130507 - A fan’s encounter with Tao and Kris today on the streets.

Feeding our EXO feels ❤ INFO ❤ PICTURES ❤ VIDEOS ❤ UPDATES II

This afternoon when I was getting out of the train station, I met Kris and Tao, who were walking in my direction, and it took me a few seconds to react. They were really tall and skinny, walking at a pretty fast pace due to their long legs. I quickened my steps and caught up with them just when they were about to turn the corner. 

I walked up to Tao and asked, “Are you guys Huang Zitao and Niuzai (T/N: It means cowboy, which a nickname cfans had for Kris because he was spotted wearing jeans/denim before debut in a video, etc)?”

After that, Tao started laughing while covering his mouth. He said happily, “Hahaha.. (She) called you Niuzai.. Hahaha Niuzai..” Kris was rather chill about it.

I was -.- that I actually blurted out ‘Niuzai’, and when I was requesting for their autograph, Tao was still teasing Kris and he said, “Just sign ‘Niuzai’ for her, just sign ‘Niuzai’ for her~~~”

And when they were signing, Tao asked for my name. So I replied, “ALE”, and I realised I pronounced my name in Italian, and Tao was stunned for a moment, so I said again, this time in English, A-L-E. 

After Tao finished signing, he passed the book to Kris and Kris passed the book back to me after he signed. 

Then I just said thanks, bye, and left.


fanaccount by: 意村的ALE
translation by: exonyeoshidae via yeahtaoris