Looking after his Hyung's

Taemin and his baby Hyung's

(Next part to my story enjoy :) )

 

 

Taemin sat in a corner of the room his knee up to his face and arms wrapped around himself, he was crying. Onew was sat in front of him watching with a sad expression Key was stood looking between Taemin and Jonghyun who was sat beside baby Minho as the baby wailed aloud, claiming some attention.

Taemin finally looked up with water filled eyes as Onew tapped his knee ‘Minnie –Mino cry’ Taemin in a deep breath and crawled over to the infant. He picked him up and held him close to his chest. The baby silenced and looked at Taemin with wide brown eyes. Taemin sniffled ‘I’m here-(sniff)- I’m here don’t cry’ He sobbed a little.

Small hands wrapped around his body one on his left one on his right and one behind. He looked to his Hyung’s

‘I don’t know what to do? What do i do?’ He cried once again and Minho instantly cried too. Taemin rocked the baby ‘Shush it okay –it’s okay-everything will be okay’.

~

Taemin sat with the phone in his hand it ringing. He spoke to his manager about the situation, but the manager laughed and then told him to grow up.

‘But Manager –I’m not lyin-’ he glared at the phone ‘He hung up’ he threw the phone onto the sofa behind him and flopped back. Onew starred at him and tugged on his jean leg.

‘Noona’

Taemin sat up ‘Hyung that a great idea’ he grabbed the phone again and rang some of the Noona’s.

~

Sulli and Amber stood at the dorm entrance with wide eyes.

‘Is this some kind of joke?’ Amber asked.

Taemin huffed shrugging his shoulder to pull Minho up on his chest whom was sliding down. ‘No that is really them-I’m not lying’

It took some time for them to believe him.

Key pointed at the two girls ‘Ammr’ he said. Jonghyun smiled and hugged Amber’s leg ‘Amber-amber’ she gaped at them and looked to Sulli. Onew walked over to them pointed to his chest and said ‘Me Onew’

Sulli squeaked and leaned down to be level with him ‘It is them –look at them they look exactly like them’ she looked up at Taemin ‘What happened’

Taemin shrugged ‘I woke up and they was just kids’

The two girls looked once again to each other ‘Have they eaten –have you told anyone else?’

‘No I haven’t yet and i told the manager but he thought i was joking.

Amber picked up Key while Jonghyun clung like a koala to her leg ‘Okay we’ll take these out for some fresh air and feed them something –take them to the park –you figure something out before we get back’ Sulli picked up Onew who cuddled against her.

‘Are you wearing a girl’s shirt?

Onew mumbled against Sulli shoulder as she laughed. She looked at the baby.

‘Is that Minho?’

Taemin nodded, ‘yeah-he’s useless like this’ the baby wailed. Taemin sniffed and pulled a face of disgust ‘Ugh’ he held Minho arms length ‘Eww’

Sulli turned ‘Come amber let take these three’ she walked off Amber following ‘we’ll get some stuff for you- keep Minho and change him –because that stinks. They left.

~

Taemin laid Minho down on the floor ing the baby grown and unwrapping the towel nappy replacement, he gagged at the sight. He stuffed some tissues up his nose to stop the smell as he wiped it away. The infant started to giggle.

‘Oh you think this is funny Huh! You think this is funny?’

He wiped away the mess only to get a face full of pee. He spat ‘blergh’

‘HYUNG DONT DO THAT’ The baby laughed again. He grabbed another towel and replaced the old one, he threw away the old towel with the tissues. He sat on the sofa bringing Minho with him holding him to his chest.

‘We all alone Minho –just you and me –and you are a baby-a baby! i cant do stuff with a baby’ he huffed. The infant reached out his tiny hand to clasp at Taemin hair, tugging on the red curls. Taemin yelped. ‘OW!’

Looking into each other eyes Taemin felt himself get emotional he placed his pinkie into Minho small grasp ‘Your cute Hyung’. The baby giggled, reaching out his other hand before starting to cry.

‘No-No don’t cry-Don’t cry –i don’t know what to do when you cry?’.

Taemin started to sing just sing a lullaby a made up one making the small infant fall asleep. He placed Minho down on the floor against the pillow and watched him sleep.

He wandered around the dorm and found a long cotton scarf that he could wrap around his chest to keep Minho close, after tying it around himself he picked up the sleeping baby and placed him next to his chest. Minho smiled in his sleep and led on his thumb.

When the girls returned with happy looking children Taemin waved them goodbye as they headed off for a quick planned interview he turned to the bags they had brought and found nappies baby foods and snacks and some children items.

~

While his Hyung’s had a afternoon nap Taemin made himself a snack for himself he dropped some ham on the floor and went to throw it away, he noticed the wine bottle from yesterday, picking it up he had a sniff he pulled a face ‘ugh’ It was the same smell from Minho’s breath the night before. He turned the bottle over to read the name ‘’Find the little you’’

In small print on the back in warning stated. ‘’Take a small shot of this drink to feel the younger you’’ ‘’Do Not Drink the whole bottle effects could be permanent...’’

 

 

(Oh gosh what did i jsut right haha was that okay?? )

 

Make sure you check out some of my other stories. They get a little better as i go along. 

>> https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/438246/minho-hyung-or-minho-noona-2min

>> https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/438253/shinee-20-years-later-shinee