Sobering Up

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
DONGHAE'S POV

 

Ryeowook had texted for everyone to wait outside. I stood by Hyuk as he and Sungmin fought over what Ryeowook wanted us to wait outside for. He had texted us all and told us not to get taxi's. How does he expect we get to the party? I tapped my foot as I turned I saw Juli smiling at me. She raised her hand and waved slightly. I smiled back, not sincerely of course. I was still really confused about her. 

 

Siwon ran after the two people on the beach. I squinted my eyes trying to see who it was. Their hands were linked. The girl looked familiar, long brown hair, fair milky skin, skinny, lean body. I shielded my eyes against the glare. JULI?! I looked towards the guy next to her. He was tugging on her trying to pull her away. Tall, copper tinted hair....KYUHYUN?! I started to run after Siwon but Henry pulled me back. 

"Hyung, stay here."

"But why?! Isn't that Juli?!"

He bit his lip. "No? Siwon hyung told me and Hyuk to wait here, so you should too." He loosened grip on my arm. What the heck is Juli doing with Kyuhyun? I gritted my teeth. Not because I was cold, because I was...jealous?

 

I clenched my fist at the flashback. Kyuhyun somehow ended up walking up to me. We bumped shoulders and stared at each other. I looked over his shoulder to see Juli laughing and nodding to Kyuhyun, gesturing him to start talking. So it was her idea...

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Donghae hyung" he bowed down at me. He didn't look like he even wanted to be near me, nonetheless have to talk to me. 

 

"Annyeong, Kyuhyun. Did you need something?" I pretended not to notice that Juli had sent him here for whatever reason.

 

"Ani, just wanted to talk. I felt like I have gotten close to everyone here except for you. So I wanted to get to know you."

 

I gritted my teeth. Liar. 

 

I faked a smile. "Sure, what do you want to know?"

 

"Anything I guess." 

 

I was about to speak when a big, silver, bus came rolling up. The music blared from the speakers, the dancing upbeat kind of music. The doors opened and inside was a driver dressed in a shiny, flowerboy suit, his hair slicked and held a microphone to his mouth. "ANNYEONGHASEYO!!! COME JOIN THE PARTY BUS TO RYEOWOOK-SHI'S CHRISTMAS DINNER PARTY!!!!" Everyone crammed onto the bus, all trying to see what was inside first.

 

There were strobe lights, mini disco balls, and a mini bar in the back with some soju and non-alcoholic drinks in buckets filled with ice. Everyone ran to jump on the cushy, fluffy seats. I sat next to Eunhyuk and Juli came sitting down next to me. Great...

 

Kangin cracked open a bottle of soju and poured all of us a shot, "TO RYEOWOOK!!!!" 

 

"TO RYEOWOOK!!" We all shouted not caring about honorifics or not. I downed the shot glass and smiled. Was it the alcohol, or the happy atmosphere that was getting me in a better mood? Something definitely lifted my spirits and I wish I could stay this way forever. 

 

We sang karaoke inside the bus. Kyuhyun has a really great voice actually...same with Yesung hyung. They could potentially be singers if they weren't already in the business industry. Juli sat next to me clapping and cheering on her peers. She looked so pretty in her cream pink cocktail dress. It hugged her body nicely and the sparkles on the top really add something. She had curled her hair, which was my favorite part. It made her look like a princess.

 

She kept turning to Kyuhyun and smiling. They would both gaze at each other stupidly. -__- Even Siwon noticed because I caught him glaring at them while Bom was comforting him rubbing his arm up and down. 

 

The bus finslly reached the bar, Ryeowook had booked. We all thanked our driver and went inside. A big, husky man stood at the entrance and checked our names on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter