Fine

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
KYUHYUN'S POV

 

Juli and I trudged our luggage up the stairs to our apartment since the elevator in our building was broken. Juli sat down on the stakrs and panted as we got to our floor.  I took her hand and pulled her up. I opened the door and we both went inside and collapsed on the couch. With both of us collapsing down I'm amazed the couch didn't break. We fell asleep right then and there since we were so exhausted from our early morning flight.

 

~~

I woke to smell coffee and bacon. I looked around and saw a slim figure standing at the stove in the kitchen wrapped in a fuzzy blue robe. I got up and felt sharp pains in my back. Stupid couch -__- I cracked my back and bended backwards.i stretched a little before quietly sneaking up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her and nuzzled my nose into the nape of her neck. 

 

"Morning babe, hungry?" She said as she held a spatula with some eggs on it. I nodded and took it to my mouth, and ate it. I think one of my favorite things about her, is her cooking. 

 

"Babe, my appa wants me to go out a business lunch with him later, so I packed you lunch later just in case you get hungry okay?" She's so sweet, she's almost like my wife ^-^ I laughed quietly to myself at the thought. I nodded. 

 

~~

 

After breakfast, Juli spent time cleaning up the apartment, top to bottom. She dusted, mopped, wiped, swept, and sorted things so well that the house was sparkling. I was at my desk, filling out worksheets and signing documents for work. I pushed my glasses up the bridge of my nose as I felt warm arms around me. 

 

"Babe, I'll see you later tonight okay? Lunch is in the fridge, heat it up and if you don't know how, call Ryeowook oppa and ask. Also take a shower, don't forget to eat, don't answer the door to..." I cut her off with a kiss.

 

"You act as if I'm 10" She blushed and shoved my face away. But i grabbed her hand before she pulled away and kissed her fingers. "Love you. Have fun with your appa" 

 

"Love you too" We kissed one more time before she left my office.

 

JULI'S POV

 

I arrived at the bistro my appa asked me to go to. He wanted to tell me something. I wonder what it is! I stepped inside and saw my dad in a booth in the corner. I waved and he waved me to come over. He stood up and hugged me. "Juli bear! Tell me, how was your trip??" 

 

"It was great Appa! We had alot of fun!! We went out to eat, swimming, shopping, it was great!" The waitor brought over two bowls of soup and some bread to start. I broke off a piece of the bread and popped it into my mouth. "So did you want to talk about something Appa?" 

 

"Ah, neh. So I heard a Cho was on the trip with you?" He scowled at the word Cho...he shuddered and took a sip of his soup. 

 

"Where did you hear that...?" I gulped.

 

"I just heard around the office. One of my workers heard the Cho's say their son was on a Christmas vacation in Jeju. So I only assumed. So he was?" 

 

"Neh." Is all I could say...I took a sip of my hot tea. 

 

"Ah...so did you guys talk." Is this a business lunch or a tell-me-everything-about-the-Chos-so-I-can-destroy-them lunch? >.<

 

"Occasionally." I carefully chose what to say, because if I say anything wrong, either I or he will be in trouble.

 

"Ah~ so I'm assuming you know each other okay now?" I shrugged and nodded. My Appa leaned back on his chair and crossed his arms. He stayed silent, staring. OH GOD..DID SIWON SQUEAL TO HIM?! OMO...SIWON DID TELL MY APPA. THAT...AISH...WAIT TIL I GET MY HANDS ON HIM. CHOI SIWON...YEAH NO HONORIFICS...YOU'RE GONNA GET IT!!!!

 

"Okay good, cause we are having a dinner party with the Lee's and Cho's soon. We're trying to find a compromise so that we and the Cho's don't fight anymore and lose business. The Lee's will be there just in case those Cho's try anything funny. We just have to wait for Donghae to get back from Mokpo."

 

So he's in Mokpo....

 

"Okay Appa, anything else?"

 

"Ah..neh. You and Donghae will come together as a date since Siwon is going with Bom. The Cho's will be having their son bring a date as well. This is a formal dinner and it will be at a very expensive restaraunt in Bucheon." 

 

I almost coughed up my soup. I drop the spoon and start coughing. "AISH JULI. DRINK THIS QUICKLY. Why do you keep choking at every meal?!" He pattedd my back handing me a napkin to wipe my mouth. Well you keep suprising me with these ridiculous proposals for me to get together with Donghae oppa!!!!

 

He sat back down. "Aish p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter