Changes

We dont fight, we are just having a heated discussion. [DISCONTINUED]

Bolds are conversation in English

 

I happen to have free time today. So Ill come around to later as a good sunbae ;)

Milly re-read the message that she received it for hundreth time. The first message that she got in the morning. She sighs again. After they reconcile to their state, whenever they run in the hallway Taecyeon will purposely call out her name even they havent pass by each other. He will be like “Milly my dongsaeng! Eric my other dongsaeng,” And thanks to him ,Eric and her have gain little popularity as Taecyeon’s Dongsaeng. And yeah Suzy still giving her the eyes whenever they run into. Annoying but yes that is Taecyeon that she knows since childhood.

Right now, Jin-Ah is recording Missing You by Fly To Sky with Eric, Hiro and Min Min. Again, Milly is accidenttally being excluded from the singing practice. Its not like she dont want to try or giving her best in singing. She does but she keeps on getting songs that is too high for her contralto voice. When she sings those sings, she could swear any kindergarden child could sing better than her. And its hella straining her vocal cords to the point she almost screaming to every tones. Her low notes is her forte truthfully.

And now she is between fangirling the harmonization done by Min Min and her own brother ,Eric. Eric sing angelically while she is the definite opposite in a good way. Oh well, at least I’m better than everyone in my team in dancing according to Jin Guk Sunbae. Hum I still can’t dance and rap synchronous with efficient.

Her internal monologue was disrupted as she feels something hits her forehead. She winced and rubbed her forehead. Slowly she raised her head and looked at the obvious culprit. She threw him a guilty smile.

“If you so guilty, act like it Emillie-shi. The people inside is dying to train their voice, while you are outside here staring at your handphone like you got the answer in google,” Taecyeon smiled back.

Milly quickly pat and empty side beside her urging Taec to sit beside her. Taecyeon raised his shoulder in confusion but comply to her request. He took a sit beside her and nudge her arm with his elbow.

She quickly type something on her handphone and pass her handphone to Taecyeon.

-I think Insung hyung hates me. Ill explain later. Dont bug me now. I’m trying to fake my focusness-

Taecyeon smirked as he strained himself from laughing as he read the messages. This kid never changes. He patted Milly’s head as a sign of encouragement. Milly smiled back. Milly heart fluttered at that simple touched.

This part of Milly he missed so much. The part she let out her vulnerable side as a sign of her trusting him. Always trying to cheer herself up. Always tried to look strong no matter how sad she is. He studies as she stares lovingly but painly at Eric and Minmin duet. How she hate and love her brother at same time. Even when their are kids, he always noticed how Milly stared at Eric with some adoration but also sometimes with such dislike when Eric can do things she always fail at. Taecyeon look at Eric who winked at Milly. How he missed those two siblings.

Taecyeon stayed until their singing lesson ended. And most of the time mostly Eric, Jin Ah, Min Min and Hiro is being trained. When Milly been there, Insung would call her out within 10 seconds saying she is not breathing right, her voice control is poor, she is singing through , her rap is terrible and anything Insung could think of.

Taecyeon didnt even realized he was getting angry and breathing quite loudly until Min min came and pat his shoulder.

“Oppa, chill,” Min min whispered. She could see how Taecyeon look at Milly with such protectiveness that he always have since Milly arrived here. Sometimes she wonder what is the deal between these two. Seems like these two knew each other well. Even at time of their so called “heated discussion”, those two are attracting each other like magnet. Hum this is interesting.

Taecyeon smiled at her and continue looking at Milly who now had her weak smile plastered over her face after getting ask to leave the recording room for the tenth time of the day. Milly timidly sat beside Eric.

Eric swung his hand over her shoulder and patted her shoulders. Without words the other twin knew her brother is comforting her. She nudged him at his side as if saying, “thank Eric”. Eric continue pat his twin’s shoulders.

Insung do call out the other four, but the way he call out Milly to the point he scream “Do you think you deserve to be an idol?” , Milly could only reply outloud, “I’m sorry, I’ll do better next time,”

Milly could only chant “I’m here because of Eric, and Ill not make him embarassed of me” in her head to make her not to breakdown. After two hours, the dreadful vocal training ends. Everyone leave the room as they chant “thank you insung ssaem,” to go to dance practice.

