PREGNANT?!

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
JULI'S POV

 

I sat on my floor folding clothes and putting them into boxes. I looked around my room. The walls that hung my posters were bare, the closet that held my extensive clothing was empty. I sighed. I dusted myself off and got up. I needed to tell Kyuhyun that I was ready to move in with him, but lately I haven't had the chance since i accidently dropped my phone down the stairs and it broke. >.> Pabo, I know i know! What is this? My third new phone already?

 

My parents and Siwon were out in Taiwan for the weekend so I had the house to myself. I haven't told anyone I was moving out yet and I wanted to keep it as a suprise for my family until when they get home tomorrow. I'm going to treat them to dinner and tell them. First I want to tell Kyu. I got my keys and drove to his house. 

 

When I got there, no one was home. "OPPA??" I looked in every room, but no namjachingu anywhere. Maybe he's at the cafe? I lock up his house and drive to Eternal Mochi. I actually haven't gone to work in a few days and I haven't been able to contact Ryeowook oppa either. I hope he understands. 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Juli opened the door and the little bell chimed. The guys were all sitting in the main cafe and when they turned their heads to see who came...

 

"JULI!!!!!!!!!!" The 7 guys throw whatever they were doing and got up and attacked her.

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" Juli screamed as these 7 men squeezed the life out of her. Each picked her up, swirled her around, and passed them to the next guy. She felt queasy by the time Leeteuk passed her to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun pressed his head against her neck whispering into her ear, "Where have you been?!" He kissed her behind her hair and put her down. Juli stumbled around the shop from the dizziness and the guys helped her sit down.

 

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FOR MAKING US PANIC??? HUH?? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE??" Heechul scolded as he paced around the room. Juli bowed her head down trying not to laugh at his ahjumma screams.

 

"Mianhe oppa. I was sick and my phone broke." She hid her smile behind her hand.

 

"YOU WERE SICK?! ARE YOU OKAY?? LOOK AT ME!!" Ryeowook pressed his hands against her face making her into a fishy faced girl. She took his hands off and nodded. "OPPA I'M ALIVE. DONT WORRY!!" She laughed.

 

Juli could feel Kyuhyun's hand gently grasp her hand. He gave her hand a squeeze making them look at each other. She smiled assuringly and he let go.

 

Juli explained how she had been sick for a few days. When she said sick, she glanced at Kyu and smirked making him blush. Her oppas listened carefully. Juli had been sick so she was bed ridden for a few days under the orders of her Omma, and there was no way of getting out of that! When she got better, she was trying to walk down her stairs but dropped her phone which was the reason why she couldn't contact anyone. The guys gave her a giant hug and soon they all went back to what they were doing.

 

Juli stood at the food counter, making new batches of coffee. They were trying new flavors like peppermint and ginger for Christmas, which is in a week by the way! She could feel someone's presence next to her and when she turned she saw Henry.

 

"Hey, did you need something?" She looked at her little Mochi but he never changed expression. She was getting creeped out. "YAH! What is it?!"

 

"So you and Kyuhyun...?" He smirked. Juli's heart quickened and she couldn't find any words to talk. He knows?! Who told him?! Or did he find out?! OMG WHAT DO I DO?? OTTOKAE?! Oh god...hes staring.. What do i say?!

 

"Calm yourself Juli, Kyuhyun told me and no I won't tell anyone. I already got a scolding from him to make sure I don't" he stuck out his tongue playfully and ruffled her hair.

 

"Aish, don't scare me!" She punched him on the arm as he walked away laughing. "WE'RE FINE THANKS!!" When she turned around she bumped into Kyuhyun.

 

"Who's fine?" He leaned in close but she pushed him off since she didn't want to get caught. "Us, now go away pabo!" She playfully punched his chest as he staggered backwards stunned making Juli giggle.

 

"Can we go somewhere tonight oppa? I was thinking like...the park or something?" He nodded and went back to what he was doing. Nothing. Well nothing besides playing on his laptop.

 

Night came and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter