Teasers

We dont fight, we are just having a heated discussion. [DISCONTINUED]

"Oh, you have wake up. You must be thirsty" Taecyeon said.

"No, I'm not. Who are you and where is my brother" Emilie said while staring at him weirdly.

"He is out for breakfast. You want some tea?" Taecyeon said while pouring the tea into a cup.

"No, it is okay. " Emilie struggled to sit.

"Yah, lay down" Taecyeon come to her rushingly and accidentally trip on his own feet and pour the tea on Emilie's lap.

"Yahh" Emilie cried.

"This would not happen if you take the tea at the first place" Taecyeon said with his poker face

==================================================================================================================================

 

"Omo, you and your brother are going to _____ for your JYP audition. Well, Taecyeon is a JYP trainee and he is driving there tomorrow. You both can go together tomorrow there. " Nayoung said happily.

"Ahniyo, I think it will be okay if we just go by ourselves. We don't want to be a burden to you" Emilie quickly said.

"Ahni. Please accept my offer. Ahh, no burden at all. Taecyeon will be glad if you take his offer. I mean after what happened to you. I was so worried. Taecyeon you wouldn't mind right"?" Nayoung looked at him.

Emilie hold back her smiles as she saw Taecyeon is struggling to say no "N-neh. I don't mind" He said through his gritted teeth.

==================================================================================================================================

"Ahh, gotta pee" Jayybeom said while rushing to the toilet. Then, he bumped into guy in red jacket and hoodie. That guy drop something. " Aishhh, this guy. Painkiller pill? Yahh, you dropped your pill" He said and then put the pill into his pocket. Then, he stared at the door that guy just came out. "He comes out from the women toilet. Is he a she?" Jaybeom scratched his head. "Ahh, gotta pee"