Chapter 45

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
DONGHAE'S POV

 

"Please eat something Donghae!" My omma pleaded.

 

I picked at my plate, ripping the saucy meat apart, only eating the clean unflavored bits. I was already determined not to eat the starchy potatoes and buttery corn. In all honestly, I was starving but I wasn't going to throw away all my hard work. My stomache growled but I punched my stomache to make it stop. 

 

"Omma, really I'm fine."  My parents have been nagging telling me to eat and that they planned this dinner for when I came back.

 

"Hae, may I ask..What is up with the hair..? The makeup?" My Appa asked. 

 

"Nothing. I just wanted to try something new. Is there a problem?" I said coldly. I didn't mean to but really.

 

"Ani." My omma and apapa stopped talking to me and we ate in silence. After we finished I decided to go home.

 

I got to my apartment and everyone in the lobby looked shock at my new transformation. Their jaws dropped and there were alot of murmers and whispers. I smirked and went up to my room. When I opened my apartment, everything was the same as I left it. I hung up my jacket and placed my luggage down. First order of business, clear out my fridge. I went into my fridge and threw every bit of fatty, preservative filled food as I could. After that, I put my rice cooker away. Rice builds up too much fat and there is no way I am ruining my image for a bowl of rice. 

 

Next stop, my closet. I stuffed three big black trash bags with all my old, ugly clothes and filled my closets and drawers with my new clothes. No more comfy sweaters and baggy jeans. Now it's leather jackets, skinnies and tight dress shirts. 

 

After I finished all my chores, you would've never known that a loser lived in this apartment. 

 

KYUHYUN'S POV

 

I sat in my office when my parents brought in a girl. She stood a little shorter than I was, but definitely taller than Juli. She had a slim figure, and the dress she wore fit her well. She had long brown hair that framed her face well. She bowed and stood by my parents.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, chonun Seohyun-imnida". 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, chonun Kyuhyun-imnida" I bowed back. I looked my parents and raised my eyebrow.

 

"This will be your date for the dinner. Her family is very close to us. It's been awhile since you two have probably seen each other. Last time I think was when you two were still very young. Not even 10 yet." My Omma said.

 

I had no recollection of this girl, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be kind. Juli and I had agreed to do what's best for our families in hope that they reconcile and become friends. If they make up that means we can date freely. We promised each other, these dates wouldn't get in the way of our relationship. 

 

"Ah neh. Hi Seohyun. Please feel free to call me oppa. If what my omma said was true then don't feel the need to be formal. Oppa will suffice." I smiled.

 

"Okay oppa." She blushed as she moved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter