Isn't He A Cho??

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
AUTHOR'S POV

 

Kyuhyun and Juli waited at the front door of the lobby for the van that was going to pick them up so they could head off to Jeju. Juli wrapped her scarf around her face even more to block the cold winds from chapping her skin. She couldn't wait to get to Jeju and spend some time in the resort where they had heated pools, saunas and hot tubs. Kyuhyun took off the beanie he was wearing and placed it on her head.

 

"The van will be here don't worry." He smiled assuringly. It was 5:00 and the van had already finished picking up everyone else and Juli and Kyu were the last two to get picked up. The van soon pulled up to the front lobby and the door opened revealing a tightly packed van. The other van holding the other half of the group had already headed to the airport. Kyu and Juli set their luggage in the back and climbed into the van trying to squeeze themselves into a clear spot. Juli sat tightly between Sungmin and Kyuhyun, so toghtly she basically sat on top of Kyuhyun's lap. 

 

"So why were you two together so early?? Sleep over??" Sungmin nudged Kyuhyun's side but he only got a punch in the ribs in return. Sungmin grunted and put his hands up in surrender. "Okay okay, forget I even asked!!" 

 

They arrived at the airport in the niche of time and met up with the other half of the gang in front of the gate. Ryeowook had handed everyone a ticket and they all entered the plane to get ready to depart. Somehow Ryeowook ended up giving tickets that made Juli and Donghae sit together, Juli tried to argue with the attendent to let her and Sungmin switch so she could sit with Kyuhyun but the attendent said no. From the front, Kangin turned around and smirked.

 

" Why do you want to sit with our Kyuhyunnie so much hmm?" She felt her cheeks burn. She stuck her tongue out at him. "Just cause." 

 

"Is that how you talk to your oppa?" He frowned. Her lips curved into a smile. "Only my mean ones." He turned around all the way and ruffled her hair. "Aish, what am I going to do with you?" They both laughed and he turned back to his position next to Leeteuk who was conplaining about the seatbelt and how it wouldn't fasten.

 

Juli felt her phone buzz. Before the plane took off and they had to turn off their phones, she glanced quickly. I miss you. Don't let Donghae bother you. Love you. 

 

I won't oppa. Don't worry. Donghae oppa is none of my concern. I only love you. 

 

She smiled to herself and turned off her phone. She quickly glanced at Kyuhyun who was argueing with Sungmin on who should get the arm rest. She shook her head and leaned back into her seat. Next to her Donghae was getting restless. Why her...why did I have to sit next to her? Hyuk said to move on, and for the past few days I told him I was..but I lied. I wasn't and now that she's sitting next to me I feel nervous. Should I apolgize for whatever I did? I don't want her mad at me. I really like her, and I don't want to give up on her but...she already gave up on me...AISH DONGHAE WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!!??!

 

Donghae was pounding his fist against his forehead when Juli looked over. He noticed her from the side giving him weirded looks. "Uhm...headache..yeah..." He turned away and slapped himself mentally for looking like an idiot.

 

Soon the flight took off. All the flights straight to Jeju were booked so the flight the gang was on had to take a few stops making the flight time around 2 hours. In the mean time, Juli rested her head against the chilled window and turned up her music. She felt awkward with Donghae next to her, especially what happened last time. 

 

Kyuhyun sat on the other side of the plane with Sungmin. Sungmin had fallen asleep since he was so tired so Kyu decided to play on his PS3 and started to play games. He kept looking over at where Donghae and Juli were sitting. So far they haven't spoken one word and Kyuhyun was glad. He noticed they never talked so he stopped glancing over and fully engrossed himself in his game.

 

Siwon and Bom were sitting somewhere in the middle. She rested her head against Siwon's shoulder as they watched the same movie together. Their fingers were intertwined and they had moved the arm rest so they could be closer. Siwon was really glad he had found Bom because for once he felt truely happy with a girl. Same goes for Bom. She had never felt so safe and loved with any other guy. 

 

Kyuhyun glanced over and saw the two snuggling close. Sometimes I really wish Juli and I didn't need to hide the fact we were dating. That way I could hold her, brag about her to my hyungs...showing her that I love her even in front of my friends. Since Siwon came along, me and Juli have to be VERY careful about what we do. Siwon had already given me dirty looks when I introduced myself at the gate. Juli told me he was upset that she was hanging around me and my friends but she told him off saying we were good people and he backed off, yet I still have a big feeling he hates me. One goal this weekend will be for me to convince to him I'm a good person just in case Juli and I reveal our relationship to anyone.

 

Back where Juli and Donghae were, the attendent rolled her cart towards them. "Anything to eat or drink?" Donghae nodded. "Just some water please." The attendent nodded and poured him a cup of water. "And for your girlfriend?"

 

Juli nearly jumped out of her seat to punch the attendent but she held herself back. "I'm not his girlfriend" she answered coldly. "And no thanks" She turned back to her original position and looked away from Donghae. Hae looked at the attendent and gave her an apologizing look as she rolled her cart away. 

 

He gulped down the cold water and turned to Juli. He tapped her lightly on the shoulder. She smacked his hand away and brushed off her shoulder. "Juli, can we talk?"

 

She didn't reply. He tried again and tapped harder. She was gett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter