Months

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
JULI'S POV

 

Months passed without end. Everyday it was harder and harder to get in contact with Kyuhyun. My calls would be directly sent to his voicemail. His voicemail wasn't even his voice, it the answering machine voice; cold and expressionless. I missed his voice, I missed how it would whisper to me sweet nothings every night. Now I am living in hell with no escape. My texts would only be replied to hours later usually with a brief "I'm sorry. School." Or "I miss you." It was enough for me to get by but I don't know how much longer I can stand on my own.

 

I spent my nights, curled in bed crying as I clutched a frame picture of us. His soft cheeks, his beautiful brown hair, his warm, tender eyes. How I missed them so much and how I missed being able to see them in person. I would stare at it for hours and let the tears stream down themselves. 

 

My parents started to take a notice in my sudden change of mood. They always asked before what had happened but I never told them anything. Nothing about Kyuhyun, or relationship or our wedding and announcement. No need to burden them. I felt like I was carrying the world upon my shoulders everyday as I drove back and forth from work. I had quit working at Eternal Mochi and took full time writing. Of course Ryeowook and Henry were sad but I do always go there for breakfast and lunch to see them and the others.

 

As for Donghae, he and my father have become very close. So close that often times, I would go home on occasion and find Donghae and my appa sitting on the couch talking about stocks or even something casual like soccer. I had grown accustomed to him always being around. He gave up on the whole bad boy look and let his brown roots grow out once more and soon his golden color faded. After he ran out of eyeliner, he was too lazy and too embarrassed to go buy a new one. With the warm weather, leather jackets were replaced with loose fitting tees that fit him just right. He was back to normal.

 

Too bad I couldn't say so for myself. I was a wreck honestly. My work had gone downhill and I had even more stress put upon my shoulders. It's not like I already had enough to carry. Sometimes I wouldn't even go back to Kyuhyun and I's apartment because it pained me too much to live there alone when I knew it was rightfully made for two. I, now, often go home and sleep in my old room where I knew it was made just for one. Me.

 

Today was an odd day when Appa called me down to his office. Donghae oppa was standing there with his family and my mother and his were giggling about something. 

 

"Neh Appa? You wanted to see me?"

 

"Yes, Juli. Please sit." 

 

I took my seat and listened to what my appa wanted to say. He made it sound very important and urgent on the phone. I hope everything's okay.

 

"Your mother and I have noticed a dramatic change in your life Juli. We don't know why and we aren't going to pry but I think this will help you get back on your feet." If it's Kyuhyun then yes. Please let him be behind a door somewhere and that he'll pop out exclaiming that we're going to get married then yes, it will help me get back on my feet.

 

"We have decided to wed you and Donghae." Both of us almost choked on our saliva and shouted. "BWOH?!" The parents looked shocked at their children who had always seemed so close, be so suprised. 

 

"Appa tell me your kidding." I shouted but he only shook his head. Donghae looked at his own parents bewildered. He's pretendi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter