Training Part 2

We dont fight, we are just having a heated discussion. [DISCONTINUED]

 

YOUR POV

 

“Okey, that’s a wrap everybody” Jaybeom said and ending the dancing training for the day.

 

All XXY members sat on the floor. “Don’t sit. Your will get big” They quickly get up. “Just kidding” Jaybeom chuckled. As they about to sit again, Jaybeom tease them again, “Just kidding that I’m kidding you” Jaybeom chuckled again and end up getting hit by towels. The towels that they used to wipe their sweats. “Yah, Im your sunbae”

 

“Hyung, then act like one” Hiro said.

 

“I am”

 

Eric lean his back on my back. I push him away as he sweats. Then, I massaged his shoulder. “Yeah, Em. More more. To the left, little right. Okay okay, that’s it. Ahh” Eric said.

 

Then, Jaybeom sat beside me. “You are good Emilie. And I don’t get compliment just to anyone”

 

“Thank you sunbae”

 

“She practically danced for her life, sunbae. She been practicing since she is 8 years old” Eric said.

 

“Chincha? Waaaa, jjang! Please just call me hyung/oppa. Em, what’s up with you and Taecyeon

 

Nothing’s up. Anyway Jay hyung, can you please give Taecyeon sunbae’s number” You asked.

 

Sure, no problemo. But why are you calling me hyung?” Jaybeom nodded enthusiastically.

 

“Because I think it is hyung is more cool than oppa?” I scratched my hair.

 

Sure, on one condition. You gotta treat me lunch,”

 

“I’ll offer you one better?” I eye-smile.

 

Jaybeom was stunned at her beautiful eye-smile and said, “What?

 

“I’ll cook for you. Anything!

 

Jaybeom stared at her disbelievingly like you cook? Eric pats his shoulder and said, “Hyung, her cooking is the best! Jjang!” Eric put his thumbs up.

 

“Well, you gotta eat it to believe it” I raised my shoulder as Jaybeom stared at me questioningly.

 

“Dongsaeng-ah, let’s go back to dorm. I’m tired “ Min min unnie said as she pat my head.

 

I nodded. I turn to Jaybeom and got Taecyeon’s number. “Oh, if you want Korean food, you gotta give me sometimes to learn. But if it’s American, no problem “ I bowed and left the dancing studio with Eric and Min min.

 

 

In the dorm˜

I shared a double decker bed with Min min unnie while Jin Ah got a single bed. “Jin ah don’t forget to wash up before you sleep” Min min pokes Jin Ah cheek. “Jin Ah, you know when you close your eyes, you will go straight to neverland. I said it right now, go and wash up” Min min said again as Jin Ah stays silent. Jin Ah wake up reluctantly and drag her feet to the toilet.

 

I play my handphone between my fingers. Do I sms him or not. Do I? I should right because for my Mr Whitey. I mean he shouldn’t get angry for the punch, right. It wasn’t on intention.   My thoughts were interrupted as Min Min unnie ask me, “Em, have you wash up?”

 

I nodded.

 

“Em?”

 

“Neh, unnie?”

 

“Em, can I call you Mily?”

 

“Urm, I guess so”

 

“If you don’t like it, I wont call you that”

 

“Aniyo, its just that it’s have been long time people haven’t call me that”

 

“Chincha? Waeyo?”

 

I shrug. Min min unnie pat my head “Mily, I’ll call you that”

 

The last time someone calls you Mily, he had left you. He who is your first crush. Aishh, I shouldn’t think about the past. But he is the one that me this way. I mean I wouldn’t have be a tomboy if it wasn’t for him. But the almost is really not his fault. But it is, is it. I mean that oppa should have been there when I’m almost being . Aishh, my head.

 

“I’m going to sleep. Min min, goodnight!” Jin Ah pulled up her blanket.

 

Like I care for a goodnight wish from her. So immature. Aishh, just message that pabo beast already.