Taecyeon and Eric waited for Milly outside as both of them noticed Milly purposely become the last person that exitted the room. Eric stare at Taecyeon and finally spoke out, “So hyung, you finally made up with Milly?”

Taecyeon nodded and looked at Eric. “Yeah, I’m sorry for all the inconvience I caused Milly and you. Since you two arrived in Korea, I brought you two nonsense. I’m sorry,”

“Nah, not really. We both know how brat Milly could be when she is angry. It’s cool,” Eric said while offering a handshake.

“Yah brat! After I havent see you two after all these years, that’s all you offer, hug me broh,” Taecyeon took Eric hand then pull him for a good old time hug.

“Eww are you guys dating?” Milly exclaimed as she discover their suggestive position. Well not that suggestive tho. Just bro hug. Lol

“Shesh you come here,” Eric said while playfully wrapping his hand around Milly’s neck and pull her toward himself.

“Ah Eric. Fine I wont tell your suggestive position to anyone. Ack!” Milly exclaimed as she feel Eric tightened his grip on her neck.

Taecyeon shake his head as he followed the twins. Until they reached the dancing practise room, Eric hand is still around Milly neck as she keep on spurting nonsense of creating the couple name, being the first fan that ship those two and will write fan fiction about them when she have free time.

When they enter the room, she sneakily free himself from Eric iron grip after nudging him hard with her sharp elbow on his stomach. “Eric and Taecyeon hyung is dating!” She screamed and then round to hide behind JinGuk who was talking with Min min. Hiro was helping Jin Ah with her warm ups.

“What, Taec oppa, you swing that way?” Jin Ah exclaimed dramatically.

“What of course no! I like women okay!” Taecyeon quickly defensed himself.

“Of course, I mean even if you like guys, you’ll definitely pick a better choice than him,” Jin Ah continued.

The playful atmosphere suddenly become heavy and sullen.

“Oi, only I can call my brother ugly,” Milly said while casually leaning on Min min shoulder.

“Sure, whatever,” Jin Ah said while flipping her hair and continue to stretch her ankles.

Min min quickly come to rescue by saying , “Are you defensing him cuz you look alike with Eric,” She said in teasing tone.

“Of course, if Jin Ah saying Eric ugly, then I’m getting the dirt too “ With that the atmosphere gets lighter. They all laughed as they understand what Milly implying cuz the twins really really assemble each other well.

“Oi,” Eric exclaimed back. They continued laughing at Eric delay reaction.

“Come on guys, get in your place, Eric and Milly go warm up. And Taecyeon are you gonna be our judge or instructor today?” Jinguk said as the laughter dies.

“I think I’m gonna leave. Hwaiting everyone!” He was intending to stay and watch over Milly after what happen in the singing practice but look like she is back to her usual chirpy self. He look at Milly and winked at her as he saw she looks back.

She imitate a vomit action and laughed. He continued while making kissy face then he leaves the room.

“So, we are cool with Taec hyung,” Eric said as he reach the floor from with his finger tips while bending over.

“We, what? Actually you can be cool with Taec tho,” She said while reaching twisting her waist.

“I know but it will be awkward if I’m laughing with your number 1 enemy in JYP,”

“ Ha ha very funny. But yeah we are cool, me you and him,”

“Okey explain to me later Mil, now we gotta bust that move,” Eric said as after he finished jumping star 20 times.

“Milly why dont you lead us this time?” Jinguk said as Milly got into her position beside Hiro. Normally they stand on V line, with Jin Ah on center leading while Min min and Milly behind and followed by Hiro and Eric behind them three.

“B-but it will ruined the height order,” Jin Ah said while stomping her feets on the floor repeatedly. Jinguk put Jin Ah in front as Jin Ah is the shortest out of all them five.

“Grab a heels Jin Ah, Milly in front please,” Jinguk said while quickly ushering Jin Ah to start moving.

Milly stare at Jinguk for a while, clearly stupefied but quickly run to the centre place. At the mirror reflection, she catched Eric’s eyes. Eric winked at her. Lets do this Milly!

