First encounter.

We dont fight, we are just having a heated discussion. [DISCONTINUED]

Taecyeon's POV

I stared at the entrance of the hospital for like the hundreth times without moving an inch. Tell me again, why Im here? Yes, Im here because Im visiting a beautiful boy or girl that I kinda crash yesterday. What did I just saw? Beautiful? Micheosso Taecyeon. I ruffled my hair and check my appearance at the glass door. I take a deep breathe and walk in with a heavy step into the hospital. I even bring flowers, breakfast and some fruits for her. Aishh. Why does it feel like Im impressing someone? No Taecyeon, you are just being polite and gentleman.

When I enter the room, I saw Eric was sleeping on the chair beside the his sister or brother? I cleared my throat. Eric wake up accidentally because of me. "Uhm, sorry for waking you up. I bring breakfast?" I said while helding the breakfast that I personally made.

Eric smile and stretched out. "urm, thank Taecyeon-shi. It isn't really necessary. Let me help you with that" Eric said while helping me with the breakfast.

"Has she wake up from yesterday?"I asked.

"Actually no. Though I dont no if sleep-mumbling consider wakes up" Eric smiled.

"Sleep-mumbling?"I asked.

"Lately, she has nightmare because of her urmm some past childhood story. So yeah, she been mumbling and talking in her sleep. Talking about her childhood past."Eric said.

I nodded. Then, we both eat in silent. "Urm, it is far your home from the hospital?" Eric asked.

"Not really far. About 15 minute driving. So, you been here from yesterday?"I asked as I obviously saw his tiredness.

"Uhm, yeah. Its just me and my sister, Emilie. My parents died in a car crash accident.  " Eric said while looking at  her sister. So, its a she. Emilie.

"Oh, Im sorry about that" I said.

"Its been 5 years that my parents died. Since that we live with some of our relatives, jumping here and there. So, this year we are just starting to live by ourselves supporting ourselves. Working and studying at the same." Eric sighed.

I nodded again. Poor kid. "So, how old are you guys? Twins you are?" I asked.

"This coming March, we are reaching our fifteen." Eric answered.

"So, Im older than you. Im twenty. By the way, Im Ok Taecyeon. You can called me hyung."I said. This kid must be thinking Im a freak, first encounter already asking him to call me hyung. Polite and gentleman huh? But seriously I feel dejavu for this both kid.

"Oh, Taecyeon hyung. Sounds cool. Im Lee Eric, this fall in deep sleep like forever since yesterday is my twin sister, Lee Emillie. Uhm, h-hyung. I need to go to the loo. Would you mind if you just watch her for a bit?" Eric said and stands.

"Sure, sure" I smiled. I stared at Emillie. She is pretty. Unknowingly I reach out and touch her mole under her right eye. My action wakes her up. She moved and slowly open her eyes. She blink her smile for a few times and looked at me. If she gone to screaming, Ill just kiss her off. The heck. Instead she just looking at me weirdly, studying me perhaps. Me and my good look. heh.

"Oh, you have wake up. You must be thirsty" I said.

"No, I'm not. Who are you and where is my brother" Emilie said while staring at me weirdly.

"He is out for toilet. You want some tea?" Taecyeon said while pouring the tea into a cup.

"No, it is okay. " Emilie struggled to sit.

"Yah, lay down" I come to her rushingly and accidentally trip on my own feet and pour the tea on her lap. .

"Yahh" Emilie cried.

"This would not happen if you take the tea at the first place" I said with his poker face.

She take a deep breath and quickly removed the blanket that was soak in hot tea. There I saw a slim slender leg beneath the blanket. I didnt realised I was staring until she called out, "ert"

"I was not" I said quickly.

"Would you mind get out of the room?" She said through her gritting teeth.

I cleared my throat. "Sure, but there was nothing much to see anyway" I said just to make her mad again.

She puffed her cheek, I swear her cheek look like about to burst. She is in fact blushing. "Please sir, leave the room."