 

-Really some act you put just now in the training room? You know you could be an actor instead of an idol- Song Emillie

 

-Oh really? You know I will give a thought about that. What do you want?-

 

-Can I have my teddy bear back? I can’t sleep well without it-

 

-Well, I was actually giving of thinking back the teddy bear back something stop me. I mean someone stop me. She kicked me on the feet in the morning and punched my back in the evening-

 

-Well, she is just pissed that someone took her teddy bear as hostage. And she wanted to say sorry. She meant no harm. In fact, she might do more harm-

 

Then, I heard Minmin moved at the lower bed. I tiptoed to the kitchen. Shesh, just a kick and a punch he is having a fit. Is he even a realy man? Pfftt.

 

-Really? Please remind her that she has a hospital bill that she had to pay and that’s the reason why her teddy bear is held as hostage-

 

-About the hospital bill, can you give me more time for it? I um don’t have enough money for it-

 

The hospital bill. What should I do about it? Maybe I have to find a way to work after school and like nope skipping practice. Wait, how do I do that?  I scratched my itchy head.

 

-Did I give you the exact time when you have to pay it all?-

 

Well, at least he doesn’t state when exactly he wanted me to finish paying. But the longer I wont pay, the longer Mr Whitey is not sleeping with me. And I keep getting nightmares without Mr Whitey.

 

-Err no. But umm-

 

-So, please pay the hospital bill by loan for months. Until you settle paying it all, the teddy bear is staying with me-

 

-But urm, okay. Goodnight-

 

I couldn’t think of another way to get my Mr Whitey. So I just end the conversation. Then, I heard my stomach grumbled like from Phantom of the Opera. What is in the kitchen?  I rummaged the kitchen and saw a packet of Ramen. I read the hangul. Okay, how to cook this? My eyes crossed each other as I tried to read the hangul.

I want to call up Eric for help but I felt sorry for him over dancing training just now. He was practically dragging his feet back to the dorm after that dancing training.

 

“Emilie?”

 

I nearly drop the packet that I hold, as I heard someone’s voice. I turned back and saw Hiro.

 

“Emilie, what are you doing in the kitchen?”

 

“Urmm, cooking ramen?” I smile awkwardly.

 

“You are hungry? “

 

“Urmm, not really. Hyung, can you teach me how to cook ramen. I don’t understand the writings on it,”

 

He chuckled, “Cooking ramen is like cooking instant noodle”

 

“Really? Then, that is damn easy” Stupid me. What an absurd way to humiliate myself. lol

 

“Emilie, can you cook some for me too?”

 

“Sure, why not” I nod and start to cook. Hiro was shocked, as he didn’t realize I would cook for him. He pulls a chair and sat down.

 

“So, Emilie”

 

“Just call me Em”

 

“Okay, Em. How’s school?”

 

“Urm, fine I guess”

 

“How was it? The subjects, you gotta lot new friends?”

 

“Urm, the subject is not really difference from American. I only got one new friend”

 

“Who’s your new friend?”

 

“Na Eun, trainee from Cube entertainment”

 

He nodded, “Em”

 

“Neh hyung?”

 

“You really are usually like this or it’s just me?”

 

“Usually like what?”

 

“Like when I ask a question, you answer it. And that’s it”

 

“urm, I’m like this wi”th everyone. So don’t worry. It’s just me, being me” I scratch my head.

 

He nodded. I put his ramen in front of Hiro and put mine across him.

“Wait, do you have dried chillies?” I asked.

 

Hiro nodded. “ On the rack, beside the basin,”

 

“Don’t finish eating yet. I have my special recipe to make to the ramen more delicious.” I went to the kitchen and cut in half the chillies and threw the seeds in it. Then, I boiled it. After, it is boiled well. I bring it to the dining room. “ Put some chillies on top and mixed it will,” Then, I eat it. “So delicious. Want some hyung?” I offered to Hiro.

 

“Urm, sure.” He take two pieces of the boiled dried chillies and mixed in his ramen. Then, he eat it. “ Quite spicy but not bad,” We keep eating in silence. Hiro is give off cold first impression but he is a real good guy. Ah, he is the leader I remember.

 

 

 

 

 

NOBODY’S POV

 

SEPTEMBER 2008

 

“Yes, I win!” You punch your fist in air. You just finish 5 laps of 400 meter running ahead of Eric, Min Min, Hiro and Jin Ah following behind you. “So, Min min unnie gotta help me cooking tonight. Hiro hyung and Eric gege clean the living room. Jin Ah unnie, wash the dishes”

 

“That’s not fair. I always wash the dishes” Jin Ah stomp her feet repeatedly.

 

“Well, do you want to cook?” You stared at Jin Ah.

 

“Please Em, don’t let she cooks” Hiro playfully plead on his knees at me, I chuckled at his action.

 

Jin Ah glared at Hiro and again stomp her feet. “Fine, I’ll wash the dishes!”

 

“Kids, start cooling down. Around 10 minutes, park hyung will come here. He gotta said something to talk about” Jason sunbae, our fitness coach said.

 

Everyone start to cool down and sat down waiting for park hyung. After 10 minutes, park jinyoung hyung came. He briefs about our training. He said the laps for running will increase as time goes on. He also said today we all would get to music bank to watch for 2pm debut. He dismisses us after some more briefing.

 

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

 

You peel a banana as you wait at the lobby with Eric, Hiro, and Min Min. Hiro started pacing as the princess, Jin Ah haven’t come down. Eric and Minmin were gossiping over something that you couldn’t care less. You tap your feet to the song 10 Points Out of 10 points that have been playing in your ipod for weeks.

 

All of your member have this as your homework. Listening to 10 points out of 10 points for weeks and then performing it to your own creativity so later you will know which position you will be in group. You are given two minutes to perform this song as you can. Do it remix, do it ballad, or even just dancing to the song. You have been hooked to the rap part. You might have knack for rap and dancing of course. Well, Hiro is also good at rapping. His deep voice compiliments your voice when you once tried co-rapping with him. You feel sorry for Junsu hyung. His part in this song is yeah baby. And that is all his part. What a waste for a good voice for him.

 

You quickly stand and ran towards Jia who just step in with other Miss A. “Jiejie!( sis!)”You said. You bowed to to them and pat Jia’s shoulder.

 

“My monkey. Nǐ zài zhèlǐ zuò shénme??(What are you doing here?)” Jia hug your hand and pull you towards her. You got that nickname as now everybody knows that you like to eat banana.

 

You got close to Jia and Fei as they are both Chinese. Well, for Min unnie you are glad that she is finally in a group with Miss A. You knew Min since in LA when you are both under JYP training centre there. You got closer to Jia as now she is technically your dancing mentor after you avoid Taecyeon after that punch his back. Well, he also hasn’t managed coming to your training anymore, Jaybeom and Junsu too. Well, they are probably busy with their debut. But whenever you meet them in hallway, Taecyeon always act disacknowledge you. So beast.

 

“Wǒ děngdài zhuó dàjiā (Im waiting with everyone). We are going to watch 2pm hyung debut in Music bank. Nǐ bù kěnéng jiejie? (You are not going unnie?)” You asked.

 

“Ane, we gotta training schedules after this” Jia said.

 

“Well, since we are not going there. Can you wish 2pm oppa goodluck from us?”Fei said.

 

“Dāngrán, hé lè ér bù wéi.( Sure, why not.)”You nod.

 

“Well I just remember. I had a special message for Taecyeon oppa. Can you pass it to him?” Jia tease.

 

You smile awkwardly and softly pinch Jia’s hand. “Jiejie!”

 

Miss A laugh at your action except Suzy who scoff you. Everyone in JYPE knows your heated discussion with Taecyeon, not arguing you denied. You shrug off to Suzy’s action, as you know she likes Taecyeon. Aishh, suzy and her jealousy. There is just no way I would like that pabo beast. You thought to yourself.

 

“Come on, Em. We gotta go. The princess just arrived” Hiro called you.

 

You bowed to Miss A and bid them goodbye. “Pyong unnie, Suzy!

 

A/R: Training part 2. This chapter Milly has interaction with Hiro. Not much of that. But will more as they will collab for rapping unit for their assignments. Oh, about the Chinese characters, I used Google translate. I can only spoken basic Mandarin so if this is wrong, please accept my apologies. Hehee. please give this chapters with love of comments and if you like this, dont forget to subscribed and oh upvote too if you can. thanks <3

 

btw, have you seen allkpop articles about possibility Taecyeon and Nicole will be in WGM replacing YoonSeo-Joon couple. Ill be flipping tables when the days actually came. I actually like both idols and I guess I dont really mind since I think Nicole is a nice idol. Hehee. but still.... :(