At the first 10 minutes, Milly struggle as she is used to be always dancing the left part and now she always have to do the middle part. There was one time, she nearly goes back to her old position but in minor seconds she quickly recovered and back to her position.

Her old habit was not go unnoticed by Jinguk, but he nodded and watched closely. There was one time, Jin Ah was about to go to her old position but Hiro quickly pull her. She was mad and nearly flip off but she quickly to go to her new position with a loud sighed noise.

After two hours, Jinguk stopped them for a warming down. As they sat down to rest after warming down, Jinguk asked them to gather around him for a quick discussion.

“I wanna wish everyone good job for quickly adapting to the new position. I think you guys are ready for other formation too. We are practicing a lot of formations for one song in case of a member who couldnt join us for certain accidents and incidents. Heaven bless us, I dont want anything happen to you guys. Okey on serious part, tomorrow we will try more formation so JinAh please get used to it, I want us to keep quickly moving on. At this rate we might have your debut in 3 years instead of 2. With 2PM rising at this rate,” Jinguk smiled.

The five of them cheered happily and highfiving each other. Jin Ah high who was sitting at the centre high fiving Min min and Hiro who was on her left and right side then proceed to Eric who was beside Minmin and when she turn towards Minmin side she saw Milly she offers  a high five, and when Milly was about to high five her, she moved away, “Opps to slow,” She said casually while checking her nails.

“Jinah behave,” Hiro whispered slowly but loud enough for Milly to hear. Milly winked at Hiro when she catches Hiro attention.

“Okey guys, class dismissed,” Jinguk said.

 

5 of them picked goes to their changing room for a quick change and quick rest before they are continuing for linguistic class in half and hour later. Milly was to finish among the girls and she lay down on the bench while scrolling on her iPod and listening to 2PM’s I hate you. Then she got a phonecall from Jaybeom.

Yo Jay hyung wasssup!I was just listening to your song, I hate you

Yo Milly. What you hate me!NO!” Jay dramatically whined.

 You remember the watch shop we went last time?”

“Yes why?”

“The old man call me, he said he couldnt get u through and as he sees the second number he call me,”

“I did put you as a second number? I dont remember?” Her eyebrows taut in confusion as she tries to recall.

“I put it. Seems like the watch is important for you so yeah I put,” Jay said in a tone like a five year old that got an A for coloring.

“Aww you dont have too,” Milly said while ushering all four of them to go ahead in the elevator to goes back to their apartment. Min min and Hiro waves to Milly before the door closes.

“I want too actually,”

“Haha Okey okey. Anyway, thanks for calling me. Ill contact the old man shop,”

“Okay if you said so.”

“Nah its okay hyung, Ill just go with Eric. Plus its my turn to buy for groceries,”

“Okey cool. Take care!”

Milly put her phone into her pocket and push the “up” button at the elevator button. She hums to herself while she waited for an elevator to come down. The elevator dings indicating an elevator just come. Taecyeon come out from the elevator while whistling happily.

“Hey” Milly said.

“Oh hey Milly!” Taeyceon replied back happily.

“Are you perhaps going for a date?” Milly whispered playfully.

“Actually I am. Its my first date,” Taeyceon said sheepishly rubbing his neck.

“Ah you are. Well uhm have fun, yeah,” Milly walked backward into the elevator and then trip on her own feet.

Quickly Taeyceon grab her waist and pulled her against his chest.

Klutz,” Taecyeon softly knocked her forehead.

Well you know me,” Milly said while trying to calm herself down as she feel her cheek is getting heat up.

Taecyeon laugh wholeheartedly and punch the button their Milly’s floor. “Ill tell you the details later,bye Milly,” He grinned at her and she waves goodbye.

“But I dont want to know,” Milly said to herself as the door closes fully. Then she feels her hearbeat that has strangely havent slowed down since she heard Taecyeon going for a date.And weirdly it beat faster when Taecyeon caught her. “Maybe cuz I’m too tired from today’s training. Hum maybe I do, well its my first time doing as the centre in dancing,” She nods happily to herself as she found the reason.