Different

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
AUTHOR'S POV  

 

His chestnut brown hair was now replaced with this golden color. He smelled of expensive cologne instead of his usual sweet fragrance. His eyes, once soft now lined with a harsh black liner. His skin was pale, colorless, as if he put on some BB cream and his soft, gentle eyebrows were now thickened and darkened. He wore a leather jacket and tight t-shirt along with a pair of dress pants instead of a tuxedo. What happened...

 

Juli looked around and saw the expressions of everyone else. They were thinking the same thing too. 

 

"Hey Juli." He got up and pulled out a chair for her. His politness sure didn't seem to change. Juli thought.

 

"...Annyeong" she muttered. She stared at him still, gazing at every inch of his face. The eyeliner made him look y, the hair cool, and even though his attire was not presentable in a situation like this, she thought it was good looking on him.

 

"What? Like my new look?" Donghae smirked as he saw Juli scanning him. She blushed and looked away. "It...is...really. Different." 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~..." Kyuhyun's voice trailed off as he saw Donghae sitting messily beside Juli. He saw his girlfriend hiding her face blushing as Donghae sat their cooly. 

 

He sat down next to Seohyun and next to his Omma. Juli and Donghae were across from him at the round table. 

 

Mr.Lee, Mr.Choi and Mr.Cho all stood up. Mr.Lee was the first to talk. "Thank you all for coming. I hope that this dinner will help ease tensions and make business much easier for both parties." He sat down. Next was Mr.Choi. "I know we have had our differences, but please let's try and get along tonight." He sat down and finally was Mr.Cho. "My family and I are thankful to be invited here, and let's hope that this will help ease our problems and make everything better." He sat down and everyone raised their glasses. Mr.Lee gave a nod and everyone took a sip of their drinks.

 

"How about we introduce the kids and their dates?" Mr.Choi suggested.

 

Siwon and Bom were the first to stand up. "Annyeonghaseyo, Siwon-imnida and this is my yeojachingu Bom-imnida." They both bowed and sat back down. 

 

Next up was Seohyun and Kyuhyun. "Annyeonghaseyo, Kyuhyun-imnida and my beautiful date Seohyun-imnida." Juli's eyes shot up when she heard beautiful followed by a word that wasn't her name. Don't be jealous...it's just a business thing. Just a business thing.

 

Finally was Donghae and Juli. He held out his hand to help Juli up. She took it politely and stood up next to him. "Annyeonghaseyo, Donghae-imnida and my gorgeous date Juli-imnida." They both sat back down. The parents looked at the Lee's confused about their son but they only got a shrug in response. 

 

The first course came, a light soup with some bread. Everyone took out their silverware and napkins and began to eat. 

 

"So Kyuhyun, what do you do?" Mr.Choi asked. Kyuhyun felt butterflies in his stomache. Make a good impressio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter