First school days in Korea. Trouble, stay away from me.

We dont fight, we are just having a heated discussion. [DISCONTINUED]

 

A/R: It is a quadraplet updates. *showers you with desserts* It is a lenghty chapter. Beware. I think this is enough. Do comments guys <3

YOUR POV

 

Camera flashing. The guy couldn’t stop taking your picture. You didn’t realized as you were playing by yourself by the swing. Swiiiiiing, there you go higher. You realized that there was a guy stalking you as you hear a loud noise of flashes. You looked at the noise curiously. You walked slowly as you don’t wanna fall and possibly ruining the pink gown that your mum just bought for you.

 

You walk to the bush and said “Hello, who’s there?” There were no sound but camera flashes only. She walks slowly behind the bush. She saw a figure that was squatting. The figure was in black head to toe. A camera was hiding the face of the figure. She asked again “Hello??”

 

Boooo!

 

“Booo, dongsaeng wake up?” You were awaken by a soft voice. The soft voice shook” her softly. You wake up  in sweats and closed your eyes again. Dongsaeng wake up?” Min min shook you softly and then she squel. “ Wake up!” You wake up in confusion. I say go Korean, go hangul? And then closed your eyes again.

 

“Oh, I forgot. You don’t understand Hangul. Urmm, no sleep? Go school Emilie?” Min min said. “Schooool? Haa, school!” You quickly jump off the bed. You forgot it was double decker and you fall flat on your . Min min said ouch and touches her own like she is the one that just fell. You stand and ran to the toilet.  “Eat breakfast before you go to school!” Min min shouted from outside the toilet.

 

Min min goes to the dining room. “Oh, morning!” Min min bow politely as she saw Eric was having breakfast. Eric bowed and said “Annyeongsahyo, good morning”

 (Author’s note:You and Eric living in a separate dorm but share the same living room, dining room, leisure room)

 

“You speak hangul? Are you sure you are Chinese”

 

“The last time I check yes. Choneun Song Eric imnida. Called me Eric”

 

“Im Han Min Min. Im unnie to you”

 

“Min min Unnie. Is Emilie already waking up? She is not a morning person. Doesn’t matter how early she sleep the night before she will wake up she haven’t had enough sleep”

 

“Really? Omo, you speak Hangul so well. You have learned before you went here?”

 

“Yeah, my brother studies like crazy? What’s for breakfast” You intrude their conversation and take a seat beside your brother. You sat slowly as your still hurt from the fall.

 

“Don’t interrupt. Its rude” Eric smack your neck.

 

“Mianhae unnie”You bowed to Min Min.

 

“Ane, Gwencahyo. Omo, Emilie you understand Hangul too? I thought you didn’t understand at all” Min min asked.

 

“I understand if you speak little and slowly. “ You said with your mouth is full with cereal.

 

“Hey, don’t talk when your mouth full. Quickly eat. It’s our first day as a Korean student,” Eric said and wears his socks and shoes.

 

“Ppali dongsaeng. I can’t wait for your first day. Its’ going to be fun! “Min min squel.

 

You grabbed a banana before you left.  “Hey, wait for me!” You screamed and jumped at Eric’s behind.

 

“Monkey!” Eric put his hand around you shoulder.

 

“So, dongsaeng. Are you excited about your first day in a Korean highschool student?”Min min asked them excitedly.

 

“I know I am”Eric said excitedly.

 

“Emilie, how about you?”

 

You didn’t answer unnie answer as you saw a familiar hooded guy.

 

Hey you. Stop! Unnie, please excuse us for a while. We’ll be back. Ge, follow me” You pulled Eric towards the familiar hooded guy.

 

 

TAECYEON’S POV

 

Mily call me oppa okay? “ I said to Mily when they were playing together one day. She always looks pretty in white

 

“What is oppa Taec?”

 

“Oppa is brother in hangul.”

 

“Owhh. Okay, Taec oppa!” She nodded cutely. Then, she eye-smile.

“You are so cute Mily. When I’m growing up, you going to marry me right?” I looked at Mily intensely.

“Yah, Taec.. oppa. That’s too faaaarr.”Mily chuckled.

“Aishh, I don’t care. Just promise me okay. If you promise me then I’ll give you a gift”

“Really?” She looked at me with her eyes sparkling.

I nodded and held out his pinky finger. Then, her intertwined her pinky finger with me. With my free hand, I show a two banana.

“Yeahh, banana!

“Lets have some banana to celebrate this”

 

“Sleepy head. Wake up! Lets go to gym” Jaybeom said to me as he shook my bed. “Hyung, you.. r-ruined my sweet dream?” I covered my face with a pillow. Continue to sleep. My sweet dream,

 

“More like a wet dream. It’s Milly again right. ert, you still wet dream about your childhood. “

 

“Hyung, it’s sweet not wet.” I said sleepily.

 

“Ahh, I don’t care. Sweet or wet. You still talk in your sleep. Mily, mily. Saranghae baby”

 

“I do not said that” I wake up and throw a pillow towards Jaybeom.

 

“Well, you didn’t. But it wake you up “Jaybeom said sneakily and walk out from the room that he shared with Nickhun, Aishh, hyung. It is so wrong to get a decent morning sleep on our off day. No training. No schedules. Erh, where is Khunnie ?

“In case you were wondering where is Khun. He got schedules. Sleepy- wake up. Lets go to the gym. Brush up our abs”Jaybeom scream from outside.

 

“Shiro. I want to sleep.” I look for the the white bear that I stole from the bo-girl (boy+girl=Emilie) yesterday. It is missing? I rummage through my beds, comics, pillows, magazines, cds and iPod.

 

“Yyaaaaahhhh! Who steal my fluffy?” I screamed my lung out.

“You called this junk fluffy. How cute! “

 

I could hear Jaybeom and Junsu laughing from the living room. I quickly walk to the living room. “Yeah, our sleepy- has wake up”

Junsu said while lying on a white bear. “If you want this, go and breakfast then follow us to the gym today. Your abs is disappearing” Junsu said while holding the white bear as hostage.

 

I can’t do anything but to follow them. I peel a banana as I was waiting with Junsu and Jaybeom for our van to pick us up. I turned my head as I heard a girl scream something about, Hey you. Stop! Erh, a fangirl early in the morning? They recognized us even we are in hood. Daebak!

 

Erh, bo-girl” I covered my mouth as I realized its wasn’t a fangirl but Emilie.

 

 Emilie looks at me. Her beautiful eye-smile disappears. Before she attacks me, she and her brother bowed politely to Junsu and Jaybeom.

 

Bo what?” Her confused expression is really familiar.

“Bo-girl. Boy plus girl equal bo-girl. Tadaa! That’s you.”

 

She stared at me like I lost my mind.

 

“Then, you are beast.”

 

Now, everyone look at her like she lost her mind. Oh, except for Junsu hyung who was already staring at her and me. Lost, poor hyung.

 

“Bear stealer= beast! Urghh, I don’t care! Please return back my Mr Whitey. Please return it while I still respect you SUNBAE.” She gritted at her teeth at the word Sunbae and clenched her fist.

 

“What if I don’t want to?”

 

Damn, she looks like she can kick some balls. I thought as I protectively covering my private area. Instead of a kick at my private part, she kicks my feet. Dammnnn, that hurts! She kicks like a boy. I held my feet up.

 

Before she could attack me again, I saw Min min calling and saying something about school. Before she walks away, she gave me death glare. Eric bowed apologizing vigorously and follows her.

 

“Mianhae sunbaenims!” Eric scream for far.

 

Jaybeom who was holding up his laughter cracks up when the twins leave. Junsu also cracks up, as Jaybeom have been his translator all the time.

 

“Poor you, does that kick hurt so much?” Junsu asked worryingly.

 

“Damn, it hurts. She kicks like a boy.”

 

“But she is a girl man” Jaybeom tease me.

 

“My point exactly. Ouchh, I got to sit”

“Man, it looks like it going to bruised” Jaybeom said and slap the bruise.

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Sorry, can’t help it. LOL”

 

“Sleepy-baby too hurt can’t go to gym. He hurt his leg” Junsu joining the fun.

 

“No way man. Bruise my . Let’s go” Nevermind I’ll ask Khunnie to look at my bruise.

 

 

 

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

 

YOUR POV

 

“Annyeosahyo, Choneun Song Eric imnida. This is my twin, Song Emilie. We are both from Massachusetts, America” Both of them bowed politely.

 

“Okay, Emilie please take your seat beside Son Na Eun Eric can sit umm.. beside Dongho. Dongho is just behind Na Eun”The teacher pointed to their seats. You and Eric walk to your seats. Dongho? Shin Dongho. You could swear your eyes twinkled as you saw him. Dongho smiled sheepishly. Then, you remember he went missing in action back in LA. How could he? Ignoring him. You went to chair beside Na Eun whil Eric sit beside Dongho and started to chat happily.

 

“Annyeongsahyo! I’m Son Na Eun. Nice meeting you” Na Eun bow and shake your hand.

 

“Please speak hangul. But do me a favor please. Please speak short and slow?”

 

“Sure! Anyway, you are the new trainee right. You look more prettier in real life”

 

“Erh, news travel that fast. But are you a trainee yourself?” Pretty? A tomboy with red eyes is pretty? Now, that’s a new definition of pretty.

 

“I am. I’m from Cube Entertainment. Cube Entertainment and JYPE are somehow linked in a complex way. Anyway, can I look at your academic schedules” Na Eun smiles sweetly.

 

“What academic schedules?” You only catch the last word about academic schedules as Na Eun said kind of fast and long.

 

“The green paper that you got when you register.” Na Eun help you ruffle through your sling beg. Then, she found the green paper and looks at it. Then she punched her fist into air “Yeay, we have same class together! Anyway, you are not Korean right?”

 

“I’m Chinese American. My mother and father meet in Beijing then they got married and move to California for work. Umm, you do understand what I’m talking about right? “You worried as your hangul is no way good near like your brother.

 

“Don’t worry. I understand it all. I’ll help you with your hangul, no worries. “

 

Then, you and Na Eun stop talking as the teacher who was teaching was staring at you both. He was writing some math equation on the board. You scratch your head and nearly mess your hair. Turn out; Na Eun is a math genius.  While in English class, you help her. You and Na Eun gotten along so well that you nearly forgot that Eric and that pabo Dongho was behind you all the time.

 

You had your lunch with Eric, Na Eun, Lizzy, and Dongho. Na Eun seems pretty shy when Eric was talking. Humm, I didn’t blame her. My brother gives others a charismatic aura when he talks. Na Eun, you should see when he is at home. He and his cutesy act. You thought to yourself and accidentally chuckled by yourself. Still ignoring Dongho you chatted happily to Lizzy and Na Eun.

 

Before class you went to toilet with Na Eun. Your eyes are started to getting itchy as your lens is getting dried. You wet your eyes while Na Eun put some make up on her face.

 

“Em, can I ask you something. And promise you won’t get mad or pissed or anything?”

 

“I can’t promise but ask me anyway”

 

“Ummm. I kind of noticed your red eyes in the morning. Please don’t get mad at me. But were y-you crying before you got into class”

 

“Oh, the red eyes. I w-wasn’t c-crying. I g-got it because umm.. I sleep late last night. So, yeah. When I w-woke up in the morning. I get that” Gosh, me and my stuttering when I lied.

 

Flashback

 

Did he just said he didn’t want to give back Mr Whitey? I clenched my fist. I nearly chuckled as I saw Taecyeon covering his private area. Instead of kicking at his precious, I kick at Taecyeon’s feet. I was going to do something else. I can even beat him to death if I want to. Then I heard Min Min unnie scream something about school bus. Damn, I nearly forgot about school. I bowed to the other sunbaenims, the punk hair and the coconut hair. For the beast, a death glares. I didn’t realized I was holding up my tears until I felt Eric’s hand on my shoulder.

 

“Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale. “ Eric tried to calm me.

 

“Too late Er. I’m already crying?”

 

“You really were angry right? I’m sorry okay.”

 

“Why is you s-saying s-ssory?” I mumbled in confusion.

 

“Well, yesterday I promised that I will get back Mr Whitey back. And I didn’t” Eric sighed.

 

“Ane, gwenchana. You didn’t even know where he was staying even in the same building”

 

“Omo, are you okay Emilie?”Min min unnie came to me.

 

“I-I’m o-okkay unnie”

 

“Humm, first rule in our dorm. Don’t lie. Did Taecyeon oppa did this to you? ”

 

“Kind of” I just shrugged.

 

“Later oppa is going to get it from me. He sometimes tease girl so much that he makes them cried. Hey, don’t be sad okay. ” She hugs me for awhile. I was taken aback but hugged her back because it would be rude right?

 

Eric told her the whole story when they first meet in the accident until the part Emilie kick Taecyeon’s feet.

 

Flashback end˜

 

I would cry when I get too angry. And I don’t get angry too often. I mean being piss is just me being me. But angry is no way. I don’t want people to see me cry. Tears are sign of weakness! And I hate being weak.

 

“Em? Earth to Song Emilie? “She shook my shoulder gently.

“Anyway, we got to go for our next class. The bell just rang!” She scoops my hands like bride and groom on marching down the aisle.

 

Koreans and their skinships? Guess I have to get used to it.

 

 

Oh Dongho, you owe and explanation. When we waited for our van to pick us up, Dongho followed us. “ Urm, for how long actually you are going to act like you don’t know me?”

 

You shooked your head. “ Urgh, just let me punch you in the arm once and be friends okay?”  You asked.

 

Dongho nodded and chuckled. He offered his hand. You punched his arm and blabbered to him. “ Shin Dongho!! How could you just went MIA after the summer holidays?”

 

“ I’m sorry Milly. I just don’t think that JYP the company for me. And I’m not good with goodbyes.”  He smiled.

 

“I get it. But still you could left us head up. We were really shocked when we went to your house and found it was abandoned,”

 

“ You really went to my house, for real? I thought Eric was just pulling my leg,” Dongho stared at me, shocked.

 

“ We really did”  Eric said.

 

“ I’m sorry. I was somewhat embarassed because I don’t have any other good reason to tell you guys why I’m leaving. And my parents is moving back to Korea , so I just took this as my chance and went MIA. “ Dongho smiled sheepishly.

 

“ It is okay. Now you are here and alive,”  You teased.