The after-party

We dont fight, we are just having a heated discussion. [DISCONTINUED]

 

Junsu’s POV

I fixed MY hair in front of the mirror. This is just another party right. I mean this is not my first time. Yeah but why in the hell of the world I’m fidgeting. Nervous Kim Junsu? Waeyo? Oh I wonder what Emilie going to wear tonight. Totally not a dress but who knows. She is full of surprises me.

 

I take a deep breath to calm myself. I keep thinking about what Emilie is going to wear tonight. I check my reflection on the mirror again and finally feels satisfy. I walk out the toilet and went to search for my member.

 

I look around and saw Taecyeon hanging out with Sohee by the bar. Typical Sohe-Taecyeon situation. They are like glued to each other whenever they are around each other. I wonder how Emilie is going to react to that. She probably is going to ignore them coolly like she always did. Pretending to be cool is her expertise. I chuckled and keep looking around.

 

Then, I saw XXY already arrived. I strained my neck looking at the crowd finding Emilie. Then, I saw Min min and Jia dancing around a guy. That’s weird that guy looked like Eric but then who is the one that dancing with Suzy, that is Eric too? Then, the ‘Eric’ goes dance with Jaybeom. Whoaa. Eric dances tango with Jaybeom. Eric dances tango? That is so gay. Wait, wait. That is not Eric. It is Emilie. JI rubbed my eyes just to make sure. Then, I saw Eric-turn-Emilie goes out from the room with Jaybeom following behind.

 

She looks a little angry? Erh, why is Taecyeon following them? I follow them three. Taecyeon looks like he is eavesdropping.

 

“Oppa”

 

 I felt someone pat my shoulder and I turned. “Yenny?”

 

“Oppa, let’s dance” she offers her hand to me. I took her hand hesitantly and look back to Taecyeon. Yenny pulls me towards others, which was on the middle of the floor. I dancing with others but clearly my mind was on other thing.

 

“Hyung, you are back?” Wooyoung said to me.

 

“I thought you got constipation or something.” Chansung joked.

 

“Nah, I was just fixing my hair”

 

“You Kim Junsu fixed your hair. That is a little weird” Wooyoung said. “Ah, it must be because Yenny noona is here”

 

Yenny blushed and looked down. I smiles a little and keep dancing with her. The beat suddenly gets a little slow. Everyone was into little waltz. Each of them get closer to their partner and either put their arms on their partner’s neck or linked their arms together. Yenny blushes again and then glance shyly at me. I slowly took her hand and then I heard a scream. A guy and a girl’s scream.

 

It sounds from the pool. Everyone quickly walks out to the pool. “Oppa don’t leave me” Yenny held out her hand, as I was about to walk away. I took her hand and walk briskly to the pool.

 

I saw Taecyeon swims towards the stair and pulling Emilie by her neck. Goddamit, what the hell just happen? Is this the water test that Taecyeon told me before in the dorm? Did he just drown Emilie to prove that she is his Milly.

 

I pushed through the crowd and then I saw Taecyeon already did CPR on her. I mean it is just CPR. But this is the second time they ‘kiss’. Aishh, Kim Junsu! This is not the time to think about this.

 

I nearly panicked when I saw she is still not breathing then suddenly she vomits water and keep coughing. I felt relieved then I was pushed aside by somebody. Turn out it was Eric.

Eric who just came in time quickly pushes Taecyeon until Taecyeon fell on his . Eric glared at Taecyeon. “Em, are you okay?” Eric put Emilie’s head on his thigh. She nodded weakly. Eric quickly lifts her up bridal style. He pushed away Taecyeon’s hand who was helping him. “Stay the hell away from my sister, hyung” He glared at him and walks through the crowd.

 

Jaybeom who was by Taecyeon pat Taecyeon’s shoulder. He stands up and said, “Ahh, people, You can continue for the party. And I will go and check to the victim. Ahh, please go inside everyone. I mean we got to party yo. Wonder Girls is back yo. Come one yo!” Jaybeom pushes the crowd back into the room. The crowd starts to whisper.

 

When everyone was gone, I go to Taecyeon. “Is this the water test that you said just now?”

 

“Hyung, it is not what you are thinking” Taecyeon stands up and I followed him.

 

“It is not what I’m thinking. Everyone might seems that you are the hero for saving her but the truth is you just push her into the pool for the water test right?”

 

“I didn’t hyung! All I did was carry her and stand by the pool-“

 

“You carry her and you just throw her into the water” I slightly pushed Taecyeon’s shoulders.

 

“Hyung, you know I wouldn’t do that.”

 

“Yeah, you wouldn’t do that but you just did. Did you feel satisfy let her drown and save her just in time. All this for you water test huh Taecyeon?”

 

“Hyung” Taecyeon looked down.

 

“What can you say for yourself? You just prove her she can’t swim and she nearly drowns because you pushed her into the pool when you were little. And that’s it?” I glared at Taecyeon.

“Hyung, why are you so mad? I mean I just want to prove that she is my Milly” Taecyeon looked at me in the eye.

 

“She is my dongsaeng. Of course , I care about her”

 

“So you are saying that I don’t care about her” Taecyeon grip to my collar.

 

“Yeah, you don’t care about her. That’s why you have been treating her harshly.” I said and throw Taecyeon a punch.

 

“I care about her hyung” Taecyeon walks backward as Junsu punched him in the chest. We get into a fight. Taecyeon punch me and so does me. We both fight until we fall down on our own back. “I do care about her hyung.” Taecyeon again said. Jaybeom and Sohee who just walk in quickly came to Taecyeon and me.

 

“Oppa are you okay” Sohee touch Taecyeon’s bruised cheek. She pats his bloodied nose with a tissue.

 

“Are you okay Junsu” Jaybeom said to Junsu. “What the hell just happen? Junsu, Taecyeon?”Jaybeom look at Taecyeon and me alternately.

 

“ Asks him hyung” Taecyeon tries to stand. Sohee helps him. Taecyeon walk away leaving Jaybeom and me. Sohee follows him closely behind.

 

“Junsu?”

 

“Jay hyung, why you didn’t stop Taecyeon just now. He throws Emilie into the pool and save her. Just to be the hero of the day. “I snarled at Jaybeom.

 

“Taecyeon did not throw Emilie into water. Both of them fell into the pool by accident” Jaybeom offer his hand to help me stands up.

 

I pinch the nose just below my eyes to stop it from bleeding. “What, they both fell into the pool?”

 

“Taecyeon was just holding up Emilie by the pool. He was mocking like he would throw her into the poo but he didn’t. I saw Taecyeon was about to stop because he saw Emilie was about to cry. Then Sohee came and Taecyeon accidentally slipped into the pool with Emilie.” Jaybeom explain. We both go out from the party from different exit to avoid the crow.

 

“I guess that’s what happen. But stil don’t you think the water test was about too much. I mean for god sake Taecyeon know Emilie is scared of water.”

 

“I know. I guess we can’t blame him because he wants to prove that he is right” Jaybeom raised his shoulders.

 

“But still hyung.”

 

“Well, anyway is that why you punch Taecyeon, you really care about Emilie huh”

 

“ Yeah, I do hyung. “ I nodded.

 

 

 

Nobody’s POV

 

“Oppa, let me help you. Come on” Sohee pulls Taecyeon into an empty room. “Wait here, I’ll bring First Aid kit”

 

Taecyeon pulls Sohee’s hand. “Sohee-ah, you don’t have too. This is your party okay. I’ll be fine by myself.”

 

Now you just realize it is Wonder Girl party, oppa? The attention was supposed to be on us. Not on you or that trainee. How could I just leave you and ruin this chance to be finally alone with you. “Ani, its okay. I’ll be right back” Sohee walks out the room.

 

Taecyeon touch his cheek. He winced at it. His nose has just stops bleeding. Why in the hell of the world Junsu hyung punch me. I mean I care about Emilie. I mean I always treats her not that nice, not harsh. I just said things without out of my control. I mean I care more now that I know she is my Milly. The same fear that reflects from her beautiful eyes.

 

“Oppa, let me look at you” Sohee came in the room with a bowl of meat in her right hand and bowl of water in left hand, interrupting Taecyeon’s thoughts. Taecyeon take the bowl of water from her hand. “Yoobin unnie said this would help relief the pain. ” She shows Taecyeon the meat.

 

Taecyeon dip the towel into the bowl of water and pat his cheek, nose and arm. “Ani, I can do it myself” Taecyeon said to Sohee. Sohee pouted her lips.

 

Taecyeon put the wet towel back into the bowl. Sohee put the meat onto his cheeks. He winced at her touch. Then, Sohee put some more to his arm. His arm has turns little bluish-blue. “Ahh” Taecyeon winced again.

 

“Sohee-ah”

 

“Neh, oppa” She said without raising her head.

 

“Gomawo” Taecyeon smiles.

 

“Anything for you oppa” Sohee smiles back.

 

“Sohee-ah, do you remember that I used to tell you about Milly, my childhood friend”

 

“Neh, wae?” Sohee sit besides Taecyeon.

 

“I think I have found her” Taecyeon’s eye brights up.

 

“Really? “ Sohee fakes her bright smiles.

 

“Yeah, the new trainee Emilie and her twin. I think both of them is my childhood friend” Taecyeon said. He was so happy that he didn’t realize Sohee was frowning.