Changing My Image

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
DONGHAE'S POV

 

I wiped the sweat dripping down from my forehead. I patted my face with the towel hanging off my treadmill and took a giant sip of water. I was in our home gym in our vacation house in Mokpo. No one was currently here and I ordered all the maids and servants to stay home and I would take care of the house til then. It was my 3rd day here already and in 4 days I'd be going home. I got off the treadmill and headed towards the bathroom to quickly shower. I have been trying to work out more since I was starting to lose my muscles. This was part of my new image. 

 

I the faucet letting cold water run down my body. My muscles were aching from all the working out. I finished up my shower and decided to go to the kitchen to find something to eat. I threw on a pair of shorts and a tank top and towel dried my hair. I walked into the kitchen and pulled out some chicken and vegetables from the fridge. I have been living off boiled chicken and roasted veggies to try and maintain my body. I put it in the microwave and heated up my food.

 

I sat down at our kitchen table and the TV. There was an ad for a new club that opened up. Maybe this could help me practice with girls....I took a bote of the chicken...so bland. I forced myself to swallow. The house phone started to ring so I went and checked caller ID.

 

My omma? 

 

"Yobseyo?"

 

"Donghae-ah! How are you? Are you doing well?"

 

"Neh omma! I am good, don't worry."

 

"Good. So when you come back, we are having a dinner party with the Choi's and Cho's okay? Make sure you come back soon, we cannot afford to miss this dinner." 

 

Choi's...Juli..

 

"Uh...neh omma, is there anything else you need to tell me."

 

"Ah, yes. You will accompanying Juli as her date okay?"

 

"Neh. Bye Omma. Love you." I hung up before she could say anything else. I twisted my neck around making it crack. Juli, wait til you see me.

 

~~

 

I sat at the bar sipping on my drink. Nothing exciting, all the girls here are so fake. They all wear heels that make them tower over everyone, the skimpiest dresses, inches of makeup and they reaked of p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter