass ornament that if you touched her, it will shattered. So they treat Jessica so carefully that create gap between them. This of course make Jessica become gloomy and somewhat looks cold, but when Yuri come everything change.

When she still little girl her mother often told her fairytale about Prince, she asked her mother when her Prince will come for her. Her mother only told her, when the Prince coming you will know it before anyone else. Yep, she knows now that her Prince already comes and it’s her seobang.      

Walking hand in hand is common for Jessica now. If anything happen she can trust her seobang because if she fall her seobang will catch her, her seobang will waiting for her. If she lost she can always look and she will find her seobang, reaching out for her, time after time.

“Seobang, what are you thinking right now? You seem troubled, keep sighing” Jessica slowly bring her hand to touch Yuri face, “And frowning too”

“My old club…they got into trouble with this new captain, they make petition for this new captain step down and leave the club because she always create trouble and her performance really bad beyond worse! They also make petition for me being captain again and all…all members sign it and even give their family stamp!”

Jessica slowly pull Yuri head and make Yuri rest on her lap, “So, you will do that for them?”

“I don’t know, I just want to ignore them but they keep bugging on me…even the coach too! I want to spent more time with you and do nothing with you just to enjoy our day together…now! I can’t even go to bathroom in peace, leave alone eating!! This happens for more than three day now!!” Yuri looks up to see Jessica, “Why are you frowning?”

“Is this why you become awfully quiet and stressed? You slowly distancing yourself this pass few day from me and I hate it. I’m sorry I couldn’t be any help for you, but please lean on me more. Because that’s all I can do for you and don’t keep your problem for yourself, you have me, right?”

Yuri just sighed and took Jessica free arms and holds it, “I just don’t want to give you…burden” and more complicated relationship with me, since sooner or later we must part way and you will never know me. You will never know anything about Kwon Yuri who spent her day in content with you. After all, you better off without me!

--

Your love is so special to me

It's true while looking at each other I want to be by your side

To make my life complete

You make my life complete

Evens he just spent short moment with you, so short that you can count the day with your finger but she more than 100% sure about her feeling with Yuri. She know Yuri habit even when she couldn’t see, Yuri always twirling something like a metal when she bored or waiting for someone something, she don’t know what’s that twirl but she sure it’s some kind of metal.

That’s actually Yuri ring, she wears it at her right index finger, this ring specially made for her from her sibling. This ring will spin if you flick it, so it’s become habits when she bored or waiting for something.

She sure about her love toward her seobang, even though they meet in short moment and even spent day in short moment but she sure she love her seobang. She doesn’t know anything about her seobang feeling toward her but she determines to make her seobang fall for her too.

I will make seobang fall for me too, I am Jung…like my mother said, as Jung you must fight for someone or something that you love!

Today, this afternoon is the day when Jessica undergoes operation for her eye. She told Yuri before but she knows Yuri wouldn’t be able to watch her, but she got something from Yuri. Something like protector charm and promise, Yuri kiss on her forehead last night.

“Tomorrow? Who’s the doctor?”

“Yes, tomorrow. Doctor Kwon will do my operation”

Yuri smile sadly and scooted closer to Jessica, so tomorrow will be our last day together then. “Kwon? Kwon Boa?”

“Aniyo, Alex Kwon. It’s Kwon Boa appa, he so kind to me and his wife too! Boa-unnie too, she always tell me about her younger sister, she seem nice person but with enigmatic for me and also eccentric too! But I didn’t know her sister name because Boa-unnie always call her with baby boo! She said she in the same school with you seobang, can you tell me about this person?”

Yuri just smile, “This person? Her name is Kwon Yuri, she at same grade with Taeyeon and same class too! She…called as android by some of their friends because her expression so robotic, it’s doesn’t matter if she smile or angry because all she give is robotic smile that really programmed. She also so apathetic, nonchalant, and bit cold. When you meet this person, just run away from her okay? Because she has very big ego, temperamental, jerk, and so arrogant! As you can say, beneath those smile programmed face there’s evil personality!”

Jessica seems confuse, “Why it’s so different with Boa-unnie story?”

“There’s no way unnie will tell bad things about their dongsaeng! So, if you meet her just pretend you didn’t know her at all, okay? Anyway, let’s stop talking about this brat! It will bring bad luck for you, are you scare for tomorrow?”

“No, not really because I can’t wait to see seobang face!” Jessica said while hugging Yuri like a koala. Yuri just chuckle, “Seobang, can you wait for me? Please wait for me…I will definitely become woman worth of you! also, I want to tell you now…incase that I never got chance to say this, seobang you make me life complete…”

Yuri just smile, she kiss Jessica on forehead. I’ll wait for you in the shadow and watching you from afar when that time come, mianhe.

 

Jessica operation already begins with Alex about half hours ago, Yuri who comes to after Jessica enter operation room slowly walking beside Boa. “Why you come so late to see her? I know you already here even before the operation begin”

“Nothing in particularly happen”

“Hm, you know Yuri? Sometimes you over thinking much and do too many analytic, every now and then you need to let your heart do the thinking instead your brain. You need to let your logic reasoning take a rest and let your heart do the work, I’m not saying that’s trait of you is bad but somehow make you feel like you just didn’t give any damn about anything or everything, over calculating any outcome and somehow make you like coward!”

“Hm, maybe I am a coward” that’s only answer come from Yuri mouth.

Boa just smile at Yuri, “What’s in your hands?”

“Ah, this? Can you give this to her when she opens her eye? Please, don’t tell her who give this” Yuri gives Boa, one violin case.

Boa just observes Yuri face, “I don’t know what happen and what you planning to or what she planning to do, but let me tell you one thing! You are not at fault here and you don’t have any single connection with this kind of problem or accident!”

“But, she does right at many points and I couldn’t even found any retort for her opinion. I need go back to school now, being captain of swimming club again really give me so many jobs now! Bye, unnie! I love you more than our oppa!”

“Be careful on your way, I wish they hear this and they will cry like a baby because you love me more than them!!”

Yuri enters her car and looks at her hospital once again and smiles bitterly, “I love you. But, I don’t have the confidence to let you go. That’s why, you let go of me first. If you let go off me, I will allow you fly away from my grip and I won’t shed a single tears because I know this for your own good too”

 

------------

The End

 

Is what I want to say, but seriously To be continue...

I don't have much to say about this failed chapter, but please give me some comment or anything you want! I'll be waiting for your comment then!