The Baby's View

Taemin and his baby Hyung's

(Okay so this is Minho P.O.V cant find oyut why he cries so much hehe enjoy. i think this one is written better thatn the onew one.)

 

 

Minho p.o.v

I sulked in my bed as my boyfriend Minnie went to sleep. I heard small snores leave his lips. And I closed my own eyes. When I awoke the next morning I stretched and tried to turn over, I have habit of pushing the bed sheet of myself when I’m hot. But it was almost like I was paralysed and my sight was blurry.

I shouted out for Taemin because I was truly terrified but all that came out was a gargled. WHAT THE HELL! Taemin help me I thought. ‘MA BA MUMAA’ I Mumbled. Then it struck me as I tried to focused on my arms when my eyes adjusted I was a baby. My mind was still normal but my sight and my body was changed. Why the hell was I a baby? So I did the one thing I knew I could do I screamed I cried I yelled.

I heard Taemin shuffled to the side of me I was going to get his attention. ‘Who’s the baby Huh’ I Heard Taemin say then he said ‘Nah he wouldn’t do that to me’ Taemin came closer to me. I could smell him his fruity sent. I cried wriggling about.

‘Hey little guy, where did you come from?’

He picked me up and my underwear dropped off but I didn’t care I could see his confused features I stopped crying at looked at him hoping he would realise it is me.

‘MINHO –hello –why is there a baby?’ Taemin said aloud he put me back down on the bed and walked out of our room ‘HELLO?’

He doesn’t recognise me I thought. I waited for a while before Taemin came running back inside he picked me up again ‘Minho Hyung’ he said to me with wide shocked eyes. I tried to smile but it seemed I didn’t have that ability yet.

~

I was placed down on a pillow in the living room. I saw some other children around me. One poked me ‘Mino’ He said. I starred at him until it clicked it was Key. He was a child. But I was a baby. ‘WHY AM I A BABY’?

When Taemin returned he started dressing us all. Why wasn’t he doing something? I would be going crazy right now. I watched with blurry eyes and he dressed me. How humiliating he put this towel on me and then this baby outfit I’ve never been so embarrassed before.

It wasn’t long before I think my Minnie finally realised that this was real he went a little crazy and shook one of the other it was either Onew or Jonghyun I wasn’t sure. He then started to cry. My Minnie started to cry. I couldn’t get up run to him and hold him I was so useless. So again I did the only thing I could do. I cried loudly. If I couldn’t go to him he had to come to me.

I wailed for some time but Taemin didn’t move he stayed in a curled up ball. Onew must have said something so Taemin finally came over to me. He came and held me. I was in his arms I could be there in some way. I looked at him looking at his tear stained face oh how I wish I could wipe them stray tears away.

‘I don’t know what to do? What do I do?’ Taemin said and he cried once again. I didn’t want him to cry I wanted to hold my Minnie but again I was useless and I cried.  Taemin started to rock me.

‘Shush it okay –it’s okay-everything will be okay’.

Maybe it was because I was a baby but was tired very sleepy. I kept snoozing, I’m sure Taemin was on the phone and then the next minute someone was at the door. Taemin picked me up and held me to his chest I slipped down a little and he shuffled me up waking me completely I starred at him as he spoke to the people at the door. Then my I felt it all in my tummy. Oh no –no I can’t do that no. This is so humiliating I’m a grown man’

I soiled my pants and I could smell it, it was horrendous.

‘Is that Minho?’ is that Sulli –Sulli is there Sulli!!

Then Taemin said ‘yeah-he’s useless like this’

Oh he was right and it hurt my feeling I was really useless and I wailed I cried because it really was the only way to speak. Taemin sniffed and pulled a face of disgust ‘Ugh’ he held me arms length ‘Eww’ I felt my cheek flush as I realised that Taemin was gunna have to clean my mess.

Taemin laid me down on the floor and stripped away my outfit. He then removed the sticky towel I heard him gag and I blushed. I was so embarrassed. I watched him stick tissues up his nose and I tried to smile bless my Minnie he is so sweet. He started cleaning me up. I could feel my cheek tugging up to the side. I guess I could smile, and then it wriggled up my throat and I giggled.

 ‘Oh you think this is funny Huh! You think this is funny?’ I do I really do.

