2PM debut

We dont fight, we are just having a heated discussion. [DISCONTINUED]

 

NOBODY POV

 

“Annyeongsahyo 2pm sunbaenim. Fighting on your debut! Do your best!” All XXY members bowed and punch their fist into air.  2pm member laughs at their action.

 

“Gomawo hoobae” Jaybeom claps and pats Emilie’s head. Emilie flashes her eye-smile.

 

“Is there anything we can do? Run errands for you?” Hiro offer his help. Jin Ah mumbles ‘We?’ Is he even serious? The last thing I need is to run errands for 2pm oppa. I have other idols to run errands for in music bank. Like super junior or dbsk. Oppa, wait for me. Jin Ah thought to herself.

 

“Well, now that you mention it. I’m kind of thirsty. Some juice would be cool to quench my thirst. Emilie, can you buy me orange juice. “ Taecyeon look at Emilie as if daring her to say no. To everyone’s surprise she said sure. At least now he talks to me. Gah, why I’m feeling over this small matter. Emily fights from smiling. Then, she asked what other 2pm would want. She walks out the room with dragging Eric by her side.

 

She look around and enjoying the view. Everyone is rushing for the performance tonight.  SNSD, Brown Eyed Girls, Super Junior. Super Junior! I want to see angel Teukie teukie and good looking Kim Kibum. After she watched Full House, she just fell for Leeteuk’s weird laughter and sweet smile Kibum. She and Eric look around and buy the juices at café. Then, she suddenly heard her name was called.

 

“Milly, you are here too!” It was Na Eun with Doojoon.

 

(Notes: Na Eun also start calls Emilie, Milly as she heard Min Min called Emilie that.)

 

“Eric, a-annyeong!” Na Eun bowed sheepishly.

 

“Oh, annyeong hoobae!” Doojoon said cheerfully.

 

Both Emilie and Eric bowed.

 

 “Buying juices for 2pm?” Doojoon asked both of them.

 

“Yeah. We just got here. To support 2pm hyungs first debut ” Eric said.

 

“You know Na Eun talks a lot about you both especially Eric particularly,” Doojoon said. Na Eun blushes and pinches Dojoon’s arm.  “Omo, Na Eun are you blushing?” Doojoon pinch Na Eun’s cheek. Then, he pats Na Eun’s head.

 

“You know. Eric talks a lot about you too, Na Eun,” Emilie said joining in the fun to tease both Eric and Na Eun who were looking awkward with each other right now.

 

“You know Em. I always wanted to meet 2pm. Could you introduce me to them?” Doojoon said.

 

Emilie nodded. “Okay, let me help you with that” Doojoon offer his help to carry the plastic bags on Eric’s hand. “While I help you Eric why don’t you show Eric’s around, Na Eun” Doojoon said to Na Eun.

 

“But hyung,” Eric stuttered.

 

“You know Eric, I really want to meet 2pm. Let’s go, Em?”

 

Emilie nodded and nudged Eric’s arm. She mouth to him, Goodluck gege.

 

After both Doojoon and Emilie left, Eric and Na Eun stare at each other for a while in silence.

 

“Umm, Na Eun. Are you hungry?” Eric said. Na Eun shook her head. “Wait here okay. I’m gonna buy drinks. I’m thirsty.” Eric said and walks to the counter. Then, he came back with two cokes on his hand. “You like coke, right?”

 

“Umm, how did you know I like coke?” Na Eun said. Eric intertwined his hand with Na Eun’s and swings back and forth as they walks.

 

“Well, Milly tell me about it. She talks a lot about you. Remembering back, she doesn’t talks a lot since that incident.”

 

“What …… incident?”

 

“Umm, when she is little. She nearly got uhmm . After that, she doesn’t talk to people and uhmm won’t trust others easily especially if it’s a guy. Even with her b-bestfriend at that time which happens to be happen a guy”

 

“She nearly got ? S-she must have been real hurt. I mean…. I never know. I thought she is just being paranoid with guys. But I never would think things… like this happen to her”

 

“You noticed too, huh, about her paranoid towards guys? I mean if it wasn’t for her brothers and me, she might scare at her guys for her lifetime. Then, she just turn from the most girlish girl to a tomboy”

 

“Oh, define…… girlish girl?”

 

“Girlish as in wearing pretty gowns. My mama was so happy as she is the first daughter after 3 brothers when we were born. She always wears her up in white gowns. Tie up her long her into ponytails or buns. Buy her a lot dolls.. I used to piss her by pulling her ponytails. “ Eric chuckled.

 

“Oh. Wow, Milly wears gowns. It would be pretty. “ Na Eun’s eyes sparkled as she said this.

 

“Hahaa. Please don’t tell her about the gown things. I’ll be dead if she knows that. Promise?” Eric held his pinky finger out to Na Eun. Na Eun smiles and intertwined her pinky finger with Eric’s.

