Word That You Can't Say

Girly?It's Not That Bad...

 

Kyuhyun stood frozen as Changmin relentlessly assaulted his lips. He only snapped out of it when he felt Changmin his lower lip, asking for entrance.

“ Umph! Umph-umph-umph-umphhhh-umphhhhh!!! ( Bastard! Let me go this instant! ) Kyuhyun struggled.

Kyuhyun closed his lips tightly, refraining Changmin from entering his sweet cavern. This only provoked Changmin further. Changmin nibbled his lower lip that made him gasped thus giving the chance for Changmin to sneakily slide his tongue in Kyuhyun’s mouth.

Kyuhyun’s struggling became weaker and weaker as Changmin’s tongue expertly explored his cavern. Kyuhyun felt the butterflies in his stomach surging from the intense kiss. Changmin on his tongue earning a small moan from him.

‘ Damn it. This guy’s good ‘ Kyuhyun’s eyelids slowly dropped from the pleasure.

Never been one to lose, Kyuhyun fought for dominance. Their tongues danced ally in Kyuhyun’s hot mouth. Kyuhyun can feel his knees buckled and he never felt something like this before. It was weird.

As they continue to eat each other up, Kyuhyun felt Changmin’s hand that was holding his right wrist loosen and slides slowly from his arm, waist, hip and finally landed on his . His eyes snapped open when he felt Changmin d his precious . His once hazy mind slowly became clear and his reflex instantly kicked in.

He knee-kicked Changmin on the stomach. Hard.  A groan was heard from the latter before Changmin slumped fully on him before slowly sliding down from Kyuhyun and finally onto the cold tiled floor, unconscious. Kyuhyun panted harshly and his shaky hand was brought to his lips as he stared disbelievingly at the dead to the world Changmin.

‘ Did I kill him? ‘


“ Where’s Changminnie? It’s almost the end of the recess. “ Jaejoong glanced anxiously at the classroom wooden door. The class was almost full but Changmin was nowhere to be seen. Kyuhyun also didn’t enter the classroom yet.

“ You think Kyuhyun did something to Minnie? “ Junsu whispered low.

“ I don’t know. I hope noth- “

Jaejoong sentences were left hanging as the door to the classroom slides open with a loud bang accompanied by a high-pitched squeal. Both Junsu and Jaejoong turned to the door. Their classmate, Sulli came running into the classroom, flailing her hands. Her friends immediately surrounded her.

“ What happened? Sulli, are you okay? “

“ You’re not gonna believe this! OMG~ “ Sulli bounced with giddiness.

“ What? What? What? “

All the girls in the classroom began to crowd around Sulli. Jaejoong and Junsu shared a puzzled look between them.

“ I just saw Kyuhyunnie and Changminnie making out in the hallway!!! “

Junsu and Jaejoong widen their eyes hearing that while the classroom became loud with all the girls’ squeal.

“ Really? Did you take a picture? “

“ Sadly, no. I left my phone in the classroom. “ Sulli pouted in distressed. The girls gave out a disappointed sigh.

“ But that time was so hot! I almost had a nosebleed watching them! The way Changminnie pinned Kyuhyunnie against the wall... I never knew Changminnie was so possessive. “ Sulli sighed dreamily.

“ What? I thought Kyuhyun’s topping! “

“ I thought so too but when I saw those two, Changminnie was so- “ Sulli made a clawing gesture. “ – aggressive. “

By then Junsu and Jaejoong tuned out the rest of the conversation. They stared into nothing before they slowly turned their head to look at each other.

“ You don’t think... “ Jaejoong spoke low.

“ ‘He’ came out, didn’t ‘he’, Jae? “

They stared at each other before their expression turned horrified.

“ Oh no. “ Both of them muttered.


Kyuhyun stared motionless at the corpse unconscious Changmin that was sprawled on the floor. He squatted down beside Changmin and poked his cheek.

“ Yah. “

...

Kyuhyun sighed as he got no response from the latter. He turned left and right, scanning his surrounding for any sign of human passing by and silence met him. The bell just rang a minute ago so everyone was already heading for class or already in it. Kyuhyun sighed before picking up Changmin bridal-style. Luckily Changmin was not that heavy despite his abnormal height. Kyuhyun huffed before starting for the exit of the school building.


Gaeun just got back from her grocery shopping when she spotted a black car parked in front of her house and someone suspicious. She immediately recognized that someone as Kyuhyun. Gaeun tilted her head in confusion even though her face didn’t show that she was confused. She walked until she stood behind Kyuhyun and patted the younger’s shoulder. Kyuhyun almost flinched at the unexpected touch. Almost. Kyuhyun turned around and let out a relief breath.

“ Noona. “

“ Aren’t you supposed to be in school? “ Gaeun stared unblinking at Kyuhyun.

“ That is...umm... “ Kyuhyun scratched the back of his neck feeling awkward to explain.

“ Changmin fainted again, didn’t he? “ Gaeun supplied.

‘ How did she know? ‘

Kyuhyun nodded and Gaeun moved past him to the front door of the house. She unlocked it and turned to Kyuhyun. She just stared without saying anything and Kyuhyun stared back quizzically until it dawn on him.

He opened the back door of the car to get Changmin. After he secured Changmin in his hold, Kyuhyun carried him following Gaeun into the house not forgetting to slip off his shoes and put on the house sandals. Gaeun helped to take off Changmin’s shoes.

“ I think you already knew the way to Changminnie’s room. Please make yourself comfortable. I need to put these groceries away. “ Gaeun spoke.

Kyuhyun just nodded and proceeded to climb up the stairs. When he got into Changmin’s room, he laid Changmin on the bed. Kyuhyun straightened up and sighed. He eyed Changmin’s face and watch the steady rise of his chest for a while before exiting the room.

Kyuhyun closed the door and turned to walk away only to give out a yelp. There stood Gaeun only a few inches from his face. Kyuhyun quickly backed away in surprised, putting a hand on his chest to calm his rapid heartbeat.

“ N-noona. “

“ I made us tea. “ Gaeun spoke before descending the stairs like she didn’t just scare the living daylights out of Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun followed suit after he managed to calm down.


“ Did he faint after the both of you kissed like last time? “ Gaeun asked when they were sitting comfortably on the couches in the living room.

‘ How did she know? It’s not entirely true he fainted because of that but still... this woman is amazing. ‘

“ Well, you can say that. He- “

Kyuhyun stopped in mid-sentence as the memories of Changmin French-kissing him rushed back into his mind. Gaeun’s eyes twinkled a bit but still expressionless when she saw the red hue painted on Kyuhyun’s face. Kyuhyun coughed awkwardly as he tried to fight back the blush.

“ You guys did more than a simple kiss. “ It was more like a statement rather than a question.

Kyuhyun looked anywhere but Gaeun that was staring at him with a knowing gaze. His face was becoming more redder for each second passed. He was feeling a bit timid under Gaeun’s calculating yet knowing gaze.

“ May I ask something? “

Kyuhyun returned his gaze on Gaeun. He nodded unsurely.

“ Did you say the forbidden word? “

Kyuhyun frowned. Forbidden word?

Gaeun continued seeing the quizzical look on the younger’s handsome face, “ He was the one that started the kiss this time, wasn’t he? “

Kyuhyun’s blush re his face at the question. He nodded nevertheless. Gaeun was quiet for a while until she spoke again.

“ Did you say the word ‘ girly ‘ in front of him before he kissed you? “

“ Y-yes? “

“ I’m afraid I forgot to tell you this. Don’t ever say that word in front of him. “ Gaeun said with a little bit of warning laced in her voice.

Kyuhyun quirked up his eyebrows. “ What happened if I say it? “

As if on cue, Kyuhyun felt warm breath tickling his neck and lanky arms wrapped around his shoulder. He shuddered when a wet muscle him behind his ear. His most sensitive spot.

“ Kyuhyun. “ the voice, low and deep spoke near his ear.

Kyuhyun widen his eyes at that voice.

“ That’s what happened when you said the word. “ Gaeun’s lips quirked up a bit even though it was almost invisible. 


Again, please pardon the spelling and grammar mistakes. Ya know English is not my first language, rite? * blink blink *

Thank you for the subbies and the reviews for the last chapter. I lurve you guys~ * hands out virtual cookies *

I just seem to realize this, Changminnie fainted quite a lot in this story of mine didn't he? I need to stop doing that. Hahaha * awkward *