He wiped away the rest of my mess but then I felt it come and I watched myself pee all over his face. He spat ‘blergh’

‘HYUNG DONT DO THAT’

Oh how I laughed it was the only other way I could communicate. He grabbed another towel and replaced the old one, while he threw away the old I waited on the floor. Finally he took me and sat on the sofa holding me to his chest.

‘We’re all alone Minho –just you and me –and you are a baby-a baby! I can’t do stuff with a baby’ he huffed at me. I reached out with my tiny hand to clasp at Taemin hair, tugging on the red curls. I wish i wasn’t a baby i would be holding and kissing him right now.

Taemin yelped. ‘OW!’

We was looking into each other eyes. I watched Taemin get teary eyed. And my heart dropped. He placed his pinkie into my small grasp and said something I didn’t expected. ‘You’re cute Hyung’.

I giggled, reaching out my other hand but this time I couldn’t reach to touch him and I cried again.

‘No-No don’t cry-Don’t cry –I don’t know what to do when you cry?’

I felt guilty but I didn’t know what else to do either. He started to sing a lullaby a made up one making me fall asleep I felt my eyes droop and I saw darkness.

~

I must have been out for some time. And what annoyed me the most was the fact I had once again soiled my pants. How disgusting, so for the however many times I had already. I cried. Screamed. Yelled. for them to get it away from me it really stunk.

Taemin came from nowhere and changed me. I could hear him talking with one of the others but my hearing was playing up with me and I tried to focus again. Taemin suddenly shot away from me and started to yell about killing something. I was scared what the hell was there.  

Suddenly two boys came to my side and one poked me hard I squirmed and yelped, Key then started hitting my chest and hit really bad. So I cried out in pain. Jonghyun was then trying to tickle my feet. Why are they torturing me someone save me.

‘No don’t hurt him!’ Taemin yelled startling me. I watched him scold the others NO! You do not do that –do you understand’ go tae here at my rescue.

One started to cry and the other had a small tantrum stomping his feet and wining next to me.

Taemin picked up me up and carried me over to the sofa so he could cuddle me against his chest it was nice there I felt safe in my useless situation I felt sleeply again. Someone was hitting the floor loudly and it echoed in my ears.  I was startled and started rustle about asking for attention to stop that noise.

Next thing I knew I was wrapped in a sheet near Taemin’s chest then Taemin headed into the kitchen to make some kind of food. I was watching him as he concentrated his tongue sticking out.

‘What do I feed you huh? You don’t even have any teeth’

Oh gosh I don’t have any teeth I’m so hungry how and I going to eat!!

‘Banana milk’

He moved us somewhere. ‘Ok I guess you can have this-seeing as you need it more than me, if you don’t like it I’ll just give you plain milk’. He showed it in front of me. We moved again.

 ‘What! I can’t cook- don’t judge me?’

Taemin laid me in one arm. And with a steady hand he tipped the banana milk to my lips I tried to lap at it with my tongue but it dribbled down my cheeks. I tried reaching for the bottle, but it just made it worse and man I was annoyed so again I cried. But that soon passed when the bottle was replaced, with something like a dummy end entered my mouth. the sweet taste came to my tongue and I gulped it down like my life depended on it. Then soon I was given some kind of sloppy food and man was it delicious.

 ‘I will take care of you all–I promise I won’t let them take you away, I’ll get a job and I’ll care for you until your back to your normal ages okay?’

I watched Taemin confused why is is saying that he looked down at me.

‘You can find someone else Minho Hyung who’s –who’s-’ Taemin let out a shaky breath.

What is he breaking up with me no he can’t do that, this is just a misunderstanding tomorrow we shall be all fine, and then me and you can cuddle and hug and be normal’ I started to cry.

~

Taemin stood up ‘Bed time’ he placed me down and took the others away until he returned. He brought me to our room and sat on his bed with me tight in his arms, I starred at him. I watched him. He got teary eyed once again and my heart ached.

‘You know –when I first joined the group –I loved the fact that I had four guys to care for me’ Taemin said. I watched him intensely. Where was he going with this? ‘And you Minho Hyung were the most caring because you watched over me all the time. But I never thought I’d wake up and have to care for you guys, as much as I love you all, I don’t think I can do this. What happens when the manager realises that you guys really aren’t here. Will they take you away from me’ I don’t know Tae but please don’t let me go, please keep me, I don’t want to be here without you.

I reached up my tiny hand fingers flexing and . I mumbled about being there for him and that I loved him and everything would be normal soon I had to be. I tried to show him this thought my eyes.

‘I love you Minho Hyung and I’m sorry we can’t be together anymore’ Taemin chocked. No –no don’t say that, don’t do this to me, I need you Minnie I need you, please don’t do this. I Started to cry not because I was a baby, but because he had broke my heart. I didn’t want this I wanted to me again and hold him and love him. I just cried.

I spent all night crying I was truly heart broken I made sure that Taemin didn’t sleep I was angry he was doing this to me why why why I was so angry, and he didn’t seem to care. Eventually he picked me up and lay with me at his side watching me.

‘WHY DO YOU KEEP CRYING!’ he yelled. I Jumped then held my arms out for him to hold me if he holds me I forgive him take me back Minnie take me back.

Taemin sat up and put me in his arms rocking me.

‘Stupid baby’ he snapped at me ‘Stupid Minho Hyung! Stupid useless baby!’

It took me a while to realise what he had said, but it was true and I stopped crying why would he want me if I’m this so I became quite I just kept looking at Taemin with my broken heart. I was truly sad.

‘I just need to sleep Minho –please let me sleep’ he begged me.

I did not cry from then on that night even when he placed me on the bed and Taemin kneed beside it leaning into the mattress he slid his forefinger into my hand and I watched Taemin fall asleep. I watched him as much as I could My Minnie.

~

When I woke the next morning Taemin was leaving with Key. Onew and Jonghyun I think was sat around me, Onew started tickling me and I was squirming I hated this torture .

Taemin sat at the end of my feet and smiled. He pulled the button part of my baby grown open and took a sniff of the nappy I was clean so I didn’t worry. Then he leaned forward to my exposed bare little belly and blew the biggest raspberry he could. OMO THAT TICKLED HAHAHAHAHAHAA NO STOP, STOP NO HAHAHA I practically screamed in delight at the feeling.

‘That is for keeping me up all night Minho Hyung!’ Taemin exclaimed. I kicked my feet tapping Taemin’s knees so Taemin leaned in again and blew another one and another one. I screamed and laughed and laughed again. He then turned away.

‘And you?’ he said and ran after one of the boys.

 ‘Who’s next?’

Then finally after he ran about he took me into his arms.

‘So –what job shall I get, I could be a –a’ Taemin paused. ‘What can I do?’ Don’t say that, I thought as last night break up came back to mind.

A loud knock at the door startled me. Taemin put me down and ran to the door.

‘WHERE THE HELL IS JONGHYUN HE’S MISSED HIS INTWERVIEW!’ I flinched at the loud noise.

~

I was shown to what I believe was the manager but I was again very sleepy. Taemin cuddled me when some people turned up. One picked up Key, another Jonghyun. I watched Taemin panic.

‘What are you doing?’ Taemin asked as someone tried to take me from him.

‘Taemin we have to take them away’ the manager spoke.

What no you can’t do that no Taemin don’t let them take me from you, you can’t NO!

‘No! NO YOU CAN’T!’

Taemin held me closer. I could hear Key yelling as one of the people took him towards the door. Jonghyun struggling also. ‘Key –Jonghyun’ Taemin said. No this can’t be happening.

The next thing I knew I was being taken from Taemin and someone was holding him back I wriggled at the man holding me NO LET ME GO LET ME GO I Wailed it in though. I cried and cried GIVE ME BACK TO TAEMIN.

 ‘LET ME GO -Where are you taking them’ I Heard my Taemin ask.

‘Into care, where they will be given to other families’. One man spoke. What I don’t want to go into care TAKE ME BACK TO TAEMIN.

I could hear Taemin screaming for us to be brought back and I cried louder as I was put inside a car seat and strapped in like a prisoner.

~

I must have cried myself to sleep because the next thing I knew I was in someone arms when I woke seeing the unfamiliar face. And I cried TAKE ME BACK HOME.

A woman who looked foreign appeared in my face and she spoke in English so I had no idea what she said. Then another man said something I did understand ‘the papers will be sighed you can take your new son to England ASAP.

Wait what! NO I don’t want to go to ENGLAND Taemin, TAEMIN SAVE ME!

 

 

(Next chapter yoiu find out dont worry will Minnie save him or will be be taken away!!!!!! Choi GiGi )