Night then day.

Taemin and his baby Hyung's

(next part i hope it okat i havnt checked it properly so i aplogies for the smelling etc. Enjoy.)

 

 

 

It was night/early morning and Taemin could barley sleep a wink. He tossed and turned and wrapped himself in covers. Minho had been crying most of the night. And Taemin wasn’t even sure why? He’d fed him, changed him, and rubbed his belly. He tried almost everything he could think of but the baby cried and cried. Eventually Taemin lay in his bed with Minho at his side watching him.

‘WHY DO YOU KEEP CRYING!’ he yelled.

Minho wailed his arms stretching out. Taemin sat up and put Minho in his arms rocking him. ‘Stupid baby’ he snapped. ‘Stupid Minho Hyung! Stupid useless baby!’. The bags under his eyes appearing thicker. Finally after what seemed forever, Minho became quite. He wasn’t asleep he was just looking at Taemin with his big eyes. Taemin for a second felt guilty for calling him ‘‘stupid and useless’’ because Minho eyes looked sad.

‘I just need to sleep Minho –please let me sleep’ he begged. The baby did not cry from then on that night and as he was placed down on the bed Taemin kneed beside it leaning into the mattress and eyes drooping. Minho watched Taemin falls asleep.

~

The next morning Taemin awoke to find Key looking teary eyed at him and a confused Jonghyun. And Onew on his empty bed shouting ‘wake up, wake up’.

‘What’s up?’ he asked groggily.

‘Pee-pee’ Key said his bottom lip trembling.

‘You need the toilet?’

Key looked down to his wet children clothes.

Taemin groaned. He did not want to deal with this changing Minho’s nappy was enough. He stood up from the floor and took Key’s hand, ‘come on’ after helping key clean up much to Key’s embarrassment. They came back to the room Onew was sat beside Minho tickling the younger who was squirming. Jonghyun was sat beside amused by this.

Taemin smiled he sat at the end of Minho feet. He pulled the button part of the baby grown open and took a sniff of the nappy it was fine meaning no nasty smell. So he leaned forward to Minho’s bare little belly and blew the biggest raspberry he could. Minho screamed in delight at the tickling feeling. The other children laughed.

‘That is for keeping me up all night Minho Hyung!’ Taemin exclaimed.

The baby kicked its feet tapping Taemin’s knees so Taemin leaned in again and blew another one and another one. He then turned to Key

‘And you?’ he said Key’s eyes widened and he took off Taemin ran after him chasing the younger, he grabbed Key and picked him up bringing him back to the room. He lifted the small shirt up and did the same as he had to Minho. Key screamed laughing. Taemin looked up at the other two.

‘Who’s next?’

Both boys ran Taemin chasing them around. When he had finally finished with all 4 boys he sat down. He took Minho into his arms as Onew leaned against his arm. Key and Jonghyun’s heads on his knees. ‘So –what job shall i get, i could be a –a’ Taemin paused. ‘What can i do?’

A loud knock at the door startled all five of them. Taemin put Minho down and ran to the door he opened it to find the manager.

‘WHERE THE HELL IS JONGHYUN HE’S MISSED HIS INTWERVIEW!’

Taemin gaped. Jonghyun popped his head out from the bedroom.

‘Well?’

‘Manager Chang, you see they are-he is-?’

‘Spit it out boy’

‘hi’

The manager and Taemin looked to Jonghyun stood there. Smiling a little at them. ‘hi’

‘-A kid’ Taemin finished.

~

After seeing all on the band members as children, much to the Manager’s horror. He stood up and called a number. ‘I need you here asap, i will speak with my boss later’.

Taemin cuddled Minho when people turned up a small group of six people came in the manager pointed to the children. One picked up Key, another Jonghyun.

‘What are you doing?’ Taemin asked as a man tried to take Minho from him.

‘Taemin we have to take them away’ the manager spoke. Taemin shook his head.

‘No! NO YOU CAN’T!’

He held Minho closer and grabbed hold of Onew hand. Key was now yelling as one of the people took him towards the door. Jonghyun was trying to kick the man who held him. ‘Key –Jonghyun’ Taemin said.

The man who wanted Minho came to him as A lady came toward Onew. Taemin struggled to fight them off as someone came behind him to hold him back.

The now young children was being taken Onew yelled and shouted to be let go, put down. He called Taemin’s name. Minho was crying louder than ever. Taemin struggled to get himself free from the hold.

‘LET ME GO -Where are you taking them’ he asked.

‘Into care, where they will be given to other families’. One man spoke.

Taemin eyes widened and he yelled at the men to bring his friends back. They were taken into cars and driven away Taemin cried screaming for them to return. ‘BRING THEM BACK!’

‘LEE TAEMIN ENOUGH’ the manager yelled.  

‘Why are you letting them take them, WHY?’ He sobbed.  

‘There is nothing we can do-it has happened before in the last week –i really thought when you told me the other day it was a joke. Taemin people from the SM building have been changing into children and there is nothing we can do to change them back’.

‘Why can’t you just reverse that stupid drink’ Taemin snapped.  

‘What drink?’

Taemin ran back to his dorm and brought the wine bottle ‘this they all stunk of it the night before they changed’.

The manager took the bottle and smiled ‘I’ll look into it but until then you stay home okay’.

He left without another word. Taemin walked back into house he looked around the room children’s clothes baby bottles and foods. He fell to his knee’s as he picked up one of the clothes items. ‘They’re gone’ he sobbed.

~

A family from England was walked into the childcare centres, to take in a new child. They walked into a room to see a man sat with a screaming crying Minho in his arms. ‘‘We will take him’’ the women said. ‘Sign the papers; we go back to England in 24 hours’

 

 

(How will taemin react to his hyung being taken away to another country!!)