 

“I promise. “She smiled sweetly and continued, “Then, she changed after that incident? From gowns to jeans?”

 

“Well, after that my brothers and me technically drag her anywhere. Play footballs, baseballs, climbing trees. Well, ma refuse to let she play on her own. She even refuses to play with Taecyeon, her bestfriend”

 

“Taecyeon, as in 2pm’s Taecyeon?”

 

Eric shrugged. “I don’t know. Maybe. I mean he used to live in Massachusetts too when he was a little “

 

“Well, why don’t you just ask him?”

 

“I did talk to Em about this but she denied this as she thinks that there is no way that her Taecyeon is that Taecyeon“

 

She tilted her head. “Wae?”

 

“Something happen between them. Taecyeon been giving her the cold shoulders. Even she wont admit that she is not happy about it, but I can see that she is feeling a bit down lately,” Eric said.

 

“Ah, I noticed that too. She used to talk about Taecyeon everyday. Taecyeon-shi did that, he did this. Since Taecyeon ignored her, she stopped mentioning his name.” Na Eun smiled.

 

“ I’m going to confront Taecyeon hyung one day. I don’t like seeing Milly pretending that she is happy,” Eric said with determination.

 

Na Eun smiled at that. Eric looked at Na Eun and simultaneously laughed. “Na Eun, there’s something on your hair” Eric came close to Na Eun and pull the bug from her hair. She blushes at the close contact. Then, he put the bug on her palm. He looks up and stared at Na Eun for a while. “Your eyes are so pretty.” He pulls strands of hair that fell above her forehead and put it behind her ears.

 

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

 

EMILIE’S POV

 

As I realized that we are far enough from Eric and Na Eun, I stopped walking. Doojon looked at me in confusion. “Urmm, Doojoon hyung. You can stop acting right now.” I said.

 

He raised his eyebrows. “You think I was acting? I really want to meet 2pm sunbaenims.” I stared at him disbelievingly. “Chincha chincha.“ He bends his body to left and put up his hand. Like this. XD

 

 

“Okay okay hyung. I believe you. You and your gestures” I chuckled.

 

“You know Em, my gestures will be a huge hit when I debut with Beast later” He slungs his arms on my shoulder.

 

“Yeah, hyung. Like when is later? Like never.”

 

“Yah, dongsaeng. Later is like next year. But one thing I’m sure”

 

I raised my eyebrow. “What is that?”

 

“I’m debuting before you”

 

I push his hand off my shoulders. And covered both my ears. “Lalalaa. I don’t hear what you said just now”

 

“So childish” Doojoon said while trying to pull my hand off my ears. I fooling around until I felt that someone was watching us. I looked around and I saw a glimpse of Taecyeon. Taecyeon sunbae? Impossible.

 

“Yah, I’m talking to you.” He held my chin so I’m facing him. ”You got something on your eyelid” He touches my eyelid. “Omo, is that a boogies”

 

“You are kidding me” I panicked for a while.

 

“Oh, it is a mole” Doojoon chuckled.

 

“Yah, that is mean” I playfully punch his arm.

 

“Hahaa. Mianhae, it is my fault. Come on, 2pm must be thirsty.” He grabs my hand and walk towards 2pm’s waiting room.

 

“Annyeong, hyung!” I knock and pass the juices to everyone. Jaybeom and Junsu glare at Doojoon. I introduced Doojoon to everyone. Everyone shook Doojoon’s hand but Jaybeom and Junsu. “Are you dating our dongsaeng?“ Jaybeom asked Doojoon with Junsu examining him up and down.

 

Doojoon chuckled and shook his head, “No”

 

“Cool. Then, welcome to the family.” Instead of shaking Doojoon’s hand, he hugs Doojoon. Junsu did it too. I gaped at them then laughed.

 

“Have you seen Taecyeon?”Junsu asked me.

 

“No. I was about to ask you the same question. I thought he is here.”

 

“Nope. He said he was thirsty so he looks up for your and Eric”

 

“I didn’t run into him. Maybe I missed him”I shrug. Taecyeon looking for Eric and me? He must be real thirsty. Well, there’s a possibility the guy was watching me just now is him. But why in the heck he is hiding?

 

Then, suddenly Taecyeon and 2pm’s manager hyung came in. I came and pass Taecyeon’s mango juice. Instead of taking the juice, he glanced at me and then ignores me and talks to Jaybeom with manager. What the? Did he just ignore me. Aishh, whatever. Maybe he is just nervous for his debut. This guy is so weird.

 

All XXY with Na Eun and Doojoon ushered 2pm until they reach the backstage. After we send them and wish them good luck, we go to the audience seat. From the seat, I could see Jaybeom’s head bobbing up and down. Typical Jaybeom hyung, he must be jumping around to relief his stress. I saw everyone’s there but where is Taecyeon@ sunbae. Then, later I saw with SNSD. Yoona-shi and Sunny-shi I guess. He was chatting with her. I mean he can chat with whoever he wants to chat with but he is about to perform any moment right now. Then, Doojoon poked me.

 

“Wae?”I raised my eyebrow.

 

“You will sprained your necks if you keep looking at Taecyeon.” Doojoon chuckled.

 

“Ane. I wasn’t looking at him only.”

 

“Really Em?”

 

“Chincha chincha. “I did his famous pose and earn tickles from him. “Hyung, it tickles. Please stop.”

I hit his hand but he is still not stopping from tickling me.

 

“Emilie, please behave” Hiro said.

 

“Neh. Hyung, you are a party pooper” Hiro just shrug at my words.

 

I watch 2pm in amazement. Singing their debut song 10 points of out 10. They are jjang! Though Taecyeon nearly missed his steps but he managed to cover it up. Poor Junsu hyung, all he did was adlibs in this song. Jaybeom hyung was superb at his rap. As I was looking at Jaybeom hyung, he winked at me. The mischievous Jay hyung. All Hottest screams their lungs out.

 

When they end the performance, I stand and clap. I kind of get teary eyes. I was also screaming with the Hottest. I bid Na Eun and Doojoon goodbye. Na Eun looked so reluctant walking away. This girl. She really likes Eric, huh. We XXY wait for 2pm in their waiting room.

 

When 2pm came in, XXY screams and congrates them. All of us were jumping here and there. Clapping high five. I was clapping everyone until I turn back and face Taecyeon. I held my hand up wanting to high five him. Instead he just froze there. Oh, what the heck. I held up his hand and high five his hand. “Sunbae, this is how we do high five. In case you didn’t know.” I . He smiles a little.

 

“Where is my mango juice?” He asked.

 

“I thought you already forget about it. Nah” I pass him the mango juice. Our hands accidentally touch. I felt an electric zap ran through my body. At that moment, the world just stops somehow. Like we are the only exist on Earth. Like I don’t hate him. Like he and I that only matters. I snapped back to reality when I heard 2pm’s manager said something about 2pm have to get up on stage for closing of music bank.

 

I quickly pull my hand back but I fail when his hand was still tightly holding my hand. “Y-yah, l-let my h-hands go”

 

“Really Em?”

 

“Y-yeah. L-like right n-now”

 

“Or else you what. You are going to kick my feet? Arent you bored?” He teases me.

 

“J-just let g-go a-already” I slowly tug my hands.

 

He came closer to me. Strangely, my heart was beating even faster.

 

“You know what Em. You are a terrible liar” He laughs and let my hands go. He walks out the room following other 2pm.

 

Aishh, did he just did that to piss me off. Cool down Emilie. He is just aishh. Damn, does he know that my heart was like freaking faster. Aishh. I clenched my fist and sat down.

 

“Em, we gotta go back to JYP building. Dancing training.”Hiro reminded me. I nodded and follow him to the black van.

 

 

 

TAECYEON’S POV

 

Junsu, Wooyoung and Junho warming up their vocals with Hiro joining them. Jin Ah and Chansung were playing around. Jaybeom and my face were still being makes up by the noona coordi. “Min min-shi, can you help noona and apply base on Taecyeon’s face.” The noona coordi said. Min min nodded and apply base on Taecyeon.

 

“Taec oppa, stop fooling around.“ Min min smacks my hand as I was puffing my cheeks to make it difficult for Min min.

 

“Humm, I’m getting thirsty. What took them so long to find a juice” I said.

 

“You miss Emilie already. Oh, but she just walks out the room” Jaybeom teases.

 

“Yah, I was talking about the juices!” I shouted.

 

“Jay oppa is right. They just got out, maybe they got lost or something. I’ll call her okay?” Min min said.

 

“Nevermind, I’ll find them myself” I walk out our waiting room. As I walk around, I didn’t realize I bump on a girl. “I’m sorry. It’s my fault.” I offer my hand to help up the girl that just fell down. An angel just falls from heaven. The most pretty doe eyes, pretty long neck, jet-black hair that falls perfectly on her back. This is reality, Yoona! I snapped back to reality as Yoona sheepishly takes my hand. “I’m real sorry. I must be blinded from your sparkling eyes.”

 

Yoona blushed. “Aniyo. It’s my fault too. I was rushing too. Well, I gotta run”

 

“Urmm, wait. I’m 2pm’s Taecyeon. I will debut today” I bowed.

 

“Really, goodluck! I’m Yoona SNSD”

 

“I know. I would be crazy if I don’t know you.”

 

She chuckled at my lame joke. “Well, I got to go. My performance would be up next. Annyeong, Taecyeon-shi”

 

Damn, this is real. *pinch his own cheek. Ouchh, that hurts. This is real, Ok Taecyeon.

 

I walk dreamily until I saw Emilie with a guy. His arm was on her shoulder. She looks angry then she pushes his hand off her shoulder. What the heck is that guy doing? Emilie actually looks pretty when she is angry. Snap, I’m must be crazy. Aishh, now he touches her face. Damn, I swear that guy was looking at me. Look look that weird guy is rubbing her face. I clenched my fist without realizing it.

 

I can’t help to smile when Emilie punch his arm. Then, the weird guy said sorry and put his arm on her shoulder again. Aishh, get your hand off her shoulder. He is looking at me again. Damn, he really did it on purpose. Omo, they are coming this way. I got to hide.

 

I quickly hide behind some shirt racks. I froze until they walk pass by me. I sighed in relief. I walk until I heard someone called my name. “Taecyeon, where are you going? We have to be ready. Our performance is up in 15 minutes.” Manager hyung said and ushered me into 2pm’s waiting room.

 

As I entered the room, I saw that weird guy with Emilie, Jaybeom and Junsu chatting. I glanced at Emilie when she gives me the mango juice and then I ignored her.

“Hyung, lets get ready.”

 

“It’s time already?” Wooyoung quickly stands up. Junho massaged Wooyoung’s shoulder. “Lets get the party started!”Jaybeom said.

 

I walk out the room with 2pm. XXY members are following behind us. I didn’t even look back when XXY wish us good luck. I keep thinking about the weird guy touch her hand. Jaybeom hyung was jumping. Relieving stress I guess. I look at the audience seat. Aishh, that weird guy is sitting beside Emilie.

 

Then, I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. Turn out it was Yoona with the most beautifu eye-smile, Sunny.

 

“Taecyeon-shi. Annyeong” They both bowed.

 

“Yoona-shi, annyeong!”

 

“You are up next right?”Sunny asked me. I nodded. “Well, good luck. Like Taeyeon unnie always said. Always do your performance like you are training. Only you got to give like the bestest of the bestest. “ Yoona said.

 

“Thank you Yoona-shi, Sunny-shi. I feel much better” My two angels are soothing me. I’m in heaven already.

 

“Well, we got to go. Fighting!”

 

“Gomawo yo. Annyeong!”I bid her goodbye.

 

“Hyung, that is SNSD Yoona right. Introduce me to her too. Pleeeaaaseeee”Chansung put his arm on my shoulder.

 

“Kids, stop playing.” Jaybeom said sternly.

 

We all stand in circle and put our hands together in the middle.  “Hanna, duel, se. 2pm fighting!” Then, we punch our fist in the air. We all got to our position. As I was performing I nearly missed my steps when I saw Doojoon was playing around with Emilie but I quickly covered it up. This is the moment I have been waiting for. 2pm debuting on stage finally. Finally done! We bow and step off the stage.

 

Chansung nudged my arm, “Hyung, you kind of miss some steps just now. You must be thinking about Yoona right” He chuckled.

 

“Yeah. You are right” I lied. Aishh, the two pabo that cant sit down quietly. Emilie and the weird guy.

 

Jaybeom came to me, “I know you are jealous but please don’t let it affect our performance. It’s a team thing” Then, he walks away leaving me behind.

 

When we arrived at the waiting room, XXY members already there. They scream and clap as we enter the room. I feel a bit disheartened as I remember what I did just now on stage. I fake smiles and exchange high five.

 

“Oppa, you did well just now. No mistakes at all” Jin Ah said as she high fives me. I nodded. Then, I realized I was facing Emilie’s back. I wait until she turns around. She held her hand up wanting to high five me. Instead I just froze there. She held up my hand and high five her hand. “Sunbae, this is how we do high five. In case you didn’t know.” She teases him. I smile a little.

 

“Where is my mango juice?” I asked.

 

“I thought you already forget about it. Nah” She passes me the mango juice. Our hands accidentally touch. I felt an electric zap ran through my body. At that moment, the world just stops somehow. Like we are the only that exist on Earth. Like I don’t hate her. Like she and I that only matters. I snapped back to reality when I heard manager hyung said something about 2pm have to get up on stage for closing of music bank.

 

She quickly pulls her hand back but she fail when I was still tightly holding her hand. “Y-yah, l-let my h-hands go”Gosh, I love it when she stuttered. Emilie, you really are a terrible liar. You are enjoying the moment right Emilie.

 

“Really Em?” I asked her.

 

“Y-yeah. L-like right n-now”

 

“Or else you what. You are going to kick my feet? Arent you bored?” I teases her.

 

“J-just let g-go a-already” She slowly tugs her hands.

 

I came closer to her. I think I heard her heart just beats faster every second.

 

“You know what Em. You are a terrible liar” I laugh and let her hands go. I walk out the room following other 2pm. that’s what you get Song Emilie, for fooling around with the weird guy.